55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#266572 Mar 10, 2014
While I was busy over the weekend I see the dwunkers has been getting their jollies. Nothing more than childish ridicule... It seems they get off on that... and it seems to be their greatest ambition in life... I feel sorry for them... they have to be living a miserable life.
Could they really be dumb enough to think they are proving the government story with this crap??? They remind me of scurrying rats.

As irate as the piggy is, he not getting any sex at home so he comes on here to relieve stress. If I knew his wife I would tell her “Please give the piggy some sex”, he is a basket-case. Perhaps he cannot get it up... poor piggy.

Charlie boy continues with his repetitious scurrilous same ole same ole. Originality is not one of his strong points.

And Pegasus is a phantom, he is another screen name of the piggy or Charlie boy. His childish comments are almost a carbon copy of the piggy, but only a paid govie operative would have the time for that.

My only regret is leaving my fellow truthers with the scurrying rats.
This is a very busy time of year for me, and the brutal winter has threw me way behind. Therefore, I have a busy week planned but I'm not totally abandoning my fellow truthers anytime soon.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#266574 Mar 10, 2014
But for some reason in 2003 a magistrate in Spain, Baltasar Garzon, filed an idictment against bin Laden and 34 other members of alQaeda for the 9/11 attacks and in June 17, 2011 the U.S. Justice Department formally dropped terrorism related criminal charges against bin Laden ....... you aren't too bright are you ?!?!?!?
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree of the government's story of 9/11 :
To date.
No evidence.
No proof
Show me the FBI's evidence and I'll listen,
The FBI's own website doesn't show that Bin Laden was even charged with 9/11

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#266575 Mar 10, 2014
Funny thing is, twoof is dead and all that's left IS to ridicule the morons that still can't figure out that mindlessly regurgitating long debunked stupid won't ever bring it back to life.

Twoof=flat earth=creationism=pure dumb.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#266576 Mar 10, 2014
P.S. To my fellow truthers, hang in there, according to this site the dwunkers are outnumbered by well over 3 to1.
They will say, but you can vote any amount of times... how can they know that if they haven't did it???

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#266577 Mar 10, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Keep trolling waste of good water, you lil bwunker you. LOL
Uh Huh Eh !
Huge projection.
What have you proved with your subjective nonsense?

Location hidden

#266578 Mar 10, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Funny thing is, twoof is dead and all that's left IS to ridicule the morons that still can't figure out that mindlessly regurgitating long debunked stupid won't ever bring it back to life.
Twoof=flat earth=creationism=pure dumb.
Exactly. Just a bunch of mentally ill paranoids ranting.

Manhattan, New York

#266579 Mar 10, 2014
P.S. To my fellow truthers, hang in there, according to this site the dwunkers are outnumbered by well over 3 to1.
They will say, but you can vote any amount of times... how can they know that if they haven't did it???

TRANSLATION;

To the other mentally ill paranoid nuts on this obscure internet forum, hang in there .... There are others like you here ... WE ARE NOT CRAZY !!!!

Location hidden

#266580 Mar 10, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
TRANSLATION;
To the other mentally ill paranoid nuts on this obscure internet forum, hang in there .... There are others like you here ... WE ARE NOT CRAZY !!!!
Society of mentally ill paranoids. ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

#266582 Mar 10, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Another key feature of the only (one) landing gear wheel "found" at the site of the Pentagon explosion which matches the main gear wheel of a Boeing 757-200 is that it was never positively identified as belonging to the aircraft that the lying govie says crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11!
There are eight such wheels on the main landing gear of a 757.
What happened to the other seven wheels? Did they disappear into dust? Were they confiscated by the FBI like all the CCTV cameras in the area that could have easily shown exactly what happened there.
What happened to the two wheels on the nose gear?
This single wheel could easily have been planted at the scene.
This "found" wheel doesn't "prove" anything.
Try again.
Uh Huh Eh !
Foolish speculation. Who cares? Every sane person already knows what happened.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#266584 Mar 10, 2014
There is a distinct difference between the dwunkers and the truthers. The truthers actually post something about 9/11:

Morgan O. Reynolds was a professor emeritus at Texas A&M University and former director of the Criminal Justice Centre at the National Centre for Policy Analysis headquarters in Dallas, TX. He also holds three U.W-Madison degrees

He served as chief economist for the United States Department of Labor during 2001--2002, George W. Bush's first term.

In 2005, he gained public attention as the first prominent government official to publicly claim that 9/11 was an inside job, and is a member of Scholars for 9/11 Truth.
Morgan refers to World Trade Centre # 7 in the video.

&li st=PL632EB8A0F13F17FF

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#266585 Mar 11, 2014
onemale wrote:
There is a distinct difference between the dwunkers and the truthers. The truthers actually post something about 9/11:
Morgan O. Reynolds was a professor emeritus at Texas A&M University and former director of the Criminal Justice Centre at the National Centre for Policy Analysis headquarters in Dallas, TX. He also holds three U.W-Madison degrees
He served as chief economist for the United States Department of Labor during 2001--2002, George W. Bush's first term.
In 2005, he gained public attention as the first prominent government official to publicly claim that 9/11 was an inside job, and is a member of Scholars for 9/11 Truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9tCEAgftb_8XX&list=PL632E B8A0F13F17FF
You can make most people fool for some time..

And you can make some people fool all time.

But you cannot make most people fool for all time.

The truth is coming out, slowly at least.... the torrent would start, it has to start.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#266586 Mar 11, 2014
onemale wrote:
9/11 was an inside job, and is a member of Scholars for 9/11 Truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9tCEAgftb_8XX&list=PL632E B8A0F13F17FF
Thats the Jim Fetzer Scholars for 9/11 Truth "no plane but hologram, mini nukes twoofer right?
MUQ1 wrote:
And you can make some people^ fool all time.
Agreed

Manhattan, New York

#266587 Mar 11, 2014
because the guys who pulled off the greatest conspiracy in history were not smart enough to plant 8 wheels !?!?!?!?!?
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolish reply to:
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Another key feature of the only (one) landing gear wheel "found" at the site of the Pentagon explosion which matches the main gear wheel of a Boeing 757-200 is that it was never positively identified as belonging to the aircraft that the lying govie says crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11!
What happened to the other seven wheels? Did they disappear into dust? Were they confiscated by the FBI like all the CCTV cameras in the area that could have easily shown exactly what happened there.
Try again.
Uh Huh Eh !
<quoted text>
Foolish speculation or absolute fact?
The "found" wreckage was absolutely NOT identified by serial number to the plane it allegedly came from. This is a FACT that no waste of good water can dispute.
Reel guud handwaving away with sweeping dismissive statements about every sane person.
What exactly do you know about a sane person? Obviously a person who has already made up his mind and doesn't want any more information about this tragedy.
Nothing flew into the Pentagon. It was all contrived. There is no proof a 757 crashed there.
Uh Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#266588 Mar 11, 2014
onemale wrote:
As irate as the piggy is, he not getting any sex at home so he comes on here to relieve stress. If I knew his wife I would tell her “Please give the piggy some sex”, he is a basket-case. Perhaps he cannot get it up... poor piggy.
WHEN did you change your name? Project much?
onemale wrote:
Personally, after being married to a frigid woman for 8 years... I love very sexual women. So what if she cheats, as long as he saves enough for me.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T73OQ89CL...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#266589 Mar 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Dumbmales link it proves it was not from a global hawk!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#266590 Mar 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, By the endless people that saw the plane hit in broad daylight during rush hour.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#266591 Mar 11, 2014
onemale wrote:
So you are a no planer this week,. DO YOU EVEN HAVE A THEORY OTHER THAN YOU WANT TO GET YOUR MOMMY DRUNK?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#266593 Mar 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!?!?!?!?!?
I'm extremely surprised to see that You ARE smart enough to see and understand that "the guys who pulled off the greatest conspiracy in history were not smart enough to plant 8 wheels".
Endless people saw the plane impact, I'll go with them, you can go with onemale, he's frisky!

Manhattan, New York

#266595 Mar 11, 2014
I don’t care what Buddha says about this, but I do care what Lt. Col. Steve O'Brien says, he was piloting a Minnesota National Guard C-130 cargo plane that followed Flight 77 until it hit the Pentagon .... He and his crew saw the whole thing
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!?!?!?!?!?
I'm extremely surprised to see that You ARE smart enough to see and understand that "the guys who pulled off the greatest conspiracy in history were not smart enough to plant 8 wheels".
So why do you believe in the lyin govie's official story again?
What would the Buddha say?
Uh Huh Eh !

Location hidden

#266598 Mar 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolish reply to:
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again.
Uh Huh Eh !
<quoted text>
Foolish speculation or absolute fact?
The "found" wreckage was absolutely NOT identified by serial number to the plane it allegedly came from. This is a FACT that no waste of good water can dispute.
Reel guud handwaving away with sweeping dismissive statements about every sane person.
What exactly do you know about a sane person? Obviously a person who has already made up his mind and doesn't want any more information about this tragedy.
Nothing flew into the Pentagon. It was all contrived. There is no proof a 757 crashed there.
Uh Huh Eh !
All totally irrelevant and speculative.

Who the hell cares?

Got something to take to the grand jury yet? ROTFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Bongossmarterbrother 30,876
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Bobby Bobson 987,264
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Just Think 687,224
Topix is run by a bunch of GAY LOSERS 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 3 hr Doctor REALIUTY 6
News Driver charged after ramming truck into mobile ... 3 hr bhc 2
Anthony Bragg 8 hr Eyes open Smh 29
More from around the web