54,259 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Pana, IL

#264860 Jan 23, 2014
I truly feel sorry for Charlie Boy... just think he has to live with an Ass 24/7... what a miserable life that must be.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264861 Jan 23, 2014
onemale wrote:
I truly feel sorry for Charlie Boy... just think he has to live with an Ass 24/7... what a miserable life that must be.
I really feel sorry for your son, diddler, come on, being gay is socially acceptable to most adults, though the shower wang inspection is a bit odd and covert, stop pressuring him, if you can diddle family members what's wrong with your son taste in non related same sex consenting adults?

I THINK YOU ARE JEALOUS YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264862 Jan 23, 2014
onemale wrote:
Living with an azz 24/7 would be pure pleasure for your son, let him live his life as he wants,

“I'll paint any car,”

Since: Aug 08

For $99.99

#264863 Jan 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You're armor plate is non existent , and my offense.
Immeasurable
\
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OMNPMjsM_YoXX
And We have you outnumbered...
onemale

Pana, IL

#264864 Jan 24, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Living with an azz 24/7 would be pure pleasure for your son, let him live his life as he wants,
My son is living as he wants, it was his choice to join the army.
He then used his veteran benefits to attend college, and he made the National Deans List throughout. He is now married with two kids and he owns his own independent contracting business. He, like me, is mechanically inclined, he has rebuilt engines, transmissions, steering and suspension systems to name a few. He repairs his own equipment.

My daughter was on the honor roll throughout high school. She made the high honors during her nursing school. She is now married with a child and she works at a hospital as a surgical technician.

Their mother and I were divorced, I raised both by myself from ages 10 and 12 and up. My daughter stayed here until she was in her last year in nursing school..
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264865 Jan 24, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
My son is living as he wants, it was his choice to join the army.
You let the wang inspector serve under the NWO, you know, the commander and chief being selected by the Illuminati and all.
onemale

Pana, IL

#264866 Jan 24, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>And We have you outnumbered...
Yeah by a sufficient amount. according to this poll, by a factor of over 3.5 to 1
onemale

Pana, IL

#264867 Jan 24, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You let the wang inspector serve under the NWO, you know, the commander and chief being selected by the Illuminati and all.
It's miserable bast__ds like you who makes themselves feel better by cutting people down to your lowlife level. Like the saying, misery likes company.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264868 Jan 24, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah by a sufficient amount. according to this poll, by a factor of over 3.5 to 1
LMFAO, Racist Diddler, you don't even know what a scientific poll is!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264869 Jan 24, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It's miserable bast__ds like you who makes themselves feel better by cutting people down to your lowlife level. Like the saying, misery likes company.
Are you crying you incest freak?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264870 Jan 24, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
They called him....."Bob".......
I wonder whats next for Onefool.......cross dressing forums?
I bet youngmale had a friend name Neil, Neil and Bob, that's their names and that's what they like to do.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#264871 Jan 24, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
So the fire investigators are lying? God, Is everyone in the world in on this?
The fact is the Churchill Plaza building suffered zero structural damage.
Now you claim that this is because there was more air circulating around the fire which rendered it a "cool fire".
So I'll ask you this Charles......did the fire in WTC7 burn vastly hotter than the fire in Churchill Plaza because it had less oxygen?
And do blacksmiths use bellows to increase or decrease the intensity of the fires heat?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264872 Jan 24, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you claim that this is because there was more air circulating around the fire which rendered it a "cool fire".
No, The fire inspectors said that, not me, and it was limited to a few floors, and how long did it burn? Are the UK FD in on it too?

Does this look like two floors?

http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/WTC7_Sm...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264873 Jan 24, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
False, The floor had stared to separate from the beams, it was a matter of time unless the fires were put out, unless you are calling the inspectors liars!

In places, the dovetail steel decking showed some signs of debonding from the concrete floor slab. This had also been observed in the Broadgate fire.

The fire was believed to be comparatively `cool' because the failed glazing allowed a cross wind to increase the ventilation. The protected connections showed no deformation.

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#264874 Jan 24, 2014
who wrote:
I'd like to talk about the Churchill Plaza fire and the fact that despite the obvious comparisons there were two polar opposites in terms of the results.
One collapsed like a pack of cards while the other had no structural damage of note.
Two office fires....two polar outcomes.
Here are some pictures.
http://www.newsteelconstruction.com/wp/wp-con...
http://www.newsteelconstruction.com/wp/wp-con...
Here's part of the text that goes with those pictures,

"In summary, where the steel frame was fire protected, it survived a complete burnout. Where the columns were not protected, they collapsed, together with some internal concrete columns. This supports evidence from a number of major fires, including the Churchill Plaza fire in Basingstoke, where a protected steel frame survived complete burnout on two floors with little or no structural damage. It also supports the results of the steel construction sectors’ own tests."

http://www.newsteelconstruction.com/wp/steel-...

Looking at pictures and making generalizations that don't apply in the real world isn't going to make much of an impact away from forums like this.

Try discussing "why" one building will fail and why one doesn't with some engineers.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#264875 Jan 24, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, The fire inspectors said that, not me, and it was limited to a few floors, and how long did it burn? Are the UK FD in on it too?
Does this look like two floors?
http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/WTC7_Sm...
It burned for around 4 hours..and your link doesn't work.
onemale

Pana, IL

#264876 Jan 24, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you crying you incest freak?
I like the way you always prove my case.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#264877 Jan 24, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
False, The floor had stared to separate from the beams, it was a matter of time unless the fires were put out, unless you are calling the inspectors liars!
In places, the dovetail steel decking showed some signs of debonding from the concrete floor slab. This had also been observed in the Broadgate fire.
The fire was believed to be comparatively `cool' because the failed glazing allowed a cross wind to increase the ventilation. The protected connections showed no deformation.
http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2
That link is has nothing to do with it either.
Are you really suggesting that the cross wind cooled the fire?
Post the link you're quoting.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#264878 Jan 24, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's part of the text that goes with those pictures,
"In summary, where the steel frame was fire protected, it survived a complete burnout. Where the columns were not protected, they collapsed, together with some internal concrete columns. This supports evidence from a number of major fires, including the Churchill Plaza fire in Basingstoke, where a protected steel frame survived complete burnout on two floors with little or no structural damage. It also supports the results of the steel construction sectors’ own tests."
http://www.newsteelconstruction.com/wp/steel-...
Looking at pictures and making generalizations that don't apply in the real world isn't going to make much of an impact away from forums like this.
Try discussing "why" one building will fail and why one doesn't with some engineers.
The building survived a four hour fire with complete burnout on two floors with minimal structural damage, WTC 7 did this.

If you're ever in the US, stay out of high rise buildings....they're friggin death traps.
onemale

Pana, IL

#264879 Jan 24, 2014
Sorry Charlie Boy and his gang, but over 2000 experts agree no highrise steel framed building has ever completely collapsed due to fire, but on 9/11 THREE did what had never happened in history. And the building you are debating didn't completely collapse either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert F 578,680
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Big Country_ 817,235
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min True Truth 609,732
My Mom Is Joining The Adult Film Industry (Jan '13) 58 min Aiesha 14
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 39,935
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Sharlene45 2,174
Poll have you been completely naked when your home a... 2 hr stemaxgizmo 21
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr bacon hater 97,962
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr IWANNAPLAY 187
More from around the web