yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264368 Jan 5, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what the word "primarily" by fire means? That was the main reason, if none of the towers burned, even with structural damage, none likely would have fallen.The fires clearly initiated all three collapses since they did not fall on impact.
And on WTC7, if there was no DEBRIS from WTC1 it would not have fell, for the Racist Diddling impaired I shall repeat a line below.
"BUT THIS STRUCTURAL DAMAGE DID NOT INITIATE THE COLLAPSE. THE FIRES INITIATED BY THE DEBRIS, rather than the structural damage that resulted from the impacts, initiated the building's collapse"
THE NIST RACIST DIDDLER!
21. Did debris from the collapse of WTC 1 cause damage to WTC 7's structure in a way that contributed to the building's collapse?
The debris from WTC 1 caused structural damage to the southwest region of WTC 7—SEVERING SEVEN EXTERIOR COLUMNS—BUT THIS STRUCTURAL DAMAGE DID NOT INITIATE THE COLLAPSE. THE FIRES INITIATED BY THE DEBRIS, rather than the structural damage that resulted from the impacts, initiated the building's collapse after the fires grew and spread to the northeast region after several hours. The debris impact caused no damage to the spray-applied fire-resistive material that was applied to the steel columns, girders, and beams except in the immediate vicinity of the severed columns. THE DEBRIS IMPACT DAMAGE DID PLAY A SECONDARY ROLE IN THE LAST STAGES OF THE COLLAPSE SEQUENCE, where the exterior façade buckled at the lower floors where the impact damage was located. A separate analysis showed that even without the structural damage due to debris impact, WTC 7 would have collapsed in fires similar to those that occurred on Sept. 11, 2001.
Now we're not talking about the Windsor building???
But thanks for bringing it up so I could bebunk your ass... I enjoyed that.

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264369 Jan 5, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Yea, Typical low life uneducated loser who appears to pimp out his daughters for his own jollies.
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
SO DIDDLER, We know your views on incest, did you participate or just watch?
As your Peggy Assed buddy world ask. can't you keep on the topic???
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264370 Jan 5, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans traded freedom for security and safety. Was it worth it? One of my questions is this. Why do we need the Department of Homeland Security? Suppose the CIA handles off-shore security issues and the FBI internal security issues. Why can't that be done within the existing agencies? Why create more agencies?
The needed more agencies to keep TABS and SPY on us.
For example:
Facebook is operated by the CIA,
Verizon is a government operated organization,
Google is also operated by the government
And your emails and internet activity are being recorded.
It has all been put in place to spy on “We The People” and so many just don't seem to care.
Did you know the president has an internet kill switch, he can shut down the internet at anytime???
That one is documented in Jesse Ventura's book called “63 Documents The Government Doesn't Want You Read”
Pegasus

East Hartford, CT

#264372 Jan 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Yes I know you know more than all the architects, engineers, scientist and all the experts.
People like you are miserable bastards, it makes you feel better to put others down, even the experts with credentials that outweigh yours by a factor of 1000 to none.
Once again, why in the blue hell would I listen an idiot like you???
Lol......In the animal kingdom its called survival of the fittest....any given predator is instilled with instinct....as is the prey, sickness on either side and you are all done.

I can't judge from these post your physical status....however judging from your posts you and your offspring are in some serious shit you no doubt.....your children and possibly their children have been cursed with a gene that you passed on....from your adventures on other threads within Topix and your whacked out, unsubstanciated sources you are likely a ward of your state.

You my fucked-up little friend are not in touch with.
reality......God help your condition does not raise its ugly head upon those children.
Pegasus

East Hartford, CT

#264373 Jan 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
As your Peggy Assed buddy world ask. can't you keep on the topic???
It goes directly to the topic of this board.
You are not the only screwed up Truthet to come down the pike, but you sure are the most shameless Truther I have seen to date and I might add careless.
You just go to show the character of a Truther, you ARE a stereotypical arrogant, gutless, useless, brainless....and last and most important.....harmless person.
You are excellent comic relief....hats off to you on that....LOL.
Now you know why the Truth Movement never could get out of its own way.
RIP
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#264374 Jan 5, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been done already numerous times.
Yes it can. It has been established that the floor trusses deflected pulling the outer skeleton inward by around 5' causing the sides to fail.
Not strange at all given all the pertinent facts available.
Models have been built.
Seems like you need to bone up on things a bit my friend.
It has never been done physically.

No one in their right mind would hint that top 20 floors will crush bottom 90 floors as "pancake" effect.

They ask people to imagine it, but no one dare say it in public and that is why they never try it physically.

I find it strange why you people are so much against knowing the truth.

I am not accusing any one, just to find out how those towers fell in that spectacular fashion.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#264376 Jan 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
For example:
It has all been put in place to spy on “We The People” and so many just don't seem to care.
Did you know the president has an internet kill switch, he can shut down the internet at anytime???
That one is documented in Jesse Ventura's book called “63 Documents The Government Doesn't Want You Read”
I understand that the FBI and CIA did not function well in preventing what happened. The point I am presenting here is weather or not creation of another agency solves the problem or just creates more problems in and of itself.

Proof or opinion?

Proof or opinion?

I don't care about emails. Why should I? If I am going to do a criminal act, I'm not doing it on the internet or telephone system.

Jessie Ventura doesn't impress me much.

Location hidden

#264377 Jan 5, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No one in their right mind would hint that top 20 floors will crush bottom 90 floors as "pancake" effect.
They ask people to imagine it, but no one dare say it in public and that is why they never try it physically.
I am not accusing any one, just to find out how those towers fell in that spectacular fashion.
Yes it has. For example.

Computer simulation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/simulation-finds-...

Collapse explained and modeled.

Collected evidence: http://www.sharpprintinginc.com/911/index.php...

More Purdue University

http://www.truthdig.com/eartotheground/item/2...

Look at the truth and learn something.

Location hidden

#264378 Jan 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
For example:
Who is "They"?
Pegasus

Warwick, RI

#264379 Jan 5, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have any comprehension and are not able to process anything logically because your nose is buried far to deep in the internet meanderings of a moron.
If you are not basking in the bullshit of internet drivel by anyone of your cast of incapable clowns who have you feeding from their hand like a trained pigeon, you are prowling boards and forums like a sexual deviant fuckup.
Whats up for tomorrow?
Bullshit stand-down orders.?
Unidentified flying objects hovering near the World Trade Center Complex...on 9.11.01?
Martial law will begin when?
FEMA camps are all up and running and over capacity?
The drinking water has 'mind controlling' agents in it?
Shape Shifters are amongst us and steadily ovet taken the planet?
The moon mission and landing(s) were all faked (but the Freemason flag was actually planted on the moon on a real mission?
Atta and his doppleganger?
Chemtrails sprayed through contrails?
Read this sampling of outrageous far flung shit that you and your Truther pals.
have regurgitated...over..and over...and over...and over...and over.and over and over again....with ZERO RESULTS......ZERO EVIDENCE........ZERO PROOF.
You Onepunk are shoveling loads of your shit and others against an endless tide.
Apparently you love it.

Location hidden

#264380 Jan 5, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have any comprehension and are not able to process anything logically because your nose is buried far to deep in the internet meanderings of a moron.
If you are not basking in the bullshit of internet drivel by anyone of your cast of incapable clowns who have you feeding from their hand like a trained pigeon, you are prowling boards and forums like a sexual deviant fuckup.
Whats up for tomorrow?
Bullshit stand-down orders.?
Unidentified flying objects hovering near the World Trade Center Complex...on 9.11.01?
Martial law will begin when?
FEMA camps are all up and running and over capacity?
The drinking water has 'mind controlling' agents in it?
Shape Shifters are amongst us and steadily ovet taken the planet?
The moon mission and landing(s) were all faked (but the Freemason flag was actually planted on the moon on a real mission?
Atta and his doppleganger?
Chemtrails sprayed through contrails?
Read this sampling of outrageous far flung shit that you and your Truther pals.
have regurgitated...over..and over...and over...and over...and over.and over and over again....with ZERO RESULTS......ZERO EVIDENCE........ZERO PROOF.
You Onepunk are shoveling loads of your shit and others against an endless tide.
Apparently you love it.
They need to watch where they step.... LMAO
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#264382 Jan 5, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it has. For example.
Computer simulation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cddIgb1nGJ8XX
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/simulation-finds-...
Collapse explained and modeled.
Collected evidence: http://www.sharpprintinginc.com/911/index.php...
More Purdue University
http://www.truthdig.com/eartotheground/item/2...
Look at the truth and learn something.
Is there any one "more simpleton" like you?

Is this the "Normal gullibility level of an Average American"?

You people "deserved" a President like GWB the Great, a crook of first water, who pulled wool over you eyes for 8 years and the wool is so thick that after he has gone, you are unable to pull it and try to see the things in real light.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#264383 Jan 6, 2014
Jeez, I haven't looked at a computer for almost two weeks and almost forgot about twoof!

And not once did anyone in Aruba bring it up.

Twoof really has made an impact eh?!

Canada

#264384 Jan 6, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>Do you KNOW how they test Fighter and commercial planes? They make SCALE Models of them and test in wind tunnel.

What is wrong if 1:100 model of WTC is made? All of its parameters and designs are available in record.

When so much doubt has been created and NIST is unable to "prove" that buildings fell because of fire and damage by plane, the BEST way is to make a scale model and show it.

Hollywood , if they made a film on 9/11, would make a scale model and show its fall, but they KNOW, it cannot be done, that is one reason why no movie about 9/11 is made so far.
Scale models are used to test aerodynamics, not mechanical capabilities and limitations. That's checked by use of models in the form if FEA's.

Aura is quite correct in stating you don't get it. This is evident in the fact that you don't understand why unscalable properties like strength and ductility make your question about why scale modelling wasn't used a moot point.

The reality is that you can push a toy car off your kitchen table and have it crash land unscathed. That isn't used by any manufacturer as proof that their cars can survive 100' plunges off mountain cliffs for the obvious reason that mechanical properties of materials don't scale with physical size.

I won't even mention the square cube law....

Canada

#264385 Jan 6, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>Scale modelling works any way you want to day it.

The idea is to create as close situation as you can do it.

First they make a scale model of WTC towers, making scale replica of steel columns and joints. Then they load each floors with what weight of furniture and equipment present in it (Not exact, but as best as one can get it).

A scale model of Plane (full of Gasoline) can be fired into the building at the precise location (we saw in video) and watch the building "wobble and fall down in 60-90 minutes).

Since it happened two out of two times on 9/11 (One plane hitting 82nd and another 64th floor, providing the same result), so why it should not happen on scale model.

This was the biggest crime of the century and caused trillions of dollars and more than a million human lives.

Why not spend 0.01 % and try to re-create the truth.

Or simple ask Hollywood to make a film on 9/11.

They would do all the modelling for you.

I can bet 1 Million Dollars that "No tall steel structured building would fall to ground by planes striking building and fire, UNLESS you do SOMETHING with those lower floor pillars!!

Ask experts and every one will tell you the same thing, and by EVERY ONE I do not mean those who work for Govt. agencies or on the list of main line media and Jewish and Zionist lobbies.
Thanks for reiterating the fact that twoofers are dumb as stumps.

Canada

#264386 Jan 6, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>The same old shit just a different day.
That's right!

Twoofers like you have been shilling the same flavour of stupid for over 12 years now with zero success in achieving anything aside from being a self licking ice cream of ignorance.

Tell us the one about low carbon aluminum again dummy!
Pegasus

Bronx, NY

#264387 Jan 6, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there any one "more simpleton" like you?
Is this the "Normal gullibility level of an Average American"?
You people "deserved" a President like GWB the Great, a crook of first water, who pulled wool over you eyes for 8 years and the wool is so thick that after he has gone, you are unable to pull it and try to see the things in real light.
How friggin ironic.......thats of the highest order idiot....not water!!!!!!

What a buffoon.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264388 Jan 6, 2014
MUQ wrote:
All these endless discussions, could be laid to rest, if they re-create 9/11 scene by making a scale model of WTC Towers and see how it falls.
I can see you now onemale, with your legos and Fisher Price little people jet.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264389 Jan 6, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Diddler?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264390 Jan 6, 2014
Timesten wrote:
Hey Tommy, did you free the Boston Bomber yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 678,601
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min Aerobatty 118,567
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 33 min RiversideRedneck 2,134
News Bill to loosen financial rules would save $24 b... 38 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
News Trump budget promises balance in decade, relies... 43 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 4
News An ambitious ruler defeated by his own hubris: ... 45 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 58 min New Age Spiritual... 33,210
More from around the web