yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264594 Jan 14, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I always love it when you start on your soapbox because it assures me you're losing and you know it..
You sure about that P Diddler?

What a moronic diddler, a 1 minute internet search!

This whole claim stems from the fact that a search of a personal information database back in 2011 showed that the name "Harrison J. Bounel" had been mistakenly cross-indexed with Barack Obama's home address and Social Security number.(This type of error is common in such databases and has since been corrected.) Aside from that temporary erroneous entry, there is no evidence whatsoever that Barack Obama ever used the name "Harrison J. Bounel" as an alias, or that Barack Obama's Social Security number was originally issued to someone by that name.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#264595 Jan 14, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Still the same old stupid shit. You idiots really don't have anything better ta du. du ya?
Huh Eh !
Exactly. You could take a long vacation and help matters.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#264597 Jan 14, 2014
onemale wrote:
No you just want to ignore the entire video except the grain elevator and then compare it to a highrise building. I really have to contain myself to keep from telling what I think your IQ level.
I know that this might be difficult for you, but try and pay attention. Grain elevators have nothing structurally in common with high rise buildings built with steel frames. They cannot be brought down like a house of cards by blowing out selected supports. How is that such a difficult concept for you to grasp? Just so you know, my IQ is in the low 150's, that would make you the idiot in this discussion. Surprised?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264599 Jan 14, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
You got any proof of that moronic claim?
Link or Lie buttwipe.
I gotcher temporary erroneous entry hanging richere!
Huh Eh !
One could find the link at the top of this page if one had slight cognitive abilities Gloop.
Pegasus

United States

#264600 Jan 14, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. You could take a long vacation and help matters.
LOL .....oh yeah as a volunteer on the Pluto Explorer.
Pegasus

United States

#264601 Jan 14, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
One could find the link at the top of this page if one had slight cognitive abilities Gloop.
Did you see Onemale talking to one of his multiple personalities on Topix-The War Is Not Over......not only do Onemale/Muq think upon the same wavelength, they sure do agree with each other a lot.

Boy oh boy does Onemale give new meaning to the word dumb.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#264602 Jan 14, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Three big clues genius.
Aircraft, fire, gravity.
You forgot some more ingredients "mischief, lying and deception"
onemale

Pana, IL

#264603 Jan 14, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheeple! Think for yourself, don't let a very small minority tell you what you beleive, RACIST DIDDLER!
It makes a lot more sense to believe 2000+ experts than one dippy sh_t for brains.

onemale

Pana, IL

#264604 Jan 14, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation, The Diddler will buy anything, no matter how absurd!
How do you figure... I don't believe anything you say.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#264605 Jan 14, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot some more ingredients "mischief, lying and deception"

So point out the mischief, lying and deception when I say....
Planes crashed into the towers, which burned with fire for about an hour and then gravity brought them down.
onemale

Pana, IL

#264606 Jan 14, 2014
Hey Charlie Dippy, are you and Pegasus lovers?
You run to his rescue when he gets his ass handed to him?
onemale

Pana, IL

#264607 Jan 14, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Show your math!
I'm betting the news agency is more concerned of their creditability than a faceless no body who is hiding on here.
onemale

Pana, IL

#264608 Jan 14, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I know that this might be difficult for you, but try and pay attention. Grain elevators have nothing structurally in common with high rise buildings built with steel frames. They cannot be brought down like a house of cards by blowing out selected supports. How is that such a difficult concept for you to grasp? Just so you know, my IQ is in the low 150's, that would make you the idiot in this discussion. Surprised?
The video showed numerous highrise buildings that didn't fully collapse when selected supports were blown out. What more do you need? The bottom line remains, WTC 7 could not have fully collapsed just because one support failed. On the video numerous supports were blown out and the buildings didn't fully collapse.“Fully” is the keyword here. WTC 7 should not have fully collapsed. Most likely the rest of the WTC 7 building would have been damaged... at best a partial collapse.
onemale

Pana, IL

#264609 Jan 14, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
What a moronic diddler, a 1 minute internet search!
This whole claim stems from the fact that a search of a personal information database back in 2011 showed that the name "Harrison J. Bounel" had been mistakenly cross-indexed with Barack Obama's home address and Social Security number.(This type of error is common in such databases and has since been corrected.) Aside from that temporary erroneous entry, there is no evidence whatsoever that Barack Obama ever used the name "Harrison J. Bounel" as an alias, or that Barack Obama's Social Security number was originally issued to someone by that name.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers...
ONEMALE = MINDLESS RACIST SHEEPLE DIDDLER!
Snopes is a mom and pop organization.
According to a local businessman, Snopes gets much financial support from the ultra liberal George Soros which makes them biased.
The local businessman has pointed out some miss-truths about Obama Care on Snopes.
I noticed the article on Snopes didn't address Obama's fake birth certificate, or anything else mentioned on the video.

Pegasus

Chicago, IL

#264610 Jan 15, 2014
onemale wrote:
Hey Charlie Dippy, are you and Pegasus lovers?
You run to his rescue when he gets his ass handed to him?
Oh no you don't little deviant back in your corner where everyone on this thread has got you.
Thanks for admitting the story you made up about Atta doing tv interviews.
Don't blame anyone else or journalist because the story became your baby when you pushed and pumped it.
You don't even know how to stop debunking yourself with the most moronic posts ever to hit this board because you represent the now dissolved Truth Movement apparently topix boards are just a means for you to cyber voyeur for you are a deviant fiend.
Sorry to get your thong in a knot freak/weirdo and keep up the shitty work too for you have to be most clueless bird brain like your other personality MUQ.
Get to your psychiatrist asap.....adjust the meds, change them, or give them up altogether because there truly is no hope for you.
See you around ringworm.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
onemale

Pana, IL

#264611 Jan 15, 2014
OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE CONFIRMED FAKE BY THE FBI!

onemale

Pana, IL

#264612 Jan 15, 2014
Are you courageous or a coward?

onemale

Pana, IL

#264613 Jan 15, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no you don't little deviant back in your corner where everyone on this thread has got you.
Thanks for admitting the story you made up about Atta doing tv interviews.
Don't blame anyone else or journalist because the story became your baby when you pushed and pumped it.
You don't even know how to stop debunking yourself with the most moronic posts ever to hit this board because you represent the now dissolved Truth Movement apparently topix boards are just a means for you to cyber voyeur for you are a deviant fiend.
Sorry to get your thong in a knot freak/weirdo and keep up the shitty work too for you have to be most clueless bird brain like your other personality MUQ.
Get to your psychiatrist asap.....adjust the meds, change them, or give them up altogether because there truly is no hope for you.
See you around ringworm.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Oh no I don't? I just did!
You're always throwing pop shots at me all the time, no matter if I'm posting anything or not. It is so obvious you have a hard-on for me. When you start crap, learn to have your Pedigree read to ya.
You're good at being on the giving end but not worth a crap on the receiving end.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264614 Jan 15, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes a lot more sense to believe 2000+ experts than one dippy sh_t for brains.
They actually don't agree racist diddler, Read it, of the 2,000 there is everything from let it happen on purpose to thermite to bombs and remote planes.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264615 Jan 15, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no I don't? I just did!
You're always throwing pop shots at me all the time, no matter if I'm posting anything or not.
That's because you are a racist diddler with the IQ of a bowling ball, so your kid still checking out others junk?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Paul Porter1 830,394
Why God made males UGLY but females PRETTY ? 24 min Rosa_Winkel 10
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 24 min dollarsbill 3,959
bless the jews (Nov '08) 42 min worship GOD 7,145
the homosexuals who are EMBARRASSMENTS to the ... 43 min Titania 7
I wish God would get rid of all homosexuals in ... 44 min Titania 4
Rajkot gay Topix 46 min botam 41
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr karl44 585,787
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Paul Porter1 99,270
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 hr dr Shrink 611,943
More from around the web