Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265212 Jan 31, 2014
onemale wrote:
4.) We were told, the Syrian government were attacking the people, when actually we were arming the terrorist again in Syria.
Diddler, You ask the stupid questions.

Chemical weapons were probably used in four locations in Syria this year in addition to the confirmed attack near Damascus in August, United Nations inspectors said on Thursday.

The report by UN chemical weapons experts, led by Swedish professor Ake Sellstrom, examined seven alleged chemical weapons attacks and said it lacked information to corroborate the allegations at two locations. The inspectors' limited mandate barred them from identifying whether the government or opposition fighters were responsible for any of the attacks.

Sellstrom issued an initial report on 16 September which concluded that evidence collected in the Ghouta area of Damascus following an attack on 21 August provided "clear and convincing evidence that surface-to-surface rockets containing the nerve agent sarin were used". Graphic video footage showed dozens of people gasping for air and bodies lined up.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/13/...
Sasha

Woy Woy, Australia

#265213 Jan 31, 2014
John Holliday wrote:
The people that voted "yes" are the same people that think Bush is a total idiot and is the stupidest person ever to occupy the White House. Yet, he was brilliant enough to plan and execute this monumental event and not one bit of evidence can be traced back to him for prosecution. Tell me, how can he be so dumb, yet so smart?
Nope, only in your little head. I think Bush was pretty incompetent for the way he handled the aftermath of 9/11 and than proceeding to blow the US budget on two wars... Now the US will never recover from the debt he made.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265215 Jan 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU, sorry charlie are definitely the only one who seems to care.
Nobody else obviously gives a shit about what concerns you.
Go back to bed in your little soddy on the plains of Nebraska. Has CETA built your wheelchair ramp yet?
Huh Eh !
You sound like you are in love, perhaps you can give onemale his second best eva!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265217 Jan 31, 2014
Yours never hit the top floor anyway.
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
IN AN EMERGENCY, USE THE STAIRS.
ELEVATORS MAY BE DAMAGED OR INOPERABLE.
Hint:(they won't go up or down)
Huh Eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#265219 Jan 31, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't have time to read it all but it appears to be just one person's opinion.
Some of my links are the opinions from 2000 experts.
No, it is backed by exhaustive studies and evidence rather than opinion.

You have no experts. Those guys did not use any existing evidence to substantiate their bogus claims. Using credentials to validate false claims is the height of idiocy.

Location hidden

#265220 Jan 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Maybe you bwunkers would be better off on the "CUTTING WITH RIDICULE" Forum.
Since you don't seem to want to discuss 9/11. And all you DO want to do is spew third grade ridicule at posters who are interested in the great 9/11 cover-up by your lord and masters the us govie.
Go bwunkers
Be gone
Huh Eh !
Ah quit yer whining.

Location hidden

#265222 Jan 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Project much ?
Huh Eh !
Nope.

Glad I could help.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#265223 Jan 31, 2014
The official twoof video.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#265224 Jan 31, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>550 miles of molten steel?
Wow, just wow!
Of course that you can easily show using pics and videos of the event since there would be no possible way to hide it....
wow is right!
More than 200,000 tons of steel - far more than the amount required for the construction of the Verrazano Narrows Bridge - was used in the World Trade Center's construction."

The 425,000 cubic yards of concrete used in building the World Trade Center is enough to build a five-foot wide sidewalk from New York City to Washington, DC."

Enough concrete to build a sidewalk from NY to Washington...goodness

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#265225 Jan 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Maybe you bwunkers would be better off on the "CUTTING WITH RIDICULE" Forum.
Since you don't seem to want to discuss 9/11. And all you DO want to do is spew third grade ridicule at posters who are interested in the great 9/11 cover-up by your lord and masters the us govie.
Go bwunkers
Be gone
Huh Eh !
Translation "I can't act like an idiot and get away with it. Waaahhhhh!!!!!"

Okotoks, Canada

#265226 Jan 31, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
wow is right!
More than 200,000 tons of steel - far more than the amount required for the construction of the Verrazano Narrows Bridge - was used in the World Trade Center's construction."
The 425,000 cubic yards of concrete used in building the World Trade Center is enough to build a five-foot wide sidewalk from New York City to Washington, DC."
And once again you've completely missed the part about presenting evidence for your inane bs.

Location hidden

#265227 Jan 31, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
wow is right!
Your point?

Okotoks, Canada

#265228 Jan 31, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
"I guess a lot of you have heard about the website ae911truth where a group of individuals claim that what happened to WTC 1, 2 and 7 could not have happened. This is just a claim, because they have nothing to show for their allegation that it could not have happened the way it did. You won't find any calculations that show how the NIST Report is wrong. On this site, you will find many structural engineers - those who actually know what they are talking about - explaining why the towers collapsed the way they did. So feel free to look at all the information I have gathered about the research done on the collapse on the towers. The research has been published in numerous engineering magazines and all over the internet on engineering sites (See the links on the right side of this site).
Only a handful of architects and engineers question the NIST Report, but they have never come up with an alternative. Although at first blush it may seem impressive that these people don't believe the NIST Report, remember that there are 123,000 members of ASCE(American Society of Civil Engineers) who do not question the NIST Report. There are also 80,000 members of AIA(American Institute of Architects) who do not question the NIST Report.
Although their field of expertise is not related to the construction of buildings - they don't seem to have a problem with that over at AE911truth - there are also 120,000 members of ASME(American Society of Mechanical Engineers) who do not question the NIST report. There are also 370,000 members of IEEE(Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) who do not question the NIST report. There are also 40,000 members of AIChE(American Institute of Chemical Engineers) who do not question the NIST Report. There are also 35,000 members of AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics) who do not question the NIST report. So who would you rather believe?"
http://911-engineers.blogspot.ca/
A refresher....for perspective....which actually doesn't exist in twooferdumb.

Okotoks, Canada

#265229 Jan 31, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point?
It's a twoofer, there was no point.

Okotoks, Canada

#265231 Jan 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
pigboy, you act like an idiot with every post and you seem to get away with it cause no one cares about you and your name calling ridicule.
Huh Eh !
You really couldn't be any more ironic if you tried oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Now tell us the one about the >20' entry hole in the Pentagon again!

Oh right, we never "discussed" that!

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5029/07mw8...

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Good luck with that you useless, inept imbecile.

Location hidden

#265232 Jan 31, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>It's a twoofer, there was no point.
Is there ever?
Pegasus

United States

#265234 Jan 31, 2014
onemale wrote:
Personally I like a good in-depth investigation
The Bilderberg Conspiracy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gP6erO9X0gwXX
You do huh.....maybe you should have thought about that in-depth investigaton before you went pumping wild west tales such as Atta in an interview after the madness of 911.....I think you used the word spurious as a label on that beauty.

But anyway, a strikeout is a strikeout.

I meant to ask you..

You didn't happen to get your mother all dolled up for last time with a taxidermist ....then you stuck a 2x4 under her shirt and you got her propped up at the dinner table?

The reason I ask is because you seem very fond of your mother and thats a good thing,

But you appear to be the type of whackjob that would plant Ma here and there for sentimental reasons.

Please tell me you don't drag her in the bedroom.

When I think of you I picture the nut in Silence of the lambs with the girl held captive

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#265236 Jan 31, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>And once again you've completely missed the part about presenting evidence for your inane bs.
Here you go maybe this will help you to better understand why you are in denial-)

Trauma, fear, pride, and cognitive dissonance (information that contradicts beliefs about our worldview) are among the reasons given for why people can’t handle the truth about 9/11.
UiDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Mountlake Terrace, WA

#265237 Feb 1, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
IN AN EMERGENCY, USE THE STAIRS.
ELEVATORS MAY BE DAMAGED OR INOPERABLE.
Hint:(they won't go up or down)
Huh Eh !
Thet is whie 179 nashons giv yoo thu big middel finger! Yoo hour US warring mongers baboons! Jab a hiNey meLon! MHWAHAHBABAB!
DCF and other Monsters

Matthews, NC

#265239 Feb 1, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Shut up and go back to bed whackjob ponyboy. You are a pimple on the prick of progress.
Huh Eh!
Speaking of the pr$$k of progress, maybe you and one male could get a room and compare the relative girths of your 9-11 truths.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 38 min Russian Amb Grope... 2,630
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 hr Trump Worshiper 119,219
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Trump Worshiper 679,164
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr earthly science f... 445,839
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Holy Jehowa Witness 46,214
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 4 hr Trumps worshiper 33,216
Melania Trump's hair shines in Saudi sun 4 hr Trumps worshiper 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) Thu UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 982,141
More from around the web