Same to you, quick question!
<quoted text>
Link or LIE?
You are so predictable. YAWN
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263588 Dec 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
Firefighters for 9/11 Truth currently have 91 "Confirmed Firefighter Signatories"
http://911blogger.com/news/2012-11-04/action-...
FDNY member on 9/11 Truth "I support you guys"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8ECskyNzY5sXX#t=97
Interview with John Schroeder 9/11 FDNY FIREMAN
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LOL, Diddler!

And lo and behold, the signature list at Firefighters for 9/11 Truth includes, "Tim Romanski Erie Fire Dept., Erie, PA 3-8

---------
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean all of these FDNY for 9/11 truth?
LINK OR LIE!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263589 Dec 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link or LIE?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263590 Dec 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Scroll to 1:15
5 of the hijackers were interviewed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G6gtqAr241IXX

LMFAO,

Retard, James H. Fetzer says on youtube 5 to 7 are alive and were interviewed by the BBC!

WHERE ARE THE BBC INTERVIEWS WITH 5, BUT I WILL TAKE 1 AS YOU WON'T EVEN FIND THAT

LINK OR LIE!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263591 Dec 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
onemale wrote:
Personally, after being married to a frigid woman for 8 years... I love very sexual women. So what if she cheats, as long as he saves enough for me.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T73OQ89CL...

I blame your personality, though it's easier on the ego to blame your ex.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263592 Dec 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DBb00PQR1zoXX#t=14
Osama bin Laden's Involvement

Interviewer: There were reports saying that he was determined to attack the United States, months before.

Schroeder: He had to know. It was a crime that it got that far, and that we weren't on high alert before all of this. And that's the big thing that (ills?) me, that we could have stopped it.

Interviewer, interjecting his opinion: "It's almost like they let it happen."

Schroeder: It was almost like they knew it, and it got that far, and a lot of people died for no reason.

THANKS DIDDLER, SO YOUR INSIDE GUY THINKS IT WAS BIN LADEN!!!!!!!!!!

https://sites.google.com/site/911stories/answ...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263593 Dec 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DBb00PQR1zoXX#t=14
AND BOTH THE INTERVIEWER AND SCHROEDER THINK IT WAS BIN LADEN, AND PLANES!

What does Dylan Avery, one of the author/directors of CT propaganda Loose Change think of 9/11 conspiracies now?

He thinks that while orchestrating the attacks was beyond the scope of the Bush administration, there was "considerable foreknowledge" within the government so that it should have been able to prevent them. Why it did not is his new focus. "Where I am now is, I've whittled it down to a very basic statement that I think a lot of people can agree on: There was a cover-up of some kind," Avery says. "The only question is what they were covering up, how far it goes, how deep it runs, and how many asses would be on the line if the truth actually came out."

He says he still "supports the movement," but he also acknowledges getting "sucked in" deeper than he should have been, into a "hardcore mentality that it was almost too easy to get into back then, because the war had just started and everybody was just so pissed off."

http://www.slate.com/id/2302834

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263594 Dec 13, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
AND BOTH THE INTERVIEWER AND SCHROEDER THINK IT WAS BIN LADEN, AND PLANES!
What does Dylan Avery, one of the author/directors of CT propaganda Loose Change think of 9/11 conspiracies now?
He thinks that while orchestrating the attacks was beyond the scope of the Bush administration, there was "considerable foreknowledge" within the government so that it should have been able to prevent them. Why it did not is his new focus. "Where I am now is, I've whittled it down to a very basic statement that I think a lot of people can agree on: There was a cover-up of some kind," Avery says. "The only question is what they were covering up, how far it goes, how deep it runs, and how many asses would be on the line if the truth actually came out."
He says he still "supports the movement," but he also acknowledges getting "sucked in" deeper than he should have been, into a "hardcore mentality that it was almost too easy to get into back then, because the war had just started and everybody was just so pissed off."
http://www.slate.com/id/2302834
Thank you. As I recall, the FBI and CIA were pointing fingers at each other. The premise that the President knew the actual time of the attack is without proof and highly speculative.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#263595 Dec 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>In previous posts you were a welder now you're not?
You really should try remembering what you said the first time.
Go find one where I claimed to be ticketed as a welder fuknut.

I hold a ticket for pipe fitting but did my fair share of welding since it's pretty much a requirement in industrial fitting for the oil and gas sector.

I also have certifications to various CSA and API codes and haven't been on the tools for about 20 years.

Now go sweep the floor moron.

Canada

#263596 Dec 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>See page 8 for a lesson concerning gas, and liquid oxygen,
and what a welder should know

http://books.google.com/books...
Go read your post regarding the use of liquid argon in the welding (GTAW to be exact) process.

Moron, this is yet another example of you making a complete fool out of yourself then trying to squirm your way out of it.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_tungsten_a...

Run moron, run!

Canada

#263597 Dec 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>In previous posts you were a welder now you're not?
You really should try remembering what you said the first time.
No dummy. You idiots say I'm a welder and I did weld as part of my profession but have always said I was a fitter.

Is this your inept ploy to avoid answering why you lied about FDNY being members of firefightersfor911stupidity.com ?

Sorry loser, it's not working.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#263598 Dec 13, 2013
And of course we know that the CIA did not share intelligence with the White House and the FBI in 2000 and 2001 that could have possibly prevented the attacks
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. As I recall, the FBI and CIA were pointing fingers at each other. The premise that the President knew the actual time of the attack is without proof and highly speculative.

Location hidden

#263599 Dec 13, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
And of course we know that the CIA did not share intelligence with the White House and the FBI in 2000 and 2001 that could have possibly prevented the attacks
<quoted text>
I remember the big shake up but not the details. High level resignations and finger pointing in both organizations.

Canada

#263600 Dec 13, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Or the difference between honesty and dishonesty.
I really think he's so dumb he didn't realize there was a difference between liquid and gaseous argon and no clue that welding with argon as a liquid would be disastrous to say the least!

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#263601 Dec 13, 2013
Newly Declassified Report Reveals More Details About Lack Of Pre-9/11 Info-Sharing By FBI, CIA, NSA
Marcus Baram
7/18/09
Huffington Post

A newly-declassified report prepared for the 9/11 Commission sheds more light on who was responsible for the lack of information sharing between U.S. intelligence and law enforcement agencies in the months before the terror attacks.

Former Attorney General John Ashcroft was wrong to blame the Clinton-era Justice Department's 1995 policy for the "wall" during his 2004 testimony before the commission, according to the report obtained by the Federation of American Scientists' Project On Government Secrecy.

Rather, it was the FBI's own sloppy work and widespread misunderstanding of information-sharing procedures that led to the lack of coordination among the agencies and the much-criticized failure to obtain a criminal warrant to search so-called "20th hijacker" Zacharias Moussaoui.

According to the 31-page monograph, the last remaining commission document to be declassified, "A review of the facts surrounding the information sharing failures, however, demonstrates that the Attorney General's testimony did not fairly and accurately reflect the significance of the 1995 documents and their relevance to the 2001 discussions."

In fact, information-sharing procedures "were widely misunderstood and misapplied" resulting in "far less information sharing and coordination... than was allowed." Also, "everyone was confused about the rules governing the sharing and use of information gather in intelligence channels."

In an ironic twist, the FBI was reluctant to file applications for surveillance due to the agency's previous "factual errors contained in a series of FISA applications, most notably the Bin Ladin-related FISAs. As a result, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, insisted on a strict separation between criminal and intelligence matters, which led the FBI to be overly cautious in their applications for surveillance and agents' sharing of information.

There were also crucial human errors, likely exacerbated by the widespread confusion over information-sharing, that led to the failure of the FBI's Minneapolis field office to obtain a criminal warrant to search Moussaoui's laptop.

In addition, the National Security Agency placed caveats on all Bin-Laden-related reports which put extra barriers in the way of sharing information.
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember the big shake up but not the details. High level resignations and finger pointing in both organizations.

Canada

#263602 Dec 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>I remember the big shake up but not the details. High level resignations and finger pointing in both organizations.
And the Bush admin attempting to thwart the commission in finding out how poorly the situation was being dealt with by the hierarchy.

Location hidden

#263603 Dec 13, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Newly Declassified Report Reveals More Details About Lack Of Pre-9/11 Info-Sharing By FBI, CIA, NSA
Marcus Baram
7/18/09
Huffington Post
A newly-declassified report prepared for the 9/11 Commission sheds more light on who was responsible for the lack of information sharing between U.S. intelligence and law enforcement agencies in the months before the terror attacks.
Former Attorney General John Ashcroft was wrong to blame the Clinton-era Justice Department's 1995 policy for the "wall" during his 2004 testimony before the commission, according to the report obtained by the Federation of American Scientists' Project On Government Secrecy.
Rather, it was the FBI's own sloppy work and widespread misunderstanding of information-sharing procedures that led to the lack of coordination among the agencies and the much-criticized failure to obtain a criminal warrant to search so-called "20th hijacker" Zacharias Moussaoui.
According to the 31-page monograph, the last remaining commission document to be declassified, "A review of the facts surrounding the information sharing failures, however, demonstrates that the Attorney General's testimony did not fairly and accurately reflect the significance of the 1995 documents and their relevance to the 2001 discussions."
In fact, information-sharing procedures "were widely misunderstood and misapplied" resulting in "far less information sharing and coordination... than was allowed." Also, "everyone was confused about the rules governing the sharing and use of information gather in intelligence channels."
In an ironic twist, the FBI was reluctant to file applications for surveillance due to the agency's previous "factual errors contained in a series of FISA applications, most notably the Bin Ladin-related FISAs. As a result, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, insisted on a strict separation between criminal and intelligence matters, which led the FBI to be overly cautious in their applications for surveillance and agents' sharing of information.
There were also crucial human errors, likely exacerbated by the widespread confusion over information-sharing, that led to the failure of the FBI's Minneapolis field office to obtain a criminal warrant to search Moussaoui's laptop.
In addition, the National Security Agency placed caveats on all Bin-Laden-related reports which put extra barriers in the way of sharing information.
<quoted text>
Indeed! The article points to FBI turf wars and distrust of other agencies prior to the catastrophic 9/11 event.

Location hidden

#263604 Dec 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Bush admin attempting to thwart the commission in finding out how poorly the situation was being dealt with by the hierarchy.
I doubt anyone actually can understand how the Bush administration actually worked. It was totally dysfunctional from the get-go.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#263605 Dec 13, 2013
The Bush administration worked well enough to conceive of and pull off 9/11.

No one received so much as a reprimand and no one got fired for failing to do the job they were trained for. Mostly because they were just following orders.

I'd have to say it succeeded. It fooled all the bwunkers on this forum.

Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263606 Dec 13, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The Bush administration worked well enough to conceive of and pull off 9/11.
No one received so much as a reprimand and no one got fired for failing to do the job they were trained for. Mostly because they were just following orders.
I'd have to say it succeeded. It fooled all the bwunkers on this forum.
Huh Eh !
Hey guys, The Junk mail is here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sensual London Massage (Apr '12) 37 min shaggy 9
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr ROCCO 31,647
Couple in dallas tx looking for a female to hav... (Jan '15) 1 hr rmmslat 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr nanoanomaly 987,439
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Phooey 687,432
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr Ricky F 39,265
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 4 hr Johnny 6
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) Sep 21 River Tam 619,794
More from around the web