yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264126 Dec 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again for letting me know that I hit a nerve.
The only thing you could hit is a close relative and even then it would be sloppy seconds.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264127 Dec 27, 2013
Hello Charlie Sh_thead and Peg Ass, you drew back, so I'M BACK
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264128 Dec 27, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
SO there were HIJACKERS Mr. DIDDLER, LMFAO!
The BBC retraction!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2006/10...
I've outdone your links and evidence by a factor of 25 to 1
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264129 Dec 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
Drew back, we fear your diddling!

Sara wrote:
I like to play with little ones. Maybe not for sex but definitely for oral or just bouncing in my hand.
I kind of want my bf to watch me play with one smaller than his and have him see how much I love it.
sweldon08 at gmail
onemale wrote:
Where were the women like Sara when I was young and horny???
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TK4INPIO6...
Pegasus

Bronx, NY

#264130 Dec 27, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing the subject sissy diddler!
PS: That story totally debunks your claim there were no Hijackers, MAKE UP YOUR MIND or HAVE SOME NICE NURSE AT THE HALF WAY HOUSE MAKE IT UP FOR YOU!
<quoted text>
Link or LIE?
LMAO!!!!!!
Good show Charlie.......there has to be nomination papers for Websters NEW definitjon for a moron,
crayons....and thank god they are non-toxic are his only weapon.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264131 Dec 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
Could you draw back and find a link to either of these Mr, Diddler!

onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link or LIE?

----------
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean all of these FDNY for 9/11 truth?
LINK OR LIE!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264132 Dec 27, 2013
Charlie Sh_thead and Peg Ass, class is now dismisse.. until next time.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264133 Dec 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I've outdone your links and evidence by a factor of 25 to 1
You are a legend in your own half mind, you bat 0, how about just one link to this.

onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link or LIE?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264134 Dec 27, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!!!!
Good show Charlie.......there has to be nomination papers for Websters NEW definitjon for a moron,
crayons....and thank god they are non-toxic are his only weapon.
This is such a hoot, what sort of person lies when everyone knows and keeps lying.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264135 Dec 27, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Drew back, we fear your diddling!
Sara wrote:
I like to play with little ones. Maybe not for sex but definitely for oral or just bouncing in my hand.
I kind of want my bf to watch me play with one smaller than his and have him see how much I love it.
sweldon08 at gmail
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TK4INPIO6...
Thanks again, these posts lets me know I handed your ass to ya, and once again, you proved yourself to have basically nothing concerning 9/11
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264136 Dec 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
Charlie Sh_thead and Peg Ass, class is now dismisse.. until next time.
Linkless, Diddling Loon,, did the nice nurse say it was pudding and nap time?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264137 Dec 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again, these posts lets me know I handed your ass to ya, and once again, you proved yourself to have basically nothing concerning 9/11
Says the self debunking liar and wussy! You hand yourself you own azz!

LMFAO!
onemale wrote:
The jet engine found at the Pentagon does not match that of 757.
http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspira...
DUMBMALE SELFDEBUNKS WITH A LINK!

LMFO! PANTYSNIFFER, DO YOU EVEN READ!

FROM YOUR LINK!

In summary, we have studied two key pieces of wreckage photographed at the Pentagon shortly after September 11 and found them to be entirely consistent with the Rolls-Royce RB211-535 turbofan engine found on a Boeing 757 operated by American Airlines.

The circular engine disk debris is just the right size and shape to match the compressor stages of the RB211, and it also shows evidence of being attached to a triple-shaft turbofan like the RB211.

There is simply no evidence to suggest these items came from any other engine model than the RB211-535, and the vast majority of these engines are only used on one type of plane--the Boeing 757.
Pegasus

Bronx, NY

#264138 Dec 27, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Linkless, Diddling Loon,, did the nice nurse say it was pudding and nap time?
Coloring first.....snack time, then the nap.

The psychotropics they give him leave him a little foggy......lol.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#264139 Dec 27, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the self debunking liar and wussy! You hand yourself you own azz!
LMFAO!
<quoted text>
FROM YOUR LINK!
In summary, we have studied two key pieces of wreckage photographed at the Pentagon shortly after September 11 and found them to be entirely consistent with the Rolls-Royce RB211-535 turbofan engine found on a Boeing 757 operated by American Airlines.
The circular engine disk debris is just the right size and shape to match the compressor stages of the RB211, and it also shows evidence of being attached to a triple-shaft turbofan like the RB211.
There is simply no evidence to suggest these items came from any other engine model than the RB211-535, and the vast majority of these engines are only used on one type of plane--the Boeing 757.
So what!
Too bad that there is absolutely no evidence collected that would prove that the circular engine disk debris you are talking about came from the very Boeing 757 that you claim allegedly crashed into the Pentagon.
It could have easily been previously planted or dropped by the C-130 that buzzed the Pentagon just before the big explosion.
Epic FAIL ! LOL
Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264140 Dec 27, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
It could have easily been previously planted or dropped by the C-130 that buzzed the Pentagon just before the big explosion.
Any evidence of that, nope, did endless people see a plane impact the Pentagon, Yes, Thanks for the report from fantasy land Commander Gloop!

PS: LMFAO, You might want to take this up with the diddler, it's his evidence. Your buddy dumbmale put up the link that concluded that it was 757 that hit the Pentagon TO PROVE A 757 DID NOT HIT THE PENTAGON!

Go Twwoof!

#264141 Dec 27, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Any evidence of that, nope, did endless people see a plane impact the Pentagon, Yes, Thanks for the report from fantasy land Commander Gloop!
PS: LMFAO, You might want to take this up with the diddler, it's his evidence. Your buddy dumbmale put up the link that concluded that it was 757 that hit the Pentagon TO PROVE A 757 DID NOT HIT THE PENTAGON!
Go Twwoof!
You got any names to go with the endless people you say saw a plane impact the Pentagon? I didn't think so.

LINK or LIE sorry charlie LOL

Huh Eh !

#264142 Dec 27, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Twwoof!
So when you can not refute the evidence that the engine parts alleged found amid the wreckage were never identified to any aircraft let alone the one YOU claim hit the Pentagon, YOU change the subject and instead start talking about endless people YOU claim say they saw it hit.
Please provide some kind of evidence to the fact that the plane parts found were from the same Boeing 757 that YOU say allegedly hit the Pentagon or STFU you fuhking lying bwunker, who's single solitary achievement in life is to sit endlessly at a keyboard trying to lie his way through life. What do you get out of being a lying bwunker?
LINK or LIE sorry charlie
Is your shift over for the day? See you at 0400 when you get up to do it all over again.
Huh eh !

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264143 Dec 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
You got any names to go with the endless people you say saw a plane impact the Pentagon? I didn't think so.
Here you go commander bunny!

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blfligh...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264144 Dec 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
So LOL, Any eyewitnesses on the above, any evidence at all that masterminds of an iniside job took a C-130 ... AND DUMPED OUT THE WRONG PARTS IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.

Gloop, Are you trying to be onemales sidekick, THE MINI DIDDLER?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#264145 Dec 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you can not refute the evidence that the engine parts alleged found amid the wreckage were never identified to any aircraft let alone the one
Sorry, MiNi DiDDler, Onemale says you are wrong, though he though he was saying you were right.
onemale wrote:
The jet engine found at the Pentagon does not match that of 757.
http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspira...

FROM YOUR LINK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 28 min Maria 60,411
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Mogadore 993,853
Is America 'Mystery Babylon,' mentioned in the ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 23
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 695,772
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 2 hr KeepitDL 41
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 3 hr That Much Olde Sc... 2,506
Prove there is No God 5 hr Tellthetruth 7
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web