Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264285 Jan 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You're saying the reports are lies...
Oh really, okay, as you always say
LINK or LIE?
TRY AGAIN WANG Patrol! I said it was a straw-man dumb diddler!

The impacts also spread jet fuel into the buildings. Not all the fuel was used in the fire ball. In fact, eye witnesses say jet fuel was creating curtains of fire as it poured down from the impact zone.

But the jet fuel only started the fires. It was never the NIST's contention that the jet fuel brought down the buildings as conspiracy theorists suggest. Conspiracy theorists use this as a straw man.

They say the jet fuel couldn't have bowed the columns and sagged trusses. Just as lighter fluid doesn't cook your meat in a barbeque, the jet fuel didn't sag the trusses or bow the columns. You also can't leave this important factor out either. Conspiracy theorists say the columns couldn't have bowed and the trusses couldn't have sagged because the jet fuel wasn't hot enough and was used up within about 15 minutes of impact.

That's like saying your meat didn't cook in your barbeque because the lighter fluid burns too quickly. All the jet fuel did was act as lighter fluid and intensify the fire for about 15 minutes.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264286 Jan 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard a story that a welder got his leg blown off when a spark dropped down his pocket and went through the plastic part of the lighter in his pocket.
Did it blow off his unit, can you have your son check Diddly?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264287 Jan 3, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, NO ONE EVER SAID THE JET FUEL BROUGHT DOWN THE TOWERS,
MAN DIDDLER, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE OFFICIAL STORY IS, YOU JUST KNOW IT IS WRONG!
------
From Your Link!
Then it is impossible that the jet fuel, by itself, raised the temperature of this floor more than 257° C (495° F).
2001, also did little extra damage to the towers.
Conclusion:
The jet fuel fires played almost no role in the collapse of the World Trade Center.
----------
LMFAO!
So fire resistent building materials got hot enough to weaken steel?
Yeah right
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264288 Jan 3, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it blow off his unit, can you have your son check Diddly?
It was talked about at my former workplace where there were several welders.
His unit was not mentioned.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264289 Jan 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
So fire resistent building materials got hot enough to weaken steel?
Yeah right
That's a rebuttal DIDDLER? WOW, The is no such thing as fires in buildings, chairs, desks, paper, computers and endless other things that MAY BE FIRE RESISTANT ARE ACTUALLY FIRE PROOF IN TWOFFER LAND!

But the jet fuel only started the fires. It was never the NIST's contention that the jet fuel brought down the buildings as conspiracy theorists suggest. Conspiracy theorists use this as a straw man.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264290 Jan 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It was talked about at my former workplace where there were several welders.
His unit was not mentioned.
He saves that for the showers, why is your son so interested in others wang sizes?
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

#264291 Jan 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Do some research on fuels, there is no comparison between jet fuel and lighter fluid.
Jet fuel is much like #1 diesel fuel.
Lighter fluid...
I heard a story that a welder got his leg blown off when a spark dropped down his pocket and went through the plastic part of the lighter in his pocket.
No comparison what-so-ever
The jet fuel could not have caused the explosion we saw.
I challenge you to check it out yourself
You lieing sack of shit....Mythbusters did a segment on that exploding lighter bullshit and the myth was BUSTED.
Spin another tale dickwad.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264292 Jan 3, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>You lieing sack of shit....Mythbusters did a segment on that exploding lighter bullshit and the myth was BUSTED.
Spin another tale dickwad.
He read it on the net and lied that it was his son, debunked story right down to occupation.

The Lighter Side of Death

Claim: Spark from a welding arc reaches disposable lighter in worker's pocket, causing it to explode and kill him.

FALSE

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/techno/lighters...

Sort of like those two fake so called suicides!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264293 Jan 3, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a rebuttal DIDDLER? WOW, The is no such thing as fires in buildings, chairs, desks, paper, computers and endless other things that MAY BE FIRE RESISTANT ARE ACTUALLY FIRE PROOF IN TWOFFER LAND!
But the jet fuel only started the fires. It was never the NIST's contention that the jet fuel brought down the buildings as conspiracy theorists suggest. Conspiracy theorists use this as a straw man.
What proof do you have that burning chairs etc (with sprinkler systems) can get hot enough to collapse a highrise steel frame building? Tower 1 had a much hotter fire in the past and it didn't collapse then.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264294 Jan 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What proof do you have that burning chairs etc (with sprinkler systems) can get hot enough to collapse a highrise steel frame building? Tower 1 had a much hotter fire in the past and it didn't collapse then.
Yawn, WHY DO I EVEN WASTE MY TIME WITH A INSANE DIDDLING LIAR!

Link on the much hotter fire (the same size or larger with structural damage) Liar, a trash can does not count!

You may start here!

http://www.911myths.com/html/floors_5.html
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264295 Jan 3, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>You lieing sack of shit....Mythbusters did a segment on that exploding lighter bullshit and the myth was BUSTED.
Spin another tale dickwad.
If that is true, someone was lied to and thought it was true and he spread the tale. That is possible so I'll give you that one. I was told by a friend who was not a liar, but a tale can spread like wildfire with just idle chat.

Speaking of idle chat... a word about gossip a the workplace.
Talk is always cheap when story is good, and the tale grows taller as it goes down the line.
I figured by the time the tale got to me it 90% BS.
It starts out based on a true story but it gets completely blown out of proportion.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264296 Jan 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What proof do you have that burning chairs etc (with sprinkler systems) can get hot enough to collapse a highrise steel frame building? Tower 1 had a much hotter fire in the past and it didn't collapse then.
LMFAO.

February 13, 1975 fire

On February 13, 1975, a three-alarm fire broke out on the 11th floor of the North Tower. Fire spread through the core to the 9th and 14th floors by igniting the insulation of telephone cables in a utility shaft that ran vertically between floors.

Areas at the furthest extent of the fire were extinguished almost immediately and the original fire was put out in a few hours.

Most of the damage was concentrated on the 11th floor, fueled by cabinets filled with paper, alcohol-based fluid for office machines, and other office equipment.

Fireproofing protected the steel and there was no structural damage to the tower. In addition to damage caused by the fire on the 9th - 14th floors, water from the extinguishing of the fires damaged a few floors below.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264297 Jan 3, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a rebuttal DIDDLER? WOW, The is no such thing as fires in buildings, chairs, desks, paper, computers and endless other things that MAY BE FIRE RESISTANT ARE ACTUALLY FIRE PROOF IN TWOFFER LAND!
But the jet fuel only started the fires. It was never the NIST's contention that the jet fuel brought down the buildings as conspiracy theorists suggest. Conspiracy theorists use this as a straw man.
According to over a thousand architects and engineers, it is the first time any highrise steel frame building collapsed due solely by fire. But on 9-11 three did... Doesn't that sound a little far fetched? And no jet building 7 Anyway you twist it, doesn't add up.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264298 Jan 3, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO.
February 13, 1975 fire
On February 13, 1975, a three-alarm fire broke out on the 11th floor of the North Tower. Fire spread through the core to the 9th and 14th floors by igniting the insulation of telephone cables in a utility shaft that ran vertically between floors.
Areas at the furthest extent of the fire were extinguished almost immediately and the original fire was put out in a few hours.
Most of the damage was concentrated on the 11th floor, fueled by cabinets filled with paper, alcohol-based fluid for office machines, and other office equipment.
Fireproofing protected the steel and there was no structural damage to the tower. In addition to damage caused by the fire on the 9th - 14th floors, water from the extinguishing of the fires damaged a few floors below.
Your own words... "and the original fire was put out in a few hours"
The South Tower only burnt for around an hour.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264299 Jan 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
it is the first time any highrise steel frame building collapsed due solely by fire
You don't even know what the NIST report says AND YOU SAY IT IS FALSE FATHER OF THE WANG INSPECTOR.

The NIST does not say 1 and 2 collapsed solely due to fire, no wonder your wife left you, you likely argued with her every day that man could land on the sun, they just have to do it at night when it's nice and cool.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264300 Jan 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
According to over a thousand architects and engineers, it is the first time any highrise steel frame building collapsed due solely by fire. But on 9-11 three did... Doesn't that sound a little far fetched? And no jet building 7 Anyway you twist it, doesn't add up.
PS: All metal framed portions of the Windsor tower fell due to fire alone.

Still, Hats off for your son coming out of the closet, with a delusional dad like you it had to be tough.

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>That is total BS, my son was in the military for 4 years and he said blacks were no bigger than whites, in fact the largest was white.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264301 Jan 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is true, someone was lied to and thought it was true and he spread the tale. That is possible so I'll give you that one.
That's because you tend to believe anything you are told Sheeple!

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#264302 Jan 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
So fire resistent building materials got hot enough to weaken steel?
Yeah right
No, but burning office furnishings did.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264303 Jan 3, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: All metal framed portions of the Windsor tower fell due to fire alone.
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
1. Only the top 10 floors collasped, the rest was only a partical collaspe that took almost 3 hours to happen, not a matter of a few seconds like WTC.
2. The photos show the fire was a raging inferno thoughout the entire building, not just on a few floors like the WTC buildings
3. The Windsor building:
The lack of a sprinkler system
Incorrect installation of spandrels
The lack of fire prevention regulations in Spain
Yet 2/3 of the building remained standing

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/comp...

https://www.google.com/search...
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264304 Jan 3, 2014
The Woman At The
Edge Of The Abyss
And they told us the area was 1,000's degress F.

http://www.rense.com/general66/spainw.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everyone is a fool 5 min Truthiness 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Michael 667,994
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min St Elmos Fire 92,795
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 54 min Neville Thompson 1,106
REAL Smooth New Age Chamber Jazz 56 min Doctor REALITY 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr truth 183,654
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Richardfs 979,488
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 619,238
More from around the web