no

well, im not sure

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264893 Jan 24, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
That you are a freak?
You continue proving you're a miserable bast__d, you make yourself feel better by cutting people down to your lowlife level.

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264894 Jan 24, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
With the Chicago and DC supreme court gun control cases it's over expect for moonbats who think the NWO is real.
It's a Constitutional right now, clear from the Supreme Court, no one can take away your guns nor can they take them away, unless you have diddling felonies.
Perhaps for now, but for how long?
It never ends, once gun control gets started they keep chipping away and chipping away.
The prophet Oscar Nostradamus predicts the NWO

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#264895 Jan 24, 2014
What's funny about twoof is that it's the only movement ever to have the exact opposite effect it intended.

Bringing serious issues involving 911 and the Bush admin to light by creating and regurgitating fairy tales about majikal explosives and mini nukes is entertaining though...but not useful by any stretch of the imagination.
Those Crazy Aliens

Winnipeg, Canada

#264896 Jan 24, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
But Diddling Father, You said they were all wrong and that Judy Wood was right!
<quoted text>
Hey, Carlos Estevez, STFU & go away for ever!

You stinking chicken neck, puke face, cowardly little rotten JERK OFF!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264897 Jan 24, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The prophet Oscar Nostradamus predicts the NWO
OH God, you are insane, Did he predict your diddling?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264898 Jan 24, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue proving you're a miserable bast__d, you make yourself feel better by cutting people down to your lowlife level.
YOUR WORDS DIDDLER!

“wanting my oldest sister”
onemale wrote:
There is nothing wrong when it involves two consenting adults and it is kept in private.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TN6LAC3QJ...

“i wanna have sex with my mom”
onemale wrote:
If she is a single mother without a boyfriend you may have a chance.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T4V4NMBAV...
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't condone incest but what two consenting adults do is their business. No doubt she is on birth control.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TKKE804TD...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264899 Jan 24, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientific Poll?
Explain that one.
When you start losing you hide behind something you know nothing about.
The poll on in this tread is meaningless!

Topix polls are not a random sample and you can vote more than once, it's way over your head, stick with what you are good at! Diddling!(Damn you are stupid)

Sara wrote:
I like to play with little ones. Maybe not for sex but definitely for oral or just bouncing in my hand.
I kind of want my bf to watch me play with one smaller than his and have him see how much I love it.
sweldon08 at gmail
onemale wrote:
Where were the women like Sara when I was young and horny???
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TK4INPIO6...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264900 Jan 24, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The building hit on 9/11 is not the first time aircraft have hit buildings
Nist withdrew their claim about the debris damaging WTC 7.
Their final report was it collapsed due to office fires.
False NostraDiddler, they said structural damage added to the event but it would have happened due to out of control fires eventually regardless.

LINK OR LIE ON YOUR CLAIM!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264901 Jan 24, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
He, like me, is mechanically inclined, he has rebuilt engines, transmissions, steering and suspension systems to name a few. He repairs his own equipment.
LMFAO, Sure, you mean he use a broom and sweeping compound and get the order right 505 of the time?

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#264902 Jan 24, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The building hit on 9/11 is not the first time aircraft have hit buildings
Nist withdrew their claim about the debris damaging WTC 7.
Their final report was it collapsed due to office fires.
Are you a complete moron?

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#264903 Jan 24, 2014
I voted yes and only one time.
Pegasus

Detroit, MI

#264904 Jan 24, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
The building survived a four hour fire with complete burnout on two floors with minimal structural damage, WTC 7 did this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LD06SAf0p9AXX
If you're ever in the US, stay out of high rise buildings....they're friggin death traps.
Especially when a fuel laden kamikaze style jet hits them.

Think element of surprise.
Think various agencie failing to divulge, share, and act upon info with one another.
Think a very enormous soft spot in airport and aircraft security to easily exploit by extremely radical religious driven maniacs.
Think targets easily visable @ 50-60 miles away.
Think element of surprise overtaking a pilot and co-pilot as they try to maintain normal flight while trying to fend off razorknife/utilityknife/box cutter wielding intruders....While Trying To Mantain Flight!!!!!!!!!!
Think........U.S.S Cole.....Think Beirut....Think about the first attempt to take down one of the towers from the lower parking area by a explosive filled....hydrogen tank enhanced ....van.
Think Madrid......

Goddamn it Who.........T...H...I...N...K.
Pegasus

Detroit, MI

#264905 Jan 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
No other buildings were hit by airliners going 400+ mph or pelted by the falling debris of one either. It's pretty safe to say that all 110+ story buildings ever hit by airliners that then burned
also collapsed. AND All 47 + story buildings that were pelted by the debris of collapsing 110+
story buildings and then burned also collapsed.
Finally....I kept waiting for Onefool to mention the outbound jets that just so happens to have been commandeered by extreme Muslim fanatics......tooling along at 400+knots.........apples and oranges.
I believe Onefool to possibly have an ulterior motive other than playing the complete jackass........becareful of his links.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264908 Jan 25, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your case?
You've long since made the case that you're as gullible and stupid as they come.
Even other twoofers have pointed that out.
It is not equally gullible to believe everything the government says especially since they have lied over and over again???
Example: Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.
Government lying is very dangerous, if there really is a real national threat people won't believe it.
I.E. 90% was against attacking Syria.
That one turned out okay, but what about next time?
It is not so much as the here and now as it is the future.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264909 Jan 25, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Are you a complete moron?
I only stated what NIST reported.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264910 Jan 25, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
But Diddling Father, You said they were all wrong and that Judy Wood was right!
<quoted text>
I didn't say that, you did

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#264911 Jan 25, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>It is not equally gullible to believe everything the government says especially since they have lied over and over again???
Example: Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.
Government lying is very dangerous, if there really is a real national threat people won't believe it.
I.E. 90% was against attacking Syria.
That one turned out okay, but what about next time?
It is not so much as the here and now as it is the future.
Again with the "everything government says" fallacy.

It's funny because I pretty much never use government sources yet morons like you are so desperate to believe your childishly stupid fantasies that you convince yourselves anything which doesn't support you must come from government.

Plus you spew utterly ridiculous bs about low carbon aluminium and question why your valves don't warp on your engine....which just supports the fact that you're too far down the rabbit hole to just accept truth.

Seriously, go back to sleep.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264912 Jan 25, 2014
Will one of the science experts on here, please explain how a hollow aluminum structure can knife through massive steel beams like hot butter, beams that are around 36" X 12" and 2" thick? Not only did the plane have to cut through 2" thick steel it had to cut through 12" in 40 beams across the building. Each beam contain two sides, therefore 80 areas of 12” thickness steel that the hollow aluminum structure cut through.

Not just at one point (which could be explained with momentum) but instead 40 beams across the building?
Not just once, but the exact same thing in both buildings?
Not to mention the core columns which was much heavier than mentioned above.
How did the thinner outer parts of the wings cut through 12” of steel?
Not mention all the floor beams and concrete floors it had to cut through

If you want to argue momentum, give your numbers with the formula.
In layman’s terms.
If anyone can explain this, so a non-science expert can understand it... I will totally lay this issue to rest.

Insults will only prove you cannot explain it.

Source of the outer beam size:
https://www.google.com/search...

Source of the core beam size:
https://www.google.com/#q=Twin+Towers+core+be... ++
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264913 Jan 25, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with the "everything government says" fallacy.
It's funny because I pretty much never use government sources yet morons like you are so desperate to believe your childishly stupid fantasies that you convince yourselves anything which doesn't support you must come from government.
Plus you spew utterly ridiculous bs about low carbon aluminium and question why your valves don't warp on your engine....which just supports the fact that you're too far down the rabbit hole to just accept truth.
Seriously, go back to sleep.
Great job, dodging the issues of the post you responded too.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264914 Jan 25, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I only stated what NIST reported.
LINK or LIE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min confrinting with ... 650,083
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Clearwater 56,018
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min Steve III 44,945
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min trifecta1 971,740
I LOVE "Swing out Sister" lead singer Corinne D... 23 min Doctor REALTY 2
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 42 min Aussie Kev 2,310
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Just Think 435
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web