yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#265200 Jan 31, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Under 2 thousand which represents less than 1% of the engineers and architects in the US alone.

And how many of those less than 2 thousand are qualified to a forensic analysis of a building collapse?

Less than 200...like less than 10.

And what have these less than 2 thousand produced to qualify their beliefs?

Nothing.

Sorry, your appeal to ignorance failed.
Less that 1% of those qualified have signed A$Efortwoofyness.com's petition.

Impressive?

Only in twooferdumb.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#265201 Jan 31, 2014
Images of the World Trade Center Site Show Thermal Hot Spots on September 16 and 23, 2001.

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2001/ofr-01-0429/ther...

Canada

#265202 Jan 31, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't have time to read it all but it appears to be just one person's opinion.
Some of my links are the opinions from 2000 experts.
Just stick with your list of signatures.

That doesn't require such "nonsense" as knowledge, understanding and qualification.

Your fallacious belief system is doing so well so why change it now by reading real science which you'll never understand any way.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265204 Jan 31, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't have time to read it all but it appears to be just one person's opinion.
Like this one? That's only your son diddler!

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>That is total BS, my son was in the military for 4 years and he said blacks were no bigger than whites, in fact the largest was white.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265205 Jan 31, 2014
onemale wrote:
Images of the World Trade Center Site Show Thermal Hot Spots on September 16 and 23, 2001.
http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2001/ofr-01-0429/ther...
Yea, I think there was a fire or something.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265206 Jan 31, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
He may not be able to supply a link I have searched the net many times trying to find out what Peter Jennings knew because my mother told me Peter Jennings had some big secret at the time I didn't know what she was talking about.
That should tell you something,
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265207 Jan 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
For years we have known that Building 7 came down in free-fall and that the NIST report failed to explain why.
Not freefall!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265208 Jan 31, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
They will try to do every trick, use any thing to confuse other....try every possibility except the simple one and the most logical one!!
... mini nukes and no planes?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#265209 Jan 31, 2014
Does it concern anyone else???

1.) That we went to war in Iraq to find out they had no weapons of mass destruction? As a direct result over a half million Iraqi civilians died?
2.) They tell us we are fighting Al Qeada Terrorist in Afghanistan...
3.) While we armed the same terrorists in Libra?
4.) We were told, the Syrian government were attacking the people, when actually we were arming the terrorist again in Syria.
a.) That was until Russia put it's foot down.
b.) and 90% of Americans opposed the war.
5.) Therefore that brings us to another question...

Is Iran REALLY nuking it up???
I'm not saying they are not, but it begs the question.
Russia has vowed to defend Iran, which is something we don't hear on the nightly news.
If Iran wanted to nuke the world why Russia defend them???

But once again I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist because I ask the hard questions.
It's okay dwunkers I don't expect any intelligent answers.
Go a head with your childish ridiculous comments, that's all you have
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265210 Jan 31, 2014
Does this concern anyone?

ONEMALE regarding his MOTHER!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
She would have never do such a thing.... not ever... not in this lifetime or the next.
As a teen, I would have thought I died and went to heaven.
But now that I'm older, I'm glad it never happened.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

----------
i had a dream that i was having sex with a mother figure in my life
onemale wrote:
All women love to talk, talk to her at great lengths. Establish an intimate connection. Sit close to her on the couch and talk, eventually start holding her hand and watch her reaction.
Take her out to dinner, and/or a movie. Take her to a night club and dance with her. See if you can get her drunk.
The problem with going for broke is you will mostly likely shock her and blow your chance. if you tell her about the dream... it probably won't go over very well.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TJ8INVMQR...
onemale wrote:
P.S. Give her many compliments, tell her how nice she looks, women love that stuff. Something like, "I don't know what it is but you look very beautiful today." Eventually tell her she looks hot watch her reaction. Charm will get you anywhere.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TJ8INVMQR...

----------
onemale wrote:
Does it concern anyone else???
1.) That we went to war in Iraq to find out they had no weapons of mass destruction? As a direct result over a half million Iraqi civilians died?
2.) They tell us we are fighting Al Qeada Terrorist in Afghanistan...
3.) While we armed the same terrorists in Libra?
4.) We were told, the Syrian government were attacking the people, when actually we were arming the terrorist again in Syria.
a.) That was until Russia put it's foot down.
b.) and 90% of Americans opposed the war.
5.) Therefore that brings us to another question...
Is Iran REALLY nuking it up???
I'm not saying they are not, but it begs the question.
Russia has vowed to defend Iran, which is something we don't hear on the nightly news.
If Iran wanted to nuke the world why Russia defend them???
But once again I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist because I ask the hard questions.
It's okay dwunkers I don't expect any intelligent answers.
Go a head with your childish ridiculous comments, that's all you have

Canada

#265211 Jan 31, 2014
An idiot who thinks elevator shafts are sealed claiming there was no forensic analysis while ranting about the report written due to that analysis does nothing but ensure twoof will continue being the laughing stock of social movements.

Good luck with that!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265212 Jan 31, 2014
onemale wrote:
Diddler, You ask the stupid questions.

Chemical weapons were probably used in four locations in Syria this year in addition to the confirmed attack near Damascus in August, United Nations inspectors said on Thursday.

The report by UN chemical weapons experts, led by Swedish professor Ake Sellstrom, examined seven alleged chemical weapons attacks and said it lacked information to corroborate the allegations at two locations. The inspectors' limited mandate barred them from identifying whether the government or opposition fighters were responsible for any of the attacks.

Sellstrom issued an initial report on 16 September which concluded that evidence collected in the Ghouta area of Damascus following an attack on 21 August provided "clear and convincing evidence that surface-to-surface rockets containing the nerve agent sarin were used". Graphic video footage showed dozens of people gasping for air and bodies lined up.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/13/...
Sasha

Woy Woy, Australia

#265213 Jan 31, 2014
John Holliday wrote:
The people that voted "yes" are the same people that think Bush is a total idiot and is the stupidest person ever to occupy the White House. Yet, he was brilliant enough to plan and execute this monumental event and not one bit of evidence can be traced back to him for prosecution. Tell me, how can he be so dumb, yet so smart?
Nope, only in your little head. I think Bush was pretty incompetent for the way he handled the aftermath of 9/11 and than proceeding to blow the US budget on two wars... Now the US will never recover from the debt he made.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265215 Jan 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU, sorry charlie are definitely the only one who seems to care.
Nobody else obviously gives a shit about what concerns you.
Go back to bed in your little soddy on the plains of Nebraska. Has CETA built your wheelchair ramp yet?
Huh Eh !
You sound like you are in love, perhaps you can give onemale his second best eva!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265217 Jan 31, 2014
Yours never hit the top floor anyway.
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
IN AN EMERGENCY, USE THE STAIRS.
ELEVATORS MAY BE DAMAGED OR INOPERABLE.
Hint:(they won't go up or down)
Huh Eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#265219 Jan 31, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't have time to read it all but it appears to be just one person's opinion.
No, it is backed by exhaustive studies and evidence rather than opinion.

You have no experts. Those guys did not use any existing evidence to substantiate their bogus claims. Using credentials to validate false claims is the height of idiocy.

Location hidden

#265220 Jan 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Maybe you bwunkers would be better off on the "CUTTING WITH RIDICULE" Forum.
Since you don't seem to want to discuss 9/11. And all you DO want to do is spew third grade ridicule at posters who are interested in the great 9/11 cover-up by your lord and masters the us govie.
Go bwunkers
Be gone
Huh Eh !
Ah quit yer whining.

Location hidden

#265222 Jan 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Project much ?
Huh Eh !
Nope.

Glad I could help.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#265223 Jan 31, 2014
The official twoof video.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#265224 Jan 31, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>550 miles of molten steel?
Wow, just wow!
Of course that you can easily show using pics and videos of the event since there would be no possible way to hide it....
wow is right!
More than 200,000 tons of steel - far more than the amount required for the construction of the Verrazano Narrows Bridge - was used in the World Trade Center's construction."

The 425,000 cubic yards of concrete used in building the World Trade Center is enough to build a five-foot wide sidewalk from New York City to Washington, DC."

Enough concrete to build a sidewalk from NY to Washington...goodness

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Travesty 51,678
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Gabriel 991,912
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 16 min They eat people 81
Glass and blood in hotel was O.J. trying to set... 16 min Doctor REALITY 1
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 16 min Hatti_Hollerand 2,469
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Holy Pipek 445,965
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 1 hr Doctor REALITY 11
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Holy Pipek 693,158
More from around the web