yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264620 Jan 15, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you are a racist diddler with the IQ of a bowling ball, so your kid still checking out others junk?
Are you black? You talk like you are...
Go ahead and save your lover's ass he needs all the help he can get.
Twice I tried to duck out because this is a waste of time. but your lover kept throwing pop shots and forced me back in. The fact that you are so anal about it shows you two are lovers.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264621 Jan 15, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, It's him, it's easy to spot, he has really lowered the bar on stupid, something I did not think was possible in twoffer land.
Notice how your lover likes to hide with posts to you instead of me.
That is one reason I was forced back in.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264622 Jan 15, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
They actually don't agree racist diddler, Read it, of the 2,000 there is everything from let it happen on purpose to thermite to bombs and remote planes.
They all agree the NIST report is not true, and the petition is for a new independent investigation. The question still remains, why does another investigation scare you so much?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264623 Jan 15, 2014
onemale wrote:
OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE CONFIRMED FAKE BY THE FBI!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XjdX7ry_xvEXX
LOL, YOU WERE FOOLED BY A SOURCE LIKE THE ONION! What a diddling idiot!

The National Report says:'All news articles contained within National Report are fiction'

So, here's what folks are overlooking while they're so busy confirming their own biases. The National Report (warning, the site contains material some will find offensive) is a fake news website dotted with satirical headlines like "Reports of Infant Formula Tainted with Cat Semen on the Rise," "Police Release Sketch of Serial Masturbator Who Cops Say Has Wretched Taste in Women," and "Boy Scouts Announce Boobs Merit Badge."

It is plainly not a source of real news.

----------

Description: Viral story / Fake news / Satire
Circulating since: June 7, 2013

Excerpt:

DOJ & FBI Raid News Media Offices After Releasing an Alarming Story on President Obama!

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#264624 Jan 15, 2014
onemale wrote:
The video showed numerous highrise buildings that didn't fully collapse when selected supports were blown out.
Not sure which video you were seeing, but the one you provided that I saw, only showed the attempted demolition of the grain elevator, hence my comments.
onemale wrote:
What more do you need?
You've already provided more than enough proof that you are an easily misled, clueless sheep.
onemale wrote:
The bottom line remains, WTC 7 could not have fully collapsed just because one support failed.
According to whom? Your list of thousands of alleged experts, many of whom don't know that they are being used to agree with this nonsense?
onemale wrote:
On the video numerous supports were blown out and the buildings didn't fully collapse.
Pumpkin, it really doesn't matter how many videos of failed demolition projects you have seen, they do not disprove the cause of collapse identified by NIST. Sorry.
onemale wrote:
“Fully” is the keyword here. WTC 7 should not have fully collapsed. Most likely the rest of the WTC 7 building would have been damaged... at best a partial collapse.
So you've been misled to believe.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264625 Jan 15, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
IS IT BECAUSE HE IS BLACK?
Origins: In April 2011, President Barack Obama sought to put end to rumors claiming that he was not a natural-born citizen of the United States by obtaining and releasing a copy of his long form birth certificate issued by the state of Hawaii. Officials from that state certified that the copy of the certificate they provided to President Obama was authentic:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers...
Photoshoppe shop experts have proved otherwise.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264626 Jan 15, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
IT'S A SITE LIKE THE ONION JUNK INSPECTOR!
Totally false! God, Do you ever read both sides or just watch bad internet TV?
Description: Viral story / Fake news / Satire
Circulating since: June 7, 2013
The National Report says:'All news articles contained within National Report are fiction'
So, here's what folks are overlooking while they're so busy confirming their own biases. The National Report (warning, the site contains material some will find offensive) is a fake news website dotted with satirical headlines like "Reports of Infant Formula Tainted with Cat Semen on the Rise," "Police Release Sketch of Serial Masturbator Who Cops Say Has Wretched Taste in Women," and "Boy Scouts Announce Boobs Merit Badge."
For those who aren't convinced (God help you!), the site's disclaimer page (note, any spelling errors are in the original) reads as follows:
*DISCLAIMER: National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coinidental. The views expressed by writers on this site are theirs alone and are not reflective of the fine journalistic and editorial integrity of National Report. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help (and you may be if you are on this page), please consult a professional. National Report is intended for a mature audience and not for children under the age of 18.
MOST PEOPLE WOULD FEEL STUPID AFTER THAT BUT I EXPECT YOU JUST FEEL NORMAL!
Conflicting reports... so what else is new?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264627 Jan 15, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, Your son may not touch or inspect my junk no matter what race I am.

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>That is total BS, my son was in the military for 4 years and he said blacks were no bigger than whites, in fact the largest was white.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264628 Jan 15, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure which video you were seeing, but the one you provided that I saw, only showed the attempted demolition of the grain elevator, hence my comments. <quoted text>You've already provided more than enough proof that you are an easily misled, clueless sheep. <quoted text>According to whom? Your list of thousands of alleged experts, many of whom don't know that they are being used to agree with this nonsense? <quoted text>Pumpkin, it really doesn't matter how many videos of failed demolition projects you have seen, they do not disprove the cause of collapse identified by NIST. Sorry. <quoted text>So you've been misled to believe.
I see we have a threesome here... count me out!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264629 Jan 15, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Photoshoppe shop experts have proved otherwise.
False and it was not a photoshop claim junk inspector!

As for the argument that opening the birth certificate's PDF file in Adobe Illustrator reveals the presence of multiple layers, which proves that the image was altered, that claim was debunked by an Adobe-certified expert:
It didn't take long for some of President Obama’s doubters to claim the long-awaited birth certificate posted online by the White House had been altered or might be a fake.

The doubters have latched onto the idea that Adobe Illustrator — the premier program for computer graphic artists — "reveals" evidence of document manipulation in the Obama birth certificate. They note Illustrator reveals nine separate layers of the document, and claim it's "proof" the file has been altered.

But that's not so, says Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator.

He said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery. "I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings — and it looks exactly like this," he said.

Tremblay explained that the scanner optical character recognition (OCR) software attempts to translate characters or words in a photograph into text. He said the layers cited by the doubters shows that software at work — and nothing more.

"When you open it in Illustrator it looks like layers, but it doesn't look like someone built it from scratch. If someone made a fake it wouldn't look like this," he said. "Some scanning software is trying to separate the background and the text and splitting element into layers and parts of layers."

Tremblay also said that during the scanning process, instances where the software was unable to separate text fully from background led to the creation of a separate layer within the document. This could be places where a signature runs over the line of background, or typed characters touch the internal border of the document.

"I know that you can scan a document from a scanner [and] most of the time it will appear as one piece, but that doesn’t mean that there's no software that's doing this kind of stuff," he said, adding that it's really quite common.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers...

this one

#264630 Jan 15, 2014
onemale wrote:
OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE CONFIRMED FAKE BY THE FBI!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XjdX7ry_xvEXX
Dear, you really should watch your video "evidence" before you offer it up. The video didn't even mention the FBI, let alone that they had confirmed Obama's birth certificate to be a fake.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264631 Jan 15, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Conflicting reports... so what else is new?
Yea, And your is a satire rag like the Onion, since one is satire there is no conflict, that concept may confuse you for days!

Do not pass go, do not touch my Junk crazy diddler!

this one

#264632 Jan 15, 2014
onemale wrote:
I really don't mind breaking this to you dumpling, but I counted you out ages ago. It's not our fault that you really can't fake having a clue.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264633 Jan 15, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
HECK, Diddler, you can't satisfy one!
onemale wrote:
Personally, after being married to a frigid woman for 8 years... I love very sexual women. So what if she cheats, as long as he saves enough for me.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T73OQ89CL...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264634 Jan 15, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Twice I tried to duck out because this is a waste of time.
Not really, the entertainment value is huge, please stay!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264635 Jan 15, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
They all agree the NIST report is not true, and the petition is for a new independent investigation. The question still remains, why does another investigation scare you so much?
Are you really that stupid, LIHOP does not disagree with the NIST report.
Pegasus

Elizabeth, NJ

#264636 Jan 15, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, the entertainment value is huge, please stay!
LOL!!!!

Onemale tried to duck out but Muq argued against it.

I told the idiot its .......pot shots, but Mr. attention span of a flea still thinks its POP shots.

Zorderz gave Onemale the heave-ho so the lover comments will fly, poor prick is all broken hearted.
Pegasus

United States

#264637 Jan 15, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and save your lover's ass he needs all the help he can get.
Twice I tried to duck out because this is a waste of time. but your lover kept throwing pop shots and forced me back in. The fact that you are so anal about it shows you two are lovers.
I thought I got under your skin but I mean I had no idea that it meant so much to you that you would come back for more you sly little screwed up devil!

Onemales creedo.....If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, try and baffle them with bullshit.

Well you got the bullshit part nailed down good, but the baffle part....well you have mountains of work ahead of you on that one.

Do what you do best....assume another name then have the stuffing torn out of that new and approved puppet like Muq.

Make sure you at least have the next one leave the victims of 911 out of the act as a punchline for your mental interludes.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264638 Jan 15, 2014
All Charlie boy has shown us is an article from a politically biased site.
Therefore he has proved nothing.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#264639 Jan 15, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
So point out the mischief, lying and deception when I say....
Planes crashed into the towers, which burned with fire for about an hour and then gravity brought them down.
Is that not, what they show you in Children's Cartoons?

How gullible you people have become, I did not realize till now.

When some things happens all the parts should match and confirm each other, that is called the truth.

In case of 9/11, every thing has a different explanation. No two parts match with each other.

Starting with the "suspected" hijacking , till the 9/11 commission report and NIST findings.... no one is sure about any thing.

But there is one parrot like repeatation which every one makes "There is no doubt that Al Qaeda did it, single handedly, with no support from ground".

Can there be more gullible nation than yours?

Nation like you do deserve Bushes and Cheneys!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min PadMark 675,949
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 34 min nanoanomaly 110,961
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 37 min Gotti 305
Arkansas right for punishing heinous crimes 1 hr Doctor REALITY 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 982,121
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Tony 6,234
Apr 30 President Trump: "News Media Twists Fac... 8 hr Wtf 1
More from around the web