yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#266514 Mar 6, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, They just work in a loop and start over with long debunked claims. Work with a lost, run out of claims, start over even though they were shot down.
Though please don't use the words "Beating a Dead Horse" around onemale, it could lead to strange sexual activities.
You mean assault with a dead weapon? ROTFLMAO

FUN STUFF
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#266515 Mar 6, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean assault with a dead weapon? ROTFLMAO
FUN STUFF
LOL, That sums it up.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#266518 Mar 6, 2014
I dont really feel like discussing ground effects and angles of attack with childish trolls who seem more happy spreading disinfo than info.

9/11 Intercepted

http://youtu.be/f6WSDxErgBE

Insults Are Easier

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#266519 Mar 6, 2014
Is it officially No plane month?

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#266521 Mar 6, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting you can not prove that. Care to try delirious mind, consumed by mythos?
LINK or LIE FUHKER ! LOL
Huh Uh Eh !
Oh yes it's easily proven as it's, as it's
basically the time required traveling at 500 mph to move the distance of a football field.
If you try to say a descending aircraft can't maintain low level flight for 1- 1.5 seconds, you are basically saying a aircraft going 500 mph cant crash into the ground. which I assure you is completely false. Bear in mind this aircraft is not trying to crash, but could have descended to landing gear height if wanted, but high speed low level flight is dangerously skirting a possible crash, however if crashing is the goal. Then it's completely possible and within the capability of the aircraft.

Homehill,QLD

#266522 Mar 6, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
I dont really feel like discussing ground effects and angles of attack with childish trolls who seem more happy spreading disinfo than info.
9/11 Intercepted
http://youtu.be/f6WSDxErgBE
Insults Are Easier
Top 10 Commercial Jets Flyby Low Pass

Now that its been debunked

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#266523 Mar 7, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>Top 10 Commercial Jets Flyby Low Pass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9ZHqWJDu3eAXX

Now that its been debunked
Not really Austrian, because those aircraft are not running at 150 to 200 mph above max operating speed at the time of their low pass.

Debunk: To focus on one aspect of an argument to suggest the entire argument is invalid. Or to character assassinate.

Insults Are Easier
Pegasus

United States

#266524 Mar 7, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really Austrian, because those aircraft are not running at 150 to 200 mph above max operating speed at the time of their low pass.
Debunk: To focus on one aspect of an argument to suggest the entire argument is invalid. Or to character assassinate.
Insults Are Easier
Well then Sparky what kind of missile do YOU claim it was.

If you jokers claim you found trace amounts of thermite @ WTC complex....then surely you can find ceramic nozzle material from the ass
end of the missile.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#266528 Mar 8, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you have to change the main subject, therefore proving that you have no rebuttal to the post you are responding to. Therefore handing your own ass to yourself.
You are doing just fine, these people are "ganging up" on you to make you silent.

This is their standard technique, they would not speak logically or stick to one point at a time.

They would jump and hop from point to point and issue to issue, just to confuse the whole debate.

Want to confuse and frustate you.

Homehill,QLD

#266529 Mar 8, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are doing just fine, these people are "ganging up" on you to make you silent.
This is their standard technique, they would not speak logically or stick to one point at a time.
They would jump and hop from point to point and issue to issue, just to confuse the whole debate.
He all so post about the Saudi Bush connection.
Maybe you could help him out with some info
Pegasus

United States

#266530 Mar 8, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahaha..........I just love when Twoofers get all compassionate and "caring".....what a crock of shit.

Let me tell you something there Achmed....you would just as soon pluck the eyeballs out of an Americans head by way of vulture than look at us.........but anyway you know how to pick the weak minded so you go on and pick Onefool up and dust him off.

Oh and Muq.......may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

Location hidden

#266531 Mar 8, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Got nothing except something to whine about.

Here is a big crying towel dufus.

Location hidden

#266532 Mar 8, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahaha..........I just love when Twoofers get all compassionate and "caring".....what a crock of shit.
Let me tell you something there Achmed....you would just as soon pluck the eyeballs out of an Americans head by way of vulture than look at us.........but anyway you know how to pick the weak minded so you go on and pick Onefool up and dust him off.
Oh and Muq.......may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.
Indeed. So far they have proved only what fools they are.

Location hidden

#266534 Mar 8, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
LOL
The bwunkers are still trolling the forum for something they can dismiss, ridicule and someone they can call names at. This is their SOP.
So sad. But that's all they have. They don't have anything resembling TRUTH.
Only the lying govie's word on what happened on 9/11.
DARE To Think For Yourself. Question Authority. These are bumper stickers they have never seen before and certainly don't know what they mean.
They practice Blind Obedience To Any Master In Office.
What a joke they are.
Behold the rotting corpses of the blind bwunkers on this forum.
Rational, inquisitive, educated adults are better off without them.
YAAWNNN
Uh Huh Eh !
Keep dreaming.
Pegasus

United States

#266536 Mar 8, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Keep trolling waste of good water, you lil bwunker you. LOL
Uh Huh Eh !
You sure are lost without Onemale leading you Sally.
onemale

Pana, IL

#266537 Mar 8, 2014
These are statements of Max Cleland, former member of the 9-11 Commission, shares some of his views about the war and the 9-11 Commission's findings.

It's not just the "Conspiracy Theorists" that are questioning 9-11! Hundreds of politicians, reporters, university professors, entertainers, etc. have questions.

We don't know what happened, but the evidence points to government involvement!

&li st=PL632EB8A0F13F17FF
onemale

Pana, IL

#266538 Mar 8, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Dr. Zorderz, has a life outside of this site.
onemale

Pana, IL

#266540 Mar 8, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical dwunker has nothing new to add about 9/11
About 95% of the posts by your butt buddy Charlie boy are not related to 9/11.
onemale

Pana, IL

#266542 Mar 8, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Peg
Had to go to Idaho to check up on some unimaginative real educated engineers who think they know more than me. I'll be back soon. After I finish with their stupid asses I'll bail you out like I always do. In the meantime could you work on your grammar and spelling a little. Actually a lot. You sound most illiterate and I'm afraid we just can't have that.
We have to show Twoof we are serious and you just don't come across. Sorry to have to be the one to give you the bad news but from now on you're out of here unless you can improve your posts.
Porkpie.
Typical dwunker... nothing new to add about 9/11
As usual just childish ridicule... but what else is new.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#266543 Mar 8, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
He all so post about the Saudi Bush connection.
Maybe you could help him out with some info
Ask Saudi people about that, I am an Indian, so I am not concerned with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 54 min thetruth 9,308
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 59 min Blagoja 828,231
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 611,844
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 583,978
What country has the best culture in your opinion? (Jul '08) 1 hr rajesh 247
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 1 hr any- h 258
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr gundee123 442,815
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr Justice League 3,345
More from around the web