yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#265422 Feb 6, 2014
Stardust Mermaid wrote:
<quoted text>I thank you for your link but am wondering if you would've posted the link at all had I not requested it. Or would you have just let your post stand unattributed. I suspect you would've claimed someone else's work as your own, as you were doing before I insisted on a link.
Your pathetic excuse about your laptop is patently absurd. If you can cut and paste an article you can include the link.
Thanks for demonstrating your utter dishonesty, all by yourself.Cheers!
You might have a point if a) you weren't just another mindless twoofer and b) I hadn't repeatedly linked to the exact same article in the pages previous to the post your snivelling about.

But let's address the real issue here and expose your own lack of integrity and willful ignorance.

The post in question puts into context the fact that 2000 signatures from people who may or may not have relevant knowledge of structural engineering and/or collapse dynamics is a pittance when compared to the shear volume of people registered with professional organizations in fields related to building construction.

Now you'd rather pull the typical twoofer tactic of attempting to shift focus away from the substance of what I posted by playing childish little games.

Oh twoof, why oh why are you laughed at and berated!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265424 Feb 6, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if you could get a car into their mommy's basements they MIGHT give it a go...but I doubt it.
Fisher Price?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265425 Feb 6, 2014
Stardust Mermaid wrote:
<quoted text>I thank you for your link but am wondering if you would've posted the link at all had I not requested it. Or would you have just let your post stand unattributed. I suspect you would've claimed someone else's work as your own, as you were doing before I insisted on a link.
Your pathetic excuse about your laptop is patently absurd. If you can cut and paste an article you can include the link.
Thanks for demonstrating your utter dishonesty, all by yourself.Cheers!
Pie was claiming that a professional membership list was his own work, that does not even make sense.

Posting a link that proves the point of the initial claim is dishonest?

Up is down, left is right in the world of twoof!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265426 Feb 6, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Because pigs like you LIVE to laugh at, berate, ridicule, call childish names and flame others from the safety of your keyboard.
That's rather harsh you mouth breathing, diaper filling neanderthal.
Pegasus

Jersey City, NJ

#265427 Feb 6, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Because pigs like you LIVE to laugh at, berate, ridicule, call childish names and flame others from the safety of your keyboard.
You are nothing but an internet bully with an agenda.
You couldn't find your little piggy wife on 9/11, which really chapped your chicharrones, and now anyone with a different opinion is fair game for your mindless version of getting back at the world who done you wrong.
You wouldn't know a relevant professional (which you are NOT) if they poked you in the eye with a sharp stick,(which they should).
Do not read my post like you say you don't, you fuhking lying pig.
Huh Eh !
Sounds as though your 14 year old bride finally got the courage to bitch slap your ass because you appear awfully emasculated richere in your own post.

Get a job zipperhead.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#265428 Feb 6, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the video I had never heard of Mr. Jennings before today.
I agree why fight a fire when the building was scheduled for demolition,
I found another video it's an uncut version of Mr. Jennings and a man who helped him right after the building blew up.You may have already watched this one but will post it anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5LO5V2CJpzIXX
Have you seen pictures of building 6?
Yeah I've seen it before, unfortunately that's about all you will hear from Barry Jennings as he died several years back.

I can honestly say that I've never looked into building 6.....probably can't be arsed to do so either.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265429 Feb 6, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree why fight a fire when the building was scheduled for demolition,
LOL! "scheduled for demolition"!

Link or lie!
onemale

Pana, IL

#265430 Feb 6, 2014
From Congressman Rand Paul:

The Congressional Budget Office is reporting ObamaCare's job-killing regulations will reduce our economy by the equivalent of over 2 million jobs. ObamaCare's work requirements will force employees to work fewer hours or else they will lose their government subsidies. The Administration mouthpieces can blabber all they want about "glitches" and "fixes." There is only one fix for ObamaCare - repeal.

http://www.rand-2016.org/repeal_oc.aspx...
onemale

Pana, IL

#265431 Feb 6, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>If you mooks have soooooo much evidence then where are those indictments?
Surely you will presenting your case to a federal grand jury no?
Have you never heard the saying "You can't fight city hall" ?
Several people have tried, and their life was threatened.

onemale

Pana, IL

#265432 Feb 6, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have even the basics of 9-11 101 down racist diddler?
OLSON: She says we have just been hijacked. I had two conversations, Larry, and my memory is -- tends to mix the two of them up because of the emotion of the events. WE SPOKE FOR A MINUTE OR TWO, THEN THE PHONE WAS CUT OFF. THEN WE SHE GOT THROUGH AGAIN, AND WE SPOKE FOR ANOTHER TWO OR THREE OR FOUR MINUTES. She told me that the plane had been hijacked, that she had been -- she told me that they did not know she was making this phone call.
She told me that she had been herded to the back of the plane. SHE MENTIONED THAT THEY HAD USED KNIVES AND BOX CUTTERS TO HIJACK THE PLANE.
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/14/lk...
And Ted Olson told us three different stories:
First, he didn't know how his wife called him
Second, he said she used her cell phone.
Third, he said she used the seat-back phone.
Then the airlines said that plane didn't have seat-back phones.
The FBI called Ted Olson a lair.
You are defending a known liar... as always before you don't care what the truth is

onemale

Pana, IL

#265433 Feb 6, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, the links prove the membership numbers of organizations which correlates to how pathetic touting 2000 signatures on an online petition is.
Don't worry no mind, you're not expected to understand simple concepts given your "issues".
And the link only described computer simulations ued and offered no real evidence.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#265434 Feb 6, 2014
onemale wrote:
The Congressional Budget Office is reporting ObamaCare's job-killing regulations will reduce our economy by the equivalent of over 2 million jobs. ObamaCare's work requirements will force employees to work fewer hours or else they will lose their government subsidies. The Administration mouthpieces can blabber all they want about "glitches" and "fixes." There is only one fix for ObamaCare - repeal.
http://www.rand-2016.org/repeal_oc.aspx...
Money going into Obamacare will far exceed the medical expenses it will cover over the next several months. THAT money will be used to finance a false-flag event which will take us into World War Three. Obamacare is the gateway to the RFID-chip being implanted into our right-hands and forehead for The Antichrist (Kenyan-born Obama).

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#265435 Feb 6, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew Brietbart, Dorothy Kilgallen, Vince Foster and those gay guys from Kenyan-born Obama's church were much more than threatened.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265436 Feb 6, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Dirty Diddler!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265437 Feb 6, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And the link only described computer simulations ued and offered no real evidence.
Can you be any more stupid, the link was about the total membership of a professional organization, which was the question asked.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265438 Feb 6, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And Ted Olson told us three different stories:
First, he didn't know how his wife called him
Second, he said she used her cell phone.
Third, he said she used the seat-back phone.
You are defending a known liar... as always before you don't care what the truth is
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
LINK OR LIE!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
LINK OR LIE WAND INSPECTOR!

A: They had seat back phones, that was proven wrong wang inspector. Link to WHERE THE AIRLINES SAID THAT!

C: Olsen free admits he is not sure if it was seatback or cell and admits he used the words interchangeably.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265439 Feb 6, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, Wang Inspector, Even the source admits he is wrong!

My Error

I based my conclusion on conversations that Ian Henshall and Rowland Morgan had with American Airlines in 2004 while they were co-authoring book. In this book, 9/11 Revealed, they said:“A call by us to American Airlines’ London Office produced a definitive statement from Laeti Hyver that [AA’s] 757s do not have Airfones. This was confirmed by an email from AA in the US.”[2]

Although this email correspondence was not printed in their book, or in Morgan’s later Flight 93 Revealed, in which it is also reported,[3] they allowed me to print it in Debunking 9/11 Debunking. In reply to their letter asking whether “757s [are] fitted with phones that passengers can use,” an AA spokesman wrote:“American Airlines 757s do not have onboard phones for passenger use.” To check on the possibility that Barbara Olson might have borrowed a phone intended for crew use, they asked,“[A]re there any onboard phones at all on AA 757s, i.e., that could be used either by passengers or cabin crew?” The response was:“AA 757s do not have any onboard phones, either for passenger or crew use. Crew have other means of communication available.”[4]

The conclusion that Barbara Olson could not have made a call using an onboard phone seemed further confirmed by a page on the AA website that says,“Worldwide satellite communications are available on American Airlines' Boeing 777 and Boeing 767,” with no mention of AA’s Boeing 757.

My mistake, like that of Henshall and Rowland before me, was to assume that the AA spokesperson and this website were talking about AA 757s as they had always been, not simply about 757s at the time of the query, in 2004.

But the latter was evidently the meaning. Elias Davidsson, an Icelandic member of the 9/11 truth movement, sent me a news report from February 6, 2002, which said:“American Airlines will discontinue its AT&T in-flight phone service by March 31, a spokesman for the airline said Wednesday.”[5] Davidsson also pointed to a 1998 photograph of the inside of an AA 757 showing that it did have seat-back phones.[6]

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265440 Feb 6, 2014
onemale wrote:
The Congressional Budget Office is reporting ObamaCare's job-killing regulations will reduce our economy by the equivalent of over 2 million jobs.
FALSE!

http://townhall.com/news/politics-elections/2...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265441 Feb 6, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard people saying "Best I ever had"?

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON!
onemale wrote:
I consider myself as straight, but let a guy give me a bj and it was the best I ever had. It was a one time thing, he just wanted to know what it was like. No, I did NOT return the favor.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T7HGJ9UHL...

YOU LIKE TO KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY, Maybe your son the wang enthusiast can take first place!

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>That is total BS, my son was in the military for 4 years and he said blacks were no bigger than whites, in fact the largest was white.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265442 Feb 6, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text> Obamacare is the gateway to the RFID-chip being implanted into our right-hands and forehead for The Antichrist (Kenyan-born Obama).
I think onemale would like to implant something into you, as long as you are a relative.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Aerobatty 865,272
Don't call this number! New scam targets Comcas... 9 min Jack Moro 1
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 26 min arun 461
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 1 hr RiccardoFire 31
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 6,515
Rajkot gay Topix 1 hr jyesh 198
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 40,892
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr karl44 599,894
The Christian Atheist debate 6 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,016
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 19 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web