no

well, im not sure

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#263772 Dec 16, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your are the one who is kidding the readers of this forum.
<quoted text>
Whats wrong with you, no dignity?
Insults Are Easier
The general public is NEVER going to know the real truth about JFK, the Freemasons, Kenyan-born Obama's lack of citizenship, 9/11 or Pearl Harbor because then we would know there is an Illuminati pulling the strings. That cannot be allowed so we are forcefed fairytales and pabalum by the lamestream media and those lying snakes in Congress. It is almost too late to do anything about it anyway as The Rapture is imminent. Come quickly Lord Jesus!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#263773 Dec 16, 2013
9/11 Experiments: The Arbitrator of Competing Hypotheses
Nothing can fool the laws of physics.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263774 Dec 16, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>The general public is NEVER going to know the real truth about JFK, the Freemasons, Kenyan-born Obama's lack of citizenship, 9/11 or Pearl Harbor because then we would know there is an Illuminati pulling the strings. That cannot be allowed so we are forcefed fairytales and pabalum by the lamestream media and those lying snakes in Congress. It is almost too late to do anything about it anyway as The Rapture is imminent. Come quickly Lord Jesus!
How's that impeachment working out for you?

Yes, Jesus is cumming about once every fifteen minutes.

Location hidden

#263775 Dec 16, 2013
Rapture?

ROTFLMAO....

Over 200 failed predictions and counting.

What is the statistical probability that these nuts are correct?

http://www.bible.ca/pre-date-setters.htm

Location hidden

#263776 Dec 16, 2013
onemale wrote:
911 NIST WTC7 Explosions heard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =V6mw2-k62_IXX
Prove that they actually heard explosives rather than ordinary explosions related to fires and transformers blowing up.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#263777 Dec 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The structural integrity of the frame was compromised in the center due to the fires. The building disintegrated as did the upper portions of the trade towers, which did tilt causing a huge chunk to slice through WTC7 from top to bottom. He did clarify though a spokesperson.
Only thermite can disintegrated structural steel.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#263778 Dec 16, 2013
onemale wrote:
That's a truly fascinating thought, but not even the folk looking through dust for it, were able to find conclusive evidence of its presence, let alone use in disintegrating steel.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#263779 Dec 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Projection and lack of common sense.

NEXT
Do you have mental issues, or are you just a Topix response bot?
WasteWater 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
BS. Refute the evidence troll. Your reply is nothing but a pointless ad hominem statement.
What's the matter? Can't face the possibly that the government isn't protecting you and providing for national security?
Can't face the fact that people are telling lies, especially those entrusted to tell the truth?
I provided factual evidence with links. You have failed to refute one of them.
No dignity.

Insults Are Easier
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#263780 Dec 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>That's a truly fascinating thought, but not even the folk looking through dust for it, were able to find conclusive evidence of its presence, let alone use in disintegrating steel.
It is evidence enough for them to call for a new independent investigation.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#263781 Dec 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that they actually heard explosives rather than ordinary explosions related to fires and transformers blowing up.
Yes I know you think the firefighters and the police are a bunch of dumb bastards.
Go to a firestation in New York and tell them they didn't hear explosions, when you get out of the hospital then tell the police, when you get out of jail, shut up!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#263782 Dec 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I already posted a link with firefighters at the scene talking about explosions, one had a busted nose from an explosion and they lost firefighters from the explosions.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#263783 Dec 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The structural integrity of the frame was compromised in the center due to the fires. The building disintegrated as did the upper portions of the trade towers, which did tilt causing a huge chunk to slice through WTC7 from top to bottom. He did clarify though a spokesperson.
I never heard them explain, how one beam took down 40,000 tons of structural steel.
One beam cannot take down an entire building
You say you want proof?
Look at building 6 the entire center was gone but the outer part was still standing.
Ouch, that one hurt didn't it? Well you kept asking for it!

Besides heat travels through metal rather well, therefore, everything would have expanded about the same. Before I got in the machine shop I was a welder and I know how heat travels through steel.

Besides how does a fire resistant building produce fires hot enough to melt or weaken structural steel? The answer is simple...it is impossible!

Once again, NIST's FINAL report says WTC 7 fell due to normal office fires.
FINAL is the keyword

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#263784 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You must be kidding us.
<quoted text>
No dignity.
Insults Are Easier
Good grief Ignorance!

You really think you can talk about lack of dignity in others while displaying an overwhelming amount yourself?
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, go back and address my posts about "molten steel".
Particularly the ones citing past news stories covering other fires which also mentioned molten steel.
Funny how you refuse to address on topic posts which destroy your delusions then whine about people being off topic eh vulgar-tommy?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
<quoted text>
Except those stories reference steel that is plated and an office fire melted the plating.
And those building didn't symmetrically completely collapse and at no point did they free fall.
And NIST didn't provide a cover up for those investigations as it did for 9/11.
But debunking is hard and
Insults Are Easier
<quoted text>
Yes, steel plating, but thats not in the post you responded to.
See, in the modern world, there exists a technique that applies one metal to coat another metal, its called plating.
Now when you google steel melting in office fires, you will see where numerous examples of plated steel melting, none of steel itself turning liquid.
Carbon based accelerants like jet fuel are unable to reach the temp to actually melt steel.
Hopefully this advancement will one day reach Canada, so you can experience plated metals for yourself.
Until then,
Insults Are Easier
<quoted text>
Well anti-truth, plated steel has melted in office fires, but the point is steel never has.
<quoted text>
So in order for that to be a lie , you would have to show steel has never been plated with less corrosive metal and then been involved in a building fire.
Try using logic, Dudley, its a heck of a time saver not needing to look for links on the internet.
Link or Think
Insults Are Easier

Your dignity is checked at the door every time you try to defend twoofs lies.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#263785 Dec 17, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>The general public is NEVER going to know the real truth about JFK, the Freemasons, Kenyan-born Obama's lack of citizenship, 9/11 or Pearl Harbor because then we would know there is an Illuminati pulling the strings. That cannot be allowed so we are forcefed fairytales and pabalum by the lamestream media and those lying snakes in Congress. It is almost too late to do anything about it anyway as The Rapture is imminent. Come quickly Lord Jesus!
No the truth about all these incidents would come, the MOMENT your media becomes FREE.

Right now it is being controlled by Jewish and Zionist lobbies.

But it is not that this situation shall be for ever.

Before the End of Time, people would realize what a sucker they were made during all these years.

So do not loose your heart my dear.

Every little step in right direction brings you that much closer to the truth.

Okotoks, Canada

#263786 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you have mental issues, or are you just a Topix response bot?
<quoted text>
No dignity.
Insults Are Easier
Uh huh.
<quoted text>
Check out the FLIR footage of the WTC fires, not near the temps to melt steel, or make aluminum glow orange-yellow as it drips pre-collapse.
http://youtu.be/xQEd8PgY8vo
Insults Are Easier
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't watch this until this morning and I have to say, what an excellent example of the non-observant nature of twoofer idiocy this is!
First, the range this device is set at is from +15 to +120C.
Second, the distance setting is at 0M.
So the device is set to measure to a maximum of 120C giving a colour coded readout of that parameter at a location of 0M!
Now it's a given that losers like Ignorance is Bliss have no clue a device like this works but seriously....do the not have any ability to use even basic logic?
That is too funny!!!!!
Now you can snivel and cry about me misrepresenting you....by posting your posts word for word in context.

The posts where you lie, misrepresent and misinform for twoof!

Okotoks, Canada

#263788 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I didn't even know the black boxes weren't found. If true, then so much for that picture showing a Pentagon airliner passenger's body pretty much intact down to the skin. They claimed they found the engines inside that building with a 14 to 18 foot wide exploded entrance hole, yet couldn't find the black boxes or found them in an unusable state

Why is it twofers require lies to argue for twoof?

Oh right, because twoof is a lie that can only be defended by telling more lies and is defended only by liars.

https://www.google.ca/search...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263789 Dec 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps that is why it did not happen Diddler!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_j1WCY4T_2yI/SghjqBG...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263791 Dec 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I never heard them explain, how one beam took down 40,000 tons of structural steel.
Ahhh....

onemale wrote:
<quoted text> Amazing, now you're a STRUCTURAL ENGINEER?
You really should save yourself the embarrassment.
Porkpie Hat

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#263792 Dec 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you want proof?
Look at building 6 the entire center was gone but the outer part was still standing.
Ouch, that one hurt didn't it? Well you kept asking for it!
Besides heat travels through metal rather well, therefore, everything would have expanded about the same. Before I got in the machine shop I was a welder and I know how heat travels through steel.
Besides how does a fire resistant building produce fires hot enough to melt or weaken structural steel? The answer is simple...it is impossible!
Once again, NIST's FINAL report says WTC 7 fell due to normal office fires.
FINAL is the keyword
did I ever tell ya 1male I like sucin peeters
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263793 Dec 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link to prove my point.
This one? LMFAO!
onemale wrote:
The jet engine found at the Pentagon does not match that of 757.
http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspira...
DUMBMALE SELFDEBUNKS WITH A LINK!

LMFO! PANTYSNIFFER, DO YOU EVEN READ!

FROM YOUR LINK!

In summary, we have studied two key pieces of wreckage photographed at the Pentagon shortly after September 11 and found them to be entirely consistent with the Rolls-Royce RB211-535 turbofan engine found on a Boeing 757 operated by American Airlines.

The circular engine disk debris is just the right size and shape to match the compressor stages of the RB211, and it also shows evidence of being attached to a triple-shaft turbofan like the RB211.

There is simply no evidence to suggest these items came from any other engine model than the RB211-535, and the vast majority of these engines are only used on one type of plane--the Boeing 757.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 min Joe Fortuna 4,765
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min RiversideRedneck 29,405
hi i am top from jubail 12 min top jubail 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min RiversideRedneck 968,845
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min truth 44,238
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Michael 637,824
Fedz Pimp Poison Meat - Don't Buy 1 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 6 hr Johnny 3,700
More from around the web