no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263963 Dec 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You are under the impression that Scale Modeling and testing designs and theories on scale model is something which is Anathema to Scientists and Engineers.
LOL, What a load of garbage onemale, do you have any education beyond floor sweeping at all? You can not change the size without changing the values in the model. Garbage in, garbage out!

The insect spiracle-tracheal system is very efficient for a small body, but it simply would not work in a larger animal. The tracheal tubes would have to be much bigger around to serve a larger insect. They would have to take up too much of the insect's body in order to supply enough air to every body part, and if they had a much larger diameter, they wouldn't be able to extend into the insect's legs.

http://www.journal-news.net/page/content.deta...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263964 Dec 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Structural & Civil Engineers Cite Evidence for Controlled Explosive Demolition in Collapses of All 3 WTC High-Rises on 9/11(Part-1)
More than 700 architects and engineers have joined call for new investigation, faulting official collapse reports
Gregg Roberts and Staff
The facts are in. The evidence is conclusive. These experts lay it all out.
For Some, the Doubts Began Early
01.“Something is wrong with this picture,” thought Nathan Lomba, as he watched replays of the Twin Tower collapses on television on September 11, 2001. A licensed structural engineer trained in buildings’ responses to stress, Lomba saw more on the screen than you or I. He puzzled,“How did the structures collapse in near-symmetrical fashion when the damage was clearly not symmetrical?”
02. Lomba was hardly alone in his discomfort. Most structural engineers were surprised when the towers fell.1 They mainly kept their misgivings to themselves, though, as Scientific American and the Journal of Engineering Mechanics, BBC, the History Channel and government agencies such as FEMA and NIST offered varying and often imaginative theories to
explain how fires brought the towers down.
1http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ wtc/dyk.html
03. In 2006, San Francisco Bay Area architect Richard Gage, AIA, began raising technical questions among his professional colleagues about the destruction of the Twin Towers and 47-story WTC Building 7. Those who take time to look at the facts overwhelmingly agree that vital questions remain unanswered, Gage has found.
04. Today more than 29 structural engineers, experts in what can and cannot bring down buildings, have joined almost 700 other Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth in signing the petition demanding a new investigation.2
2http://www.ae911truth.org/
05. They cite a variety of concerns about the “collapses” and the inadequacies of official reports. Many, like Lomba, find the unnatural symmetry of all three collapses suspicious. The rapidity of collapse – acknowledged by the government as essentially freefall acceleration – was troubling, too. Some note that the fires were weak; others ask how the tilting upper section of WTC 2 “straightened” itself. Everywhere you look, pieces of the puzzle don’t fit what we’ve been told.
06. New evidence mounting over the years only validated initial discomfort: eyewitness testimony of explosions, unexplained molten iron in the debris pile, and chemical evidence of steel-cutting incendiaries – all omitted from government reports. Many engineers attack implausibilities in the Bažant pile driver model, the 2002 FEMA report and the 2005 NIST report, and also slipshod and dishonest methodology. Finally, the collapse of WTC 7, not hit by any airplane, mystified others.
The repeated postponement of the government’s report seemed to add fuel to the fire.(Contd.)
It's all speculative nonsense.
Pegasus

United States

#263965 Dec 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all speculative nonsense.
Bingo!!!!!!!

This is the crap they pull out of the bag of crap when all else perpetually fails......diversion.
Gay Jewish Rent Boy

Lincoln, NE

#263966 Dec 23, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo!!!!!!!
This is the crap they pull out of the bag of crap when all else perpetually fails......diversion.
Yea, you have to love this "The rapidity of collapse – acknowledged by the government as essentially freefall acceleration"

Essentially? It either was or was not, no dat is sum science.
Pegasus

United States

#263967 Dec 23, 2013
Gay Jewish Rent Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, you have to love this "The rapidity of collapse – acknowledged by the government as essentially freefall acceleration"
Essentially? It either was or was not, no dat is sum science.
Give it up Zorderz, you jokers are useless.....hell I don't even think your daddy Alex has any further use for you misfits.

Basically you've screwed the pooch so many times you killed it.

Hahahahabahahahahahahahahaha.. ....SUCKERS!!!!!
Gay Jewish Rent Boy

Lincoln, NE

#263968 Dec 23, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up Zorderz,
Basically you've screwed the pooch so many times you killed it.
Hahahahabahahahahahahahahaha.. ....SUCKERS!!!!!
Not Zorderz but that pooch was of the LEGAL age of consent, In dog years.

“wassup”

Since: Dec 13

mumbai

#263970 Dec 23, 2013
hmmm
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

#263971 Dec 23, 2013
Gay Jewish Rent Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Zorderz but that pooch was of the LEGAL age of consent, In dog years.
Sure so was your 14 year old bride scumbag.
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

#263972 Dec 23, 2013
Pack your bags Truther twits and concede to the agony of defeat.

Tell your master Bill Hicks....aka ....Alex Jones to cram that in his pipe and smoke it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ....SAPS!!!!!!!!

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#263973 Dec 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The only false flag is the one hanging on your trailer window made in Hong Kong.
My sister recently visited China and brought me back a little Chinese flag. I told her I already have enough stuff from China. She said "At least look at it!" I did and to my surprise on the tag was printed MADE IN USA. Go figure!

Casper, WY

#263974 Dec 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Only cowards slam hijacked jets into buildings filled with innocent people. If you people hate America and Israel and their militarys for all of the innocent people who have died because of them, assemble yourselves together from across the globe and attack THEM, not innocent civilians, you extremist cowards.
Armageddon is coming soon enough. The False Prophet Pope Francis and Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama the Antichrist will make it happen.
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

#263975 Dec 23, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Armageddon is coming soon enough. The False Prophet Pope Francis and Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama the Antichrist will make it happen.
Smoke another moonbar moonbat.

Casper, WY

#263976 Dec 23, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Smoke another moonbar moonbat.
Maybe you can explain why astronaut Buzz Aldrin brought, of all things, his Freemason flag to the moon?

Location hidden

#263977 Dec 23, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>My sister recently visited China and brought me back a little Chinese flag. I told her I already have enough stuff from China. She said "At least look at it!" I did and to my surprise on the tag was printed MADE IN USA. Go figure!
Imagine that. Thanks for sharing.

Merry Christmas to you.

Location hidden

#263978 Dec 23, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Armageddon is coming soon enough. The False Prophet Pope Francis and Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama the Antichrist will make it happen.
Fantasy. People have been predicting that nonsense for two-thousand years.

Pope Francis is both a good man and a great pope. You could learn something from him if you were paying attention.

Obama is a U.S. citizen because his mother is a U.S. citizen. How'[s that impeachment thing working for you? ROTFLMAO.

It must really suck to be so paranoid. Is your life so bad you wish Jesus to descend upon a cloud and fix it? God helps those who help themselves bro.

Casper, WY

#263979 Dec 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantasy. People have been predicting that nonsense for two-thousand years. And now we are in the fullness of time.
Pope Francis is both a good man and a great pope. You could learn something from him if you were paying attention.As a Jesuit priest he sign in blood an oath to the Black Pope he would rip open women's abdomens and smash baby's heads against a stonewall.
Obama is a U.S. citizen because his mother is a U.S. citizen. That is why he is NOT a natural-born citizen of the U.S. because his alleged father was a Brit and under the British Nationality Act of 1948 anyone born to a Brit anywhere in the world is automatically a British Subject. Great Britain & the U.S.of A. do not recognize dual-citizenship with each other. Per the US Code of 1952 Obama's tramp of a mother would have had to have been 19YO just to make him an Amercan. Hence even disregarding the Indonesian adoption Obama is still an illegal-alien. How'[s that impeachment thing working for you? ROTFLMAO.
It must really suck to be so paranoid. Is your life so bad you wish Jesus to descend upon a cloud and fix it? Is your life so bad you don't want God's attention? Or so good you don't need it? God helps those who help themselves bro.Where does it say that?
Amen.
Pegasus

United States

#263980 Dec 23, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you can explain why astronaut Buzz Aldrin brought, of all things, his Freemason flag to the moon?
Hahahahahahahahahaha.........j ust to piss YOU off!!!!!!!!!!

Tranquilty base the Eagle has landed!!!!!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssiiiiirrrr rrrrrrrreeeeeeee!!!!!
Pegasus

Hollywood, FL

#263981 Dec 23, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you can explain why astronaut Buzz Aldrin brought, of all things, his Freemason flag to the moon?
Excuse me thats.........Houston..., Tranquility Base here......the Eagle has landed.

I will deploy the American Flag.....and under it...my Freemason flag just to piss Zorderz the Zipperhead off almost 50 years later........

Tranquiljty Base......Houston here,.........nice touch.

Location hidden

#263982 Dec 23, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Amen.
More BS.
Pegasus

Philadelphia, PA

#263983 Dec 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
More BS.
The contortion of post is another Truther favorite and from the way things are developing....or should I say not developing this is classic.......and heading for antique.

WW, how the Truthers are in a sad state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Bongo 817,232
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert F 578,674
My Mom Is Joining The Adult Film Industry (Jan '13) 39 min Aiesha 14
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 43 min Student 39,935
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Sharlene45 2,174
Poll have you been completely naked when your home a... 2 hr stemaxgizmo 21
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr lisw 176,194
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr bacon hater 97,962
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr LAWEST100 609,731
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr IWANNAPLAY 187
More from around the web