Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264451 Jan 7, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>You got that right, like when Discovery had WINGS.
I loved that show, I don't think there is a channel that plays serious documentaries and the such full time anymore.

You can pick up a few on the Military channel and a few on PBS, a bit on some low def Documentary channel (that mixes in bad ones like Loose Change).

I just want one back that played serious everything, sort of a default channel.Ten years back nothing on, there was more than one to hit, heck, I would turn on something about bees thinking I would flip in a bit and find whatever was playing fascinating quite often.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#264452 Jan 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Yes I know you know more than over a thousand experts.
Why the experts didn't do their modeling system?
Answer: that is rather costly.
Now a couple questions for you:
Why won't NIST release the computer programs they used?
Why did the Bush Administration stonewall any investigation until (422 days) after the evidence had been destroyed?
Don't you smell a cover-up?

I hate to be the deliverer of bad news but your insults proves nothing and no one respects that.
No, I defer to experts. You blindly lap up anything that supports your childish idiocy.

And modelling isn't costly for an engineer since they already have the needed software and only have to expend their time.

The fact that you think the cost of doing modelling/FEA's is something that would inhibit someone who does engineering for a living again reiterates the fact that your understanding of the subject matter is negligible and shows your opinion on the matter to be worthless.

Thanks for playing dummy!
Pegasus

Hollywood, FL

#264453 Jan 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Yes I know you know more than over a thousand experts.
Why the experts didn't do their modeling system?
Answer: that is rather costly.
Now a couple questions for you:
Why won't NIST release the computer programs they used?
Why did the Bush Administration stonewall any investigation until (422 days) after the evidence had been destroyed?
Don't you smell a cover-up?
I hate to be the deliverer of bad news but your insults proves nothing and no one respects that.
According to you Bozo you Truthers have more than ample numbers......more numbers=more Truther donations.

Gather up your masses and let the friggin moths out of your wallets.

You don't think Alex Jones is going to foot the tab do you?
You don't think Jesse Ventura is going to pay the freight...do you?
You don't Judy (pour me another one) Woods is going to cough up that cake...do you?

So yes the answer is a big fat.....NO.

Why you ask?

Because they are to busy suckering you shitheads into their bank accounts......very basic carnival barking bullshit is what they are all about.

There is an ass for every seat and as long as you jackasses...set your asses down, you will be old and feeble before you have enough strength to dope-slap yourself out of it.

Enjoy your magical mystery tour for you look like you're on the ride forever.

Canada

#264454 Jan 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>And your degree in architect and engineering is?
Oh I forgot you work around engineered structures, and that makes you an expert of highrise buildings.
Too funny!
No. I studied physics during my post secondary schooling and work hand in hand with structural and mechanical engineers today .

Where you sweep up around lathes and don't understand the difference between static and dynamic forces and think low carbon aluminum exists.

Now THATS funny!

Canada

#264455 Jan 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
According to over 2,000 experts:

"No steel framed high-rise building has ever totally collapsed due to fire - due to the high temperatures that would be required to weaken structural steel past it's critical safety margin - even though very large, very hot, and very long-lasting fires have ravaged many steel-structure high-rise buildings. These buildings are all in use today"

• Caracas, Venezuela, Oct, 2004, 56 story building,
burned for 17 hours over 26 floors
• Los Angeles, May 1988, 1st Interstate Bank, 62 stories,
burned for 3.5 hours over 5 floors
• Philadelphia, Feb, 1991, Meridian Plaza, 38 stories,
burned for 18 hours over 8 floors
• New York, Aug, 1970, New York Plaza, 50 stories,
burned for six hours

http://www2.ae911truth.org/twintowers.php
http://www.ae911truth.org/signatures/ae.html
And your proof that any of them are experts in tall buildings?

Oh right, you don't really care if they're experts or not.

Canada

#264456 Jan 7, 2014
Oh and btw, steel framed buildings have collapsed due to fire.

Okotoks, Canada

#264457 Jan 7, 2014
Some expert knowledge for the fools of TEAM TWOOF to ignore.

http://www.iabse.org/Images/Publications_PDF/...

"The Role of Connections in the Response of Steel Frames to Fire"

"Connections are critical structural elements of building frames, and in a fire are subject to forces very different from those at the ambient temperature for which they are designed. The fracture of a connection can cause the collapse of the connected beam, which may lead to a progressive collapse sequence affecting the entire building. This paper overviews the sequence of research on connection behaviour in a fire at the University of Sheffield. Early work focused on studying connections in terms of their moment–rotation behaviour alone. Concurrent full-scale building fire tests led to the realization that the tying capacity of connections is of prime importance for maintaining the structural stability in a fire. For whole structure numerical modelling in performance-based fire engineering design, the development of the component-based approach, which was initially introduced for ambient temperature connection design, is an appropriate way to rationalize and model connection behaviour under these complex loadings."

Jeez, they seem to be saying that fire represents a danger to steel framed buildings....but Manyfails has signatures on a website without peer reviewed literature and he thinks that somehow negates what real experts talk about.

Okotoks, Canada

#264458 Jan 7, 2014
Oh and...."Peer-reviewed by international experts
and accepted for publication
by SEI Editorial Board"

Why is I twoofer bs is only peer reviewed by other twofers?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#264459 Jan 7, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
And your proof that any of them are experts in tall buildings?
Oh right, you don't really care if they're experts or not.
Not one is 110 stories high and built anything like either of the trade towers.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#264460 Jan 7, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Some expert knowledge for the fools of TEAM TWOOF to ignore.
http://www.iabse.org/Images/Publications_PDF/...
"The Role of Connections in the Response of Steel Frames to Fire"
"Connections are critical structural elements of building frames, and in a fire are subject to forces very different from those at the ambient temperature for which they are designed. The fracture of a connection can cause the collapse of the connected beam, which may lead to a progressive collapse sequence affecting the entire building. This paper overviews the sequence of research on connection behaviour in a fire at the University of Sheffield. Early work focused on studying connections in terms of their moment–rotation behaviour alone. Concurrent full-scale building fire tests led to the realization that the tying capacity of connections is of prime importance for maintaining the structural stability in a fire. For whole structure numerical modelling in performance-based fire engineering design, the development of the component-based approach, which was initially introduced for ambient temperature connection design, is an appropriate way to rationalize and model connection behaviour under these complex loadings."
Jeez, they seem to be saying that fire represents a danger to steel framed buildings....but Manyfails has signatures on a website without peer reviewed literature and he thinks that somehow negates what real experts talk about.
Those collapse issues were studied.

There were two theories, the second explains what actually happened.

The NIST report also blames sagging floor trusses for the collapse, but suggests that the floors actually pulled the exterior columns inward, causing them to buckle. This brought the top section of the buildings down through the impact zone with a force too great to be stopped.
http://science.howstuffworks.com/engineering/...

Here is a good video explanation.

Pegasus

Darby, PA

#264461 Jan 7, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I studied physics during my post secondary schooling and work hand in hand with structural and mechanical engineers today .
Where you sweep up around lathes and don't understand the difference between static and dynamic forces and think low carbon aluminum exists.
Now THATS funny!
Onemale the shop bitch......lol.

I wonder if that joker ever got over one of the real machinists asking, "Slag come here......go and get me a bucket of steam....on the double!"

And wouldn't you know that stupid bastard still can't find that bucket.

If his antic on this board are anything like his workplace.....he is still the talk of the tool crib after he was sent for a left-handed pipe wrench.

I don't know if he dabbles in drugs, had his head stuck in his mothers how-do-you-do too long and the lack of oxygen did it.........or he justs works real hard at becoming dumber than a stump to pass his days.

I hope you brought some of that toasty heat back along with the tan, must have been a kick in the ass basking in that awful ultra violet madness...lol.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264462 Jan 7, 2014
Facebook is a CIA Databank
http://www.henrymakow.com/facebook_is_orwelli...

Facebook has admitted that it has been watching the web pages its members visit – even when they have logged out.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264463 Jan 7, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THATS funny!
And that makes you more of a highrise building expert, than architects and structural engineers???
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264464 Jan 7, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THATS funny!
What is Cast Aluminum?

http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-cast-aluminum...
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264465 Jan 7, 2014
U.S. Is Secretly Collecting Records of Verizon Calls

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/06/us/us-secre...
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264466 Jan 7, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Oh and btw, steel framed buildings have collapsed due to fire.
The real experts differ with you.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264467 Jan 7, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Onemale the shop bitch......lol.
I wonder if that joker ever got over one of the real machinists asking, "Slag come here......go and get me a bucket of steam....on the double!"
And wouldn't you know that stupid bastard still can't find that bucket.
If his antic on this board are anything like his workplace.....he is still the talk of the tool crib after he was sent for a left-handed pipe wrench.
I don't know if he dabbles in drugs, had his head stuck in his mothers how-do-you-do too long and the lack of oxygen did it.........or he justs works real hard at becoming dumber than a stump to pass his days.
I hope you brought some of that toasty heat back along with the tan, must have been a kick in the ass basking in that awful ultra violet madness...lol.
Childish Insults, have you not yet reached puberty?
Porkies puckering piehole

Charleston, WV

#264468 Jan 7, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Oh and...."Peer-reviewed by international experts
and accepted for publication
by SEI Editorial Board"
Why is I twoofer bs is only peer reviewed by other twofers?
Porkie presumes published peer-reviewed papers produced by prolific paid professional pundits with problematic persistent perianal pruritis from perpetual penile penetration producing purulent puckering piehole portending poor prognosis positively proves predetermined puppeteers propaganda.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#264469 Jan 7, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Scale down those atoms Onemale, let me know how that works out for you.
Why we scale down atoms? They are amplified to be visible, are you standing on your head?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#264470 Jan 7, 2014
Truth of 9/11 will come out and people would pelt the grave of GWB the great with shoes!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Gods r Delusion x... 672,769
Hell Angels motor cycle group (Jul '11) 17 min Starla 69
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Gabriel 981,097
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 40 min ROCCO 104,361
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Jehova Witness 445,834
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Jehova Witness 619,372
------ POPE Francis **EXPOSED ------ 8 hr Patriot 2
More from around the web