yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#265594 Feb 11, 2014
Stardust Mermaid wrote:
<quoted text>You been pissing all over this forum and the graves of" "everyone that died on 9/11" and getting paid to do it by the very folks responsible for it. No one could be as obtuse as you and your little sock brigade unless well paid to do so. And that doesn't even address the amount of time you traitors to humanity spend here spewing. See you dimwits make any other explanation for your behaviour impossible.
PLUS YOU DONT DENY IT.
No, the only players on this thread consistently for five years is Porky and his pig pen of smelly socks.
So that being the case everything you post (besides just being retarded on the face of it) is incendiary, obviously dishonest canned dribble,and pure USG Inc bull$hit
Game. Set. Match.
Such projection mamma insanity.

How's gramps' corpse doing?

Wish death on any children lately?

With friends like you, twoof needs no enemies!

Wanna discuss the Wood and Douglas article some more?

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Gawd you're fking dumb!

Okotoks, Canada

#265595 Feb 11, 2014
"Kamikaze: F-16 pilots planned to ram Flight 93

When the pilots of the 121st Fighter Squadron of the D.C. Air National Guard got the order to intercept Flight 93, the hijacked jet speeding toward the nation's capital, they figured there was a decent chance they would not come back alive.

That's because the F-16 jets they were rushing to get airborne were largely unarmed, recalls one of the pilots, then-Lt. Heather Penney, leaving them one option to take out the wayward plane: a kamikaze mission.

"We wouldn’t be shooting it down. We would be ramming the aircraft, because we didn’t have weapons on board to be able to shoot the airplane down," Penney told C-SPAN."

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/44459345/ns/us_news...

Flap those arms morons!

Canada

#265596 Feb 11, 2014
Another day passes with twoof presenting nothing to support their childish idiocy.

All they can do is whine and snivel while trying to focus instead on those who debunk their stupid stupid claims rather than actually addressing why the crap they swallowed hook, line and sinker is so wrong.

go
twoof
gone...
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#265598 Feb 11, 2014
onemale wrote:
I can see Dr. Zorderz is keeping the piggy in line.
I can see you are keeping your daughters in line pimp style.
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Every black guy wants to knock-up a white girl.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...

----------
onemale wrote:
I made it very clear TO MY KIDS at a very early age: THERE WILL BE BLACK BOYFRIENDS!!!
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#265599 Feb 11, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean seriously your beloved Prez had papers on his desk warning of an imminent attack on US soil. Oh and the papers said lots of people would die.
Did those plans say where and when?
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#265600 Feb 11, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you take some time off of Topix and read NorthWoods because umm planes flying into buildings to kill and create mass hysteria is not a new concept.
A: Northwoods was vetoed, if anything it evidence we don't do thing like that.

B: What planes were flying into buildings in northwoods.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#265601 Feb 11, 2014
Stardust Mermaid wrote:
<quoted text>You been pissing all over this forum and the graves of" "everyone that died on 9/11" and getting paid to do it by the very folks responsible for it.
Hey diddle diddle onemale, has your son got any raw data back yet?

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>That is total BS, my son was in the military for 4 years and he said blacks were no bigger than whites, in fact the largest was white.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#265602 Feb 11, 2014
onemale wrote:
I've been away for a while, what did I miss?
Last Friday a brake line rusted though on my old Mercury, of course it was a line that was a pain in the butt to replace. I worked on the car inside but it was still as cold as the back walls of hell on the concrete floor. I've never been so cold for so long, I'm still sore. But I got it repaired. Next summer I'm replacing all the brake lines with plastic coated lines, I'm not going through that crap again.
OH COME ON, It would have been a 5 minute job if your mom was not in the back seat.

ONEMALE regarding his MOTHER!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
She would have never do such a thing.... not ever... not in this lifetime or the next.
As a teen, I would have thought I died and went to heaven.
But now that I'm older, I'm glad it never happened.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#265603 Feb 11, 2014
The children calling other people childish is the height of hypocrisy - presenting the false idea that no evidence of conspiracy exists is the height of dishonesty.

People don't debate people who are intellectually dishonest, which is why you just see the Pork and his childish disciples here everyday.

You believe the official story, yet you can't even trust how, when, or if they killed the alleged ring leader of the plot.

http://www.infowars.com/dod-gave-order-to-des...

Which is why

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#265604 Feb 11, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
No evidence of an inside job what so ever. Infowars, LMFAO that's the opposite of evidence!

Basically, Jones applies the polar opposite of Occam's razor to every news story that comes off the wire and then peppers the resulting copy with words like "illuminati" and "false flag operation" before literally screaming it into a live microphone.

Some of Jones' favorite conspiracy theories (not that he's ever met one he doesn't like) are:
The 9/11 terror attacks were carried out by the U.S. government under orders from "elites" who communicate with inter-dimensional aliens called "clockwork elves" by shooting up DMT

The government has access to "weather weapons" that allow them to create and control groups of tornados, something they probably did recently in Oklahoma

The Sandy Hook Massacre was a "false flag operation" staged to justify confiscating all guns in the US

The government is planning to round up all US citizens and place them in death camps so they can... I don't know, appease the clockwork elves or something

http://politix.topix.com/story/10338-guy-who-...

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#265605 Feb 11, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence of an inside job what so ever. Infowars, LMFAO that's the opposite of evidence!
Basically, Jones applies the polar opposite of Occam's razor to every news story that comes off the wire and then peppers the resulting copy with words like "illuminati" and "false flag operation" before literally screaming it into a live microphone.
Some of Jones' favorite conspiracy theories (not that he's ever met one he doesn't like) are:
The 9/11 terror attacks were carried out by the U.S. government under orders from "elites" who communicate with inter-dimensional aliens called "clockwork elves" by shooting up DMT
The government has access to "weather weapons" that allow them to create and control groups of tornados, something they probably did recently in Oklahoma
The Sandy Hook Massacre was a "false flag operation" staged to justify confiscating all guns in the US
The government is planning to round up all US citizens and place them in death camps so they can... I don't know, appease the clockwork elves or something
http://politix.topix.com/story/10338-guy-who-...
My tornado code name is Zepherus , when I get the call from the CIA to Zepherus I get my Zeppelin ready to go kill more twoofer zombies!

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#265606 Feb 11, 2014
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell us that you DON'T have offspring !!!!!
The children calling other people childish is the height of hypocrisy - presenting the false idea that no evidence of conspiracy exists is the height of dishonesty.
People don't debate people who are intellectually dishonest, which is why you just see the Pork and his childish disciples here everyday.
You believe the official story, yet you can't even trust how, when, or if they killed the alleged ring leader of the plot.
Which is why
Insults Are Easier

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#265607 Feb 11, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry fuzzy sock but I'm not watching your video.
You're a big-fat meanie poopy-head.

So there.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#265609 Feb 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Tricky Dick gave the order to shoot down any hijacked aircraft, allegedly knowing full well, they didn't have any live weapons or ammunition to do so (because of his own prior orders).
George Bush thought 9/11 plane had been shot down on his orders
Memoirs reveal former US president gave order to shoot down any hijacked planes before United Airlines flight 93 crashed

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/29/...
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
knowing full well, they didn't have any live weapons or ammunition to do so (because of his own prior orders).
LINK OR LIE,

PS: Combat Fighters are not normally loaded while in the US to prevent accidents.

Okotoks, Canada

#265610 Feb 11, 2014
Which is why
Insults Are Easier
I just love when the intellectually dishonest wine about others being intellectually dishonest!

It really is irony at it's best....particularly when you couldn't give an example if you tried but I have no problem since pretty much everything you say is steeped in dishonesty...and there's nothing intellectual about you.

Case in point;
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, go back and address my posts about "molten steel".
Particularly the ones citing past news stories covering other fires which also mentioned molten steel.
Funny how you refuse to address on topic posts which destroy your delusions then whine about people being off topic eh vulgar-tommy?
<quoted text>
Except those stories reference steel that is plated and an office fire melted the plating.
And those building didn't symmetrically completely collapse and at no point did they free fall.
And NIST didn't provide a cover up for those investigations as it did for 9/11.
But debunking is hard and
Insults Are Easier

Of course you were lying through your teeth because twoof is a lie that can only be defended by telling more lies all told by liars just like you.

When pressed about the fact that none of the articles I linked to mentioned plated steel you needed a whole new lie to defend your twoofs!
<quoted text>
Yes, steel plating, but thats not in the post you responded to.
See, in the modern world, there exists a technique that applies one metal to coat another metal, its called plating.
Now when you google steel melting in office fires, you will see where numerous examples of plated steel melting, none of steel itself turning liquid.
Carbon based accelerants like jet fuel are unable to reach the temp to actually melt steel.
Hopefully this advancement will one day reach Canada, so you can experience plated metals for yourself.
Until then,
Insults Are Easier

So now your new lie is these alleged article referring to molten steel also reference steel that's been plated and that the steel plating melted but....not the steel.

Ludicrous to a fault since it makes absolutely no sense but also just another lie since not one article I've ever found ever mentioned plating and you could not produce one to save what little dignity you have.

And that's the tip of the iceberg that is your dishonesty.

Why?

Because,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss

Okotoks, Canada

#265611 Feb 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Tricky Dick gave the order to shoot down any hijacked aircraft, allegedly knowing full well, they didn't have any live weapons or ammunition to do so (because of his own prior orders).
So if it is true (something that hasn't been established yet) it became a great excuse for not following the VPOTUS direct and strict orders. What the govie likes to call "plausible deniability".
Who would expect the VPOTUS's orders to be followed anyway?
And who got called out because the VPOTUS's orders were not carried out? NO-ONE, nooo, not on 9/11!
Huh Eh !
So you've decided not to address the fact that your claim that Cheney never stated 93 was shot down is total bull eh oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONST STREET CORNER JEEBUS?

No worries, you're probably one of the most dishonest twofers in all of twooferdumb!

Regardless of your non admittance of your obvious lies, who claimed Cheney had any idea the aircraft weren't going to be armed?

Again we see the type of intellectual dishonesty that justifies all the derision you morons get spanked with.

Do you have anything other bs to support your childish idiocy oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONST STREET CORNER JEEBUS?

Of course you don't. You just repeat all the same old debunked crap and pretend it's shiny and new thinking no one will notice and avoid like hell the fact that your shot down claim fell flat on it's face like every stupid claim you make.

>20' entry hole in the Pentagon?

Gawd you idiots are inept!

Okotoks, Canada

#265612 Feb 11, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>You're a big-fat meanie poopy-head.
So there.
You're the bunny sock of an imbecile.

I win.

Okotoks, Canada

#265613 Feb 11, 2014
Awww....looks like mamma insanities new sock, stardust mermaid, was banned!

Jeez gramps, you must hold the record for most banned socks on topix by now!

How pathetic do you have to be to get banned from topix????

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#265618 Feb 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
My you do have a delirious mind, don't you!
Huh Eh !
What I have is a funny bone that gets tickled every time you clowns open your fly traps.
Now I'm going to have to ask our secret cabal leader Cheney what to do with you.
He may want to try out his new twoofer eating bacteria or the new nano nuke on you....

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#265620 Feb 11, 2014
Ah, only an illogical mind can believe the multiple illogical accounts of how Bin Laden was killed and disposed of at sea.

Insults Are Easier

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min MUQ2 44,670
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 4 min your god is a fraud 9
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 6 min Ann Bonney 53,816
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min It aint necessari... 48,448
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Rosesz 646,517
Prepare To Meet Thy God 2 hr The Truth Hurts 2
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 3 hr Catholic Pharisee 384
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr The Hangman 971,627
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr Toby 105,572
More from around the web