yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264220 Dec 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You have way too much time on your hands.
Perhaps you'll calm down when your welfare check arrives.
Or is it disability? Mental disability.
Perhaps youngmale will calm down when he quits looking at other guys junk in the shower, mighty strange thing to bring up over Thanksgiving dinner.
Pegasus

Hollywood, FL

#264221 Dec 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
You think your government won't sell your ass down the river? Think again:
This is very shocking, it explains how they are putting poisons and mind controlling drugs in the drinking water
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tx65EeLk4RoXX
You don't have to worry about...lol...poisoned water or ...lol...mind controlling drugs because the chemtrail pixie dust has already done its damage on you.

If you notice we have had chemtrail shots similiar to shots for the flu....and only 'we' know where to recieve the anecdote.

Same holds true for that poisoned /mind controlling drinking water....'we' are immune to its effects.

You are merely an experiment and from what 'we' gather those govie controlled substances are working according to 'our' plan.....you are living proof....or should I say a wonderful specimen of a human guinea pig.

Keep posting Onemale so 'we' can continue to gather information from your....."demeanor".

What till you see what 'we' do next....I would advise you to sleep with one eye opened ....if you fall asleep you will not notice the micro-shard glass transmitter in the back of your neck.

Glass affords the ability of non- reactivity to the skin.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264222 Dec 31, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to worry about...lol...poisoned water or ...lol...mind controlling drugs because the chemtrail pixie dust has already done its damage on you.
If you notice we have had chemtrail shots similiar to shots for the flu....and only 'we' know where to recieve the anecdote.
Same holds true for that poisoned /mind controlling drinking water....'we' are immune to its effects.
You are merely an experiment and from what 'we' gather those govie controlled substances are working according to 'our' plan.....you are living proof....or should I say a wonderful specimen of a human guinea pig.
Keep posting Onemale so 'we' can continue to gather information from your....."demeanor".
What till you see what 'we' do next....I would advise you to sleep with one eye opened ....if you fall asleep you will not notice the micro-shard glass transmitter in the back of your neck.
Glass affords the ability of non- reactivity to the skin.
So where is your research and investigation???
You think spewing opinions prove everything,
I hate to break the news to you but opinions prove nothing.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264223 Dec 31, 2013
http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/turbofan...

The article starts out supporting the 9-11 official story, until it gets to the second from last paragraph which states:

"The engines used by the Boeing 757 are similar to the Pratt and Whitney engine shown below (PW 2003) and have the same dimensions, being nearly three meters in diameter, more than twice the diameter of the engine shown above."

This paragraph is saying,(a similar engine "with the same dimensions" that is used on a 757 jet is more than twice the diameter of the parts found at the Pentagon). That is stating, it wasn't a 757 that crashed into the Pentagon.

Just like the engine found in New York, it wasn't the engine that is used on a 767 jet. Whoever perpetrated the 9-11 attacks failed to get it right, or they thought no one was smart enough to notice. The part they got right was the excellent sell job/B.S. they fed to us.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#264224 Dec 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
In the paragraph of the (posted link)... the keywords were "and have the same dimensions"
What part of that flew over your head???
I suggest you look up dimensions in Websters you obviously don't know the definition.
The engines used by the Boeing 757 are similar to the Pratt and Whitney engine shown below (PW 2003) and have the same dimensions, being nearly three meters in diameter, more than twice the diameter of the engine shown above.
http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/turbofan...
I knew if I posted a link that supported both sides you wouldn't discredit the link. Thanks for falling for it. The paragraph says "more than twice the diameter", that is a damn sure indication it isn't the same engine.
Perhaps they read differently in Nebraska but I really doubt it... most likely you're fu__ked up.
Hon, I realize that you're just this side of brain dead, but come on, how could you possibly miss the very next paragraph?

"Contrary to the article's implication, the high-pressure rotor in the upper right photograph is in fact the diameter of such parts from a 757 engine. The following cut-away view of a turbofan engine similar to the ones used on 757s shows how much the diameters of the various parts differ. The high-pressure compressor and turbine rotors are only about one-third the approximately 8-foot diameter of the fan."

Your link is to a CORRECTION of the many, many, factual errors that have been sworn to by the so-called truth movement. it presents both sides in order to correct the wrong one. YOURS.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264225 Dec 31, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps youngmale will calm down when he quits looking at other guys junk in the shower, mighty strange thing to bring up over Thanksgiving dinner.
Don't associate me with your gayward ways.
Hasn't your welfare check arrived yet?
Pegasus

Elizabeth, NJ

#264226 Dec 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You think spewing opinions prove everything,
I hate to break the news to you but opinions prove nothing.
Practice what you preach.

Do you think recycling the same upchuck that has been regurgitated by hundreds before you is making a difference.

Not only are you so stupid to realize you are a moron you are a piece of shit sexual deviant .

Now stay admonished idiot.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264227 Dec 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to the mirror DIDDLER?.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264228 Dec 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
"The engines used by the Boeing 757 are similar to the Pratt and Whitney engine shown below (PW 2003) and have the same dimensions, being nearly three meters in diameter, more than twice the diameter of the engine shown above."
Sorry NOT ACCORDING TO YOU DIDDLER, It's a known fact they also used ROLLS ROYCE ENGINES, YOU ADMITTED IT!
onemale wrote:
The jet engine found at the Pentagon does not match that of 757.
http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspira...
AND YOUR LINK SAYS ...

In summary, we have studied two key pieces of wreckage photographed at the Pentagon shortly after September 11 and found them to be entirely consistent with the Rolls-Royce RB211-535 turbofan engine found on a Boeing 757 operated by American Airlines.

The circular engine disk debris is just the right size and shape to match the compressor stages of the RB211, and it also shows evidence of being attached to a triple-shaft turbofan like the RB211.

There is simply no evidence to suggest these items came from any other engine model than the RB211-535, and the vast majority of these engines are only used on one type of plane--the Boeing 757.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264229 Dec 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't associate me with your gayward ways.
I'm not the one having a long talk about race and wang size over Thanksgiving dinner. Very odd, why is you son so hung up on "WANG OBSERVATION" (and were any erect)?

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>That is total BS, my son was in the military for 4 years and he said blacks were no bigger than whites, in fact the largest was white.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
Pegasus

Elizabeth, NJ

#264230 Dec 31, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one having a long talk about race and wang size over Thanksgiving dinner. Very odd, why is you son so hung up on "WANG OBSERVATION" (and were any erect)?
<quoted text>
LMAO
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264231 Dec 31, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Your link is to a CORRECTION of the many, many, factual errors that have been sworn to by the so-called truth movement. it presents both sides in order to correct the wrong one. YOURS.
Nice catch, He debunks himself again in a link, I more or less gave up even reading them, they are normally un-sourced nonsense.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264232 Dec 31, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You'll feel better when your welfare check arrives
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264233 Dec 31, 2013
Does it not strike anyone else strange how Charlie has so much time on his hands?
He has to be getting paid by the government, one way or another.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264234 Dec 31, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice catch, He debunks himself again in a link, I more or less gave up even reading them, they are normally un-sourced nonsense.
WOW! first you use the link against me then you called it an un-sourced nonsense.
Do you even have a clue what you are talking about?.
Pegasus

Bronx, NY

#264236 Jan 1, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! first you use the link against me then you called it an un-sourced nonsense.
Do you even have a clue what you are talking about?.
I see you are running your schtick over on the ....The War Is Not Over thread under your sock Muq and the ole 'lets make a model' rant.
Those folks on that thread will chew you up and spit you out too so nice try cupcake.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264237 Jan 1, 2014
9/11 in the Academic Community
Academia's Treatment of Critical Perspectives on 9/11

Link to the Source: http://911inacademia.com/
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#264240 Jan 1, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are running your schtick over on the ....The War Is Not Over thread under your sock Muq and the ole 'lets make a model' rant.
Those folks on that thread will chew you up and spit you out too so nice try cupcake.
Why you people are so allergic to making a scale model?

Is it something unique in the annals of Criminal investigation?

Or you people are just afraid,?
Pegasus

Hollywood, FL

#264242 Jan 2, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you people are so allergic to making a scale model?
Is it something unique in the annals of Criminal investigation?
Or you people are just afraid,?
Onemale I am glad you admitted the Atta sighting was false, also how you said making a scale model of the twin towers would be pointless.
Even though you are using sock posters again at least you are admitting you have been wrong quite a bit.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264243 Jan 2, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Onemale I am glad you admitted the Atta sighting was false, also how you said making a scale model of the twin towers would be pointless.
Even though you are using sock posters again at least you are admitting you have been wrong quite a bit.
You're okay the rest of the world is screwed up
ReThink911 Around the World

http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min bad bob 15,686
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Gabriel 983,088
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min PadMark 683,630
gay guys for fun on skype (Jan '13) 1 hr Dave Matthews 4
USA Today, says Jehovah's Witnesses is the fast... (Feb '08) 1 hr BORN AGAIN PAST JW 63
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr REBUKING EVIL 19
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 2 hr andet1987 85
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr harsh rebukes evi... 619,688
More from around the web