Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#263246 Dec 6, 2013
sorry charlie don't you have some corn to shuck?

There is a big world out there. Crawl out from under the bed and get a life.

The money can't be that good!

Huh eh !

#263247 Dec 6, 2013
20 pilots Link or Lie

6 weeks later Atta .....

Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263248 Dec 6, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
sorry charlie don't you have some corn to shuck?
There is a big world out there. Crawl out from under the bed and get a life.
The money can't be that good!
Huh eh !
Yawn, LMFAO! If only you knew.

#263249 Dec 6, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
We know, no proof needed, SHEEPLE!
A govie that would lie about RFK, JFK, MLK, Gulf of Tonkin, Pearl Harbor etc. would have no trouble providing scientists, witnesses, flight manifests heck even passports of their patsies.

This lying govie is your only PROOF that what they say is the truth.

SHEEPLE ....

Proof, we doan need no stinkin proof, we got the govie to back us up. LOL

Huh Eh !

Fontaine For The Fed

Lincoln, NE

#263250 Dec 6, 2013
Recent Federal Court Rulings on the Federal Reserve and Paper Money

Below are some recent court rulings on the issues of the Federal Reserve and paper money.

U.S. v. Rickman, 638 F.2d 182, C.A.Kan. 1980:

Federal Reserve Notes in which the defendant, charged with failure to file federal income tax returns, was paid were lawful money within the meaning of the United States Constitution. 26 USCA §7203; USCA Const. Art. 1,§8, cl. 5.

U.S. v. Wangrund, 533 F.2d 495; C.A.Cal. 1976

The statute establishing Federal Reserve Notes as legal tender for all debts, public and private, including taxes, is within the constitutional authority of Congress; thus the defendant could not overturn his conviction on two counts of wilful failure to make an income tax return on the theory that he did not receive money since checks he received as compensation for his services could be cashed only for Federal Reserve Notes which were not redeemable in specie. 26 USCA §61,§7203; USCA Const. art. 1,§8; Coinage Act of 1965,§102; 31 USCA §392.

Nixon v. Individual Head of St. Joseph Mortgage Company, 615 F.Supp. 890, affirmed 787 F.2d 596. D.C.Ind. 1985.

Federal Reserve notes are legal tender.

Ginter v. Southern, 611 F.2d 1226, certiorari denied 100 S.Ct 2946, 446 US 967, 64 L.E.d.2d 827. C.A.Ark. 1979.

Tax protestor's claims concerning the constitutionality of the Federal Reserve System, Internal Revenue Code and establishment of tax court were so frivolous as not to require discussion and detail. USCA Const. Amends. 5, 13; 28 USCA §1346; 26 USCA §6532, 26 USCA §7422.
Fontaine For The Fed

Lincoln, NE

#263251 Dec 6, 2013
U.S. v. Schmitz, 542 F.2d 782 certiorari denied 97 S.Ct. 1134, 429 US 1105, 51 L.Ed.2d 556. C.A.Cal. 1976.

Federal Reserve Notes constitute legal tender and are taxable dollars. USCA Const. Art. 1,§10.

Milam v. U.S., 524 F.2d 629. C.A.Cal. 1974.

The statute which delegates to the Federal Reserve System the power to issue circulating notes for money borrowed and the power to define the quality and force of those notes as currency is valid ... Although golden eagles, double eagles, and silver dollars were lovely to look at and delightful to hold, the holder of a $50 Federal Reserve Bank Note, although entitled to redeem his note, was not entitled to do so in precious metal. Federal Reserve Act,§16, 12 USCA §411; Coinage Act of 1965,§102, 31 USCA §392.

Moreover, the paper money issue is an irrelevant one. If we replace each all paper that has "one dollar" printed on it with a coin that has "one dollar" stamped on it, what will we gain? We willl have achieved compliance with the literal words of the constitution at the expense of a convenient and popular form of money.
The Truth Preacher

New York, NY

#263252 Dec 6, 2013
Larry Silverstein was the man responsible for 9/11. Look him up and your jaws will drop.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263253 Dec 6, 2013
The Truth Preacher wrote:
Larry Silverstein was the man responsible for 9/11. Look him up and your jaws will drop.
How, what did he do?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#263254 Dec 6, 2013
This ought to be good. Larry Silverstein was the "man responsible for 9/11", Gracie? Of the many folk who have financially benefited from 9/11, he may be the one who benefited most, but that don't make him the "mastermind" of any or all of it. What be your proof?

this one

#263255 Dec 6, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
A govie that would lie about RFK, JFK, MLK, Gulf of Tonkin, Pearl Harbor etc. would have no trouble providing scientists, witnesses, flight manifests heck even passports of their patsies.
This lying govie is your only PROOF that what they say is the truth.
SHEEPLE ....
Proof, we doan need no stinkin proof, we got the govie to back us up. LOL
Huh Eh !
You've probably heard this before, but the only sheeple in the room are the ones on your side of the debate. Y'all believe anything and everything you are told, as long as the source is in no way associated with the dreaded government. You have to look no farther than your friend, the buffoon from Mattoon, he believes that 5-7 of those identified as hijackers didn't do it, because they were still alive and the best reason he can give for it is that this dude's sister is nice. I'm still waiting for one of you to come up with a single, coherent, cogent theory based on the available facts that offers a rational alternative explanation that stands up to at least reasonable doubt. All I hear is the same old bleating.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#263256 Dec 6, 2013
He lost a shit load of money. Now why would he destroy prime income property?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#263257 Dec 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
He lost a shit load of money. Now why would he destroy prime income property?
Some reports say he got $7 billion dollars for an insurance settlement
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#263258 Dec 6, 2013
From the BBC News:
A 9/11 alleged hijacker called Waleed Al Shehri says he left the US a year ago.
The date of this report was Sept 23 2001
Therefore he left the US almost a year before 9/11

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/1559151.stm

As more and more alleged 9/11 hijackers keeps turning up alive, they now tell us it was a mistake in identity.
Do we have so many Muslims in this country with passports that we cannot keep them straight? And it just happened to be a few 9/11 alleged hijackers. How convenient
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#263259 Dec 6, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You've probably heard this before, but the only sheeple in the room are the ones on your side of the debate. Y'all believe anything and everything you are told, as long as the source is in no way associated with the dreaded government. You have to look no farther than your friend, the buffoon from Mattoon, he believes that 5-7 of those identified as hijackers didn't do it, because they were still alive and the best reason he can give for it is that this dude's sister is nice. I'm still waiting for one of you to come up with a single, coherent, cogent theory based on the available facts that offers a rational alternative explanation that stands up to at least reasonable doubt. All I hear is the same old bleating.
This is a tactic called divide and conqueror
We are on to you and seeing right through you.
I noticed you never responded to my last post to ya.
Cat got your tongue?

Charlie Sheen

Bennet, NE

#263260 Dec 6, 2013
Yea, As the BBC noted when they retracted to stories family diddler, they were the Arabic Equivalent of John Smith here.

BUT YOU CLAIMED AT LEAST 7 WERE INTERVIEWED POST 9-11, THAT'S BIG NEWS, POST THE INTERVIEWS!

Link or lie!
onemale wrote:
From the BBC News:
As more and more alleged 9/11 hijackers keeps turning up alive, they now tell us it was a mistake in identity.
Do we have so many Muslims in this country with passports that we cannot keep them straight? And it just happened to be a few 9/11 alleged hijackers. How convenient
Charlie Sheen

Bennet, NE

#263261 Dec 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Cat got your tongue?
I noticed you NEVER responded to this one. DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK WE CAN'T TELL YOU ARE A VERY DISHONEST SPASTIC MOONBAT!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
LIKE OR LIE! Sister got your tongue?

Location hidden

#263262 Dec 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Some reports say he got $7 billion dollars for an insurance settlement
It has already been established that he lost billions. He also lost thousands of square foot rental space and revenues. Twoofer accounting is pure nonsense. Anyone can do the real math and see. Guess you slept through your math classes.

Location hidden

#263263 Dec 6, 2013
Soon after the September 11 attacks, Silverstein declared his intent to rebuild, though he and his insurers became embroiled in a multi-year dispute over whether the attacks had constituted one event or two under the terms of the insurance policy, which provided for a maximum of $3.55 billion coverage per event.[2] A settlement was reached in 2007, with insurers agreeing to pay out $4.55 billion,[3] which was not as much as Silverstein had sought. Silverstein also ran into multiple disputes with other parties in the rebuilding effort, including with the Port Authority. In an agreement reached in April 2006, Silverstein retained rights to build three office towers (150 Greenwich Street, 175 Greenwich Street, and 200 Greenwich Street), while One World Trade Center (previously referred to as the "Freedom Tower") would be owned by the Port Authority, as would Tower Five, which it would have the option of leasing to a different private developer and having redesigned as a residential building.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstei...

All well documented and foot noted material. Looks like he lost a substantial amount of money. Where does the 7 billion dollar figure come from? The sky?

this one

#263264 Dec 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
From the BBC News:
I don't know if you have noticed this, but you have yet to prove any of the identified as hijackers have turned up alive at any point after 9/11, let alone that you have the foggiest flocking clue where they are now. When you can't even prove one, talk of more is just plain delusionally silly of you.

this one

#263265 Dec 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
This is a tactic called divide and conqueror
Only if you can't fake having a clue what in the hell that phrase means. There's no need to divide your flock to beat it, y'all can all be taken out at the same time.
onemale wrote:
We are on to you and seeing right through you.
You do, do you? Pray tell, what doth thou see?
onemale wrote:
Cat got your tongue?
I must have missed it. I can't add this thread to my tracker, so I usually just go to the last page. Run it by me again, I'll be more than happy to respond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Holy dr Shrink 992,011
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min ThClj 52,163
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min Holy dr Shrink 445,997
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 14 min Doctor REALITY 27
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 10
My girlfriend’s vegan. Need some tips and insi... 1 hr michaelv2 1
Those in the twin towers who saw the jets coming 1 hr Doctor REALITY 35
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Chuck 693,272
More from around the web