“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#263596 Dec 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>See page 8 for a lesson concerning gas, and liquid oxygen,
and what a welder should know

http://books.google.com/books...
Go read your post regarding the use of liquid argon in the welding (GTAW to be exact) process.

Moron, this is yet another example of you making a complete fool out of yourself then trying to squirm your way out of it.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_tungsten_a...

Run moron, run!

Canada

#263597 Dec 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>In previous posts you were a welder now you're not?
You really should try remembering what you said the first time.
No dummy. You idiots say I'm a welder and I did weld as part of my profession but have always said I was a fitter.

Is this your inept ploy to avoid answering why you lied about FDNY being members of firefightersfor911stupidity.com ?

Sorry loser, it's not working.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#263598 Dec 13, 2013
And of course we know that the CIA did not share intelligence with the White House and the FBI in 2000 and 2001 that could have possibly prevented the attacks
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. As I recall, the FBI and CIA were pointing fingers at each other. The premise that the President knew the actual time of the attack is without proof and highly speculative.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263599 Dec 13, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
And of course we know that the CIA did not share intelligence with the White House and the FBI in 2000 and 2001 that could have possibly prevented the attacks
<quoted text>
I remember the big shake up but not the details. High level resignations and finger pointing in both organizations.

Canada

#263600 Dec 13, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Or the difference between honesty and dishonesty.
I really think he's so dumb he didn't realize there was a difference between liquid and gaseous argon and no clue that welding with argon as a liquid would be disastrous to say the least!

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#263601 Dec 13, 2013
Newly Declassified Report Reveals More Details About Lack Of Pre-9/11 Info-Sharing By FBI, CIA, NSA
Marcus Baram
7/18/09
Huffington Post

A newly-declassified report prepared for the 9/11 Commission sheds more light on who was responsible for the lack of information sharing between U.S. intelligence and law enforcement agencies in the months before the terror attacks.

Former Attorney General John Ashcroft was wrong to blame the Clinton-era Justice Department's 1995 policy for the "wall" during his 2004 testimony before the commission, according to the report obtained by the Federation of American Scientists' Project On Government Secrecy.

Rather, it was the FBI's own sloppy work and widespread misunderstanding of information-sharing procedures that led to the lack of coordination among the agencies and the much-criticized failure to obtain a criminal warrant to search so-called "20th hijacker" Zacharias Moussaoui.

According to the 31-page monograph, the last remaining commission document to be declassified, "A review of the facts surrounding the information sharing failures, however, demonstrates that the Attorney General's testimony did not fairly and accurately reflect the significance of the 1995 documents and their relevance to the 2001 discussions."

In fact, information-sharing procedures "were widely misunderstood and misapplied" resulting in "far less information sharing and coordination... than was allowed." Also, "everyone was confused about the rules governing the sharing and use of information gather in intelligence channels."

In an ironic twist, the FBI was reluctant to file applications for surveillance due to the agency's previous "factual errors contained in a series of FISA applications, most notably the Bin Ladin-related FISAs. As a result, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, insisted on a strict separation between criminal and intelligence matters, which led the FBI to be overly cautious in their applications for surveillance and agents' sharing of information.

There were also crucial human errors, likely exacerbated by the widespread confusion over information-sharing, that led to the failure of the FBI's Minneapolis field office to obtain a criminal warrant to search Moussaoui's laptop.

In addition, the National Security Agency placed caveats on all Bin-Laden-related reports which put extra barriers in the way of sharing information.
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember the big shake up but not the details. High level resignations and finger pointing in both organizations.

Canada

#263602 Dec 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>I remember the big shake up but not the details. High level resignations and finger pointing in both organizations.
And the Bush admin attempting to thwart the commission in finding out how poorly the situation was being dealt with by the hierarchy.

Location hidden

#263603 Dec 13, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Newly Declassified Report Reveals More Details About Lack Of Pre-9/11 Info-Sharing By FBI, CIA, NSA
Marcus Baram
7/18/09
Huffington Post
A newly-declassified report prepared for the 9/11 Commission sheds more light on who was responsible for the lack of information sharing between U.S. intelligence and law enforcement agencies in the months before the terror attacks.
Former Attorney General John Ashcroft was wrong to blame the Clinton-era Justice Department's 1995 policy for the "wall" during his 2004 testimony before the commission, according to the report obtained by the Federation of American Scientists' Project On Government Secrecy.
Rather, it was the FBI's own sloppy work and widespread misunderstanding of information-sharing procedures that led to the lack of coordination among the agencies and the much-criticized failure to obtain a criminal warrant to search so-called "20th hijacker" Zacharias Moussaoui.
According to the 31-page monograph, the last remaining commission document to be declassified, "A review of the facts surrounding the information sharing failures, however, demonstrates that the Attorney General's testimony did not fairly and accurately reflect the significance of the 1995 documents and their relevance to the 2001 discussions."
In fact, information-sharing procedures "were widely misunderstood and misapplied" resulting in "far less information sharing and coordination... than was allowed." Also, "everyone was confused about the rules governing the sharing and use of information gather in intelligence channels."
In an ironic twist, the FBI was reluctant to file applications for surveillance due to the agency's previous "factual errors contained in a series of FISA applications, most notably the Bin Ladin-related FISAs. As a result, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, insisted on a strict separation between criminal and intelligence matters, which led the FBI to be overly cautious in their applications for surveillance and agents' sharing of information.
There were also crucial human errors, likely exacerbated by the widespread confusion over information-sharing, that led to the failure of the FBI's Minneapolis field office to obtain a criminal warrant to search Moussaoui's laptop.
In addition, the National Security Agency placed caveats on all Bin-Laden-related reports which put extra barriers in the way of sharing information.
<quoted text>
Indeed! The article points to FBI turf wars and distrust of other agencies prior to the catastrophic 9/11 event.

Location hidden

#263604 Dec 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Bush admin attempting to thwart the commission in finding out how poorly the situation was being dealt with by the hierarchy.
I doubt anyone actually can understand how the Bush administration actually worked. It was totally dysfunctional from the get-go.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#263605 Dec 13, 2013
The Bush administration worked well enough to conceive of and pull off 9/11.

No one received so much as a reprimand and no one got fired for failing to do the job they were trained for. Mostly because they were just following orders.

I'd have to say it succeeded. It fooled all the bwunkers on this forum.

Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263606 Dec 13, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
No one received so much as a reprimand and no one got fired for failing to do the job they were trained for. Mostly because they were just following orders.
Huh Eh !
Hey guys, The Junk mail is here!

#263607 Dec 13, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey guys, The Junk mail is here!
Of course you have some proof of that absurd claim!?!?!?!?!?

LINK or LIE

LOL

Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263608 Dec 13, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
No one received so much as a reprimand \
Not true!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/osama-bin-laden-i...

#263609 Dec 13, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Huh Eh !

Huh Eh !

Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263610 Dec 13, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
No one received so much as a reprimand
Bin Laden received lead poisoning, that's one heck of a reprimand.

Canada

#263611 Dec 13, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>The Bush administration worked well enough to conceive of and pull off 9/11.
And your evidence for that is what?

Because all you've shown is a load of long debunked crap punctuated by your speshul brand of stupidity.

I mean all you shill are dumb websites claiming the hole in the pentagon was >20'. Cheney issued a stand down order and Mineta admitted such. Dere were nukes. Dere were termites. Dere were dews.

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS, you've never posted anything that supported your claim out side of twooferdumb!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#263612 Dec 13, 2013
Today, the FBI stopped another terror plot that they coerced a guy into plotting.

How do we know this? Because nobody really wants to bomb Wichita without heavy coercion.

Good job, FBI, you know Ricks little gay dog feels safer.

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263613 Dec 13, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Today, the FBI stopped another terror plot that they coerced a guy into plotting.
How do we know this? Because nobody really wants to bomb Wichita without heavy coercion.
Insults Are Easier
I so agree, I mean you and I both love the US and it's government, you do, I do, no one would want to harm them.

Heck, Who needs evidence, Twoofing is easy!

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#263614 Dec 13, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Insults Are Easier
Or Boston either huh?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#263615 Dec 13, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>I so agree, I mean you and I both love the US and it's government, you do, I do, no one would want to harm them.

Heck, Who needs evidence, Twoofing is easy!
For people like you who can't think, twoofing is easy because you are the twoofer, twoofer.

Only one of us actually loves our country, the other one just parrots ideas and repeats lies that are enabling its collapse through foreign banking interests.

Insults Are Easier

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Into The Night 56,079
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Gods r Delusions ... 650,131
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Ooogah Boogah 971,750
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 31 min Just Think 437
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 40 min New Ideas 44,948
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,312
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr X Pendable 182,938
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web