no

well, im not sure

onemale

Pana, IL

#264876 Jan 24, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you crying you incest freak?
I like the way you always prove my case.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#264877 Jan 24, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
False, The floor had stared to separate from the beams, it was a matter of time unless the fires were put out, unless you are calling the inspectors liars!
In places, the dovetail steel decking showed some signs of debonding from the concrete floor slab. This had also been observed in the Broadgate fire.
The fire was believed to be comparatively `cool' because the failed glazing allowed a cross wind to increase the ventilation. The protected connections showed no deformation.
http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2
That link is has nothing to do with it either.
Are you really suggesting that the cross wind cooled the fire?
Post the link you're quoting.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#264878 Jan 24, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's part of the text that goes with those pictures,
"In summary, where the steel frame was fire protected, it survived a complete burnout. Where the columns were not protected, they collapsed, together with some internal concrete columns. This supports evidence from a number of major fires, including the Churchill Plaza fire in Basingstoke, where a protected steel frame survived complete burnout on two floors with little or no structural damage. It also supports the results of the steel construction sectors’ own tests."
http://www.newsteelconstruction.com/wp/steel-...
Looking at pictures and making generalizations that don't apply in the real world isn't going to make much of an impact away from forums like this.
Try discussing "why" one building will fail and why one doesn't with some engineers.
The building survived a four hour fire with complete burnout on two floors with minimal structural damage, WTC 7 did this.

If you're ever in the US, stay out of high rise buildings....they're friggin death traps.
onemale

Pana, IL

#264879 Jan 24, 2014
Sorry Charlie Boy and his gang, but over 2000 experts agree no highrise steel framed building has ever completely collapsed due to fire, but on 9/11 THREE did what had never happened in history. And the building you are debating didn't completely collapse either.
onemale

Pana, IL

#264880 Jan 24, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
It burned for around 4 hours..and your link doesn't work.
His link didn't work?
What else is new?
who

Basingstoke, UK

#264881 Jan 24, 2014
Anyway I can't be arsed with you Muppets tonight...it's Friday, and you know what ole who gets up to on a Friday night.

I'll get back to you tomorrow.
onemale

Pana, IL

#264882 Jan 24, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, Racist Diddler, you don't even know what a scientific poll is!
Scientific Poll?
Explain that one.
When you start losing you hide behind something you know nothing about.
According to you, the 2000 experts knows nothing about science... goes to show what you don't know. I'll admit I know very little about science, but smart enough to listen to the experts, not an insulting crackpot like you. Stick with insults it's all you are capable of.

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264883 Jan 24, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the way you always prove my case.
That you are a freak?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264884 Jan 24, 2014
onemale wrote:
Sorry Charlie Boy and his gang, but over 2000 experts agree no highrise steel framed building has ever completely collapsed due to fire, but on 9/11 THREE did what had never happened in history. And the building you are debating didn't completely collapse either.
But Diddling Father, You said they were all wrong and that Judy Wood was right!
onemale wrote:
DR. JUDY WOOD IS AN ENGINEER WHO IS ENDING ALL SPECULATION OF 9/11
Her credentals:
* Batchlor's degree in Science & Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering)
* Master's degree in Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics)
* PHD in Materials Engineering Science
With expertise in image analyses, optical methods, applied mechanics and over 35 years experience in this area.
This is a very long clip but well worth the view.
IF YOUR WILLING TO LISTEN TO THE SAME 911 STORY FOR OVER A DECADE, YOU SHOULD BE WILLING TO HEAR ALL NEW EVIDENCE BACKED UP BY A 500 PAGE BOOK THAT HAS NEVER BEEN CHALLENGED OR REDACTED . THAT ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU SHE IS THE REAL DEAL AND IS A TRUE PATRIOT WHO IS DEMONIZED BUT NEVER DISCUSSED BY 9/11 COMMUNITY, BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THOSE DAYS ARE LIMITED.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sRlYwyqDA3YXX
onemale

Pana, IL

#264885 Jan 24, 2014
Shocking Gun Control History Lesson
This is very hard to watch, but it is real life history, and a must see:

To understand your past is to see your future. I plead with you to watch this video, understand that the history that you'll see shows you the future of what our nation could be, but only if we allow it.

This is a wake-up call, and most people do not understand the full implications that gun control could entail. As always... it's the train you don't see is the one that kills you.

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264886 Jan 24, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
The building survived a four hour fire with complete burnout on two floors with minimal structural damage, WTC 7 did this.
And it was a cool fire, While WTC7 was not limited to 2 floors or four hours, not even close.

Does this look like 2 floors, I know it's a leap but all fires are not the same, at least in the US.

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/uploads/ats27...

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#264887 Jan 24, 2014
onemale wrote:
No other buildings were hit by airliners going 400+ mph or pelted by the falling debris of one either. It's pretty safe to say that all 110+ story buildings ever hit by airliners that then burned
also collapsed. AND All 47 + story buildings that were pelted by the debris of collapsing 110+
story buildings and then burned also collapsed.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264888 Jan 24, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
That link is has nothing to do with it either.
Are you really suggesting that the cross wind cooled the fire?
Post the link you're quoting.
YAWN!

The UK fire inspectors are in on it too!

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264889 Jan 24, 2014
onemale wrote:
Shocking Gun Control History Lesson
With the Chicago and DC supreme court gun control cases it's over expect for moonbats who think the NWO is real.

It's a Constitutional right now, clear from the Supreme Court, no one can take away your guns nor can they take them away, unless you have diddling felonies.
onemale

Pana, IL

#264890 Jan 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
No other buildings were hit by airliners going 400+ mph or pelted by the falling debris of one either. It's pretty safe to say that all 110+ story buildings ever hit by airliners that then burned
also collapsed. AND All 47 + story buildings that were pelted by the debris of collapsing 110+
story buildings and then burned also collapsed.
The building hit on 9/11 is not the first time aircraft have hit buildings
Nist withdrew their claim about the debris damaging WTC 7.
Their final report was it collapsed due to office fires.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#264891 Jan 24, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>The building survived a four hour fire with complete burnout on two floors with minimal structural damage, WTC 7 did this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LD06SAf0p9AXX

If you're ever in the US, stay out of high rise buildings....they're friggin death traps.
Because they were of different construction and conditions varied in terms of fire fighting.

WTC 7 was left to burn given that there were no people in it and the FDNY had just lost 300+ members as well as agree at deal of equipment.

Honestly, all you're really doing is grasping at straws to keep a myth "alive". The problem is that no one who could make a difference is even listening...and given the quality of the arguments, it's not very surprising.

I think your intentions and motivation are justifiable who, I just think you're going about it all wrong.

Edmonton, Canada

#264892 Jan 24, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>I like the way you always prove my case.
Your case?

You've long since made the case that you're as gullible and stupid as they come.

Even other twoofers have pointed that out.
onemale

Pana, IL

#264893 Jan 24, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
That you are a freak?
You continue proving you're a miserable bast__d, you make yourself feel better by cutting people down to your lowlife level.

onemale

Pana, IL

#264894 Jan 24, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
With the Chicago and DC supreme court gun control cases it's over expect for moonbats who think the NWO is real.
It's a Constitutional right now, clear from the Supreme Court, no one can take away your guns nor can they take them away, unless you have diddling felonies.
Perhaps for now, but for how long?
It never ends, once gun control gets started they keep chipping away and chipping away.
The prophet Oscar Nostradamus predicts the NWO

Edmonton, Canada

#264895 Jan 24, 2014
What's funny about twoof is that it's the only movement ever to have the exact opposite effect it intended.

Bringing serious issues involving 911 and the Bush admin to light by creating and regurgitating fairy tales about majikal explosives and mini nukes is entertaining though...but not useful by any stretch of the imagination.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 743,929
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Oxbow 545,099
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min waaasssuuup 601,430
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min Lyndi 174,203
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 17 min Tim Osman 118,294
Is it time for Muslim Internment Camps? 20 min Kid_Tomorrow 14
How to tell when a Topix poster doesn't have a ... 23 min Doctor REALITY 25
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr Hot Top 2020 979

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE