55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#263455 Dec 10, 2013
...... and yet not a single member of the FDNY who was at the WTC on 9/11 is a Twoofer !?!?!?!?!

I guess they are all keeping quiet to protect their $50,000 a year pension

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#263456 Dec 10, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
...... and yet not a single member of the FDNY who was at the WTC on 9/11 is a Twoofer !?!?!?!?!
I guess they are all keeping quiet to protect their $50,000 a year pension
You fanatical religious types really suck but you guessed right this time!

Huh Eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263457 Dec 10, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
How come jet fuel didn't drop down and blow up stuff outside the towers like it supposedly did in the elevator shafts, catfish?
Is this why
Insults Are Easier
That's easy. The fuel tanks along with the bulk of the fuel penetrated the building because of the momentum. Much of the fuel spilled out and down the cut elevator shafts before the flame front formed.

GLAD I COULD HELP.

Location hidden

#263458 Dec 10, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it was not in a "container",(the shaft) so what was outside just made a huge fireball.(thermal air expansion)
Is this as evidence relevant of an inside job or just an attempt to get on the Twoofer Special Olympics hall of fame.
I'll vote for Twoofer Special Olymics hall of fame.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263460 Dec 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll vote for Twoofer Special Olymics hall of fame.
He's going for the Gold.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263462 Dec 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
He sure needs one. Female supervision for sure. ;-)
I think if he knocked one out with a consenting adult of his choice in sex, instead of writing about it on the net all day it may make him more relaxed and logical. He's all backed up!

Of course I am ruling out any of his relatives.

Location hidden

#263463 Dec 10, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
He's going for the Gold.
Looks like it.
Charlie Sheen

San Anselmo, CA

#263464 Dec 10, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I lied about all that other stuff.
It was not germane to the question. I won't do it again. Oops there I go. No really I promise!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263465 Dec 10, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not germane to the question. I won't do it again. Oops there I go. No really I promise!
Yawn!

#263466 Dec 10, 2013
Going back to bed sorry charlie?
You been at your posit 8 hours now. Long day isn't it with not much to do! Don't worry, your shift will be over soon. LOL

Huh Eh !

#263467 Dec 10, 2013
Long chow line huh eh ?

Hope it wasn't shit on a shingle again.

Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

United States

#263468 Dec 10, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Going back to bed sorry charlie?
You been at your posit 8 hours now. Long day isn't it with not much to do! Don't worry, your shift will be over soon. LOL
Huh Eh !
Yawn No Planer Cali Boy!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#263469 Dec 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
When one floor drops on the other one, the vertical beams would still have the same weight as when it was standing. If what you are saying is true then at least the 47 core columns should have remained standing.
Check out the Core Structural System of the Twin Towers
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/arch/core.htm...
Remember, the first floor to collapse was carrying with it the weight of all the floors above. Each floor was being impacted by the weight of not just the floor above it, but the weight of all of them. Not even the core columns stood a chance. Then there is the reality that there has yet to be offered a cogent, coherent alternative explanation that is even remotely plausible on a factual basis. Think damn it, think.

this one

#263470 Dec 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
Erik Lawyer - Firefighter - AE911Truth.org
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KsbbpUA9FHMXX
Pray tell, what 'truths' have the 'fire fighters for truth' and the ever popular (with you anyways, do you have a man crush?) Mr Lawyer actually uncovered? I'm just asking, because the last couple of times you told us about him, he hadn't actually found anything but half-baked theories. It's the same tape by the way, what has the dude done for you since?

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#263471 Dec 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
Erik Lawyer - Firefighter - AE911Truth.org
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KsbbpUA9FHMXX
What real firefighters have to say
http://www.firehouse.com/forums/t107457/

I like the last comment

Here's an idea for you, walk into the FDNY station right next to the 9/11 site and tell those guys your theory. Have an ambulance already coming because my guess is you are going to get the beating of your life.

Until one of your cowardly bastards will walk out from behind your computer screen and into an FDNY firehouse and talk to guys that were there you are nothing more than pathetic pot stirring bitches seeking 15 minutes of internet fame.

this one

#263472 Dec 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
Discredit me all you want it really means nothing. Once again, listed are statements by more than 220 of these military senior officials. Their collective voices give credibility to the claim that the 9/11 Commission Report is tragically flawed. These individuals cannot be simply dismissed as irresponsible believers in some 9/11 conspiracy theory. Their sincere concern, backed by their decades of service to their country, demonstrate that criticism of the Report is not irresponsible, illogical, nor disloyal, per se. In fact, it can be just the opposite.
http://patriotsquestion911.com/
Don't you find it the slightest bit odd that no one has joined this esteemed list in more than two years? This can't be all the "Senior Military, Intelligence, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials" in the world, so momentum does seem to have seriously, seriously fizzled. What you have there is a list of folk who can't agree on anything except all or part of the official version is somehow inaccurate and some of them probably don't realize they did.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#263473 Dec 10, 2013
Thanks Charlie for showing everyone how desperate you really are. I post links and you havc nothing to rebuttal. Great job!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#263474 Dec 10, 2013
More than 1,400 engineers and architects have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report.

These individuals cannot be simply dismissed as irresponsible believers in some 9/11 conspiracy theory. Their sincere concern, backed by their professional responsibilities related to building design, construction, and other areas of engineering, demonstrates that criticism of the Commission Report is not inherently irresponsible or illogical, and that, in fact, it can be just the opposite.

http://patriotsquestion911.com/engineers.html

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#263475 Dec 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
More than 1,400 engineers and architects have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report.
These individuals cannot be simply dismissed as irresponsible believers in some 9/11 conspiracy theory. Their sincere concern, backed by their professional responsibilities related to building design, construction, and other areas of engineering, demonstrates that criticism of the Commission Report is not inherently irresponsible or illogical, and that, in fact, it can be just the opposite.
http://patriotsquestion911.com/engineers.html
More than 1,400 engineers and architects have proved nothing.

Location hidden

#263476 Dec 10, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Remember, the first floor to collapse was carrying with it the weight of all the floors above. Each floor was being impacted by the weight of not just the floor above it, but the weight of all of them. Not even the core columns stood a chance. Then there is the reality that there has yet to be offered a cogent, coherent alternative explanation that is even remotely plausible on a factual basis. Think damn it, think.
Thought is impossible....:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 980,285
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Robert F 670,462
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 27 min New Age Spiritual... 100,875
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Sky Writer 31 184,298
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr RiversideRedneck 445,661
News Obama Dozed - People Froze AKA Obama's Katrina (Feb '09) 4 hr Jaydon 2,068
AT&T is run by a bunch of crooks who should be ... (Dec '14) 5 hr ATT and Verizon S... 8
More from around the web