yes

no

well, im not sure

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#263545 Dec 12, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Not amazing at all how nothing changes the fervent believers in the official govie lies and story of 9/11.
Even their newly obtained so-called religious beliefs fail them. The bwunkers stupid is absolute.
Huh Eh !
Reality check, governments lie, some do it more often than others, some do it better than others, but governments lie to us on pretty much every level. Some times it's by omission and sometimes even commission. The 9/11 official version contains lies, some by omission, others by commission, primarily centering on just how flat-footed the Administration got caught by this and just how flat-lined their collective intelligence was. None of them altered the facts of what it says occurred. It just painted our government in a far better light than it deserved. I don't believe in absolute certainty, offer me a credible, cogent, coherent argument and I am willing to listen, I've even read and watched your side's more hare-brained ideas. You have yet to offer anything resembling a reasonable doubt to any part of what happened, let alone convinced us that there is an evil cabal that exists somewhere within the continuing government that was able to pull this off completely unevidenced. Y'all haven't had a new argument in years, in case you hadn't noticed.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#263546 Dec 12, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Not amazing at all how nothing changes the fervent believers in the official govie lies and story of 9/11.

Even their newly obtained so-called religious beliefs fail them. The bwunkers stupid is absolute.

Huh Eh !
Yet it's always twoofers getting caught misrepresenting, misinforming and outright lying.

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS, will you ever get anything right?

At your current rate, no. Not a chance.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263548 Dec 12, 2013
The Ugly American wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive read your posts, you don't have much sense, even though it may be common.
Worthless opinion dismissed.
NEXT

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263549 Dec 12, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about DUMB I PRESENT DIDLER, THE SELF DEBUNKER!
<quoted text>
DUMBMALE SELFDEBUNKS WITH A LINK!
LMFO! PANTYSNIFFER, DO YOU EVEN READ!
FROM YOUR LINK!
In summary, we have studied two key pieces of wreckage photographed at the Pentagon shortly after September 11 and found them to be entirely consistent with the Rolls-Royce RB211-535 turbofan engine found on a Boeing 757 operated by American Airlines.
The circular engine disk debris is just the right size and shape to match the compressor stages of the RB211, and it also shows evidence of being attached to a triple-shaft turbofan like the RB211.
There is simply no evidence to suggest these items came from any other engine model than the RB211-535, and the vast majority of these engines are only used on one type of plane--the Boeing 757.
Yup.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#263550 Dec 12, 2013
You mean Hi, I'm a batshit crazy Canadian outsider who's misinformed and usually wrong !

Huh Eh !

Since: Feb 08

Yamashitacho, Japan

#263552 Dec 13, 2013
Al-Qaeda And Yasukuni Shrine

http://book.geocities.jp/japans_conspiracy/01...

Al-Qaeda was established on the 119th anniversary of the establishment of Yasukuni Shrine.

( http://book.geocities.jp/japan_conspiracy/020... )
onemale

Pana, IL

#263553 Dec 13, 2013
PROOF that WTC 7 didn't come down the way we are told:

onemale

Pana, IL

#263554 Dec 13, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO,
Retard, James H. Fetzer says on youtube 5 to 7 are alive and were interviewed by the BBC!
WHERE ARE THE BBC INTERVIEWS WITH 5, BUT I WILL TAKE 1 AS YOU WON'T EVEN FIND THAT
LINK OR LIE!
You keep posting the same things over and over again proving you have nothing new.
And for the 4th or 5 th time... take the argument to James Fetzer, that is where the statement came from. What part of that can't you understand???
onemale

Pana, IL

#263555 Dec 13, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Yawn!
Yes you are so boring... you post the same old crap, nothing new, therefore nothing worth reading. Do you not remember what you have posted???
onemale

Pana, IL

#263556 Dec 13, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives in Canada, he has been a stupid welder for half his life, and he owns one third of his welder.
No I guess you wouldn't listen to the pig boy. No one here does anyway.
Huh Eh !
Yes, and he thinks he knows more than physicists, architects and engineers.
My dad is a farmer and he owns 100% of his welder. LOL

onemale

Pana, IL

#263557 Dec 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
Deconstructing the 9/11 Official Report
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link or LIE?
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Link or LIE?
And this debunks the link???
Your own posts prove you have nothing new.
onemale

Pana, IL

#263558 Dec 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
Deconstructing the 9/11 Official Report
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link or LIE?
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Link or LIE?
This link made you change the subject didn't it?

onemale

Pana, IL

#263559 Dec 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Liquid argon eh?
Are you still trying to prove you haven't got a clue about metals or the welding of them?
You've already proven it dippy!
Hey, tell us the one about low carbon aluminium again!
To be a welder you are a dumb bastard.
Argon gas is commonly used in electric wire welders.
onemale

Pana, IL

#263560 Dec 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Do you go out of your way to find and regurgitate extremely weak arguments?
You could have a million alleged architects and engineers and without some sort of qualification it would still be meaningless.
Out of those 1400 how many are structural engineers?
How many have tall building experience?
How many have written papers available for peer review?
Because I can and have posted many papers by relevant professionals speaking within their disciplines and you've ignored everyone of them...yet all it takes to convince you of the idiocy you find so convincing is a signature on a stupid website run by a charlatan who's found a great way to fleece sheep like you.
The there's the fact that you don't understand anything about the subject matter...
Go back to sleep moron.
And what kind of experience do you have in structural engineering???
You're just a phoney welder who doesn't even know Argon gas is commonly used in industrial welding.

Okotoks, Canada

#263561 Dec 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
To be a welder you are a dumb bastard.
Argon gas is commonly used in electric wire welders.
And proving once again how inanely stupid you are,
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
As a welder, he must have sniffed to much liquid Argon.
I consider porkie as a dumb hog. I grew up on a livestock farm and the hogs were the dumbest animal of them all.
You show you don't understand the difference between a liquid and a gas.

Thanks for playing moron!

Okotoks, Canada

#263562 Dec 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And what kind of experience do you have in structural engineering???
You're just a phoney welder who doesn't even know Argon gas is commonly used in industrial welding.
Dealing with structural engineering issues takes up a good part of my day dippy.

While you're sweeping up the shavings from around a lathe, I'm doing my job as QAM in a company I own a 3rd of.

Plus there's the little fact that you've repeatedly proven you not only haven't got a clue about anything, there's also the fact that you keep getting caught lying for twoof!

Good luck with that spanky!

Okotoks, Canada

#263564 Dec 13, 2013
Engineering Conference Papers

"TMS Hot Topic Symposium Examines WTC Collapse and Building Engineering" Marechaux, T.G. JOM, v. 54, no. 4,(2002): 13-17.

Abboud, N., M. Levy, D. Tennant, J. Mould, H. Levine, S. King, C. Ekwueme, A. Jain, G. Hart.(2003) Anatomy of a Disaster: A Structural Investigation of the World Trade Center Collapses. In: Proceedings of the Third Congress on Forensic Engineering. San Diego: American Society of Civil Engineers. pp 360-370

Beyler, C., D. White, M. Peatross, J. Trellis, S. Li, A. Luers, D. Hopkins.(2003) Analysis of the Thermal Exposure in the Impact Areas of the World Trade Center Terrorist Attacks. In: Proceedings of the Third Congress on Forensic Engineering. San Diego: American Society of Civil Engineers. pp 371-382

Thater, G. G.; Panariello, G. F.; Cuoco, D. A.(2003) World Trade Center Disaster: Damage/Debris Assessment In: Proceedings of the Third Congress on Forensic Engineering. San Diego: American Society of Civil Engineers. pp 383-392

Fire Protection and Fire Modeling Papers
How did the WTC towers collapse? A new theory; Usmani, A. S.; Chung, Y. C.; Torero, J. L. Fire Safety Journal; 2003 Vol. 38, p501-533, 33p.

Effect of insulation on the fire behaviour of steel floor trusses. Fire and Materials, 29:4, July/August 2005. pp. 181 - 194. Chang, Jeremy; Buchanan, Andrew H.; Moss, Peter J.

"WTC: Lightweight Steel and High-Rise Buildings" Brannigan, F.L. Fire Engineering v.155, no. 4,(2002): 145-150.

"Construction and Collapse Factors" Fire Engineering v.155, no. 10,(2002): 106-108.

Corbett, G.P. "Learning and Applying the Lessons of the WTC Disaster" Fire Engineering v.155, no. 10,(2002.): 133-135.

"Collapse Lessons" Fire Engineering v. 155, no. 10,(2002): 97-103

Burgess, I.W.,'Fire Resistance of Framed Buildings', Physics Education, 37 (5),(2002) pp390-399.

G. Flint, A.S. Usmani, S. Lamont, J. Torero and B. Lane, Effect of fire on composite long span truss floor systems, Journal of Constructional Steel Research 62 (4)(2006), pp. 303–315.

Okotoks, Canada

#263565 Dec 13, 2013
Fire Protection Conference Papers

"Coupled fire dynamics and thermal response of complex building structures" Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, Volume 30, Issue 2, January 2005, Pages 2255-2262 Kuldeep Prasad and Howard R. Baum

Choi, S.K., Burgess, I.W. and Plank, R.J.,'The Behaviour of Lightweight Composite Floor Trusses in Fire', ASCE Specialty Conference: Designing Structures for Fire, Baltimore,(Oct 2003) pp 24-32.

Jowsey et all, Determination of Fire Induced Collapse Mechanisms in Steel Framed Structures, 4th European Conference on Steel and Composite Structures, 10 June 05, 69-76

Usmani et all, Collapse scenarios of WTC 1 & 2 with extension to generic tall buildings, Oct-2006 Proceedings of the International Congress on Fire Safety in Tall Buildings

Related Papers

Interactive Failure of Two Impacting Beams Xiaoqing. Teng and Tomasz Wierzbicki. J. Engrg. Mech., Volume 129, Issue 8, pp. 918-926 (August 2003)

Use of High-Efficiency Energy Absorbing Device to Arrest Progressive Collapse of Tall Building Qing Zhou and T. X. Yu Journal of Engineering Mechanics 130, 1177 (2004)

A simple model of the World Trade Center fireball dynamics. Proceedings of the Combustion Institute 30:2, January, 2005. pp. 2247-2254. Baum, Howard R.; Rehm, Ronald G.

Reconnaissance and preliminary assessment of a damaged high-rise building near Ground Zero. The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings. 12 :5, 15 December 2003. pp. 371 - 391. Warn, Gordon; Berman, Jeffrey; Whittaker, Andrew; Bruneau, Michel

"Acoustic and Vibration Background Noise in the Collapsed Structure of the World Trade Center" Gabrielson, T.B., Poese, M.E., & Atchley, A.A., The Journal of Acoustical Society of America v. 113, no. 1,(2003): 45-48

John K. McGee et al,“Chemical Analysis of World Trade Center Fine Particulate Matter for Use in
Toxicologic Assessment”, Environmental Health Perspective (June 2003)

UC Davis Aerosol Study: Cahill et al.,“Analysis of Aerosols from the World Trade Center
Collapse Site, New York, October 2 to October 30, 2001”, Aerosol Science and Technology,

Lioy et al,“Characterization of the Dust/Smoke Aerosol that Settled East of the World Trade Center
(WTC) in Lower Manhattan after the Collapse of the WTC 11 September 2001”, Environmental Health
Perspectives, Volume 110 #7

Okotoks, Canada

#263566 Dec 13, 2013
go
twoof
go

(Although how far you get with morons like manyfails and oh elevator boy-sheep steering the ship with amount to nothing)

Edmonton, Canada

#263567 Dec 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and he thinks he knows more than physicists, architects and engineers.
My dad is a farmer and he owns 100% of his welder. LOL
You should have stayed on the farm since shovelling sht is right up your alley!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min guest 636,835
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 min Steve 44,033
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 29 min Rosa_Winkel 27,624
Did Prince die of cardiac arrest in his elevator?? 30 min Doctor REALITY 1
the Art of B N Handsome, Cool, Rich, & Humble 40 min Doctor REALITY 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Steve 618,122
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,037
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 4 hr WasteWater 4,707
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Joe Fortuna 968,644
More from around the web