Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

54,502 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264245 Jan 2, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you people are so allergic to making a scale model?
You supply the scaled down atoms!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264246 Jan 2, 2014
onemale wrote:
3.) IF taking out just one support will take a building straight down... Why do they pay building demolition firms big bucks to place numerous of explosives throughout the building???
You forgot the fire and the beam was not the only issue, it was the straw that broke the camels back Diddler!

The heat from the uncontrolled fires caused steel floor beams and girders to thermally expand, leading to a chain of events that caused a key structural column to fail. The failure of this structural column then initiated a fire-induced progressive collapse of the entire building.

According to the report's probable collapse sequence, heat from the uncontrolled fires caused thermal expansion of the steel beams on the lower floors of the east side of WTC 7, damaging the floor framing on multiple floors.

Eventually, a girder on Floor 13 lost its connection to a critical column, Column 79, that provided support for the long floor spans on the east side of the building (see Diagram 1). The displaced girder and other local fire-induced damage caused Floor 13 to collapse, beginning a cascade of floor failures down to the 5th floor. Many of these floors had already been at least partially weakened by the fires in the vicinity of Column 79. This collapse of floors left Column 79 insufficiently supported in the east-west direction over nine stories.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264247 Jan 2, 2014
The unsupported Column 79 then buckled and triggered an upward progression of floor system failures that reached the building's east penthouse. What followed in rapid succession was a series of structural failures. Failure first occurred all the way to the roof line—involving all three interior columns on the easternmost side of the building (79, 80, and 81). Then, progressing from east to west across WTC 7, all of the columns failed in the core of the building (58 through 78). Finally, the entire façade collapsed.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264248 Jan 2, 2014
onemale wrote:
9/11 in the Academic Community
Academia's Treatment of Critical Perspectives on 9/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OFzVKDdCa6sXX
Link to the Source: http://911inacademia.com/
Hey Diddler, Ever find this?
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Scroll to 1:15
5 of the hijackers were interviewed
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LMFAO,

Retard, James H. Fetzer says on youtube 5 to 7 are alive and were interviewed by the BBC!

WHERE ARE THE BBC INTERVIEWS WITH 5, BUT I WILL TAKE 1 AS YOU WON'T EVEN FIND THAT

LINK OR LIE!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264249 Jan 2, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! first you use the link against me then you called it an un-sourced nonsense.
Do you even have a clue what you are talking about?.
Are you and your son on wang patrol again? Try to read.

---

Nice catch, He debunks himself again in a link, I more or less gave up even reading them, they are normally un-sourced nonsense.

----

Catch the word "normally" it's called talking in Generalities? Google the word then get your GED.
Pegasus

United States

#264250 Jan 2, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Once again Onemale I am glad you admitted the Atta sighting was false, also how you said making a scale model of the twin towers would be pointless.
Even though you are using sock posters again at least you are admitting you have been wrong quite a bit.
Its ok to admit you were wrong about Atta so swallow your pride for I'm sure you are no stranger to eating crow.

Hey I'm to you agree on how futile that little scale model crap was.

Like I stated a jet airliner full of fuel is not like you thought of a massive water-balloon full of kerosene getting launched at tbe towers.
Pegasus

United States

#264251 Jan 2, 2014
Charlie check out Muq on the War Is Not Over forum.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264252 Jan 2, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
Charlie check out Muq on the War Is Not Over forum.
Link.
onemale

Pana, IL

#264253 Jan 2, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
The unsupported Column 79 then buckled and triggered an upward progression of floor system failures that reached the building's east penthouse. What followed in rapid succession was a series of structural failures. Failure first occurred all the way to the roof line—involving all three interior columns on the easternmost side of the building (79, 80, and 81). Then, progressing from east to west across WTC 7, all of the columns failed in the core of the building (58 through 78). Finally, the entire façade collapsed.
How does gravity trigger an upward progression?
And it did all that in matter of a few seconds?
onemale

Pana, IL

#264254 Jan 2, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot the fire and the beam was not the only issue, it was the straw that broke the camels back Diddler!
The heat from the uncontrolled fires caused steel floor beams and girders to thermally expand, leading to a chain of events that caused a key structural column to fail. The failure of this structural column then initiated a fire-induced progressive collapse of the entire building.
According to the report's probable collapse sequence, heat from the uncontrolled fires caused thermal expansion of the steel beams on the lower floors of the east side of WTC 7, damaging the floor framing on multiple floors.
Eventually, a girder on Floor 13 lost its connection to a critical column, Column 79, that provided support for the long floor spans on the east side of the building (see Diagram 1). The displaced girder and other local fire-induced damage caused Floor 13 to collapse, beginning a cascade of floor failures down to the 5th floor. Many of these floors had already been at least partially weakened by the fires in the vicinity of Column 79. This collapse of floors left Column 79 insufficiently supported in the east-west direction over nine stories.
Uncontrolled fires in a building built with fire resistant materials?
When metal is weakened enough to sag, it is not strong enough to bring down the supports. That was in NIST's own report.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264255 Jan 2, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
How does gravity trigger an upward progression?
And it did all that in matter of a few seconds?
LOL, What are you even talking about DIDDLER, I think you are confusing two subjects, this is where upward progression was compared.

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>That is total BS, my son was in the military for 4 years and he said blacks were no bigger than whites, in fact the largest was white.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264256 Jan 2, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncontrolled fires in a building built with fire resistant materials?
When metal is weakened enough to sag, it is not strong enough to bring down the supports. That was in NIST's own report.
LINK or LIE!
onemale

Pana, IL

#264257 Jan 2, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LINK or LIE!
I already posted that link, you either missed it, or you ignored it, or it flew over your head, or you were to busy making up BS to notice it.
Now it's your turn... where is your link to the upward progression???
LINK or LIE???
onemale

Pana, IL

#264258 Jan 2, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, What are you even talking about DIDDLER, I think you are confusing two subjects, this is where upward progression was compared.
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
So now you are saying there were no upward progression?

Fontaine For The Fed

Lincoln, NE

#264259 Jan 2, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I already posted that link, you either missed it, or you ignored it, or it flew over your head, or you were to busy making up BS to notice it.
Now it's your turn... where is your link to the upward progression???
LINK or LIE???
Sorry WANG inspector, I saw no link, report it.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264260 Jan 2, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are saying there were no upward progression?
What are you even talking about Wang inspector, I am saying What the NIST said, now where is that link, LINK OR LIE!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264261 Jan 2, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are saying there were no upward progression?
Well, If they were erect measurements and your sons had was involved I would say there was a ton!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264262 Jan 2, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I already posted that link, you either missed it, or you ignored it, or it flew over your head, or you were to busy making up BS to notice it.
Went back, Since your self debunking engines links there are no links for this new subject, LINK OR LIE WANG CHUNG!
onemale

Pana, IL

#264263 Jan 2, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Went back, Since your self debunking engines links there are no links for this new subject, LINK OR LIE WANG CHUNG!
Originality is not your strong point.
onemale

Pana, IL

#264264 Jan 2, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you even talking about Wang inspector, I am saying What the NIST said, now where is that link, LINK OR LIE!
You're not going to explain how an upward progression works?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min It aint necessari... 864,884
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 42 min DTC 484
Rajkot gay Topix 2 hr chirag parmar 197
sex (May '13) 2 hr vapi btm 180
Interracial Dating 2 hr white stud 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Mia Copa 599,783
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 2 hr Dennis 42
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr Justice League_ 2,009
White Lives MATTER 10 hr Burke Devlin 113
More from around the web