yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265181 Jan 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "Civilian Inmate Labor Program" don't you understand "Civilian" is the keyword here.
I know you are a retarded diddler but it speaks of labor from people already in prison for crimes, the usage is common in both the private and public sectors.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265182 Jan 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
Personally I like a good in-depth investigation
The Bilderberg Conspiracy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gP6erO9X0gwXX
So do I nutty!

Lets see, the best you ever had, that would make you at least bi!
onemale wrote:
I consider myself as straight, but let a guy give me a bj and it was the best I ever had. It was a one time thing, he just wanted to know what it was like. No, I did NOT return the favor.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T7HGJ9UHL...

Bu hold on Mommy diddler!
onemale wrote:
onemale
Mattoon, IL
You are wrong AIDS and HIV knows no boundaries.
The gay men deliberately gave AIDS to straight people so the government would fund more research for it. That is why I hate gay men, there should have been an open season on them. But bi-men are the worse they are the ones giving it to women.
thought not!
P.S. You just stepped on your own dick
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

YOU WANT open season ON YOURSELF!

You brain really is busted!

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#265183 Jan 30, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Fires got hotter due to the fact that there were significant updrafts. This is the principal of blast furnaces.
2. Trusses deflected pulling the outer walls inward. There is plenty of visual evidence proving this to be the case. After 5' the outer structure failed and did snap at the connections.
You proved nothing.
This has to be the most ridiculous explanation I have heard thus far.

550 miles of steel melt and collapse in 2 hrs.and 28 minutes because of an updraft.
And you can tell this by visual evidence?

psst thanks for the laugh you proved you can be a comedian.

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#265184 Jan 30, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Rudolph Giuliani told Peter Jennings on the air that he was given a warning that the WTC was about to collapse; a warning which was not forwarded to the firefighters in the towers. Now Giuliani is trying to "Orwell" the story by claiming that he did not receive any kind of warning.
<quoted text>
Point proven, he can't supply any sort of link to the statement in the top and you assume it true dirty diddler.
He may not be able to supply a link I have searched the net many times trying to find out what Peter Jennings knew because my mother told me Peter Jennings had some big secret at the time I didn't know what she was talking about.

So today I glanced over his post and thought it was odd he had also read something about Peter Jennings.

Seriously whats up with you calling every one diddlers its creepy.
shudders

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#265185 Jan 30, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
550 miles of steel melt and collapse in 2 hrs.and 28 minutes because of an updraft.
Not really but you obviously can't think clearly.

1. Critical pieces deflected causing structural failure.

2. A small amount of metal melted in places as evidenced by puddles of molten steel and hot debris which rained down upon trapped firemen.

550 miles of steel? WTF is that all about?

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#265186 Jan 30, 2014
This is interesting
WTC one and WTC two had "147 miles" of vertical columns

Thirty five miles of spandrals

Two hundred and forty eight miles of trusses

One hundred thirty two miles of Floor pans

If the steel peices were laid out the length would be 550 miles. whoa

Can you imagine 550 miles of steel!

The South tower collapsed 56 minutes after it was hit and the North tower collapsed 92 minutes after it was struck.

NIST claims after 56 minutes of fire the south tower collapsed due to steel buckling.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#265191 Jan 30, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's part of the text that goes with those pictures,
"In summary, where the steel frame was fire protected, it survived a complete burnout. Where the columns were not protected, they collapsed, together with some internal concrete columns. This supports evidence from a number of major fires, including the Churchill Plaza fire in Basingstoke, where a protected steel frame survived complete burnout on two floors with little or no structural damage. It also supports the results of the steel construction sectors’ own tests."
http://www.newsteelconstruction.com/wp/steel-...
Looking at pictures and making generalizations that don't apply in the real world isn't going to make much of an impact away from forums like this.
Try discussing "why" one building will fail and why one doesn't with some engineers.
They will try to do every trick, use any thing to confuse other....try every possibility except the simple one and the most logical one!!

This is human mind, if it does not want to believe in any thing, you cannot make it to believe.

Events of 9/11 have most logical explanation, but most people DO NOT want to believe in the truth and we are seeing their twists and turns to justify the "official position" at any cost.

Now one can see why "so many Jewish Scholars" convicted and condemned Jesus to crimes he never committed!!

I think most people THINK that if they were members of the court that convicted Jesus, they would have voted against it, but believe me, MOST of them would have sided with Jews and not with Jesus!!
pen

Osceola, MO

#265192 Jan 30, 2014
MUQ wrote:
I think most people THINK that if they were members of the court that convicted Jesus, they would have voted against it, but believe me, MOST of them would have sided with Jews and not with Jesus!!

It was the pharisees.

Jesus' followers were Jews. Early Christianity was very Jewish.

"The Nazarenes were originally Jewish converts of the Apostles who fled Jerusalem because of Jesus' warning of its coming siege."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazarene_%28sect...
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/11...
http://encyclopedia.jrank.org/NAN_NEW/NAZAREN...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#265193 Jan 31, 2014
-Web wrote:
Well if we do not think the architects and engineers are experienced enough to understand 911 was an inside job.
We will just work our way down the professors who contradict the findings
I can't wait to read and post what such a brilliant person has to say about September 11th the day our government committed genocide on its own citizens.
What a resume!
David L. Griscom, PhD – Research physicist, retired in 2001 from Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC, after 33 years service.
Fellow of the American Physical Society. Fulbright-García Robles Fellow at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México in Mexico City (1997).
Visiting professorships of research at the Universities of Paris and Saint-Etienne, France, and Tokyo Institute of Technology (2000 - 2003).
Adjunct Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Arizona (2004 - 2005).
Winner of the 1993 N. F. Mott Award sponsored by the Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, the 1995 Otto Schott Award offered by the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (Germany), a 1996
Outstanding Graduate School Alumnus Award at Brown University, and the 1997 Sigma Xi Pure Science Award at NRL.
Principal author of 109 of his 185 published works, a body of work which is highly cited by his peers!
Officially credited with largest number of papers by any author on list of 100 most cited articles authored at NRL between 1973 and 1988.
Great start! If your goal was to reinforce the fact that twoofers have no clue what the word "relevant" means.

Now, what is Griscom's real area of study?

http://impactglassresearchinternational.com/

Materials as related to the field of optics....that doesn't even rhyme with structural engineer!

And his great contributions to twoof must have been somehow related to showing how thermal changes can't possible cause local or global failures in structures right?

Nope, he wrote a couple papers about the passengers from the airplanes that crashed were all part of the plot and had fooled everyone and are now living on tropical islands and spending their piles of money...of course he has no proof of this...and of course the articles were "peer" reviewed...by Steven Jones.

So was your plan to start with one of the biggest crackpots and work your way up?

David Griscom....wow!

Okotoks, Canada

#265194 Jan 31, 2014
-Web wrote:
David Griscom....... snippets from his articles.
Sudden Onset: In controlled demolition, the onset of the collapse is sudden. One moment, the building is perfectly motionless; the next moment, it suddenly begins to collapse.
But steel, when heated, does not suddenly buckle or break.
So in fire-induced collapses---if we had any examples of such---the onset would be gradual.
Horizontal beams and trusses would begin to sag; vertical columns, if subjected to strong forces, would begin to bend.
But as videos of the towers show, there were no signs of bending or sagging, even on the floors just above the damage caused by the impact of the planes.
The buildings were perfectly motionless up to the moment they began their collapse.
(Steel does not suddenly buckle or break)
true
Steel does not even begin to melt until it reaches almost 2800° Fahrenheit.And yet open fires fueled by hydrocarbons, such as kerosene---which is what jet fuel is---can at most rise to 1700°F, which is almost 1100 degrees below the melting point of steel
The fire was 1100 degrees below the melting point for steel. say what!
A complete and utter load of rubbish.

Melting steel (the steel never had to melt) and claims there was no sag...maybe Griscom should have done some research outside of the urinal for 911 stundies...

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images... -

http://www.debunking911.com/sag.htm

You have to wonder why a nutbag emeritus like Griscom uses such idiotic arguments when he SHOULD know better.

This is almost as bad as Jones claiming wtc 7 came down in 6 seconds but never showed a view of the mechanical penthouses sinking into the building well before global collapse of the facade started.

Twoof: a lie that can only be supported by telling more lies all told by liars.

Okotoks, Canada

#265195 Jan 31, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
550 miles of molten steel?

Wow, just wow!

Of course that you can easily show using pics and videos of the event since there would be no possible way to hide it....
onemale

Pana, IL

#265196 Jan 31, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are some interesting links.
This one has some great photos and explanations.
http://web.mit.edu/civenv/wtc/PDFfiles/Chapte...
Here is the perimeter column pull explanation. Scroll down and the bow is plainly visible.
http://www.debunking911.com/sag.htm
I didn't have time to read it all but it appears to be just one person's opinion.
Some of my links are the opinions from 2000 experts.

Edmonton, Canada

#265199 Jan 31, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
"Collapse Lessons"
Fire Engineering v. 155, no. 10,(2002): 97-103

Marechaux, T.G.
"TMS Hot Topic Symposium Examines WTC Collapse and Building Engineering"
JOM, v. 54, no. 4,(2002): 13-17.

Monahan, B.
"World Trade Center Collapse-Civil Engineering Considerations"
Practice Periodical on Structural Design and Construction v. 7, no. 3,(2002): 134-135.

Newland, D.E., & Cebon, D.
"Could the World Trade Center Have Been Modified to Prevent Its Collapse?"
Journal of Engineering Mechanics v. 128, no. 7,(2002):795-800.

National Instititue of Stamdards and Technology: Congressional and Legislative Affairs
“Learning from 9/11: Understanding the Collapse of the World Trade Center”
Statement of Dr. Arden L. Bement, Jr., before Committee of Science House of Representatives, United States Congress on March 6, 2002.

Pinsker, Lisa, M.
"Applying Geology at the World Trade Center Site"
Geotimes v. 46, no. 11,(2001).
The print copy has 3-D images.

Public Broadcasting Station (PBS)
Why the Towers Fell: A Companion Website to the Television Documentary.
NOVA (Science Programming On Air and Online)

Post, N.M.
"No Code Changes Recommended in World Trade Center Report"
ENR v. 248, no. 14,(2002): 14.

Post, N.M.
"Study Absolves Twin Tower Trusses, Fireproofing"
ENR v. 249, no. 19,(2002): 12-14.

The University of Sydney, Department of Civil Engineering
World Trade Center - Some Engineering Aspects
A resource site.

"WTC Engineers Credit Design in Saving Thousands of Lives"
ENR v. 247, no. 16,(2001): 12.
Substance over signatures.

Edmonton, Canada

#265200 Jan 31, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Under 2 thousand which represents less than 1% of the engineers and architects in the US alone.

And how many of those less than 2 thousand are qualified to a forensic analysis of a building collapse?

Less than 200...like less than 10.

And what have these less than 2 thousand produced to qualify their beliefs?

Nothing.

Sorry, your appeal to ignorance failed.
Less that 1% of those qualified have signed A$Efortwoofyness.com's petition.

Impressive?

Only in twooferdumb.
onemale

Pana, IL

#265201 Jan 31, 2014
Images of the World Trade Center Site Show Thermal Hot Spots on September 16 and 23, 2001.

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2001/ofr-01-0429/ther...

Edmonton, Canada

#265202 Jan 31, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't have time to read it all but it appears to be just one person's opinion.
Just stick with your list of signatures.

That doesn't require such "nonsense" as knowledge, understanding and qualification.

Your fallacious belief system is doing so well so why change it now by reading real science which you'll never understand any way.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265204 Jan 31, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't have time to read it all but it appears to be just one person's opinion.
Like this one? That's only your son diddler!

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>That is total BS, my son was in the military for 4 years and he said blacks were no bigger than whites, in fact the largest was white.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265205 Jan 31, 2014
onemale wrote:
Images of the World Trade Center Site Show Thermal Hot Spots on September 16 and 23, 2001.
http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2001/ofr-01-0429/ther...
Yea, I think there was a fire or something.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265206 Jan 31, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
He may not be able to supply a link I have searched the net many times trying to find out what Peter Jennings knew because my mother told me Peter Jennings had some big secret at the time I didn't know what she was talking about.
That should tell you something,
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265207 Jan 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
For years we have known that Building 7 came down in free-fall and that the NIST report failed to explain why.
Not freefall!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min satanlovesyou 7,824
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min KayMarie 603,031
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 876,955
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 min Neelakaran 7,604
News Belichick: Long injury list linked to Super Bow... 37 min Fart news 15
9/11&bin 51 min REV CAROL 1
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... (Feb '15) 53 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 986
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 3,750
More from around the web