no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263288 Dec 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Link or lie?
We later reported on the list of hijackers, thereby superseding the earlier report. In the intervening years we have also reported in detail on the investigation into the attacks, the 9/11 commission and its report.

We’ve carried the full report, executive summary and main findings and, as part of the recent fifth anniversary coverage, a detailed guide to what’s known about what happened on the day. But conspiracy theories have persisted. The confusion over names and identities we reported back in 2001 may have arisen because these were common Arabic and Islamic names.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2006/10...

-----

YOUR TURN DIDDLER!

onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link or LIE?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263289 Dec 7, 2013
Phil Zel wrote:
Rape Story - Phillip D. Zelikow...
911 Myth Maker
http://www.rense.com/general78/rapestory.htm
The Junk mail is here!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#263290 Dec 7, 2013
Big Banks Busted for Market Rigging
JP Morgan & Friends Fined $2.3 Billion

http://www.independentlivingbullion.com/hot-t...

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263291 Dec 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
From The Guardian:
Centre. But some are complaining that their hands were tied.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/nov/07/...
I like this one from the same rag!

9/11 conspiracy theories debunked

For the past 10 years 'truthers' have claimed 9/11 was part of a bigger conspiracy – but does the evidence stack up?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/sep/05/...
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#263292 Dec 7, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Dismiss with derision all ye who post on these pages.
Huh Eh !
I have to question does anyone take Charlie Boy and his clan seriously anymore?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263293 Dec 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
Big Banks Busted for Market Rigging
JP Morgan & Friends Fined $2.3 Billion
http://www.independentlivingbullion.com/hot-t...
Quick question DIDDLER!

onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link or LIE?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263294 Dec 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, FEMA CAMP DIDDLER.....
onemale wrote:
George Bush Face On $20 Bill Watermark
After using a new $20 Bill as a bookmark in a bible book overnight the President Jackson watermark changed into President Bush's face with a devil horn in his forehead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2TBzAJGNKOgXX
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

What's it like to be batsh#t insane?
Pegasus

United States

#263295 Dec 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Heres a little newsflash for you skindogs......yeah.....you and Zorderz, all you deviants do is provide hours upon hours, day in...day out, monthly....yearly,.....beyond one decade......of 100% comic relief.

Also if you notice you clowns and your ring leader Alex Jones have not made one microscopic scratch in the official story and that little mommy banging fiend is THAT.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#263296 Dec 7, 2013
Phil Zel

I have posted a couple of times about Phillip Zelikow.

As you might have noticed by now, what you posted is long and a little tedious to read and is now buried under this page.

But very true and a great treatise on one of the govies many nefarious masterminds and probably one of the architects of 9/11.

I agree with you about this person.

But other than some unwitting stray internet user stumbling by and giving it a glance, it will make no difference to the dimwitted sheeple who inhabit this site 24/7 mocking and ridiculing posters like you and I and a few others who simply question the govies official story about 9/11.

We are not the sheeple. We stand up and say "what" "why" "how" "who" "when" and don't just take the lying govies word for it like the debwunkers who roam these pages looking for someone to insult for insults sake.

Great series of posts. For what its worth, Thanks

Huh Eh !

#263297 Dec 7, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Heres a little newsflash for you skindogs......yeah.....you and Zorderz, all you deviants do is provide hours upon hours, day in...day out, monthly....yearly,.....beyond one decade......of 100% comic relief.
Also if you notice you clowns and your ring leader Alex Jones have not made one microscopic scratch in the official story and that little mommy banging fiend is THAT.
You must be pretty hard up for something to do. Good to see that we get under your skin so bad you have to insult somebody.

Well FUHK YOU and the miniature horse you rode in on.

BTW who's Alex Jones?

Huh eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263298 Dec 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The story I got, he leased the WTC complex for $15 million dollars, so no matter what the total sum was he made a tidy gain.
Your story fails to add up. You have no economic background in these matters.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#263299 Dec 7, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>And once again you prove that you are nothing but an anti-American,
Fuhking Azzhole with an agenda of insults and ridicule, attempting to derail any serious discussion of the tragic events of 9/11.

You are simply a pimple on the prick of progress pig boy!

Huh Eh !
Correction oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS, I'm anti-idiot which is why you and I don't get along.

YW!

Canada

#263300 Dec 7, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>I've been posting here for a couple years now. Way before sorry charlie, kansas kid, and waste of water were assigned to this forum.

No matter what you post, if it is contrary to the official govie fairy tale, they deny it, ask you to prove it, post a link, out and out lie to make you seem like an idiot, then they use childish ridicule and derision to try to insult you. Sometimes they just insult and ridicule. Its all in their official dis-information manual.

If you simply ignore sorry charlie and his futile cry of LINK or LIE and constantly nagging for links to old information he will eventually quit. Let's see what he says about "20 pilots".

Actually its quite funny. They are obviously here 24/7 simply to de-rail, and prevent any serious discussion of 9/11.

Huh Eh !
No, if it's dumb like fictitious stand downs and plane sized holes that according to morons like yourself were >20' it gets laughed at resulting in morons like you playing dumb games like "I know you are but what am I" and "Hey, what about this??".

Most of us don't like the administration that was in power during 911 but we're grown up enough to not buy into absurd fantasies simply to add to our already fulfilled justifications.

But hey, thanks for playing your part of the useless idiot oh elevator boy sheep 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263301 Dec 7, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Phil Zel
I have posted a couple of times about Phillip Zelikow.
As you might have noticed by now, what you posted is long and a little tedious to read and is now buried under this page.
But very true and a great treatise on one of the govies many nefarious masterminds and probably one of the architects of 9/11.
I agree with you about this person.
But other than some unwitting stray internet user stumbling by and giving it a glance, it will make no difference to the dimwitted sheeple who inhabit this site 24/7 mocking and ridiculing posters like you and I and a few others who simply question the govies official story about 9/11.
We are not the sheeple. We stand up and say "what" "why" "how" "who" "when" and don't just take the lying govies word for it like the debwunkers who roam these pages looking for someone to insult for insults sake.
Great series of posts. For what its worth, Thanks
Huh Eh !
If you used objectivity rather than emotion, you would already have the answers.

Canada

#263302 Dec 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>This is a tactic called divide and conqueror
Seriously, go back to sleep moron.

#263303 Dec 7, 2013
Name calling and insults for insults sake alone with nothing constructive.

I totally understand why you don't seem to get it pig boy.

Huh Eh !

#263304 Dec 7, 2013
What is objective about your passionate personal belief in the govie theory of 9/11 pig boy?

I simply don't believe a proven liar (govie) would tell the truth for truth's sake especially if it showed them wrong.

There is no such thing as a negative govie report.

Show us where the govie told the truth about JFK, RFK, MLK or any of the many other lies the govie is fond of.

So much for your objectivity.

Thanks for playing pig boy.

You lose again.

Huh eh !

#263306 Dec 7, 2013
pig boy = subjective passionate personal belief in the official govie fairy tale of 9/11.

Oh my wife went missing in NY on 9/11 Waaaaaa.

Huh Eh !

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#263307 Dec 7, 2013
How many times can a moronic moron say the term moron, while acting like a moron as it accuses others of being morons?

Just ask Dudley DoWrong, he's really smart, and moronically believes instead of discussion,

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#263308 Dec 7, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>You must be pretty hard up for something to do. Good to see that we get under your skin so bad you have to insult somebody.

Well FUHK YOU and the miniature horse you rode in on.

BTW who's Alex Jones?

Huh eh !
Indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Toby Buster 994,112
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Tellthetruth 60,207
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Anthony MN 695,724
Boys spying on their sisters (Jun '11) 23 min Random girl 11
Is America 'Mystery Babylon,' mentioned in the ... 1 hr fat tired old and... 2
Black women White men Dating Site (May '14) 2 hr Murray 16
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 5 hr Truth 4
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web