yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#265483 Feb 7, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually I thought I died and went to heaven when I nailed your mom before she died, I'm such a sick freak! Just kidding.....no really it wasn't all that exciting...
Huh Eh !
That's sweet, At least you have the decency to avoid nailing your own mother, I was starting to wonder about twoofers in general.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#265484 Feb 7, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually I thought I died and went to heaven when I nailed your mom before she died, I'm such a sick freak! Just kidding.....no really it wasn't all that exciting...
Huh Eh !
That's sweet, At least you have the decency to avoid nailing your own mother, I was starting to wonder about twoofers in general.

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#265487 Feb 7, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
I'm so relieved to have your blessing when I confessed to nailing your mother when she was still alive sorry charlie.
Its a load off (as it were).
Huh Eh !
You're from a very dismal and lowly creed of primates, we are saddened as a species that the ilk of your class must be included with your betters.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#265489 Feb 7, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
The television screen in the upper left was running CNN on mute. Noticing the President coming on, Lisa turned on the volume and the crisis conference halted to listen. "...into the World Trade Centre in an apparent attack on our country."
During the pause, I noticed that Brian Stafford, Director of the Secret Service, was now in the room. He pulled me aside. "We gotta get him out of there to somplace safe... and secret. I've stashed FLOTUS". FLOTUS was White House speak for Mrs Bush, First Lady of the United States, now in a heavily guarded, unmarked building in Washington...
"Can you work with Brian", I told [Franklin] Miller. "Figure out where to move the President? He can't come back here until we know what the shit is happening."..."
Page 6
Against All Enemies
Richard A Clarke
In itself this seems straightforward, but the important part is when it took place: Bush didn't deliver his remarks until 9:30. And yet, the Director of the Secret Service, at least as reported by Clarke, isn't astounded that Bush is still at the school. In fact it seems it's only just occurred to him that something needs to be done. It appears Stafford doesn't want to simply "get Bush out of the school", either -- he wants assistance in planning what their next move should be, from Clarke, who was the man in charge of the White House Situation Room at the time. Which surely was a reasonable idea.
Anyone intent on proving conspiracy could spice this up with guesses, assumptions and speculation, obviously. They might move on to say this simply proves Stafford wasn't doing his job properly, say. Or maybe Clarke lied about the whole thing to provide a cover. Of course a simpler explanation might be that the actions of Bush's security detail on 9/11 weren't so hard to understand after all, to those with real inside knowledge.
You are incredibly gullible or just plain stupid.
Sorry if the truth hurts.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#265490 Feb 8, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, This would be a stupid thought for a twoofer, protecting the POTUS.

In itself this seems straightforward, but the important part is when it took place: Bush didn't deliver his remarks until 9:30. And yet, the Director of the Secret Service, at least as reported by Clarke, isn't astounded that Bush is still at the school. In fact it seems it's only just occurred to him that something needs to be done. It appears Stafford doesn't want to simply "get Bush out of the school", either -- he wants assistance in planning what their next move should be, from Clarke, who was the man in charge of the White House Situation Room at the time. Which surely was a reasonable idea.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#265491 Feb 8, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
I'm so relieved to have your blessing when I confessed to nailing your mother when she was still alive sorry charlie.
Its a load off (as it were).
Huh Eh !
Got another one for you, I hear she will take you to Heaven and back.

ONEMALE regarding his MOTHER!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
She would have never do such a thing.... not ever... not in this lifetime or the next.
As a teen, I would have thought I died and went to heaven.
But now that I'm older, I'm glad it never happened.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#265492 Feb 8, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, This would be a stupid thought for a twoofer, protecting the POTUS.
(Yes, This would be a stupid thought for a twoofer, protecting the POTUS.)
Oh I understand now a school full of children would be the best place for a coward to hide.
He knew what was getting ready to happen and its beyond disgusting I feel for the victims families of 911.
Also all the rescue workers who have died since from lung cancers because NO one warned them of the hazards.
wake up!
Pegasus

United States

#265493 Feb 8, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I understand now a school full of children would be the best place for a coward to hide.
He knew what was getting ready to happen and its beyond disgusting I feel for the victims families of 911.
Also all the rescue workers who have died since from lung cancers because NO one warned them of the hazards.
wake up!
You think school children are going to get in the way of Muslim fanatics?

Pull your head out of the sand.

Police, firemen, EMT's , doctors, nurses all share in uncommon valor placing victims first so don't reveal YOUR lack of intestinal fortitude.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#265494 Feb 8, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Porkies Preference
Porkpie Prefers to Present Particularly Prolific Paid Professors to Pollinate Peer-reviewed Papers to Parrot his Position in which he Proposes will Purportedly Positively Prove his Propaganda.
Such a sick freak.
Huh Eh !
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Because pigs like you LIVE to laugh at, berate, ridicule, call childish names and flame others from the safety of your keyboard.
Uh huh....eh?

You've got irony AND hypocrisy all in one post oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Are ya getting yet?

Of course not, you're as deluded and ignorant as you always were.

Okotoks, Canada

#265495 Feb 8, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the little twoof-bot who think 2000 out of about 1 million possible signatures with no qualification is all one needs to determine what happened to the wtc structures.

Thanks for that bit of irony and good luck since 12 years of repeating the same old stupid has done nothing for twoof but make it a laughing stock.

Okotoks, Canada

#265496 Feb 8, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
wake up!
So while mocking and pissing on the graves of those victims by shilling lies, you also feel for them and their families?

Uh huh.

Go back to sleep moron.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#265497 Feb 8, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice crazy rant bro, Not a fan of Bush but he is a chicken for waiting for a safe place to go and run the country?

You got to be onemale to be that stupid.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#265498 Feb 8, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you proven any of your opinions to be true and factual yet?

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#265500 Feb 8, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
While the rest of his lackeys did 9/11. What a chicken!
Huh eh !
You should try some conspiratiod cream on your affliction, there's no need to wallow in in freakish agony and be an ignorant pain.:)
Pegasus

Hyattsville, MD

#265501 Feb 8, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
While the rest of his lackeys did 9/11. What a chicken!
Huh eh !
You said 911 was all smoke and mirrors by the government which also controlled every cable network for us to watch that programmed and prerecorded footage of 911 so Bush could sit in a classroom full of children......to make it look goog?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#265502 Feb 8, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>You said 911 was all smoke and mirrors by the government which also controlled every cable network for us to watch that programmed and prerecorded footage of 911 so Bush could sit in a classroom full of children......to make it look goog?
I'll bet he really proved that worthless opinion too. LMAO
Pegasus

Bronx, NY

#265505 Feb 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suppose the "PROOF" for your opinions are the MIST Report and the 9/11 Ommission Report.
Or maybe you would care to bless us with a link to the "PROOF" of your opinions.
Huh Eh !
How many times do you have to be told that the burden of truth is upon you and apparently Twoofers are not any good at proving one bit of your conjecture.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#265506 Feb 9, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Dirty Diddler!
Sorry to inform you but Martin Sheen took that last name from Jesuit Bishop Sheen. Estevez was Martin's true last name much like Soetoro is Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist Obama's.
Oh and just one more thing...Jesuits are as evil as can be and even worse than Freemasons.
Pegasus

Garden City, MI

#265507 Feb 9, 2014
If we consider the time this forum has been active
and the few handfuls of actual Truthers then figure in the drive-by socks and roosting socks you reach a sum of a decimated Truth Movement, soon to be eradicated.

Maybe eradicated now save for the few ship rats like Zorders & Onemale clinging to the crows nest.
Pegasus

Silver Spring, MD

#265508 Feb 9, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
If we consider the time this forum has been active
and the few handfuls of actual Truthers then figure in the drive-by socks and roosting socks you reach a sum of a decimated Truth Movement, soon to be eradicated.
Maybe eradicated now save for the few ship rats like Zorders & Onemale clinging to the crows nest.
Sorry.....clinging to the crows nest of the good ship......SS Truth, run aground and laying victim to the tide and the waves.

Swim while you can Zorders & Onemale!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 min Clearwater 226
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 16 min Joe Fortuna 619
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 19 min gundee123 1,243
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min Joe Fortuna 88,296
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min RiversideRedneck 977,411
Drake obsession with Doris Burke same stupid stuff 29 min Doctor REALITY 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 53 min X Pendable 184,765
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr confrinting with ... 665,419
More from around the web