yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#264007 Dec 24, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
The debate isn't about Obama being a US citizen, its about was he a natural born citizen, which means he was born within the United States, and thus means he is eligible to be a President.. If he was born outside the US, or a US military base, he is not eligible to be the President.
Let me guess, your IQ is around 90, huh?
Insults Are Easier
Nope. It would mean someone born elsewhere and naturalized. Obama was a citizen from the start and his birth certificate clearly states Honolulu.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files...

Proving once again, that insults are easier for you.

Location hidden

#264008 Dec 24, 2013
A 2011 Congressional Research Service report stated that

The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term "natural born" citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship "by birth" or "at birth", either by being born "in" the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to foreign parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship "at birth". Such term, however, would not include a person who was not a U.S. citizen by birth or at birth, and who was thus born an "alien" required to go through the legal process of "naturalization" to become a U.S. citizen.[1]

Having a mother who is an American citizen meets the leagal requirements for U.S. citizenship "at birth."

HUGE FAIL DR. Z

Location hidden

#264009 Dec 24, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Until Kenyan-born Obama's illegal candidacy all public high schools taught a "natural-born" citizen is one born on U.S.soil to parents who are BOTH Americans at the time. The whole entire purpose of this Constitutional requirement for Presidential candidates is to prevent someone, like Obama, whose goals are anti-Amercican from becoming President.
Just like the conspiracy and end times predictions, you can't prove your allegation. Besides, even if Obama were born in Kenya, he would automatically be a U.S. citizen "at birth" due to the fact his mother was a U.S. citizen.

How's that impeachment fantasy working out for you?

BTW, thousands of clueless douche-bags have been predicting the end times for two-thousand years. What makes you think your fantasy is true?
Pegasus

Bronx, NY

#264010 Dec 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the conspiracy and end times predictions, you can't prove your allegation. Besides, even if Obama were born in Kenya, he would automatically be a U.S. citizen "at birth" due to the fact his mother was a U.S. citizen.
BTW, thousands of clueless douche-bags have been predicting the end times for two-thousand years. What makes you think your fantasy is true?
Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays WW which ever one blows your hair back.......nice slap down on the regular riff raff....lol.
Pegasus

Bronx, NY

#264011 Dec 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
The Bible predicts the Anti-Christ.
But no doubt, Pegasus and Charlie boy denies it.
No comment...nice try in goading me into a religious debate......the only prayer I know is ...."Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition".

Examine yourself and ask why you drag religion into this......Was 911 a Conspiracy?....thread.

You want to know why.....because you jokers haven't got squat, so while you run your diversion have the other numbnut scour the web for some kind of tangible tidbit.

Good luck.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#264013 Dec 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
You'll believe anything you read, no matter how badly written, no matter how badly sourced, no matter how badly it confuses fantasy with fact. Don't be a sheeple. Think dammit, think.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#264014 Dec 24, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
Until Kenyan-born Obama's illegal candidacy all public high schools taught a "natural-born" citizen is one born on U.S.soil to parents who are BOTH Americans at the time. The whole entire purpose of this Constitutional requirement for Presidential candidates is to prevent someone, like Obama, whose goals are anti-Amercican from becoming President.
You he-man Obama haters are such a whiny lot. If that is what your school taught you as the requirements for being born American, you'd have a darn good case for malpractice, they deliberately educated you to be an idiot.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#264015 Dec 24, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>No comment...nice try in goading me into a religious debate......the only prayer I know is ...."Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition".
Examine yourself and ask why you drag religion into this......Was 911 a Conspiracy?....thread.
You want to know why.....because you jokers haven't got squat, so while you run your diversion have the other numbnut scour the web for some kind of tangible tidbit.
Good luck.
The Holocaust of Nazi-Germany was a sacrifice to the devil as were the
9/11 attacks. The same evil-cabal caused them both. They also selected our past few presidents for their evil plan for a New World Order. Impeach the Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist!

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#264016 Dec 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof will be in the pie when we all see Antichrist Obama cast into the lake-of-fire with The False Prophet. Perhaps you'll join them?
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#264017 Dec 24, 2013
It was reported that the muscle highjackers on the September 11th planes may actually have NOT KNOWN that the pilots of the hijacked planes were going to crash the plans into buildings. The reasoning was that some of them may have backed out, had they known. But I don't buy that. They ALL KNEW that their deeds.....were 'martyrdom deeds'.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264018 Dec 24, 2013
Dr Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Dipshit bwunkers can't debwunk any of these FACTS they will dismiss the source, call you a lot of third grade names and spew ridicule on you.
That's all they have left to use. They are desperate for attention.
Ignore them.
Huh eh !
It didn't take long for the Dipshit bwunkers to prove your case.
It's so obvious they don't want to know the truth.
Their childish names and ridicule is like dealing with a bunch of kids.

MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#264020 Dec 24, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
A miracle if you don't believe in physics.
A "strange" branch of Physics was noticed "only" on the eve of 9/11.

Where Video footage was "all" that was needed to explain fall of one of the highest buildings in the world!!

Yes a Miracle, some one pulled a big wool over the majority of people, that too in broad daylight!!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#264021 Dec 24, 2013
"When ideology is worshiped, truth is malleable. It’s a danger to any movement." - Vic Ferrari
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#264022 Dec 24, 2013
CS wrote:

STRAWMAN!

10. Did NIST consult with outside experts during the investigation?

NIST marshaled world-class technical expertise from both within and outside the agency. External experts were drawn from academia, practice, and government, and used on an as-needed basis in various phases of the investigation.

3. Why did NIST conduct this investigation?

NIST scientists and engineers are world-renowned experts in analyzing a building’s failure and determining the most probable technical cause. Since NIST is not a regulatory agency and does not issue building standards or codes, it is viewed as a neutral,“third party” investigator.

BECAUSE!

There were only two problems. The first, of course, was that no study of the impact of a 600-mile-an-hour plane ever existed.''That's got nothing to do with the reality of what we did,'' Robertson snapped when shown the Port Authority architect's statement more than three decades later.

The second problem was that no one thought to take into account the fires that would inevitably break out when the jetliner's fuel exploded, exactly as the B-25's had. And if Wien was the trade center's Cassandra, fire protection would become its Achilles' heel.
http://scott-juris.blogspot.com/The%20Height %...
Ans.

1. It seems you work in PRO office of NIST.!!

Why are you glossing up for NIST and not concentrate on the "Lop sided and botched up" investigation they did for 9/11 collapse?

Let us concentrate on facts and not "leg up" NIST, shall we?

2. Again you are finding "Apologies" for NIST behaviour.

Was that a normal, run of the mill accident? How much it had caused USA because of that "Faulty analysis" of NIST report?

If they were unable to figure out, they should have made a scale model of WTC towers and re-create the conditions. They did nothing of the sort, bumbling fools.

And left people like you to "defend" their idiocy?

What else is called "cover up" or "Botched investigation"?

And the main reason is that USA Govt. had "already" executed the punishment, so the job of NIST was only to "toe the Govt. line"!!

That is why they not only hid the truth of 9/11 but saw to it that all evidence was destroyed and it would not be possible for anyone else to find out the truth.

These people should be prosecuted for negligence and misleading nation.

PS:

And now you are attacking the 'Very design" of WTC Towers, all these 40 years no one said any thing about it.

Even after the Bombing of 1993, people "praised" the Towers for their "Sturdy design"…. Now after 9/11, people have forgotten all that.

Politics make people take strange U turns.

I think US people are "Born Suckers" they would believe in any thing presented before them by "experts" working in Media!!
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#264023 Dec 24, 2013
pegasus wrote:
And to think you were having a half decent viable, and civil debate until you had to let that paranoia out of the bag.....with the inevitable, promo...."Truth about 911" shtick.

Really how much are you paid by Hicks to fluff your numbers sock wise and promote inner meanderings of disenchanted hogwash?

I base my assumption on the fact that Truthers when wrangled into a corner always accuse that person of being a government agent.

Remember this is a two-way street , also the miniscule amount of protest by alleged Truthers on this thread makes me wonder where the hell are you all?
Either you are a rapidly dieing mutated bred succumbing to realty, or just some preprogrammed Hicks associate trying to snare an unsuspecting victim.
Ans.

I do not belong to any "party", I want to know the Truth as to how those buildings fell.

The explanation by NIST and their report does not satisfy this.

There are lot of inconsistencies in their report. They did not collect or demanded forensic data from the site.

They did not stop recycling of steel from WTC towers, untill the report was made final.

They did every thing to cover up and hide the truth from people.

How come you people are satisfied to be made a cat' paw?

Why do you not come out and demand the truth.

It would not bring back dead to life, but at least it would be a lesson to people in future.

What answer you will give to your future generations?
Pegasus

Bronx, NY

#264024 Dec 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I do not belong to any "party", I want to know the Truth as to how those buildings fell.
The explanation by NIST and their report does not satisfy this.
There are lot of inconsistencies in their report. They did not collect or demanded forensic data from the site.
They did not stop recycling of steel from WTC towers, untill the report was made final.
They did every thing to cover up and hide the truth from people.
How come you people are satisfied to be made a cat' paw?
Why do you not come out and demand the truth.
It would not bring back dead to life, but at least it would be a lesson to people in future.
What answer you will give to your future generations?
Lets get something straight you putrid wad of rat spunk, stick your sermon up your ass Onemale.....we should hope there won't be another.
deviant cloned or otherwise produced through your damaged DNA.

Read your own post and discover this moron, you are not doing anything to bolster any one single claim amongst the insane arsenal of accusations. that the (TRUTH MOVEMENT) claim.

You fools have convoluted opinions ......you get it OPINIONS...and nothing more after a decade of unconfirmed evidence.

Now you tell me this....show me a filed docket directly related to your claim of 3000+ murdered victims whereas any government official, politician, or even a traffic cop is under indictment for murder in direct connection to the date of September 11th, 2001.........Conspiracy to Commit Murder to wit the execution of 3000+ innocent souls.

I don't want to read anything about that some fat, load mouthed carnival barker says that you continually regurgitate.

Pay attention ......nothing but bonafide, 100% credible, dead nuts accurate.....INDICTMENTS.

No wishy washy horseshit fill-in junk, no jumping off track with moon landings, alligator shit, cotton candy or any other freakazoid diversions to pass time.........focus .

You better hope that if and ever you jokers set foot in a courthouse......county or federal that you find proper representation and not a bunch of pissed off tax scofflaws rushing the swinging oak doors like a bunch of junior high girls at a Bieber concert.
who

Reading, UK

#264025 Dec 25, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes when Jesus spoke of him he said he would "fall from on high like lightening" pronounced in Aramaic "barak u bama".
Right from the horse's mouth.
And you have a nice Christmas old fruit.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#264026 Dec 25, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Lets get something straight you putrid wad of rat spunk, stick your sermon up your ass Onemale.....we should hope there won't be another.
Read your own post and discover this moron, you are not doing anything to bolster any one single claim amongst the insane arsenal of accusations. that the (TRUTH MOVEMENT) claim.
You fools have convoluted opinions ......you get it OPINIONS...and nothing more after a decade of unconfirmed evidence.
Now from where you learnt this "beautiful language"?

Cannot hold serious discussion with any one before bursting out into obscenities?

Any one who throws tantrums and using profanities in any debate is the one who cannot reasonable and logically able to answer the questions.

Thanks for identifying yourself.
Pegasus

Bronx, NY

#264027 Dec 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now from where you learnt this "beautiful language"?
Cannot hold serious discussion with any one before bursting out into obscenities?
Any one who throws tantrums and using profanities in any debate is the one who cannot reasonable and logically able to answer the questions.
Thanks for identifying yourself.
Onemale or should I call you Forrest enough with the wishful thinking.

Onemale/Muqmind......."Co ward" is that better?

Don't bother hacking up the post leaving out the latter half with the question you can't answer,

Where are the Indictments?

Don't be a perverted pussy your whole life chump and answer the question.

Heres the part where you run and hide.
Pegasus

Bronx, NY

#264028 Dec 25, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Lets get something straight you putrid wad of rat spunk, stick your sermon up your ass Onemale.....we should hope there won't be another.
Now you tell me this....show me a filed docket directly related to your claim of 3000+ murdered victims whereas any government official, politician, or even a traffic cop is under indictment for murder in direct connection to the date of September 11th, 2001.........Conspiracy to Commit Murder to wit the execution of 3000+ innocent souls.
I don't want to read anything about that some fat, load mouthed carnival barker says that you continually regurgitate.
Pay attention ......nothing but bonafide, 100% credible, dead nuts accurate.....INDICTMENTS.
No wishy washy horseshit fill-in junk, no jumping off track with moon landings, alligator shit, cotton candy or any other freakazoid diversions to pass time.........focus .
You better hope that if and ever you jokers set foot in a courthouse......county or federal that you find proper representation and not a bunch of pissed off tax scofflaws rushing the swinging oak doors like a bunch of junior high girls at a Bieber concert.
Here you go Muq/Onepussy ....here is the whole post with the part you butchered out because you can't answer the question.

Where are the Indictments, do you even know what an indictment is?

Ask you your buddy Zippety Do-Da Zorderz, he was indicted for his 14 year old bride.........ah yes a marriage made in heaven.

Don't be a pussy and ask him..LMAO!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Mr Wiggley 15,716
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr BenAdam 983,095
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Mirrormirorwall 683,635
Kyrie makes it OFFICIAL: he's SICK of LeBron!!! 3 hr Mirrormirorwall 2
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 5 hr Mirrormirorwall 22
What did O.J. Simpson do with the murder weapon... 5 hr Mirrormirorwall 16
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Jake999 619,689
More from around the web