yes

no

well, im not sure

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#265031 Jan 27, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
Jeezus am I full of crap!..... My names Pegasus and I like to dress in women's clothes. I got em on right now.
I got a roaming IP address so you never know where I'm posting from. I like to lie and tell stories. Porkpie Hat is my idol. I want to cuddle with him baby!!!!!
I just love how he can talk the talk but he can not walk the walk. OMG I am thrilled to love Porky so much. He makes me wet.
All you twoofers can go to Hell I got my Porkpie... BFF
We believe everything you just said...except why did you use someone Else's name?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#265033 Jan 27, 2014
Interesting now the dwunkers are insinuating they know more than the WTC structural engineers who designed the buildings???
What structural engineering school did they graduate from???
I admit I know nothing about designing high-rise building, but I trust these engineers do.
If they didn't... the collapse of high-rise building would be quite common and no one would walk inside or walk near one.

And the best one yet... these engineers were so brain-dead they didn't figure in the jet fuel... Yeah right, how else would an aircraft fly into a building???

Does the dwunkers get a personal satisfaction out of cutting down the professionals and experts in their field? Does it make you feel better about yourself???
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#265034 Jan 27, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
HOT OFF THE PRESSES, A NEW ONE!
Didder, I have a question, do you have any selfies of your mom? I just do not understand the sexual lust for your own mom.
----------
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TV44BQ17V...
And you wasn't a horny little f__ker when you was age 16???
Or could you even get it up?
Or did you like peter? You talk so much about it, it makes me wonder.
In my teens I could climax 6 times on the same hard-on, in my thirties up to 3 times.
Back then I could leave em smokin' and sore as hell.
I'm sure no one here wants to hear about this crap, just like they don't come to here to hear about your crap… And you still definitely have way too much time on your hands.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#265035 Jan 27, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
We believe everything you just said...except why did you use someone Else's name?
Going by Charlie boy's and Peggy's posts they seem to be the same person, they are definitely two-peas in a pod.
They both post much of the same crap.
That means Charlie boy is talking to himself... oh well, I suppose he doesn't get lonely that way... and the conversation ends to his likings. How can anyone have a social life and spend so much time on here?
Dr Zorderz

Warwick, RI

#265036 Jan 27, 2014
Dr Zorderz wrote:
Jeezus am I full of crap!..... My names is Dr Zorderz and I like to dress in women's clothes. I got em on right now.
I got a roaming IP address so you never know where I'm posting from. I like to lie and tell stories. Alex Jones is my idol. I want to cuddle with him baby!!!!!
I just love how he can talk the talk and walk the walk. OMG I am thrilled to love Alex Jones so much. He makes me wet.
All you twoofers can go to Hell I got my Alex... BFF
I can't help being so gullible so you will have to excuse me for ever thinking that I tried to promote items such as 18' diameter jet engines, reptile people, chemtrails, and holographic images of aircraft in kamikaze style attack.
I have been booted out of the military for failure to comply with orders, I was arrested for staking out a sandbox where a child was being supervised by a 14 year old girl.
That 14 year old girl became my wife but I tried to use ignorance as an excuse when I was apprehended and even tried to say the 14 year old girl came on to me sexually but my attorney advised me to shut my mouth , to just be thought a fool and not open my mouth and remove all doubt.
Well I fixed that lawyers ass and represented myself after firing him (court appointed of course) and recieved a 7-10 year prison sentence but I could have plea bargained under the admission of guilt to a 3-5 year sentence but I showed that prosecutor who the boss is when I got my guilty verdict and still cried not guilty.
You will notice I like names that are similiar to those of cartoon characters even though I am an adult my psychiatrist told me I have the developmental aptitude as that of a five year old which I am very proud of.
I usually visit this forum to make an ass out of myself because I know no better and love the bandwagon calked Truth even though I have a hard time with truth.
If you ever happen to view my profile just click my pics and check out the one of me with my 'Hillbilly Posse' the meanest gang this side of the Mississippi!
I am the tall dopey looking idiot with the ears like Chim-Chim in the Army tee shirt and when I get my disability check we get a couple of Old Milwaukee 30 packs, put on wigs, and get touchy feely with one another.
Well I have to go play Commander Bunny on another forum because Ricky Rat is going to visit.
Huh Eh !

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#265038 Jan 28, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>And yet here they are rehashing the same bunk that was rehashed 2 months ago....not even a molecule of creativity.
To think the bigot Gramps could offer up a better challenge but now we get stuck with amatuer night sprinkled with sexual deviant washups.
I think Zorderz was trying to make his mark in hope of becoming the next lard ass , loud mouth like his hero Alex Jones.
Commandef Bunny, Gloop, and Ricky Rat to name just a few, sounding more like a Saturday morning cartoon cast of characters albeit a full grown man that denudes himself of dignity and self emasculates post by post.
To think these people roam free.......LMAO!
It's just the cycle of stupid repeating itself over and over and over and over....ad infinitum.

Idiots like zorders and Manyfails have such a complex about being insignificant nobodies, even among their own friends and family that they're desperate to hold onto anything they perceive as giving them a shot at importance.

Really is sad to watch...but entertaining as hell!

Canada

#265039 Jan 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
Interesting now the dwunkers are insinuating they know more than the WTC structural engineers who designed the buildings???
What structural engineering school did they graduate from???
I admit I know nothing about designing high-rise building, but I trust these engineers do.
If they didn't... the collapse of high-rise building would be quite common and no one would walk inside or walk near one.

And the best one yet... these engineers were so brain-dead they didn't figure in the jet fuel... Yeah right, how else would an aircraft fly into a building???

Does the dwunkers get a personal satisfaction out of cutting down the professionals and experts in their field? Does it make you feel better about yourself???
A rousing game of "I know you are but what am I"!

Really, the only way you could make yourself look more pathetic would be to dress up like a wounded puppy while you posted that.

Btw, Robertson agrees that damage and fire brought down the towers.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#265040 Jan 28, 2014
Most of these documents have have been removed out of the public view...
FEMA Internment and Resettlement Documents

Pegasus

Norcross, GA

#265041 Jan 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OCy2M1E4MSMXX
Don't bitch about it and look at it this way you'll have a brand new mop bucket, mop, wringer and toilet scrub brush when YOU arrive at a yet to be determined camp.

Canada

#265042 Jan 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>And you wasn't a horny little f__ker when you was age 16???
Or could you even get it up?
Or did you like peter? You talk so much about it, it makes me wonder.
In my teens I could climax 6 times on the same hard-on, in my thirties up to 3 times.
I'm sure no one here wants to hear about this crap, just like they don't come to here to hear about your crap… And you still definitely have way too much time on your hands.
What Charlie has shown using your own posts is that you're a deviant with little to no morals or values.

Your own posts show you to an opportunist that is untrustworthy with such low self esteem that you see even your own mother as a potential target to do nothing more that provide you with pleasure while ignoring the fact that such an act would devastate your own mothers values.

You're just a disgusting individual.

We were all teenagers at one point in our lives but the difference is that most of us knew the difference between moral and immoral, right and wrong.

It really isn't surprising you've choose to support idiocy like twoof in light of you moral inadequacies.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265043 Jan 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
DIDDLER, You are the one arguing with Robertson about his study, the buildings he designed and what the studies state. Nostradumbazz!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265044 Jan 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And you wasn't a horny little f__ker when you was age 16???
Ahh, Perhaps mom banging and other incest was a normal thought for you but not for me.
Jake wrote:
My mom has been giving me oral since I was 16, im now 26
onemale wrote:
You are a lucky little bastard.
Where were moms like that when I was 16?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TV44BQ17V...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265045 Jan 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OCy2M1E4MSMXX
TOTAL BS Mom lover.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265046 Jan 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And you wasn't a horny little f__ker when you was age 16???.
Can't say I was ever involved in some sort of hands on wang inspection.

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>That is total BS, my son was in the military for 4 years and he said blacks were no bigger than whites, in fact the largest was white.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...

But I must hand it to your son, at least he seems to be taking it out of the family unit.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265047 Jan 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Was your mom THAT hot?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265048 Jan 28, 2014
onemale wrote:

You call them brain dead diddler and WE ARE CUTTING THEM DOWN, seriously, do you have some sort of major mental impairment (beyond mom banging).
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#265049 Jan 28, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
TOTAL BS Mom lover.
You asked for page numbers and articles it is all here.
Total BS?
As you would say LINK or LIE?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#265050 Jan 28, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Was your mom THAT hot?
She would have never do such a thing.... not ever... not in this lifetime or the next.
As a teen, I would have thought I died and went to heaven.
But now that I'm older, I'm glad it never happened.
Most of those stories are total BS by trolls... with all the BS flying around,,, why throw some back?

My dad had a neighbor who fed everyone a bunch of wild stories, so my dad eventually gave it right back to him. It was funny, my dad didn't believe him but he believed my dad.
My dad said the SOB is feeding everyone a wild story, and if he can't figure out that someone may return one, that is his problem.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265051 Jan 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked for page numbers and articles it is all here.
Total like, post the page numbers and so forth, I like books not bad youtube mother banger.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#265052 Jan 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
She would have never do such a thing.... not ever... not in this lifetime or the next.
As a teen, I would have thought I died and went to heaven.
But now that I'm older, I'm glad it never happened.
MY GOD, Seek help, you would have done your mom when you were 16, your mental issues cover all grounds!

God, And you sure show regret, this many years latter you can't help but talk about how lucky those who engage in incest are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK Phone Numbers for Fun 4 min Hung_Stud999 5
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Freebird USA 182,977
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Dr Banonator 56,306
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Hangman 971,889
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 13 min Forum Warriors 35
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min kent 650,701
Horny snapchat usernames 19 min Gabegrealish01 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr NACKED TRUTH 45,001
More from around the web