yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265077 Jan 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the credentials of this Robertson character?
So you have one opinion vs. several experts, you're losing ground.
Retarded Mother diddler, It has been told you you many times, he designed the twin towers and ran the tests you speak off, get your mind of your mother you motherf.....(never mind, that''s redundant)

Leslie Earl Robertson (born February 12, 1928) was one of the structural engineers of the World Trade Center in New York and was responsible for the design of the buildings' sway-reduction features. He has since been structural engineer on numerous other projects, including the Shanghai World Financial Center and the Bank of China Tower in Hong Kong.

As an "up-and-coming engineer", Robertson was selected by Worthington, Skilling, Helle, and Jackson (WSHJ) to participate in the design of the World Trade Center Twin Towers (1966–1971), his first high rise construction

Robertson's firm participated in the development of a database of basic structural information for the towers of the World Trade Center (WTC1 and 2) for NIST and FEMA[3] and to record the undocumented structural changes that had been made to the buildings after construction began.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265078 Jan 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing to rebuttal so you start with something that has nothing to do with what is being discussed. Seriously it makes you look stupid and desperate.
There is no rebuttal, it's a question, not a statement!

Do you really think this is normal?

ONEMALE regarding his MOTHER!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
She would have never do such a thing.... not ever... not in this lifetime or the next.
As a teen, I would have thought I died and went to heaven.
But now that I'm older, I'm glad it never happened.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265079 Jan 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't debunk me... it wasn't my report.
Do you have any idea where you are???
Yea, It was his, He wrote it and debunked your claims about the report, NOW GET OFF YOUR MOTHER BEFORE I GET A CROW BAR!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265081 Jan 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
What is wrong with government lying?
What happens when just one president lies about weapons of mass destruction
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/15/iraq... :
Did you ever give your mom the old WMD?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265083 Jan 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a gay fetish???
??????????
onemale wrote:
I consider myself as straight, but let a guy give me a bj and it was the best I ever had. It was a one time thing, he just wanted to know what it was like. No, I did NOT return the favor.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T7HGJ9UHL...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265084 Jan 28, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Leslie Robertson was the lead structural engineer of the World Trade Center responsible for conceiving and executing the design and overseeing the work of engineers, draftsmen and technicians that allowed the twin towers to rise higher than any building before them.
And now for the rest of the story:
"I didn’t think the towers would fall. As designed, the weight of the floors above where the planes supposedly hit was totally transferred around the holes to the undamaged columns below," he said.
“Any weakening effect of the structural steel columns from the fires that were caused by what little jet fuel that didn’t burn up in the fireball that occurred when the planes allegedly crashed into the towers would have been negligible.”
Huh Eh !
LINK OR LIE! LMAO, You just made that up!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#265085 Jan 28, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a masters or bachelors in civil engineering or architect design?
-)
Don't need one. There appear to be enough of those idiots already. None have provide any tangible evidence to support their bogus theories.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#265086 Jan 28, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Leslie Robertson was the lead structural engineer of the World Trade Center responsible for conceiving and executing the design and overseeing the work of engineers, draftsmen and technicians that allowed the twin towers to rise higher than any building before them.
And now for the rest of the story:
"I didn’t think the towers would fall. As designed, the weight of the floors above where the planes supposedly hit was totally transferred around the holes to the undamaged columns below," he said.
“Any weakening effect of the structural steel columns from the fires that were caused by what little jet fuel that didn’t burn up in the fireball that occurred when the planes allegedly crashed into the towers would have been negligible.”
Huh Eh !
Proves nothing. What has been proven is that floor trusses deflected due to heat, pulling the outer structure inward by around 5' causing it to snap and fail.
Pegasus

United States

#265088 Jan 28, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Though I don't have any problem with gay people, more power to them, unlike someone that would have banged their mom, SICK FREAK!
Let your son run free, he seems to have a bit of an attraction!
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
Goddamn I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#265089 Jan 28, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LINK OR LIE! LMAO, You just made that up!
Mr Smarty-pants

Modesto, CA

#265090 Jan 28, 2014
Hi Doc.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265091 Jan 28, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
You got any proof of that?
I didn't think so.
sorry charlie everything you post here is a lie.
And I CAN prove that!
Just ask your sidekick onemale.
Huh Eh !
LOL, You made the claim Robertson made a statement so it would be your job to back it up. Don't make me have your brother in twoof onemale blow it out of you.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#265093 Jan 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Oh gee I apologize, that I offended you... because you are impotent
Don't apologize to me. Apologize to your mother and your son For being such a low life scum bag.

How many times have you been on Jerry Springer?

And you're a twoofer to boot!

Wow, just wow.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265094 Jan 28, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me in the bylaws and rulebooks of this forum where it says anything about who's job it is to back up a claim.
Twoofer logic at it's best, I see you have learned the skill of debate from onemale. Just have others present when he teaches you may end up watching Gladiator movies in your underoos!

Edmonton, Canada

#265095 Jan 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>'m stupid because I posted a write-up from experts???
Or are you saying the structural engineers who designed the building are stupid?
The fact of the matter is, they debunked your ass when you said a 767 would cause more damage than a 707, but they show the opposite is true.
So I'm stupid because the experts debunked your ass.
So is this your scientific analysis???
Holy fk are you stupid!

Oh and you pretend you know more about structural engineering than the structural engineer who designed the towers yet can't figure out why the valves in your car engine don't warp.

I'll stick with my initial assessment.

Good grief you're stupid!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265096 Jan 28, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't give a sweet shit what you believe. For that matter YOU can blow it out of me if you want it so baaad.
Seems Twoofers have many things in common!
onemale wrote:
I consider myself as straight, but let a guy give me a bj and it was the best I ever had. It was a one time thing, he just wanted to know what it was like. No, I did NOT return the favor.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T7HGJ9UHL...

Okotoks, Canada

#265097 Jan 28, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands of Architects and Engineers architects put their reputations on the line by saying wtv-7 was a controlled demolition.
The people who post otherwise have are not qualified to even comment.
So from now on whoever disputes the fact wtc was a controlled demolition should be asked the question as to what credentials they have to dispute the claims of thousands of architects and engineers.
They are nothing but brainwashed people who believe everything the government spits out at them.-)
blah
Under 2 thousand which represents less than 1% of the engineers and architects in the US alone.

And how many of those less than 2 thousand are qualified to a forensic analysis of a building collapse?

Less than 200...like less than 10.

And what have these less than 2 thousand produced to qualify their beliefs?

Nothing.

Sorry, your appeal to ignorance failed.

Okotoks, Canada

#265098 Jan 28, 2014
"I guess a lot of you have heard about the website ae911truth where a group of individuals claim that what happened to WTC 1, 2 and 7 could not have happened. This is just a claim, because they have nothing to show for their allegation that it could not have happened the way it did. You won't find any calculations that show how the NIST Report is wrong. On this site, you will find many structural engineers - those who actually know what they are talking about - explaining why the towers collapsed the way they did. So feel free to look at all the information I have gathered about the research done on the collapse on the towers. The research has been published in numerous engineering magazines and all over the internet on engineering sites (See the links on the right side of this site).

Only a handful of architects and engineers question the NIST Report, but they have never come up with an alternative. Although at first blush it may seem impressive that these people don't believe the NIST Report, remember that there are 123,000 members of ASCE(American Society of Civil Engineers) who do not question the NIST Report. There are also 80,000 members of AIA(American Institute of Architects) who do not question the NIST Report.

Although their field of expertise is not related to the construction of buildings - they don't seem to have a problem with that over at AE911truth - there are also 120,000 members of ASME(American Society of Mechanical Engineers) who do not question the NIST report. There are also 370,000 members of IEEE(Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) who do not question the NIST report. There are also 40,000 members of AIChE(American Institute of Chemical Engineers) who do not question the NIST Report. There are also 35,000 members of AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics) who do not question the NIST report. So who would you rather believe?"

http://911-engineers.blogspot.ca/

Okotoks, Canada

#265101 Jan 28, 2014
"Collapse Lessons"
Fire Engineering v. 155, no. 10,(2002): 97-103

Marechaux, T.G.
"TMS Hot Topic Symposium Examines WTC Collapse and Building Engineering"
JOM, v. 54, no. 4,(2002): 13-17.

Monahan, B.
"World Trade Center Collapse-Civil Engineering Considerations"
Practice Periodical on Structural Design and Construction v. 7, no. 3,(2002): 134-135.

Newland, D.E., & Cebon, D.
"Could the World Trade Center Have Been Modified to Prevent Its Collapse?"
Journal of Engineering Mechanics v. 128, no. 7,(2002):795-800.

National Instititue of Stamdards and Technology: Congressional and Legislative Affairs
“Learning from 9/11: Understanding the Collapse of the World Trade Center”
Statement of Dr. Arden L. Bement, Jr., before Committee of Science House of Representatives, United States Congress on March 6, 2002.

Pinsker, Lisa, M.
"Applying Geology at the World Trade Center Site"
Geotimes v. 46, no. 11,(2001).
The print copy has 3-D images.

Public Broadcasting Station (PBS)
Why the Towers Fell: A Companion Website to the Television Documentary.
NOVA (Science Programming On Air and Online)

Post, N.M.
"No Code Changes Recommended in World Trade Center Report"
ENR v. 248, no. 14,(2002): 14.

Post, N.M.
"Study Absolves Twin Tower Trusses, Fireproofing"
ENR v. 249, no. 19,(2002): 12-14.

The University of Sydney, Department of Civil Engineering
World Trade Center - Some Engineering Aspects
A resource site.

"WTC Engineers Credit Design in Saving Thousands of Lives"
ENR v. 247, no. 16,(2001): 12.

Okotoks, Canada

#265102 Jan 28, 2014
Oh but twoof has appeals to authority and idiots who can barely spell "physics".
Good luck with that....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 596,147
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Tide with Beach 854,544
The Christian Atheist debate 5 min -Alan S Shole- 887
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min ChristineM 444,287
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min lovewithin 40,693
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Knock off purse s... 6,130
___Warnings Issued for July 4th Holiday 1 hr Rumorz 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr NewsYtube 612,601
More from around the web