Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You were asked first Dishonest Diddler!
<quoted text>
Link or LIE?
----------
<quoted text>
LMFAO,
Retard, James H. Fetzer says on youtube 5 to 7 are alive and were interviewed by the BBC!
WHERE ARE THE BBC INTERVIEWS WITH 5, BUT I WILL TAKE 1 AS YOU WON'T EVEN FIND THAT
LINK OR LIE!
----------
<quoted text>
LINK OR LIE!
----------
<quoted text>
Where did PorkPie Say he is a welder?
LINK OR LIE!
------
<quoted text>
THE STRONGEST BUILDING IN THE WORLD, lmfao!
LINK OR LIE!
--------
----------
<quoted text>
Link or LIE?
The same old shit just a different day.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#263943 Dec 22, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You were asked first Dishonest Diddler!
<quoted text>
Link or LIE?
----------
<quoted text>
LMFAO,
Retard, James H. Fetzer says on youtube 5 to 7 are alive and were interviewed by the BBC!
WHERE ARE THE BBC INTERVIEWS WITH 5, BUT I WILL TAKE 1 AS YOU WON'T EVEN FIND THAT
LINK OR LIE!
----------
<quoted text>
LINK OR LIE!
----------
<quoted text>
Where did PorkPie Say he is a welder?
LINK OR LIE!
All this means you cannot debunk the links, therefore you have nothing else.
------
<quoted text>
THE STRONGEST BUILDING IN THE WORLD, lmfao!
LINK OR LIE!
--------
----------
<quoted text>
Link or LIE?
All this means you have nothing to debunk the links.
Your own posts prove 9/11 was an inside job.
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

#263944 Dec 22, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The same old shit just a different day.
Glad to see you switched back to your alter personality Onemale/Muq......but as always you losers can drum up all the socks in the world and so shall they have their stuffing ripped apart.

Another year awaits around the corner and you can be assured regurgitated Truther swill will abound.
Remember Alex Jones needs every available flim-flam hack to promote his sales, most important is the fact that he will double his body fat content on the backs of Truthers.
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

#263945 Dec 22, 2013
Truthers.....yes you too Zorderz, your boy Alex Jones.....aka, Bill Hicks has had his cover blown.

There won't be any joy in Trutherville now or forever.....lmao,.....centurie s old acts of desperation always expose the folly of man.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#263947 Dec 22, 2013
Same old, same old, and nothing new coming from Pegasus and Charlie boy.
Discrediting the the poster does nothing to discredit links.
Therefore, I win and you lose.
Charlie boy and his faithful sidekick Pegasus are over in left field, totally dodging the link and the poiit at hand.

I totally disagree with Rick in Kansas but at least he will address the topic at hand.

As far as the pig and wastewater: Dr, Zorderz and Insults Are Easier have did a good job describing them.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#263948 Dec 22, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
Truthers.....yes you too Zorderz, your boy Alex Jones.....aka, Bill Hicks has had his cover blown.
There won't be any joy in Trutherville now or forever.....lmao,.....centurie s old acts of desperation always expose the folly of man.
Have you never heard of the quiet before the storm???
Pegasus

Warwick, RI

#263949 Dec 22, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you never heard of the quiet before the storm???
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. ....holyshit, if it gets any more quiet I may as well be deaf waiting on you Truthers.
Pegasus

Warwick, RI

#263950 Dec 22, 2013
onemale wrote:
Charlie boy and his faithful sidekick Pegasus are over in left field, totally dodging the link and the poiit at hand.
I totally disagree with Rick in Kansas but at least he will address the topic at hand.
As far as the pig and wastewater: Dr, Zorderz and Insults Are Easier have did a good job describing them.
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!

You of all in judgement calls, don't you have some sexual deviant thread you're late for?

In other words, beat it will ya......I've been on this thread longer than off and I've seen every bullshit link and horseshit Youtubes by you morons than you can shake a stick at and debating with mentaldefectives like you is a waste of time.

Though I will admit the new wrinkle Truther wise......you and your deviant ways....and Zorderz and his 14 year old bride.......wonderful, real fucking wonderful.

You assholes remind me of the jackass faking sign language and turns out he's a double murderer to boot.

Those assets are a must for a Truther.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha........wow you clowns crack me up!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263951 Dec 22, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's your proof?
http://debunking911.com/pull.htm

GLAD I COULD HELP

Merry Christmas

Location hidden

#263952 Dec 22, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Very observant. Fact is Hollywood has been used to condition the masses since before the Pearl Harbor attack. Consider the 2008 movie "Pearl Harbor" with the Faith Hill theme-song. The hoopla surrounding this blockbuster was all a set-up for recruiting after the 9/11 attacks. Notice too how no mention was made in the movie about FDR having advance knowledge or the fact we sold the japs the bombs they used. A false-flag event from 1941 was used to prepare Americans for another false-flag in 2001.
The only false flag is the one hanging on your trailer window made in Hong Kong.
Pegasus

Philadelphia, PA

#263953 Dec 22, 2013
onemale wrote:
By the way you debunk and discredit yourself because you lack the comprehension to process what you read, therefore all you retain is a grudge against the U.S. Government.

What disturbs me is how many paranoid, cocky and braindead idiots like you roam this country weakening the very country you dispise and slapping those who have fought and died .

I wonder how many Truthers have tried to beat the I.R.S. with non filing, false filing and flatout non payment......to find penalties or jail awaited them.

Hitting home hey Onedink?

Location hidden

#263954 Dec 22, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>By the way you debunk and discredit yourself because you lack the comprehension to process what you read, therefore all you retain is a grudge against the U.S. Government.
What disturbs me is how many paranoid, cocky and braindead idiots like you roam this country weakening the very country you dispise and slapping those who have fought and died .
I wonder how many Truthers have tried to beat the I.R.S. with non filing, false filing and flatout non payment......to find penalties or jail awaited them.
Hitting home hey Onedink?
Exactly.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#263955 Dec 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You are crazy, sorry . It would be impossible to make a mini tower with scaled down specifications that would accurately depict the collapses.
Who said "scaled down" specification?

Is that how you mutilate the arguments of others?

Scale model is as best reciprocation of original with small size.

1:100 scale model of WTC would be just one story high, with scale sized on same columns and beams.

It would be his by a "projectile" 1:100 of the size of original Jetliner at the "same speed" of jetliner, starting building fire...

And after 60-90 minutes the Tower will fall to ground in a heap and we will sing "God Save America"!!

Why you are afraid to know the truth about WTC? Why are you a die hard fan of GWB the Crook?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#263956 Dec 22, 2013
Structural & Civil Engineers Cite Evidence for Controlled Explosive Demolition in Collapses of All 3 WTC High-Rises on 9/11(Part-1)

More than 700 architects and engineers have joined call for new investigation, faulting official collapse reports

Gregg Roberts and Staff

The facts are in. The evidence is conclusive. These experts lay it all out.

For Some, the Doubts Began Early

01.“Something is wrong with this picture,” thought Nathan Lomba, as he watched replays of the Twin Tower collapses on television on September 11, 2001. A licensed structural engineer trained in buildings’ responses to stress, Lomba saw more on the screen than you or I. He puzzled,“How did the structures collapse in near-symmetrical fashion when the damage was clearly not symmetrical?”

02. Lomba was hardly alone in his discomfort. Most structural engineers were surprised when the towers fell.1 They mainly kept their misgivings to themselves, though, as Scientific American and the Journal of Engineering Mechanics, BBC, the History Channel and government agencies such as FEMA and NIST offered varying and often imaginative theories to
explain how fires brought the towers down.

1http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ wtc/dyk.html

03. In 2006, San Francisco Bay Area architect Richard Gage, AIA, began raising technical questions among his professional colleagues about the destruction of the Twin Towers and 47-story WTC Building 7. Those who take time to look at the facts overwhelmingly agree that vital questions remain unanswered, Gage has found.

04. Today more than 29 structural engineers, experts in what can and cannot bring down buildings, have joined almost 700 other Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth in signing the petition demanding a new investigation.2

2http://www.ae911truth.org/

05. They cite a variety of concerns about the “collapses” and the inadequacies of official reports. Many, like Lomba, find the unnatural symmetry of all three collapses suspicious. The rapidity of collapse – acknowledged by the government as essentially freefall acceleration – was troubling, too. Some note that the fires were weak; others ask how the tilting upper section of WTC 2 “straightened” itself. Everywhere you look, pieces of the puzzle don’t fit what we’ve been told.

06. New evidence mounting over the years only validated initial discomfort: eyewitness testimony of explosions, unexplained molten iron in the debris pile, and chemical evidence of steel-cutting incendiaries – all omitted from government reports. Many engineers attack implausibilities in the Bažant pile driver model, the 2002 FEMA report and the 2005 NIST report, and also slipshod and dishonest methodology. Finally, the collapse of WTC 7, not hit by any airplane, mystified others.

The repeated postponement of the government’s report seemed to add fuel to the fire.(Contd.)

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#263958 Dec 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said "scaled down" specification?
Is that how you mutilate the arguments of others?
Scale model is as best reciprocation of original with small size.
1:100 scale model of WTC would be just one story high, with scale sized on same columns and beams.
It would be his by a "projectile" 1:100 of the size of original Jetliner at the "same speed" of jetliner, starting building fire...
And after 60-90 minutes the Tower will fall to ground in a heap and we will sing "God Save America"!!
Why you are afraid to know the truth about WTC? Why are you a die hard fan of GWB the Crook?
For this to be viable you will need 1/100th scale atoms and 1/100th size silica, etc to make the concrete and building materials. I am no fan of anything... other than the truth by the scientific method.
But to do your model testing will require no physical model other than the one that failed.
There is so much video that we only need study it, and can model what we see using super computers. Which will give us an accurate representation of what happened inside and why the towers failed and collapsed.

http://www.purdue.edu/uns/x/2007a/070612Hoffm...
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#263959 Dec 23, 2013
AM wrote:
For this to be viable you will need 1/100th scale atoms and 1/100th size silica, etc to make the concrete and building materials.

I am no fan of anything... other than the truth by the scientific method.

But to do your model testing will require no physical model other than the one that failed.

There is so much video that we only need study it, and can model what we see using super computers. Which will give us an accurate representation of what happened inside and why the towers failed and collapsed.

http://www.purdue.edu/uns/x/2007a/070612Hoffm ...
Ans.

You are under the impression that Scale Modeling and testing designs and theories on scale model is something which is Anathema to Scientists and Engineers.

In fact ALMOST EVERY new model and design of car, plane or any big machine is first tested on a Scale model.

No one would just make a Billion Dollar plane on "full scale" without first trying it on a "scale model".

I doubt any plane company would just make a billion dollar plane, based "only" on Supercomputer Design.

The "problem" with Supercomputer analysis is that people can "tweak" with some parameters and get the "desired results".

That was the technique used by NIST to "play" with some parameters till they get the "desired result".

You are not expert, neither is me. As a laymen, when we feel that some thing does not fit the seen facts, we should try every thing to get at the truth.

The investigation of 9/11 was conducted in the "Most non Professional manner" possible for such a "Big Crime".

Every one took the investigation as "boring and routine and mere formality" thinking that this is a "Open and Shut case".

Hysteria created by Media and White House and CNN and Fox brainwashed most people.

The media started calling any one having any "doubts" on official version as "soft on Terrorism" and "stopping fulfillment of American Dreams " and every abuse, so that most people dare not come forward to express their doubts.

And even after 12 years, people do not want to know the truth of 9/11?

Why because their guilty conscience will always be pricking them.

I do not know what your future generations would think about you people, creating all these hindrances in the path of fair and independent investigation.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#263961 Dec 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You are under the impression that Scale Modeling and testing designs and theories on scale model is something which is Anathema to Scientists and Engineers.
In fact ALMOST EVERY new model and design of car, plane or any big machine is first tested on a Scale model.
No one would just make a Billion Dollar plane on "full scale" without first trying it on a "scale model".
I doubt any plane company would just make a billion dollar plane, based "only" on Supercomputer Design.
The "problem" with Supercomputer analysis is that people can "tweak" with some parameters and get the "desired results".
That was the technique used by NIST to "play" with some parameters till they get the "desired result".
You are not expert, neither is me. As a laymen, when we feel that some thing does not fit the seen facts, we should try every thing to get at the truth.
The investigation of 9/11 was conducted in the "Most non Professional manner" possible for such a "Big Crime".
Every one took the investigation as "boring and routine and mere formality" thinking that this is a "Open and Shut case".
Hysteria created by Media and White House and CNN and Fox brainwashed most people.
The media started calling any one having any "doubts" on official version as "soft on Terrorism" and "stopping fulfillment of American Dreams " and every abuse, so that most people dare not come forward to express their doubts.
And even after 12 years, people do not want to know the truth of 9/11?
Why because their guilty conscience will always be pricking them.
I do not know what your future generations would think about you people, creating all these hindrances in the path of fair and independent investigation.
Scale modeling of cars and planes prove a designs aerodynamic viability.
If it succeeds this phase of testing, then it may warrant the production of a prototype.
What you are suggesting is criminal behavior in science, and not limited to computers
but could be done in scale modeling just as well. It has no place in science, but this is why all science must stand up to peer review. But then again this is exactly what you are doing here, you are rejecting the "hard science" facts established by peer review and embracing a insane conspiracy theorists POV about what you want something to be, and not accepting what the consensus of scientific minds have told you. Of course this will lump you into a group of non experts, but this is strictly you not me. I understood the science behind the collapses and respect the work of the experts and professionals who carefully and meticulously showed what happened by investigation and physics. This does not make me brainwashed, but it does make me considerably better educated of the sciences.

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263962 Dec 23, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
All this means you have nothing to debunk the links.
Your own posts prove 9/11 was an inside job.
LOL, Who are you trying to kid DIDDLER, there never was a link! Prove me wrong!

onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link or LIE?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263963 Dec 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
LOL, What a load of garbage onemale, do you have any education beyond floor sweeping at all? You can not change the size without changing the values in the model. Garbage in, garbage out!

The insect spiracle-tracheal system is very efficient for a small body, but it simply would not work in a larger animal. The tracheal tubes would have to be much bigger around to serve a larger insect. They would have to take up too much of the insect's body in order to supply enough air to every body part, and if they had a much larger diameter, they wouldn't be able to extend into the insect's legs.

http://www.journal-news.net/page/content.deta...

Location hidden

#263964 Dec 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Structural & Civil Engineers Cite Evidence for Controlled Explosive Demolition in Collapses of All 3 WTC High-Rises on 9/11(Part-1)
More than 700 architects and engineers have joined call for new investigation, faulting official collapse reports
Gregg Roberts and Staff
The facts are in. The evidence is conclusive. These experts lay it all out.
For Some, the Doubts Began Early
01.“Something is wrong with this picture,” thought Nathan Lomba, as he watched replays of the Twin Tower collapses on television on September 11, 2001. A licensed structural engineer trained in buildings’ responses to stress, Lomba saw more on the screen than you or I. He puzzled,“How did the structures collapse in near-symmetrical fashion when the damage was clearly not symmetrical?”
02. Lomba was hardly alone in his discomfort. Most structural engineers were surprised when the towers fell.1 They mainly kept their misgivings to themselves, though, as Scientific American and the Journal of Engineering Mechanics, BBC, the History Channel and government agencies such as FEMA and NIST offered varying and often imaginative theories to
explain how fires brought the towers down.
1http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ wtc/dyk.html
03. In 2006, San Francisco Bay Area architect Richard Gage, AIA, began raising technical questions among his professional colleagues about the destruction of the Twin Towers and 47-story WTC Building 7. Those who take time to look at the facts overwhelmingly agree that vital questions remain unanswered, Gage has found.
04. Today more than 29 structural engineers, experts in what can and cannot bring down buildings, have joined almost 700 other Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth in signing the petition demanding a new investigation.2
2http://www.ae911truth.org/
05. They cite a variety of concerns about the “collapses” and the inadequacies of official reports. Many, like Lomba, find the unnatural symmetry of all three collapses suspicious. The rapidity of collapse – acknowledged by the government as essentially freefall acceleration – was troubling, too. Some note that the fires were weak; others ask how the tilting upper section of WTC 2 “straightened” itself. Everywhere you look, pieces of the puzzle don’t fit what we’ve been told.
06. New evidence mounting over the years only validated initial discomfort: eyewitness testimony of explosions, unexplained molten iron in the debris pile, and chemical evidence of steel-cutting incendiaries – all omitted from government reports. Many engineers attack implausibilities in the Bažant pile driver model, the 2002 FEMA report and the 2005 NIST report, and also slipshod and dishonest methodology. Finally, the collapse of WTC 7, not hit by any airplane, mystified others.
The repeated postponement of the government’s report seemed to add fuel to the fire.(Contd.)
It's all speculative nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min RiversideRedneck 118,853
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 40 min RiversideRedneck 2,303
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 41 min Peter Ross 445,832
"Aaay?!! Do you think I have an odd-shaped HEAD... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
New World Order, One World Government 3 hr One Planet One Pe... 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,830
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 678,811
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 hr May2017 NewsGlobal 982,133
More from around the web