yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264402 Jan 6, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, TOTALLY FALSE and perhaps the stupidest thing you have wrote but just to be safe you might tell your son to stop googling wangs.
Of course a govie operative would say that.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264403 Jan 6, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
When did that happen self denunker!
<quoted text>
AND DUMBMALE SELF DEBUNKS AGAIN, FROM YOUR LINK!
DO YOU EVEN READ WHAT YOU USE AS A LINK?
This investigation indicates that the only wheel matching that found at the Pentagon is the main gear wheel of a Boeing 757-200, the same model as American Airlines Flight 77.
The key features of the wreckage--including the number, size, and shape of the cutouts and bolt attachments--perfectly match those found in a main landing gear wheel of a Boeing 757-200, as illustrated in the above comparison. None of the wheels of the Global Hawk, A-3, or 737 match the debris, which is not surprising since all of these aircraft weigh considerably less than the 757 and use correspondingly smaller wheels of differing design.
Now you change the subject again.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#264404 Jan 6, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof of opinion?
The government spy system isn't going to publish how they are doing it, in the public eye
Jesse Ventura shows his investigation on the TV show called Conspiracy Theory, and shows how and why he arrived at the conclusion. A lot people doesn't like Ventura because he tells it as it is. Just as the reason some people don't like the truthers because we tell it, like it is.
I said proof or opinion?

Don't give a crap about Jessie Ventura. He proves nothing with his shock jock BS.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#264405 Jan 6, 2014
onemale wrote:
Despite all the fear-mongering, emotionalism, and deceptive propaganda surrounding the issue of firearms, the principle that matters most is quite simple.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =20RoAfflGCMXX
SIMPLE every American non-felon male should own and at least sometimes bear(carry) a sidearm equal to whatever is standard-issue for local police, sheriff's deputies and U.S. military Infantrymen as these people along w/TSA, Homeland Security & BATF are the ones who will be coming soon to confiscate our weaponry and pantries.
Felons can still use crossbows, slingshots and blackpowder weaponry.
www.threeworldwars.com
www.nowtheendbeegins.com
www.wtc7.net
Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama is the Antichrist.
John 3:16

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#264406 Jan 6, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Windsor building... Why did the collapse of the top ten stories NOT destroy the bottom stories???
Did the building held up the weight before the fire???
The Windsor building had a central core of reinforced concrete all the way to the collapsed areas at the top which were naked structural steel with fireproofing .

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#264407 Jan 6, 2014
onemale wrote:
In the Windsor building... Why did the collapse of the top ten stories NOT destroy the bottom stories???
http://www.debunking911.com/ma drid.htm

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#264408 Jan 6, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
I took an aluminum can filled with jet-fuel and threw it against an old water-heater near the top. Sure enough somehow the can broke a hole open and the 12oz of fuel drained down into the core of the water-heater caught fire along with some pieces of wood and paper I had placed inside. Things got so hot the legs on the water-heater melted causing the entire structure to suddenly fall straight down in shreds upon the base. Surprisingly a boarding pass with a hijackers name survived with a couple burn-marks. So I guess maybe 9/11 wasn't an inside job afterall(?). Now how can I make a model Pentagon to shoot a rocket at?
www.wtc7.net
www.AE911truth.org
www.threeworldwars.com

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#264409 Jan 6, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>I took an aluminum can filled with jet-fuel and threw it against an old water-heater near the top. Sure enough somehow the can broke a hole open and the 12oz of fuel drained down into the core of the water-heater caught fire along with some pieces of wood and paper I had placed inside. Things got so hot the legs on the water-heater melted causing the entire structure to suddenly fall straight down in shreds upon the base. Surprisingly a boarding pass with a hijackers name survived with a couple burn-marks. So I guess maybe 9/11 wasn't an inside job afterall(?). Now how can I make a model Pentagon to shoot a rocket at?
www.wtc7.net
www.AE911truth.org
www.threeworldwars.com
Why you're almost as ingenious as Achmed the dead terrorist!
You must be his son!

Location hidden

#264410 Jan 6, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you're almost as ingenious as Achmed the dead terrorist!
You must be his son!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IL357BrwK7cXX
I'm sure this wacko might fly a plane into a building if he had the cajones.

Location hidden

#264411 Jan 6, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>I took an aluminum can filled with jet-fuel and threw it against an old water-heater near the top. Sure enough somehow the can broke a hole open and the 12oz of fuel drained down into the core of the water-heater caught fire along with some pieces of wood and paper I had placed inside. Things got so hot the legs on the water-heater melted causing the entire structure to suddenly fall straight down in shreds upon the base. Surprisingly a boarding pass with a hijackers name survived with a couple burn-marks. So I guess maybe 9/11 wasn't an inside job afterall(?). Now how can I make a model Pentagon to shoot a rocket at?
www.wtc7.net
www.AE911truth.org
www.threeworldwars.com
Thanks for sharing your fantasy with us. There is no such thing as an Antichrist.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#264412 Jan 6, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your fantasy with us. There is no such thing as an Antichrist.
How you know it?

It is something into future. What is your basis of rejection?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#264413 Jan 7, 2014
PH wrote:
01. Scale models are used to test aerodynamics, not mechanical capabilities and limitations. That's checked by use of models in the form if FEA's.

02. Aura is quite correct in stating you don't get it. This is evident in the fact that you don't understand why unscalable properties like strength and ductility make your question about why scale modelling wasn't used a moot point.

03. The reality is that you can push a toy car off your kitchen table and have it crash land unscathed. That isn't used by any manufacturer as proof that their cars can survive 100' plunges off mountain cliffs for the obvious reason that mechanical properties of materials don't scale with physical size.

I won't even mention the square cube law....

03. I'm amazed some one as dumb as you could even figure out how to turn on your bloody computer .

04. Of course this will go right over your mullet but all 20 stories had to do was cause the collapse of one floor. Then 21 stories would cause the collapse of the nextfloor. Then 22 stories would cause the collapse of the next floor. Then 23 stories....

Do you get it or are you still stuck on stupid?
Ans.

01. I did not know that there is a "law" that scale modeling "Must not be used" for anything except aerodynamics. Is there such a law.

One tries to find out the truth, by whatever way it leads to proper answer.

02. actually it is you who do not understand the basics of scale modeling. A thing made to scale would have 'same property" as original when everything is made to the same scale.

03. A Toy car "if made to true scale" and dropped on cement floor would crash to same pieces as a "Real car" dropped from same scale. Try it.

And by the way "Which manufacturer guarantees that their car would survive 100 feet free fall from mountain cliffs"?

04. I think there is a competition between you and me, who is the dumbest and can turn on computer fastest.

05. So Sherlock Holms , you "think" that first 20 Floors crashed the 21 st floor and then the combined load fell on 22 nd floor…till they reached ground floor?

This is what is called as "Pancake" effect, this is simplest for people who do not understand science, no "Knowledgeable person" would be stupid enough to suggest that it is what caused fall of WTC.

Because every bottom floor would provide some resistance and after some floor the center of gravity would change and it would tumble on one side.

If that was not the case, why would they spend so much on "Controlled demolition", they would just blast off one floor and building would collapse "automatically".

PS:

Now you see the importance of Scale modeling?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#264414 Jan 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again, the massive ignorance of twoof rears it's ugly, inept head.

The Madrid tower fire is the last thing you losers should be pretending to use as support for inane bs since it is the perfect example of how non reinforced steel behaves in a fire.

"A large portion of the floor slabs above the 17th Floor progressively collapsed during the fire when the unprotected steel perimeter columns on the upper levels buckled and collapsed (see Figure 1). It was believed that the massive transfer structure at the 17th Floor level resisted further collapse of the building."

"On the other hand, the reinforced concrete central core, columns, waffle slabs and transfer structures performed very well in such a severe fire. It is clear that the structural integrity and redundancy of the remaining parts of the building provided the overall stability of the building."

http://www.mace.manchester.ac.uk/project/rese...

Oh right, you don't really care what experts say because the real experts don't support your childish little fantasy of inside jobbity, jobbity, jobbity job.

Okotoks, Canada

#264415 Jan 7, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I did not know that there is a "law" that scale modeling "Must not be used" for anything except aerodynamics. Is there such a law.
One tries to find out the truth, by whatever way it leads to proper answer.
02. actually it is you who do not understand the basics of scale modeling. A thing made to scale would have 'same property" as original when everything is made to the same scale.
03. A Toy car "if made to true scale" and dropped on cement floor would crash to same pieces as a "Real car" dropped from same scale. Try it.
And by the way "Which manufacturer guarantees that their car would survive 100 feet free fall from mountain cliffs"?
04. I think there is a competition between you and me, who is the dumbest and can turn on computer fastest.
05. So Sherlock Holms , you "think" that first 20 Floors crashed the 21 st floor and then the combined load fell on 22 nd floor…till they reached ground floor?
This is what is called as "Pancake" effect, this is simplest for people who do not understand science, no "Knowledgeable person" would be stupid enough to suggest that it is what caused fall of WTC.
Because every bottom floor would provide some resistance and after some floor the center of gravity would change and it would tumble on one side.
If that was not the case, why would they spend so much on "Controlled demolition", they would just blast off one floor and building would collapse "automatically".
PS:
Now you see the importance of Scale modeling?
You just keep digging yourself into a hole of stupid that is getting deeper and deeper.

Mechanical properties don't scale and that's why a model car falling off a scaled cliff doesn't exhibit the same damage as one at full scale.

Of course if you were asked to show one example of a scale model being used to determine the mechanical limitations of a design you'd be able to produce it....if you were right.

But we all know you're not and your blathering's are about as believable as the claims of the average street corner Jesus who claims to be the son of god.

And the collapse was progressive....you don't know the difference.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264416 Jan 7, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The Windsor building had a central core of reinforced concrete all the way to the collapsed areas at the top which were naked structural steel with fireproofing .
How do you know that? Do you have any evidence?
And the top 10 stories didn't have the reinforced concrete to insulate the steel?

Canada

#264417 Jan 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>You can make a computer simulation do anything.
NIST won't release the programs they used.
The programs are irrelevant, it's the data that matters and that data is listed in the NIST reports.

Your dumb architects and engineers at your favourite site for appealing to authority could easily show how NIST was manipulating data if it were true...oh but they haven't done that because your talking point is nothing but another idiotic twoofer canard that has no evidence to support it.

It's also a fact that all your "expurts" could do their own modelling but choose not to....and you're just too ignorant and blind to ask them why.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264418 Jan 7, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>And once again, the massive ignorance of twoof rears it's ugly, inept head.
The Madrid tower fire is the last thing you losers should be pretending to use as support for inane bs since it is the perfect example of how non reinforced steel behaves in a fire.
"A large portion of the floor slabs above the 17th Floor progressively collapsed during the fire when the unprotected steel perimeter columns on the upper levels buckled and collapsed (see Figure 1). It was believed that the massive transfer structure at the 17th Floor level resisted further collapse of the building."
"On the other hand, the reinforced concrete central core, columns, waffle slabs and transfer structures performed very well in such a severe fire. It is clear that the structural integrity and redundancy of the remaining parts of the building provided the overall stability of the building."
http://www.mace.manchester.ac.uk/project/rese...
Oh right, you don't really care what experts say because the real experts don't support your childish little fantasy of inside jobbity, jobbity, jobbity job.
Yet 2/3 of the building remained standing after burning like a giant torch for 26 hours.
According to my previously posted links it had no sprinkler system.
It wasn't built with firer esistant materials like the WTC.
It wasn’t' built as strong as the WTC buildings
You say it isn't an example for comparison???
Tell that to your prick buddy, Charlie boy.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264419 Jan 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The government spy system isn't going to publish how they are doing it, in the public eye
Jesse Ventura shows his investigation on the TV show called Conspiracy Theory, and shows how and why he arrived at the conclusion. A lot people doesn't like Ventura because he tells it as it is. Just as the reason some people don't like the truthers because we tell it, like it is.
The fake Navy seal?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264420 Jan 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Was the bottom half of the WTC's concrete, or is this "miss the obvious" day?

The building totalled 32 storeys, with 29 floors above ground and three below. A concrete core and concrete frame supported the first 16 floors. Above that was a central support system of concrete columns, supporting concrete floors with steel perimeter columns. An additional feature was the presence of two 'technical floors'- concrete floors designed to give the building more strength. One was just above the ground level and the other at the 17th floor.
http://www.concretecentre.com/main.asp...

No reliance on steel frames here, the core was mostly concrete. And what happened to the steel that it did include?

The steel columns above the 17th floor suffered complete collapse, partially coming to rest on the upper technical floor.
http://www.concretecentre.com/main.asp...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264421 Jan 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course a govie operative would say that.
That and you son!

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>That is total BS, my son was in the military for 4 years and he said blacks were no bigger than whites, in fact the largest was white.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Steve III 650,331
The Leading FFXIV Gil & Final Fantasy XIV Powe... 1 hr ffxivfans 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Bongo 56,066
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 445,916
Gay jerk off 12-14 tinychat (Jan '14) 2 hr Rollando 3
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 44,963
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 hr MUQ2 442
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr trifecta1 971,801
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Tue akon mason 70
More from around the web