yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264657 Jan 16, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!
pot shots, but Mr. attention span of a flea still thinks its POP shots.
How long before he TRIES to link to the one other person who used the word "pop shots" on the net, comes up with a odd ratio of why this person is right, then links to post using the words Pot Shot.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264658 Jan 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
Snopes.com biased for Obama?
You decide
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp...
Is this a link TO THE ONION, which you think is real? Crazy Diddler?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#264659 Jan 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
http://www.snopes.com/politics /obama/birthers/kagan.asp
They've actually answered everything claimed in your little article. By the way, this one also makes the claim that Soros funds Snopes , but doesn't offer anything resembling proof either. You really aren't the brightest light on the Christmas tree, are you son?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#264660 Jan 16, 2014
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264663 Jan 16, 2014
Word wrote:
2 planes 3 buildings. Nuff said.
That's normally the depth of thought of the average twoffer claim.
cops are liars and thugs

Lincoln, NE

#264664 Jan 16, 2014
Speaking of cops I like to copulate with police dog.
cops are liars and thugs

Lincoln, NE

#264665 Jan 16, 2014
Onemale, Are you getting frisky via my words? Down with the government controlled press, up with pointless links!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264666 Jan 16, 2014

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#264667 Jan 16, 2014
cops are liars and thugs wrote:
Speaking of cops I like to copulate with police dog.
That's a little sick bro. lol
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264670 Jan 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
Hey Diddling appeal to authority!

Ron Paul on the 9-11 truth movement!

http://reason.com/blog/2007/05/22/ron-paul-on...
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264671 Jan 17, 2014
I cannot make a blanket statement for the rest of the country but I can speak for the state of Illinois.. They lied... for more that a quarter of century we have been told the 55 mph speed limit saves lives... but it was a lie all along.

Recently it has been brought to light, that the states with the higher speed limits have less traffic accidents than the states with lower speed limits. The speed limit was not about saving lives, it was about making it easier picking for the police. If they go after a real criminal they could get shot, but picking on law-abiding citizens are much easier and safer. Do you hear laughing, how we have been so gullible?

I have no doubt that seat belts do save lives... but how much are they lying, by distorting the statistics? Again the seat belt law makes it easier picking.

I believe a real drunk driver is a real hazard on the road but how much are they lying and distorting the statistics? In the state of Illinois, you can be arrested for DUI and not even be drunk... once again it is easy picking... it is a racket to rob the people. Once again, if someone is really drunk that is one thing, but people are being arrested who wasn't even drunk.

Disagree with me here if you must, and if it makes you feel better... but remember (the 55 mph saving lives) has been proven to be a hoax. It begs the question, what else are they lying about?

According to a retired former legal counselor: The legal system does not care if you are guilty or innocent, it's all about politics. As a result around 37% of the people in prison are innocent. They frame people for a crime, fabricate evidence, then the public is happy that justice has been served.

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264672 Jan 17, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Diddling appeal to authority!
Ron Paul on the 9-11 truth movement!
I see you are still in your own little world, posting responses that has nothing to do with the post. But as always what else is new. It's the one's like you have made this site everything except what it was made for. It is no longer about 9-11, it's about childish bickering and a total waste of time. But then that was your plan all along,wasn't it, ya scum bucket maggot govei operative. You seem to have unlimited time to be on here. You don't seem to have a real job.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264673 Jan 17, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still in your own little world, posting responses that has nothing to do with the post.
Sorry Diddler, If you are going to use Ron Paul as an appeal to authority ....

Reason: The position of the Student Scholars is that 9/11 was executed by the U.S. government. Do you agree or disagree with that?

Paul: I'd say there's no evidence of that.

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264674 Jan 17, 2014
onemale wrote:
I cannot make a blanket statement for the rest of the country but I can speak for the state of Illinois.. They lied... for more that a quarter of century we have been told the 55 mph speed limit saves lives... but it was a lie all along.
YEA, Right Diddler!

Higher Speed Limits Cost Lives, Researchers Find

July 18, 2009 — The repeal of the federal speed control law in 1995 has resulted in an increase in road fatalities and injuries, according to researchers at the University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health.

"During the first year there was a drop of almost 17 percent in fatalities after the speed laws were reduced to 55 miles per hour," said Lee Friedman, assistant research professor of environmental and occupational health sciences at UIC and lead author of the study.

The law was modified in 1987 and allowed states to raise the legal speed limits to 65 mph on some interstates. In 1995, the federally mandated 55 mph speed law was revoked, allowing states to set their own speed laws.

"The primary finding of our study was that over the 10-year period following the repeal of National Maximum Speed Law, there were approximately 12,500 deaths due to the increased speed limits across the U.S.," said Friedman.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/07/...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264675 Jan 17, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still in your own little world, posting responses that has nothing to do with the post. But as always what else is new. It's the one's like you have made this site everything except what it was made for. It is no longer about 9-11, it's about childish bickering and a total waste of time. But then that was your plan all along,wasn't it, ya scum bucket maggot govei operative. You seem to have unlimited time to be on here. You don't seem to have a real job.
Are you crying Racist Diddler?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264676 Jan 17, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
YEA, Right Diddler!
Higher Speed Limits Cost Lives, Researchers Find
July 18, 2009 — The repeal of the federal speed control law in 1995 has resulted in an increase in road fatalities and injuries, according to researchers at the University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health.
"During the first year there was a drop of almost 17 percent in fatalities after the speed laws were reduced to 55 miles per hour," said Lee Friedman, assistant research professor of environmental and occupational health sciences at UIC and lead author of the study.
The law was modified in 1987 and allowed states to raise the legal speed limits to 65 mph on some interstates. In 1995, the federally mandated 55 mph speed law was revoked, allowing states to set their own speed laws.
"The primary finding of our study was that over the 10-year period following the repeal of National Maximum Speed Law, there were approximately 12,500 deaths due to the increased speed limits across the U.S.," said Friedman.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/07/...
Same old BS that has been fed to us.
Why are they raising the speed limit on the Interstates in Illinois?
They found that driving fatigue caused more accidents than faster driving.

Giving your report the benefit of the doubt... perhaps the slower speeds on rural highways do reduce accidents, but we were told that slower speeds on Interstates which has been proven wrong.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264677 Jan 17, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you crying Racist Diddler?
Only Blacks (but not all) overplay the racist card.
I have worked around blacks and one was the nicest person I ever meant, I considered him a friend
While another one walked around with his nose stuck up in the air like he was better than anyone else.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264678 Jan 17, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Blacks (but not all) overplay the racist card.
That's racist DIDDLER!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Every black guy wants to knock-up a white girl.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264679 Jan 17, 2014
onemale wrote:
According to a retired former legal counselor: The legal system does not care if you are guilty or innocent, it's all about politics. As a result around 37% of the people in prison are innocent. They frame people for a crime, fabricate evidence, then the public is happy that justice has been served.
Yea, Racist Retard, and someone told you you a Bic blew off a welders leg, will you ever learn to think for yourself and check out the evidence?

NOPE!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264680 Jan 17, 2014
Former 9/11 Commissioner admits missile hit the Pentagon

Why did he say missile???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Phooey 650,787
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Insults Are Easier 56,353
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Hangman 971,895
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min Toby 106,095
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 51 min Yes Liberal 445,939
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 53 min Rider on the Storm 182,989
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 45,009
More from around the web