Huh Eh !
Fubar'ed

“Resources For The Future”

Since: Feb 14

Los Angeles, CA

#265965 Feb 18, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I make a difference where ever I tread. Your mind included, unless you are indeed brain dead.
One’s own perception is analogous to one’s own belief (or not) in faith…

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#265966 Feb 18, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
<quoted text>One’s own perception is analogous to one’s own belief (or not) in faith…
You're no daisy.
Pegasus

Union, NJ

#265968 Feb 18, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
<quoted text>I am hoping I never get sucked into the Topix abyss like so many of you where for example 24,000+ postings over 3 years would equate to an average of 7.3 posts per day, everyday consistently for over 1,000+ days. I would rather be making a difference externally than in an anonymous, virtual world with no real purpose other than an attempt to outwit my fellow unspecified bloggers.
Says the guy posting on Topix.....you did a bit of surfing to find us here too.
Of course you posted a few days ago .......so the hook is in you.
Outwit unsuspecting bloggers?
Pegasus

Union, NJ

#265971 Feb 18, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And you make senseless;comments about posts you haven't even looked at. If I don't look at the link posted, I don't make any comments about it. You simply deny everything... which is not an intelligent comment. Look at the link and tell me what are of these people's motives. I can feel it my bones, the doctor will set you straight again..
"If I don't look at the link posted, I don't make any comments about it".
Now that's funny right there Oneneuron, you don't even look at the links you post so what the hell is the difference......LOL!!!!!!!!!
Anywho, have you seen Atta bebopping around town lately...according to you he lives and even breaths.......then again a "spurious" guy like you should hesitate to rehash someone elses fantasies to help reduce the egg on your face.
I will find the post where you ate crow about Atta.....be patient.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#265973 Feb 19, 2014
dr zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>So where did the planes come from?

huh eh !
The Boeing plant.

Duh eh!

Canada

#265976 Feb 19, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Which one?

Huh Eh !
What, you haven't already "reesurched" then hand waved that away??

The big one.

Do you have any proof a plane didn't hit the Pentagon yet oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNEE JEEBUS?

Of course not, you just wave your arms and call everything fake!
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#265977 Feb 19, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
What, you haven't already "reesurched" then hand waved that away??
The big one.
Do you have any proof a plane didn't hit the Pentagon yet oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNEE JEEBUS?
Of course not, you just wave your arms and call everything fake!
Oh yeah the evil gubbamint and yet not one whistleblower to date......the whole world must have been in on it.

Porkpie when were you on vaca because I think it was then that Onemale fessed up that the crap was "spurious"......I think he posted it around that time frame.
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#265978 Feb 19, 2014
Porkpie that was the Atta bunk, Onemale called it "spurious" and of course he later denied posting it.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265981 Feb 19, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
I'm sensing a little chemistry between pigboy and his bitch ponyboy and onemale!?!?!?!?!?
sorry charlie likes to watch? And then get sloppy seconds. LOL
HUh Eh !
I agree that onemale clearly is a sexual deviant but I think he favors fellow male twoofers and his mother, you three should get a room.

HUh Eh !

Canada

#265982 Feb 19, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah the evil gubbamint and yet not one whistleblower to date......the whole world must have been in on it.

Porkpie when were you on vaca because I think it was then that Onemale fessed up that the crap was "spurious"......I think he posted it around that time frame.
We were down in Montana last weekend staying at a friends cabin in Whitefish so that was the last vacation. Before that was the Caribbean at Xmas.

Manyfails is the epitome of why twoof is dead. Even on here other conspiracy theorists make fun of him.

Canada

#265983 Feb 19, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
I'm sensing a little chemistry between pigboy and his bitch ponyboy and onemale!?!?!?!?!?

HUh Eh !
What you're really sensing is your last functioning brain cell in its final death throws as you desperately try to cling to your crippled epistemology using the only neuron you have left to transmit a mayday out to your fellow twoofers warning of impending doom as all your dreams of an entire society based on your dumbed down ideology of hate and ignorance is drowned out by reality.

Good luck with that oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS!
Pegasus

Lawrence, MA

#265984 Feb 19, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
We were down in Montana last weekend staying at a friends cabin in Whitefish so that was the last vacation. Before that was the Caribbean at Xmas.
Manyfails is the epitome of why twoof is dead. Even on here other conspiracy theorists make fun of him.
Yep I believe Onemale bowed around x -mas....I'll be looking for the post around that time thank you.

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#265985 Feb 19, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
HUh Eh !
You got no sense...period!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#265986 Feb 19, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
What you're really sensing is your last functioning brain cell in its final death throws as you desperately try to cling to your crippled epistemology using the only neuron you have left to transmit a mayday out to your fellow twoofers warning of impending doom as all your dreams of an entire society based on your dumbed down ideology of hate and ignorance is drowned out by reality.
Good luck with that oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS!
Wow! What a great description. Makes me want to write a song.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#265987 Feb 19, 2014
Jesse Ventura Speaks About 9/11 at Ron Paul Rally

At the Ron Paul Rally for the Republic in Minneapolis, Minnesota former governor Jesse Ventura expressed his concerns about 9/11 to a receptive crowd of nearly 10,000 people.

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#265988 Feb 19, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that onemale clearly is a sexual deviant but I think he favors fellow male twoofers and his mother, you three should get a room.
HUh Eh !
LOL Dr Zorderz wrote " sorry charlie likes to watch? And then get sloppy seconds"
And you said you agree.

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#265990 Feb 20, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Deception is the most powerful political force on the planet.
Compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe.
No country that prints fiat money with abandon and starts buying its own debt has ever stood for long. The end is near. Repent ye sinners and mommy bangers.
Huh Eh !
I believe perversion in thoughts is no doubt wrong... but acting on it... is totally a different story entirely. What do you think?

I have discovered that most of the sexual topics on this site... the story is total BS and written for entertainment... posting on these topics have led me to this conclusion. When the storywriter never responses back... that is a pretty good indication.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#265991 Feb 20, 2014
What I find the most shocking, that so many people (sides in) with the spying govie operative on here, commonly referred to as Charlie boy.

The fact is, he actually admitted to this.
Did you notice when I called him on it, how he relentlessly turned the attention to me and AWAY from himself???

Have you ever wondered how he has so much time on his hands??? There is no way he could spend so much time if he isn't being paid, as he would starve to death.

Clearly an overwhelmingly supermajority feels that govie spying and invasion of privacy is... NO PROBLEM

Am I really the minority here???
Pegasus

Norcross, GA

#265992 Feb 20, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe perversion in thoughts is no doubt wrong... but acting on it... is totally a different story entirely. What do you think?
I have discovered that most of the sexual topics on this site... the story is total BS and written for entertainment... posting on these topics have led me to this conclusion. When the storywriter never responses back... that is a pretty good indication.
You are one twisted fricking weirdo and this shows how YOU know yourself to be sick little perverted whackjob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Rosa_Winkel 92,716
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min LAWEST100 667,941
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 6 min Rao 266
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 979,462
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr lisw 183,629
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 619,219
Electing Donald Trump was a terrible mistake 1 hr Doctor REALITY 7
More from around the web