Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Pegasus

United States

#263686 Dec 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee that's too bad!?!?!?!?!?
Huh Eh !
You don't know who Jones is anyway so your little playtime with other posters name is moot .....correct moron?

Hey by the way can you give me a little tap dance with those whopping 18'......that's right.....feet...as in footage, diameter jet engines.

Remember footage in this case is a distance determination.......just like yardage.....for example, you were told to stay at least 100 yards away from your new but underage bride.

You bet your slimey ass you know what I'm talking about.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263687 Dec 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
pig boy everyone knows free fall is correctly called free-fall acceleration. Quit calling it a speed you narcissistic ignoramus,(Self Involved Stupid Person).
Huh Eh !
Anyone can see that claim is false. For example, large chunks of the disintegrating tower fall at a far greater rate of speed than the tower. WTC7 was expected too collapse which it did.

Huge Fail

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263688 Dec 15, 2013
Free fall is one of the weakest arguments. It has been debunked by a huge preponderance of evidence. and testimony.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#263689 Dec 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Free fall is one of the weakest arguments. It has been debunked by a huge preponderance of evidence. and testimony.
A huge preponderance of evidunce and misleading testimony from who exactly?.

LINK or LIE

I say its a great big LIE told by LIARS. waste of water has no links to back up this preposterous claim.

Huh Eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263690 Dec 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
A huge preponderance of evidunce and misleading testimony from who exactly?.
LINK or LIE
I say its a great big LIE told by LIARS. waste of water has no links to back up this preposterous claim.
Huh Eh !
This has all been posted numerous times. You call it govie shill shit or something like that because you are unable to refute the testimony of the real firefighters and other people who were there. You favor your delusion over facts and evidence. You believe every person working in the government is part of a huge cabal of conspirators. Your belief is preposterous and laughable. Thanks of playing straight man POS.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263691 Dec 15, 2013
OK. I'll humor you POS.

1. Claim the heat of fire. Look at 1:55 &3:55, Where there is this amount of smoke, there is a huge fire clearly visible.



2. Free fall easily debunked. What the chucks descend at actual free fall speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

These were two of my previous claims.

Sorry POS. You lose again.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263692 Dec 15, 2013
I have proven the Dr. to be a liar.

I have posted a huge amount of sound testimony previously. The Dr. has responded with ad hominem replies failing miserably to refute even one point.

Again I have posted links proving empirically my claims.

The Dr. will only respond with more ad hominem statements. He has nothing which can be substantiated with concrete evidence.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#263693 Dec 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
I have proven the Dr. to be a liar.
I have posted a huge amount of sound testimony previously. The Dr. has responded with ad hominem replies failing miserably to refute even one point.
Again I have posted links proving empirically my claims.
The Dr. will only respond with more ad hominem statements. He has nothing which can be substantiated with concrete evidence.
And your evidunce is a couple of yourube videos. Laughable on its face.

Yourube videos are NOT concrete evidunce.

Epic fail waste of water.

You get another default winners trophy. You should be proud.

Huh Eh !
Pegasus

Norcross, GA

#263694 Dec 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
And your evidunce is a couple of yourube videos. Laughable on its face.
Yourube videos are NOT concrete evidunce.
Epic fail waste of water.
You get another default winners trophy. You should be proud.
Huh Eh !
Don't forget your friend Onemale has knocked you down quite a few rungs and the same holds true for Ignorance is Bliss, he's your daddy in the feeble attempt at nonsense so chin-up....Zorderz you have been passed over as the new commander of twoof.

Run your freefall bunk as many times you like and expect your legs to be taken out from under your sad situation.

There is just no joy in Twooferville and never shall be.

18' diameter jet engines.....you sick little jester you.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#263695 Dec 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
I have proven the Dr. to be a liar.

I have posted a huge amount of sound testimony previously. The Dr. has responded with ad hominem replies failing miserably to refute even one point.

Again I have posted links proving empirically my claims.

The Dr. will only respond with more ad hominem statements. He has nothing which can be substantiated with concrete evidence.
Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Thanks for the effing laugh today, WasteOfWater.

I wont even explain why that is funny, because you already know, and you have absolutely no dignity.

But good, lets keep luring all those like minded idiots that think you are serious away from truth.

It saves us the trouble!

Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263696 Dec 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
And your evidunce is a couple of yourube videos. Laughable on its face.
Yourube videos are NOT concrete evidunce.
Epic fail waste of water.
You get another default winners trophy. You should be proud.
Huh Eh !
It is clear that your free fall claim is false.

The fire did the following causing structural failure. Here is a link which describes the failure in great detail.

http://www.debunking911.com/collapse.htm

Thanks for playing though POS.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263697 Dec 15, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Thanks for the effing laugh today, WasteOfWater.
I wont even explain why that is funny, because you already know, and you have absolutely no dignity.
But good, lets keep luring all those like minded idiots that think you are serious away from truth.
It saves us the trouble!
Insults Are Easier
Care to address any of the issues or are insults easier for you?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#263698 Dec 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It is clear that your free fall claim is false.
The fire did the following causing structural failure. Here is a link which describes the failure in great detail.
http://www.debunking911.com/collapse.htm
Thanks for playing though POS.
Care to show me my "free fall claim" .

You can't cause I never posted a claim of "free fall".

You are such a stupid liar. No wonder you think of yourself as a waste of water. Because its true. You are truly a waste of good water!?!?!?!?!?

Thanks for playing you Piece of Shit.

Huh Eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263699 Dec 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to show me my "free fall claim" .
You can't cause I never posted a claim of "free fall".
You are such a stupid liar. No wonder you think of yourself as a waste of water. Because its true. You are truly a waste of good water!?!?!?!?!?
Thanks for playing you Piece of Shit.
Huh Eh !
So you don't include that as part of your mantra. Now you deny free fall.

Thanks, I win by default. Thanks troll.

Looks like juvenile insults are easier for you.

Are you MAD bro?

ROTFLMAO
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#263700 Dec 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't include that as part of your mantra. Now you deny free fall.
Thanks, I win by default. Thanks troll.
Looks like juvenile insults are easier for you.
Are you MAD bro?
ROTFLMAO
Your claim has debunked NIST, they said building 7 fell at free fall for 8 seconds.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263701 Dec 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claim has debunked NIST, they said building 7 fell at free fall for 8 seconds.
That isn't free fall. Besides, there is plenty of evidence proving the firemen on the scene fully expected the building to collapse from damage, which it did.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#263702 Dec 15, 2013
Okay I was wrong about the 8 seconds but NIST finally admitted free fall in their final report... but not until physicists handed their asses to them.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#263703 Dec 15, 2013
WTC7: NIST Finally Admits Freefall

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#263704 Dec 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
Okay I was wrong about the 8 seconds but NIST finally admitted free fall in their final report... but not until physicists handed their asses to them.

Pretty hard to be as stupid as you are, but somehow you manage it.
It was NIST who determined the WTC7 roof line fell for 8 seconds unimpeded. But do you know exactly what that means?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263705 Dec 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
Okay I was wrong about the 8 seconds but NIST finally admitted free fall in their final report... but not until physicists handed their asses to them.
So what? The building still collapsed due to damage from falling debris and internal fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Aura Mytha 119,267
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min kent 679,299
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,843
Any mature gay men wanting to Skype? (Jul '12) 2 hr Byscotty69 11
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 2 hr real 33,217
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr democrat punisher 2,784
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr nanoanomaly 982,144
More from around the web