yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#264802 Jan 21, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so steadfast against liberty and freedom???
Just as I thought, NO ANSWER TO THE BELOW!

LOL crazy diddler, I thought they were all put there by the Illuminati so why would they care, SO DO TELL US a Constitutional violation, the section it violates and how!
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#264803 Jan 21, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You have previously posted numerous posts that prove it.
Mainly my son.
The one where you have established dating requirements?
onemale wrote:
I made it very clear TO MY KIDS at a very early age: THERE WILL BE BLACK BOYFRIENDS!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...

Don't worry, he seems to be working on it.

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>That is total BS, my son was in the military for 4 years and he said blacks were no bigger than whites, in fact the largest was white.
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#264804 Jan 21, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is even a slight hint this is true.
Only a man with guts will face the possibility.
Don't worry, I plan to hide under my bed and worry about this all night!
onemale wrote:
George Bush Face On $20 Bill Watermark
After using a new $20 Bill as a bookmark in a bible book overnight the President Jackson watermark changed into President Bush's face with a devil horn in his forehead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2TBzAJGNKOgXX
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
P McCrane

Toronto, Canada

#264805 Jan 21, 2014
911 was the biggest conspiracy in history!!
Also, Bush, Cheney and Rumfelt should be tried for war crimes which they would be found guilty of!!
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#264806 Jan 21, 2014
P McCrane wrote:
911 was the biggest conspiracy in history!!
Also, Bush, Cheney and Rumfelt should be tried for war crimes which they would be found guilty of!!
Are you Rob Ford and who is Rumfelt?
P McCrane

Toronto, Canada

#264807 Jan 21, 2014
Rob Ford is a good man. He made some mistakes but who doesnt?
Donald Rumfelt is a murderer!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#264809 Jan 21, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the heck is Donald Rumfelt?
Isn't that the drunk guy who runs the yardage store downtown?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264811 Jan 21, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
The one where you have established dating requirements?
<quoted text>
Don't worry, he seems to be working on it.
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my case.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264812 Jan 21, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I thought, NO ANSWER TO THE BELOW!
LOL crazy diddler, I thought they were all put there by the Illuminati so why would they care, SO DO TELL US a Constitutional violation, the section it violates and how!
Good job twisting the subject again.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264813 Jan 21, 2014
Everyone who posts on here seems to be very opinionated, I have just received this email... I'm just looking for opinions nothing more:

Launching the Iraq war was one of the worst political decisions in American history, and today, while our troops have all come home, the law that authorized that disastrous war remains on the books.

That's why I started my own campaign on CREDOMobilize.com , which allows activists to start their own petitions. My petition, which is to the United States Congress, says the following:

Authorizing the Iraq war was one of the worst mistakes Congress ever made. It’s time for Congress to finally turn the last page on that disastrous war by repealing the 2002 Iraq war authorization.

Tell Congress: it's time to repeal the authorization of the Iraq war.

The Iraq war started after Congress gave George W. Bush the authorization to unleash America’s military might by passing the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002, a law that remains in place.

In the past, war authorizations were often left unrepealed, as presidents could be trusted to come back to Congress if they thought new war authorities were needed. Unfortunately, the past 13 years have demonstrated that times have changed. From a seemingly ever-expanding drone war to the recent revelations of massive surveillance of Americans, the danger of relying on the good faith of our leaders is self-evident.

Today, Iraq -- which has been devastated by years of conflict coming on top of a brutal dictatorship -- remains a violent, unstable nation and a living, dying testament to the failed military adventures of the Bush years. There are even some in Washington who are calling for America to send our military back into Iraq today to deal with the continuing violence.

Thankfully, a bipartisan group in Congress has introduced legislation to repeal the Iraq war authorization, which would ensure that no American combat soldiers can be sent back into Iraq by this or any president. Unfortunately, even with the last U.S. combat troops having left Iraq over two years ago, there are some who want to keep this law on the books. That’s why we need your voice to put pressure on Congress to unauthorize the Iraq war.

Now is the time for Congress to finally right one of its worst wrongs by repealing the Iraq war authorization. Repealing the authorization will serve as a good reminder that all wars must end.

Will you join me and add your name to my petition to Congress to demand it repeal the authorization of the Iraq war now?

Thank you for your support.

Susan Shaer

http://www.credomobilize.com/petitions/it-s-t...

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#264814 Jan 21, 2014
"Man-panties".

“Taste great in milk!”

#264815 Jan 21, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how many anti-Christ's we killed and then said whoops , guess he wasn't him
but there he is! Points finger at a new anti-Christ.The anti-Christ is everyone and anyone Christians want to kill.
Little Debby's donuts + 666.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#264816 Jan 21, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Little Debby's donuts + 666.
7.62 x bunny squeal =

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#264818 Jan 21, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that is him, if he asks for some change, give it to him, word is he is a murderer.
Isn't he related to onemale? A couple of drunks.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264820 Jan 21, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job twisting the subject again.
Twisting, SO YOU WERE LYING AGAIN DIDLER?

SO DO TELL US a Constitutional violation, the section it violates and how!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264821 Jan 21, 2014
onemale wrote:
Our founding fathers would turn over in the graves if they knew how we let the government shred the Constitution.
SO DO TELL US a Constitutional violation, the section it violates and how!

WATCH, FULL ON DIDDLER EVASION OF HIS CLAIM!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264822 Jan 21, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my case.
That you are one twisted Diddler, Anytime!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264823 Jan 21, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't he related to onemale? A couple of drunks.
Gotta be!

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#264825 Jan 21, 2014
In a PBS interview the owner of the WTC Larry Silverstein admitted he and the NYFD agreed to a controlled demolition of WTC7. He also doubled the insurance value of the twin towers(which had only owned a year) shortly before 9/11/2001 A.D.
www.inconvenienttruths.net
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how many anti-Christ's we killed and then said whoops , guess he wasn't him
but there he is! Points finger at a new anti-Christ.The anti-Christ is everyone and anyone Christians want to kill.
Just one more I pray. Luke 10:18

“Taste great in milk!”

#264827 Jan 21, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
7.62 x bunny squeal =
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =krfEcvBfUY4XX
You're going to have to get through My ESAPI plates, not too easy even with a 7.62 x 51, or .06...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Pad 654,415
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Dr Banonator 64,614
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min Dr Banonator 106,610
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 22 min Dr Banonator 45,286
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 26 min Tony 6,082
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 41 min Brian_G 500
40+ big black men for white sissy transvestites (Jan '13) 46 min tomxxl 14
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr X Pendable 183,219
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 973,952
More from around the web