well, im not sure

Pinocchio Goes to Israel

Plainfield, MA

#266661 Mar 12, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure about that?
<quoted text>
Hey look everyone? It's that dependent jew bass*urd Tom blowmenstein who surfs the Pittsfield, MA forum all day calling everyone TOM!
ROTFLMAO!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#266662 Mar 12, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!
The claim is even the cab drivers are in on it now!
----------
One of the film's most valuable parts is a scene in which cab driver Lloyde England, who otherwise gamely tried to maintain the truth of his testimony supporting the official story, admitted that the Pentagon operation had been planned by powerful people with lots of money. I am pleased to be able to recommend this important film with enthusiasm."
The conspiracy is so wide spread for sure. Makes no sense. Neither does alternative scenarios involving flight 77. None are rational.

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#266663 Mar 12, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The conspiracy is so wide spread for sure. Makes no sense. Neither does alternative scenarios involving flight 77. None are rational.
Have you heard the conspiracy theories about flight 370?
Abducted by aliens is one of them..lol

“e pluribus unum”

primus inter pares

#266666 Mar 12, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
"Abducted by aliens" is a central tenet of the delirious mind of lord Aura Mytha, Takes one to know one. Donchu know. Or maybe you don't...hmmm !?!?!?!?!?
Uh Huh Eeh !
You may be an alien, an illegal one. We should dissect you and see if you have alien spores.

“e pluribus unum”

primus inter pares

#266668 Mar 12, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an illegal alien and I do have alien spores. Come and get me. Do you know where to look?
Just follow the little 1's and 0's straight to my door. I double dog dare ya.... I triple dog dare ya, ya little deliriously minded aural mythos fuhker!
Uh Huh Eh !
I won't go down a toilet hole for you, but I'll flush extra for you.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#266669 Mar 12, 2014
I don't have the time to waste with reading all the comments from the dwunkers, but it appears they don't like discussing WTC building 7:

What Happened to “World Trade Center Building 7&#8243; on 9/11?

http://wakeup-world.com/2011/05/25/what-happe...

Location hidden

#266671 Mar 12, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Relevant to You maybe. The last time I looked you were not the only person out there. Your own single solitary opinion is just that, Your own single solitary opinion. You are entitled to it. But it is just that, your own single solitary opinion. And to you, what the person thought he heard isn't relevant. GET OVER IT!
YAWN
Next.
Uh Huh Eh !!
You have failed to prove anything other than your own stupidity.

Location hidden

#266672 Mar 12, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
What happened to the Pentagon?
What happened to WTC 1 ?
What happened to WTC 2 ?
The truth is 180 degrees out from the official Bush Admin.'s puny explanation?
Uh Huh Eh !
Hit by planes piloted by terrorists. You have no plausible alternative explanation.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#266673 Mar 12, 2014
onemale wrote:
I don't have the time to waste with reading all the comments from the dwunkers, but it appears they don't like discussing WTC building 7:
Again.
The free fall linked uses the edited video from A&E to get the free fall.
6.5 secs is to slow? how about I edit it to get 3secs

Location hidden

#266676 Mar 12, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
I don't need to "prove" anything. All I need to do is ask relevant questions that you can not answer.
Then sit back and watch you squirm and dismiss away what you can't refute and have no answer for.
Then laugh out loud at your feeble attempts at ridicule and name calling.
And call it a good days work.
Uh Huh Eh !
Good. You admit you have proved nothing other than your own ignorance and delusion.

Location hidden

#266677 Mar 12, 2014
onemale wrote:
Alarmist nonsense.

Are you sleeping under your bed tonight? ROTFLMAO

Homehill,QLD

#266678 Mar 13, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever floats yer boat mate. Here have another pint, yer still conscious and that ain't right.
Uh Huh Eh !
A&E edited version WTC7 so they can get the free fall

And the unedited WTC7
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Homehill,QLD

#266679 Mar 13, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
A big fat ZERO

Like all twoof scenarios,they are poorly thought out.

If they are going to use the fight data to prove that fight 77 could not perform the maneuver,too low, too fast,grown affect ect therefore it must be a missile.

Lets use the fight data that twoofers insist on using.
The final destination was the Pentagon and now trace the fight path back to the departure point of said missile.

Seems the missile took of from the main runway of a public airport

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#266682 Mar 13, 2014
And twoofs cycle of stupid just continues like a self licking ice cream cone who's only purpose is self perpetuation with no resolution in sight.

Twoofers whine, "where's the wheels?" and completely avoid the reality that if they really cared, they could file an FOIA request to see if an itemized list of plane debris exists.

But twoofers really think it's up to others to prove their childishly ignorant claims wrong rather than them prove those claims correct.

Honestly, if intellectual laziness was an art form, I'd proclaim this the new renaissance!

“e pluribus unum”

primus inter pares

#266683 Mar 13, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
And twoofs cycle of stupid just continues like a self licking ice cream cone who's only purpose is self perpetuation with no resolution in sight.
Twoofers whine, "where's the wheels?" and completely avoid the reality that if they really cared, they could file an FOIA request to see if an itemized list of plane debris exists.
But twoofers really think it's up to others to prove their childishly ignorant claims wrong rather than them prove those claims correct.
Honestly, if intellectual laziness was an art form, I'd proclaim this the new renaissance!
The Twoof doom religion still prays for their 9/11 fantasy to be true.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#266684 Mar 13, 2014
onemale wrote:
YAWN, Mother diddler, all debunked, irrelevant or an appeal to authority.

--------
1. If fire caused Building 7 to collapse, it would be the first ever fire-induced collapse of a steel-frame high-rise.

2. Building 7’s collapse was not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report.

3. 1.500+ architects and engineers have signed a petition calling for a new investigation that would include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives for the collapse of Building 7.

4. Numerous witnesses say the possibility of demolishing Building 7 was widely discussed by emergency personnel at the scene and advocated by the building’s owner. Watch WTC7 owner Larry Silverstein confirm that the building was to be taken down here
----------

LMFAO, You should own a recycling center.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#266685 Mar 13, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
I don't need to "prove" anything.
The twoofers motto!

Location hidden

#266688 Mar 13, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Well said.

Location hidden

#266689 Mar 13, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN, Mother diddler, all debunked, irrelevant or an appeal to authority.
--------
1. If fire caused Building 7 to collapse, it would be the first ever fire-induced collapse of a steel-frame high-rise.
2. Building 7’s collapse was not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report.
3. 1.500+ architects and engineers have signed a petition calling for a new investigation that would include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives for the collapse of Building 7.
4. Numerous witnesses say the possibility of demolishing Building 7 was widely discussed by emergency personnel at the scene and advocated by the building’s owner. Watch WTC7 owner Larry Silverstein confirm that the building was to be taken down here
----------
LMFAO, You should own a recycling center.
Appeal to authority is a huge fallacy. Especially when the authority completely lacks credibility.

Location hidden

#266690 Mar 13, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
And no-one can prove me WRONG! If they could, they WOULD. And then gloat about it for weeks till they got bored of boring everyone else.
All they can do is dismiss, ridicule, and call names, and whine about not being able to come up with any better explanation than what they get handed to them from their govie masters!
Uh Huh Eh !
You have already been totally debunked.

This is simply another fallacious argument by dismissal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 667,986
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min truth 183,654
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min Richardfs 979,488
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 46,044
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr MUQ2 92,793
Witches and Warlocks will burn in Hell ! (Oct '11) 1 hr Paige 26
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 619,238
More from around the web