Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Pana, IL

#263821 Dec 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Soooooooo, where is there even one shred of evidence that it was in fact a controlled demolition and not a gravity driven collapse? It's all just burnt speculations on your side of the argument to this point. The only thing you have thus far managed to prove to the preponderance of the evidence is that you have no actual evidence.
Why didn't building 6 collapse???
onemale

Pana, IL

#263822 Dec 17, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
SO Diddler, NOW YOU ARE SAYING JUDY WOODS DEATH RAY IS FALSE, do you even know what you think or is this advanced signs of retardation?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
onemale

Pana, IL

#263823 Dec 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Simpleton, you've proven over and over that you're a scientifically illiterate dolt who's grasp of real world physics is below that of Willie Coyote.
You "thinking" you've proven something and you actually proving something is worlds apart in terms of citing another buildings behaviour under extreme conditions.
Fire resistance is measured over time as well. IIRC the rating on the SFRM was 4 hours. WTC 7 burned for 8 before collapsing and WTC 1&2 both had impact damage and loss of structural integrity.
You are clueless Manyfails. Clueless and will remain so until such a day that you finally realize why people go to school for years in order to understand such subject matter.
Just go back to sleep moron.

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#263824 Dec 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Built differently and hit by smaller debris.

"As you can see, the building never caught fire so it was never in any danger of collapse. It also was constructed differently, with a web column design. The interior columns were not pushed out to the perimeter.

Note the WTC columns laid out as if there were a path to the building. There are no concrete slabs attached to columns. This is yet another example of pancaking. With the floors pancaking straight down, the perimeter walls were free to lean over in tall sections before breaking off and coming down. That's what gave them distance."

http://debunking911.com/pull.htm

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#263825 Dec 17, 2013
onemale wrote:

Its exterior didn't suffer a complete collapse, but since most of the interior of the building ended up in the basement with the collapse of the North Tower into its roof, the surviving exterior columns had far less weight to support at the remaining structure burned.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#263826 Dec 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Its exterior didn't suffer a complete collapse, but since most of the interior of the building ended up in the basement with the collapse of the North Tower into its roof, the surviving exterior columns had far less weight to support at the remaining structure burned.
What was the fuel for that "enormous fire"? Jet fuel that did not spill out after plane collided with building?

What was Being Stored in WTC-1, 2 and 7?

Chemicals, explosives?

How come an ordinary office fire damaged huge central columns?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#263827 Dec 17, 2013
Jax Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi CitizenX. Fancy finding you here. I've given the idea that the US government plotted and carried off the 9/11 attacks some serious thought and have come to the conclusion that there is an enormous flaw in that logic. No one in any President's administrations can keep a secret. If the US government had plotted for NINETEEN people to hijack FOUR planes from THREE different airports and fly those planes into TWO massive buildings with a predictable loss of 2,993 LIVES, the numbers of people involved in creating and carrying out such a plan would be way too high of a risk. The government can't keep a secret about anything, let alone a plot as massive as the 9/11 attacks. I'm surprised the buildings in Washington don't look like sieves! No, there's no way the US government pulled off the 9/11 attacks.
One way to avoid discussing any issue is to "propose a ridiculous alternative solution" and then "appeal" to person as to which way is correct.

No one "claimed" that it was US Govt. which planned and executed 9/11. A conspiracy does not mean that US Govt. was involved in planning and execution.

People only blame it for "Cover up" and that cover up can come because of Political or other reason.

The main lime Media had created so much hype and repeated so many times that it was handiwork of Al Qaeda and gave "so many proofs" that Administration was "forced" to line with it.

How come the media came to know the "truth" within such a short time after attack, that it was done by "Al Qaeda" alone?

They were being fed by info from the conspirators.

The issue is to find out truth, what caused the collapse of these building which defy every reason, logic and scientific laws.

This is a pure scientific and technical matter, but every one is posing as "Einstein" and passing off their half baked knowledge as "Last word" in the investigation.

Official info is not able to explain, so many things, so it needs a fresh investigation.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#263828 Dec 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
One way to avoid discussing any issue is to "propose a ridiculous alternative solution" and then "appeal" to person as to which way is correct.
No one "claimed" that it was US Govt. which planned and executed 9/11. A conspiracy does not mean that US Govt. was involved in planning and execution.
People only blame it for "Cover up" and that cover up can come because of Political or other reason.
The main lime Media had created so much hype and repeated so many times that it was handiwork of Al Qaeda and gave "so many proofs" that Administration was "forced" to line with it.
How come the media came to know the "truth" within such a short time after attack, that it was done by "Al Qaeda" alone?
They were being fed by info from the conspirators.
The issue is to find out truth, what caused the collapse of these building which defy every reason, logic and scientific laws.
This is a pure scientific and technical matter, but every one is posing as "Einstein" and passing off their half baked knowledge as "Last word" in the investigation.
Official info is not able to explain, so many things, so it needs a fresh investigation.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-espionage-act...

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/military/hill-91...
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#263829 Dec 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
The links you provided avoid the main issue.

That is How could WTC-1, WTC-2 and WTC-7 could fall to the ground with a Single Jet strike!!

Irrespective of what Osama was planning and how he was hijacking the planes and CIA / FBI / NSA knew or had some suspicion about it.....

How was Osama "knew" that the buildings would collapse like this?

Was he "Lucky"?

This 9/11 investigation has to be re-opened from start.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#263830 Dec 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is How could WTC-1, WTC-2 and WTC-7 could fall to the ground with a Single Jet strike!!
Irrespective of what Osama was planning and how he was hijacking the planes and CIA / FBI / NSA knew or had some suspicion about it.....
Was he "Lucky"?
The Bush and Saudi has been posted here many times,but you don't want that.
Let me guess Jews?

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#263831 Dec 18, 2013
*The Bush and Saudi connection*
Pegasus

United States

#263832 Dec 18, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
You got something right. That's exactly what it was " a high tech controlled demolition made to look like a building collapsing"
They call it controlled demolition for a reason. It's totally controlled. They can make it look like anything they want.
They can make it sound like anything they want.
After all the govie is in the business of blowing things up.
That's what they do in peace time, round the clock. Prepare for the next war.
Huh Eh !
That's it?.........Nothing about hushabooms?.........No smoke genetators found in the 911 carnage?.........How do you think they disguised the charges?.........oh I know....the super-duper govie demo team worked ummm lets see, 12am to no later than 5 am .

After the govie demo team left , the super duper govie plasterers/ drywall repairmen would patch up all the damage from the super duper elite govie demo squad.

Wait a minute .......I bet the super duper elite , clandestine, stealthy, invisible, govie explosives demo squad agents...acted. as if they were copy machine techs/service guys, instead of fixing the busted copy machine they would just keep wheeling in brandy-new copy machines loaded with c4(plastick)....however the supet duper fake govie, stealthy, sneaky, magic.....demo squad just told anybody who asked.....( Here is you new and improved (better than new) copy machine..make sure you don't roll it anywhere else because this jog in the wall..(column line) is where this super duper , brand new,..better than new, loaded with H.E. compound, fake copy maker has to stay.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, how about egresses were made 30 years prior to Sept 11 th, 2001, so the demo squad could snuggle right up to structural members and slap the explosives right smack where it counts.

Hey Dr. Zipperhead just think if I were a Truther the tales I could tell and the horseshit I could whip up to aid in your cause...just let your imagination run wild ........loosen up, lighten up......don't always appear so anal retentive and above all get your self-reprogrammed with some other knucklehead other tha Alex Jones......he's a has-been, his jig/gig is up.

Remember the story about those 18' foot diameter jet engines?.....spin a good wild west tale just like that one.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#263833 Dec 18, 2013
onemale wrote:
NIST tells us just removing one column and the entire building will collapse... IF that is true... was building 6 a miracle???
NIST didn't include in the FINAL report that damage from Tower 1 had anything to do with the collapse of building 7.
Of course that's doesn't even resemble what NIST said but since you're a twoofer lying is a necessity.

"Single Point of Failure
How the Loss of One Column May Have Led to the Collapse of WTC 7 ?"

"As seen in the photos, a kink develops in the east penthouse before it falls into the building. The west penthouse then fails, followed by a kink in the entire fašade of the building."

"For instance, the observed collapse of the east penthouse may signify a failure in a line of columns on the east side of the building (columns 76-81). In particular, interior columns 79, 80 and 81 were located directly below the east penthouse and supported relatively large tributary areas. "

"The final collapse hypothesis can be summarized as follows:

1) Debris from the collapse of WTC 1 and WTC 2 caused damage from impact and fire.

2) Fire significantly weakened structural steel and caused the failure of one or more of the columns on the eastern side of the building, as evidenced in the sinking of the east penthouse. This indicated a vertical progression of failure from the damage on the lower floors to the failure of the penthouse on the roof.

3) The sinking of the west penthouse, as well as the shifting of a clear kink from the east penthouse towards the middle of the structure, indicates that the collapse then progressed horizontally, as the localized failure of the eastern columns was distributed to the other columns through the transfer elements at floors 5 through 7.

4) Global collapse was the ultimate result"

http://www.structuremag.org/article.aspx...

Oh right, you ignore experts in favour of "expurts".

Okotoks, Canada

#263834 Dec 18, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It was destroyed.

Any more stupid questions that have no bearing or relevance?

Of course you have more stupid questions, that's what you're all about!

Okotoks, Canada

#263835 Dec 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he "Lucky"?
That's not even what happened....next!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263836 Dec 18, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you didn't mention of buiding 6
I noticed you did have never addressed your lies!

onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link or LIE?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263837 Dec 18, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should address old questions first!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Scroll to 1:15
5 of the hijackers were interviewed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G6gtqAr241IXX

LMFAO,

Retard, James H. Fetzer says on youtube 5 to 7 are alive and were interviewed by the BBC!

WHERE ARE THE BBC INTERVIEWS WITH 5, BUT I WILL TAKE 1 AS YOU WON'T EVEN FIND THAT

LINK OR LIE!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263838 Dec 18, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Be glad to, first asked, first answered!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean all of these FDNY for 9/11 truth?
LINK OR LIE!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263839 Dec 18, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I asked you about this first.
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
In previous posts you were a welder now you're not?
You really should try remembering what you said the first time.
Where did PorkPie Say he is a welder?
LINK OR LIE!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263840 Dec 18, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides that isn't first the time a plane has hit a steel framed highrise and none of them collapsed, but the strongest buildings in the world did?
THE STRONGEST BUILDING IN THE WORLD, lmfao!

LINK OR LIE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 796,194
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 14 min Martix 508
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min hojo 568,411
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 1 hr TrueSoldier70 17
I caught my husband on dating site for cheaters (Aug '13) 3 hr della 9
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr truth 607,250
Scientific proof for God's existence 4 hr Make World peace ... 617
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 4 hr Ntakudyaunya 12
More from around the web