Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, the links prove the membership numbers of organizations which correlates to how pathetic touting 2000 signatures on an online petition is.
Don't worry no mind, you're not expected to understand simple concepts given your "issues".
And the link only described computer simulations ued and offered no real evidence.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

onemale wrote:
From Congressman Rand Paul:
The Congressional Budget Office is reporting ObamaCare's job-killing regulations will reduce our economy by the equivalent of over 2 million jobs. ObamaCare's work requirements will force employees to work fewer hours or else they will lose their government subsidies. The Administration mouthpieces can blabber all they want about "glitches" and "fixes." There is only one fix for ObamaCare - repeal.
http://www.rand-2016.org/repeal_oc.aspx...
Money going into Obamacare will far exceed the medical expenses it will cover over the next several months. THAT money will be used to finance a false-flag event which will take us into World War Three. Obamacare is the gateway to the RFID-chip being implanted into our right-hands and forehead for The Antichrist (Kenyan-born Obama).

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you never heard the saying "You can't fight city hall" ?
Several people have tried, and their life was threatened.
Andrew Brietbart, Dorothy Kilgallen, Vince Foster and those gay guys from Kenyan-born Obama's church were much more than threatened.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Several people have tried, and their life was threatened.
Sure Dirty Diddler!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And the link only described computer simulations ued and offered no real evidence.
Can you be any more stupid, the link was about the total membership of a professional organization, which was the question asked.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And Ted Olson told us three different stories:
First, he didn't know how his wife called him
Second, he said she used her cell phone.
Third, he said she used the seat-back phone.
Then the airlines said that plane didn't have seat-back phones.
The FBI called Ted Olson a lair.
You are defending a known liar... as always before you don't care what the truth is
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
LINK OR LIE!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI called Ted Olson a lair.
LINK OR LIE WAND INSPECTOR!

A: They had seat back phones, that was proven wrong wang inspector. Link to WHERE THE AIRLINES SAID THAT!

C: Olsen free admits he is not sure if it was seatback or cell and admits he used the words interchangeably.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, Wang Inspector, Even the source admits he is wrong!

My Error

I based my conclusion on conversations that Ian Henshall and Rowland Morgan had with American Airlines in 2004 while they were co-authoring book. In this book, 9/11 Revealed, they said:“A call by us to American Airlines’ London Office produced a definitive statement from Laeti Hyver that [AA’s] 757s do not have Airfones. This was confirmed by an email from AA in the US.”[2]

Although this email correspondence was not printed in their book, or in Morgan’s later Flight 93 Revealed, in which it is also reported,[3] they allowed me to print it in Debunking 9/11 Debunking. In reply to their letter asking whether “757s [are] fitted with phones that passengers can use,” an AA spokesman wrote:“American Airlines 757s do not have onboard phones for passenger use.” To check on the possibility that Barbara Olson might have borrowed a phone intended for crew use, they asked,“[A]re there any onboard phones at all on AA 757s, i.e., that could be used either by passengers or cabin crew?” The response was:“AA 757s do not have any onboard phones, either for passenger or crew use. Crew have other means of communication available.”[4]

The conclusion that Barbara Olson could not have made a call using an onboard phone seemed further confirmed by a page on the AA website that says,“Worldwide satellite communications are available on American Airlines' Boeing 777 and Boeing 767,” with no mention of AA’s Boeing 757.

My mistake, like that of Henshall and Rowland before me, was to assume that the AA spokesperson and this website were talking about AA 757s as they had always been, not simply about 757s at the time of the query, in 2004.

But the latter was evidently the meaning. Elias Davidsson, an Icelandic member of the 9/11 truth movement, sent me a news report from February 6, 2002, which said:“American Airlines will discontinue its AT&T in-flight phone service by March 31, a spokesman for the airline said Wednesday.”[5] Davidsson also pointed to a 1998 photograph of the inside of an AA 757 showing that it did have seat-back phones.[6]

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

onemale wrote:
From Congressman Rand Paul:
The Congressional Budget Office is reporting ObamaCare's job-killing regulations will reduce our economy by the equivalent of over 2 million jobs.
FALSE!

http://townhall.com/news/politics-elections/2...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard people saying "Best I ever had"?

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON!
onemale wrote:
I consider myself as straight, but let a guy give me a bj and it was the best I ever had. It was a one time thing, he just wanted to know what it was like. No, I did NOT return the favor.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T7HGJ9UHL...

YOU LIKE TO KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY, Maybe your son the wang enthusiast can take first place!

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>That is total BS, my son was in the military for 4 years and he said blacks were no bigger than whites, in fact the largest was white.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text> Obamacare is the gateway to the RFID-chip being implanted into our right-hands and forehead for The Antichrist (Kenyan-born Obama).
I think onemale would like to implant something into you, as long as you are a relative.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Because pigs like you LIVE to laugh at, berate, ridicule, call childish names and flame others from the safety of your keyboard.

You are nothing but an internet bully with an agenda.

You couldn't find your little piggy wife on 9/11, which really chapped your chicharrones, and now anyone with a different opinion is fair game for your mindless version of getting back at the world who done you wrong.

You wouldn't know a relevant professional (which you are NOT) if they poked you in the eye with a sharp stick,(which they should).

Do not read my post like you say you don't, you fuhking lying pig.

Huh Eh !
Awww....sorry to make you cry...again.

See oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA it's like this, you losers spend each and every day mocking the deaths of 3000+ innocent people by spreading the most ridiculous garbage many of us have ever read.

You insult everyone's intelligence that doesn't have your penchant for stupid.

Cry lil twoofer, cry...you certainly can't debate facts.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>And the link only described computer simulations ued and offered no real evidence.
You're an idiot.

And you'll never be anything but at the rate you're going.

Funny though, not one of you losers that pretend citing a petition with 2000 paltry signatures on it has had anything to say about the actual context of those links.

Twoof: "Are you a mindless bot with free time on your hands? Do you like trolling? Join us, join twoof!"

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>That's rather harsh you mouth breathing, diaper filling neanderthal.
What's funny is he just described himself but can't see it.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Isn't it REAL strange that George W.Bush was in FLORIDA, the same state the hijackers lived in, when HELL CAME TO NEW YORK on September 11, 2001??

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Isn't it REAL strange that George W.Bush was in FLORIDA, the same state the hijackers lived in, when HELL CAME TO NEW YORK on September 11, 2001??
What's so strange about that? Bush was attending a remedial English class at the pre-school level.

Okotoks, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What's so strange about that? Bush was attending a remedial English class at the pre-school level.
Nice <:-)

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Twoof: "Do you have the mental capacity of a flea and the attention span is a knat? Do you like pissing o. The graves of innocent people? Do you like to whine like a baby about being insulted while insulting others at the same time?

Then join us, join twoof!"
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Are there anyone on here who is an unbiased photo-shop expert to determined if the photos are authentic or have they been doctored?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
You are notorious for opposing anyone about preserving freedom... your buddies should ask you about that one.
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
FBI says Ted Olson lied about calls from his wife on 9/11
http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/forum/viewto...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 246,621 - 246,640 of256,370
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

568 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min PetesFreedomTrain 114,953
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Thinking 224,011
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 532,333
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min WildWeirdWillie 172,214
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min pusherman_ 720,009
Tony Dungy was right 42 min dirty white boy- 19
Delhi me koi randi hai to wechat pe msz kar muj... (Oct '13) 53 min pawan 6
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Perera 4,474
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••