yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263131 Dec 4, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember it's the train you don't see is the one that kills you.
Not when the train is imaginary.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#263132 Dec 4, 2013
The Might Of The Word wrote:
<quoted text>On the contrary!

I think peepee is very mucho interested!
And you're wrong as always pedo tommy.

Edmonton, Canada

#263133 Dec 4, 2013
onemale wrote:
WOW I almost missed it and it was under my nose the whole time... Of course the govie operatives don't discuss 9/11, they want to kill this site. They want everyone to get tired of the bickering and decide this site is a waste of time... and they give up.
Actually it's just that proving you wrong about 911 is not a challenge and there's nothing you've posted that hasn't already been discussed and dismissed ad naseum.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263134 Dec 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Ever see this.

http://loosetrains911.blogspot.com/

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#263135 Dec 4, 2013
Who discusses anything? All the bwunkers on this forum ever do is dismiss every new idea or question out of hand ad nauseum.

Then they attack the source as a matter of course, and don't forget the third grade name-calling and feeble attempts at ridiculing the poster.

Maybe this forum should be called pig boys and sorry friends playpen.

Huh Eh !
Sharlie Cheen

Virginia Beach, VA

#263136 Dec 4, 2013
I guess I like impressing people with how much of a dumbass (that's what they tell me anyway) I am by telling them I believe the official story concerning the events of 9/11. About three fourths of the people I say that to respond to me as if I am a total jackass and idiot for believing the official story. But I respond by saying it is the official story, and that must make it true and important to regard as the truth, therefore, because it is the accepted truth. Right? I mean that is correct, isn't it? When I hear the TV news people talk about it, they always only say stuff in line with the official story, you know like, on the tenth anniversary of 9/11 that happened in September 2011, the only stuff that was said that I noticed was retelling the official story. The thing I can't believe is how anyone would doubt it and actually believe the government had any part to play in actually making it happen. They are not supposed to do anything like that, so that means they must not! My logic is very simple. Tell me I am wrong if I am? Can you?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263137 Dec 4, 2013
LOL, Nice looney easy , I give you an F+!
Sharlie Cheen wrote:
I guess I like impressing people with how much of a dumbass (that's what they tell me anyway) I am by telling them I believe the official story concerning the events of 9/11. About three fourths of the people I say that to respond to me as if I am a total jackass and idiot for believing the official story. But I respond by saying it is the official story, and that must make it true and important to regard as the truth, therefore, because it is the accepted truth. Right? I mean that is correct, isn't it? When I hear the TV news people talk about it, they always only say stuff in line with the official story, you know like, on the tenth anniversary of 9/11 that happened in September 2011, the only stuff that was said that I noticed was retelling the official story. The thing I can't believe is how anyone would doubt it and actually believe the government had any part to play in actually making it happen. They are not supposed to do anything like that, so that means they must not! My logic is very simple. Tell me I am wrong if I am? Can you?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263138 Dec 4, 2013
Sucks Chainy Ass wrote:
steel melts at a much higher temp than jet fuel burns
VA Boy.

If you want to be taken serious can you tell me anywhere in the official story where it said jet fuel melted steel?

If you don't know the most basic claims of the official story how can one even dispute it?

Edmonton, Canada

#263139 Dec 4, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Who discusses anything? All the bwunkers on this forum ever do is dismiss every new idea or question out of hand ad nauseum.

Then they attack the source as a matter of course, and don't forget the third grade name-calling and feeble attempts at ridiculing the poster.

Huh Eh !
Are you referring to being proven wrong about the size of the hole in the Pentagon...or about the fictitious stand down order...or the hundreds of other example of you idjits being proven dead wrong?

Well you're right. After you were once again turned into a laughing stock all discussion ended.

But then idiots like you, many fails and Ignorance is Bliss are just neck down regurgitators who don't apply logic or reason while you mindlessly copy and paste old debunked junk on the internet while pretending you're doing it as some kind of public service.

Oh and your sources lie at least as much as the government so it's quite ironic you continue to believe everything they say oh elevator boy-sheep YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS....but then to be a good twoofer one needs to be a very good hypocrite too!
The 9 11 Omission

Virginia Beach, VA

#263140 Dec 4, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
VA Boy.
If you want to be taken serious can you tell me anywhere in the official story where it said jet fuel melted steel?
If you don't know the most basic claims of the official story how can one even dispute it?
I am pretty sure that someone using a fake nick of someone famous is not to be taken seriously.

Edmonton, Canada

#263141 Dec 4, 2013
The 9 11 Omission wrote:
<quoted text>I am pretty sure that someone using a fake nick of someone famous is not to be taken seriously.
Yet another Mayor of Dodge!

No one takes you losers seriously because you mindlessly regurgitate lies that have been exposed for years and you have zero interest in the truth.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263142 Dec 4, 2013
The 9 11 Omission wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pretty sure that someone using a fake nick of someone famous is not to be taken seriously.
So what you are saying is you can not find a link to support your claim that Jet Fuel melted steel.

It appears I was right, you do not know the claims of the so called "official story" your Ouija Board just tells you it is wrong.

----------

VA Boy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263143 Dec 4, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
LOL, Nice looney easy , I give you an F+!
<quoted text>
How about an F-?
onemale

Pana, IL

#263144 Dec 4, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's just that proving you wrong about 911 is not a challenge and there's nothing you've posted that hasn't already been discussed and dismissed ad naseum.
You can dismiss the nose on your face, if it makes you feel better.
onemale

Pana, IL

#263145 Dec 4, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Huh Eh !
You hit the nail on the head.
Somehow name calling debunks links???

onemale

Pana, IL

#263146 Dec 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd much rather imagine a train is coming, than the alternative.
onemale

Pana, IL

#263147 Dec 4, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
OK!
“wanting my oldest sister”
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TN6LAC3QJ...
“i wanna have sex with my mom”
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T4V4NMBAV...
QUICK Question, DO YOU HAVE ANY KIN THAT COULD BE CONSIDERED CONSENTING ADULTS?
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/family/kids/TC0KV9...
OH MY GOD! Run spawn of Onemale!
What part of the (9/11 topic) don't you understand?

onemale

Pana, IL

#263148 Dec 4, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
OK!
“wanting my oldest sister”
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TN6LAC3QJ...
“i wanna have sex with my mom”
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T4V4NMBAV...
QUICK Question, DO YOU HAVE ANY KIN THAT COULD BE CONSIDERED CONSENTING ADULTS?
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/family/kids/TC0KV9...
OH MY GOD! Run spawn of Onemale!
Somehow this proves 9/11 wasn't an inside job???
onemale

Pana, IL

#263149 Dec 4, 2013
Boycott of Citgo hurts Americans, not Chavez

http://www.chron.com/business/steffy/article/...

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#263150 Dec 5, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of the (9/11 topic) don't you understand?
7-Eleven are in on it
onemale wrote:
Boycott of Citgo hurts Americans, not Chavez
http://www.chron.com/business/steffy/article/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min ChristineM 853,084
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min USA Born 595,641
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 19 min ChristineM 444,027
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 38 min apg 248
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 59 min razz58 2,618
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr listen 100,623
Why I'll Never Date a Filipina... (Dec '14) 1 hr BoboHaha 12
The Christian Atheist debate 9 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 726
More from around the web