The fake Navy seal?
Link or lie?
onemale

Pana, IL

#264435 Jan 7, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
CONCRETE!
The Parque Central was a 56 storey government office building in Caracas, Venezuela. The fire started on the 34th floor and climbed to the 47th floor. That's not similar to the WTC 7 because the fires were on the lower levels. The building didn't have a tube in a tube design like any of the WTC buildings either.
The single most important difference are in the columns.
The reinforced concrete structure consists of perimeter columns connected by post-tensioned concrete “macroslabs” that are each 10 feet (3 meters) deep and above the second–floor mezzanine, the 14th, 26th, 38th, and 49th floors. There’s no central core.
As you would respond...
Link or lie?
onemale

Pana, IL

#264436 Jan 7, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
The programs are irrelevant, it's the data that matters and that data is listed in the NIST reports.
Your dumb architects and engineers at your favourite site for appealing to authority could easily show how NIST was manipulating data if it were true...oh but they haven't done that because your talking point is nothing but another idiotic twoofer canard that has no evidence to support it.
It's also a fact that all your "expurts" could do their own modelling but choose not to....and you're just too ignorant and blind to ask them why.
And your degree in architect and engineering is?
Oh I forgot you work around engineered structures, and that makes you an expert of highrise buildings.
Too funny!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264437 Jan 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Link or lie?
Here Racist Diddler!

Bill Salisbury, an attorney in San Diego and a former Navy SEAL officer, accused Ventura of "pretending" to be a SEAL and wrote that Ventura would be blurring an important distinction by claiming to be a SEAL when he was actually a frogman with the UDT. Compared to SEAL Teams, UDTs saw less combat and took fewer casualties. Although Ventura underwent UDT training, he never attempted the additional 26 week SEAL Qualification Training.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Ventura#Na...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264438 Jan 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
As you would respond...
Link or lie?
The Parque Central was a 56 storey government office building in Caracas, Venezuela. The fire started on the 34th floor and climbed to the 47th floor. That's not similar to the WTC 7 because the fires were on the lower levels. The building didn't have a tube in a tube design like any of the WTC buildings either.

The single most important difference are in the columns.

The reinforced concrete structure consists of perimeter columns connected by post-tensioned concrete “macroslabs” that are each 10 feet (3 meters) deep and above the second–floor mezzanine, the 14th, 26th, 38th, and 49th floors. There’s no central core.

http://www.debunking911.com/madrid.htm
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264439 Jan 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And your degree in architect and engineering is?
Your turn Racist Diddler! LINK OR LIE! Or is this one sided!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncontrolled fires in a building built with fire resistant materials?
When metal is weakened enough to sag, it is not strong enough to bring down the supports. That was in NIST's own report.
Page Number and link to that page DIDDLER

LINK OR LIE!
onemale

Pana, IL

#264440 Jan 7, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Was the bottom half of the WTC's concrete, or is this "miss the obvious" day?
The building totalled 32 storeys, with 29 floors above ground and three below. A concrete core and concrete frame supported the first 16 floors. Above that was a central support system of concrete columns, supporting concrete floors with steel perimeter columns. An additional feature was the presence of two 'technical floors'- concrete floors designed to give the building more strength. One was just above the ground level and the other at the 17th floor.
http://www.concretecentre.com/main.asp...
No reliance on steel frames here, the core was mostly concrete. And what happened to the steel that it did include?
The steel columns above the 17th floor suffered complete collapse, partially coming to rest on the upper technical floor.
http://www.concretecentre.com/main.asp...
More and more your posts prove, your original mentioning of the Windsor building was totally irreverent from the very start
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264441 Jan 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
As you would respond...
Link or lie?
Just did! YOUR TURN DIDDLER!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean all of these FDNY for 9/11 truth?
LINK OR LIE!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264442 Jan 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
As you would respond...
Link or lie?
I gave you the link DIDDLER, Your turn RACIST!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides that isn't first the time a plane has hit a steel framed highrise and none of them collapsed, but the strongest buildings in the world did?
THE STRONGEST BUILDING IN THE WORLD, lmfao!

LINK OR LIE!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264443 Jan 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
More and more your posts prove, your original mentioning of the Windsor building was totally irreverent from the very start
I see you avoid your lies again.

The point is the bottom half was concrete! In a racist diddler's mind that means it was just the same as the WTC's that were steel framed with NO concrete around the frames.

LMFAO, Is it not time to sweep the floors so the real workers can begin.
Pegasus

Hollywood, FL

#264444 Jan 7, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
The fake Navy seal?
Oh yeah...thats what steroids will do for ya.
But Jesse has to keep some bucks rolling in to hence the cospiracy horseshit.
Its like that show on tv about bigfoot, you'd swear by the commercial that the tards supposedly are hunting bigfoot were wrestling it just to keep idiots like Onemale coming back for more.
What we need today is another run like H.G.Wells did on Halloween but have all the idiots that believe Martians are invading is tell them to start swimming to Japan and don't look back.
I know for sure who would be leading the pack.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#264445 Jan 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that? Do you have any evidence?
And the top 10 stories didn't have the reinforced concrete to insulate the steel?
Okay , but when you read it ..will you admit there is no comparison that can be made between the two different designs? Or will you carry on in your dismal and ignorant projection that there is?

http://www.concretecentre.com/online_services...
Pegasus

Hollywood, FL

#264446 Jan 7, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>I took an aluminum can filled with jet-fuel and threw it against an old water-heater near the top. Sure enough somehow the can broke a hole open and the 12oz of fuel drained down into the core of the water-heater caught fire along with some pieces of wood and paper I had placed inside. Things got so hot the legs on the water-heater melted causing the entire structure to suddenly fall straight down in shreds upon the base. Surprisingly a boarding pass with a hijackers name survived with a couple burn-marks. So I guess maybe 9/11 wasn't an inside job afterall(?). Now how can I make a model Pentagon to shoot a rocket at?
www.wtc7.net
www.AE911truth.org
Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama is the Antichrist.
www.threeworldwars.com
Try this one Doc , find a fairly high concrete wall and start banging your head against until you arrive at the point of passing out, take a ten minute break and do it all over again ....each time you smash your head off the wall repeat to yourself,'why do I listen to people like Alex Jones.

Try not to damage the concrete.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264447 Jan 7, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah...thats what steroids will do for ya.
But Jesse has to keep some bucks rolling in to hence the cospiracy horseshit.
Its like that show on tv about bigfoot, you'd swear by the commercial that the tards supposedly are hunting bigfoot were wrestling it just to keep idiots like Onemale coming back for more.
What we need today is another run like H.G.Wells did on Halloween but have all the idiots that believe Martians are invading is tell them to start swimming to Japan and don't look back.
I know for sure who would be leading the pack.
If Jessie is in it for the cash I get it, on those odd Ghost Hunter, Bigfoot, Paranormal whatever, I have watched a few for laughs at how snake oily they are but what I really want is my A&E, Discovery and History channel back to educational interesting material. I used to love those channels.

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#264448 Jan 7, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How you know it?
It is something into future. What is your basis of rejection?
It's an idiotic fantasy aimed at weak minded people.
Pegasus

Hollywood, FL

#264449 Jan 7, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jessie is in it for the cash I get it, on those odd Ghost Hunter, Bigfoot, Paranormal whatever, I have watched a few for laughs at how snake oily they are but what I really want is my A&E, Discovery and History channel back to educational interesting material. I used to love those channels.
You got that right, like when Discovery had WINGS.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#264450 Jan 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Yet 2/3 of the building remained standing after burning like a giant torch for 26 hours.
According to my previously posted links it had no sprinkler system.
It wasn't built with firer esistant materials like the WTC.
It wasnÂ’t' built as strong as the WTC buildings
You say it isn't an example for comparison???
Tell that to your prick buddy, Charlie boy.
The 2/3 that was concrete reinforced.

I know, you don't get it.

Oh and if you want a really funny failure at the art of comparison you should've been here when some idiot tried to compare the thermal response of A36 steel as used in the construction of the towers to the valves in his engine.

Oh right, that idiot was you...you were saying?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264451 Jan 7, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>You got that right, like when Discovery had WINGS.
I loved that show, I don't think there is a channel that plays serious documentaries and the such full time anymore.

You can pick up a few on the Military channel and a few on PBS, a bit on some low def Documentary channel (that mixes in bad ones like Loose Change).

I just want one back that played serious everything, sort of a default channel.Ten years back nothing on, there was more than one to hit, heck, I would turn on something about bees thinking I would flip in a bit and find whatever was playing fascinating quite often.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#264452 Jan 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Yes I know you know more than over a thousand experts.
Why the experts didn't do their modeling system?
Answer: that is rather costly.
Now a couple questions for you:
Why won't NIST release the computer programs they used?
Why did the Bush Administration stonewall any investigation until (422 days) after the evidence had been destroyed?
Don't you smell a cover-up?

I hate to be the deliverer of bad news but your insults proves nothing and no one respects that.
No, I defer to experts. You blindly lap up anything that supports your childish idiocy.

And modelling isn't costly for an engineer since they already have the needed software and only have to expend their time.

The fact that you think the cost of doing modelling/FEA's is something that would inhibit someone who does engineering for a living again reiterates the fact that your understanding of the subject matter is negligible and shows your opinion on the matter to be worthless.

Thanks for playing dummy!
Pegasus

Hollywood, FL

#264453 Jan 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Yes I know you know more than over a thousand experts.
Why the experts didn't do their modeling system?
Answer: that is rather costly.
Now a couple questions for you:
Why won't NIST release the computer programs they used?
Why did the Bush Administration stonewall any investigation until (422 days) after the evidence had been destroyed?
Don't you smell a cover-up?
I hate to be the deliverer of bad news but your insults proves nothing and no one respects that.
According to you Bozo you Truthers have more than ample numbers......more numbers=more Truther donations.

Gather up your masses and let the friggin moths out of your wallets.

You don't think Alex Jones is going to foot the tab do you?
You don't think Jesse Ventura is going to pay the freight...do you?
You don't Judy (pour me another one) Woods is going to cough up that cake...do you?

So yes the answer is a big fat.....NO.

Why you ask?

Because they are to busy suckering you shitheads into their bank accounts......very basic carnival barking bullshit is what they are all about.

There is an ass for every seat and as long as you jackasses...set your asses down, you will be old and feeble before you have enough strength to dope-slap yourself out of it.

Enjoy your magical mystery tour for you look like you're on the ride forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 567,454
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Osmius 794,010
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min New Age Spiritual... 607,076
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 13 min girls united states 226
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 25 min Kait the Pork Plate 442,007
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 44 min NWmoon 221,530
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 45 min Rathore 38,060
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 97,438
Scientific proof for God's existence 2 hr Rick in Kansas 501
More from around the web