|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

onemale wrote:
9/11 Hijackers Passports were issued by the CIA
http://talk.baltimoresun.com/topic/244901-911...
We Know, You are nutts!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprise, but Obama changed that.
False, If you are on US Soil and are a US Citizen you have full rights to an attorney the same as you did post Patriot Act, Neither the act changed that fact, nor can Obama override the Constitution!

WHY DO YOU LIE LIKE A KID TO PRETEND YOU ARE RIGHT ALL THE TIME.

Link OR LIE PANTYSNIFFER!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

onemale wrote:
911 Hijackers Still Alive. BBC Recorded A Press Conference Given By One.
http://the-tap.blogspot.com/2011/02/911-hijac...
FROM THE BBC

A five-year-old story from our archive has been the subject of some recent editorial discussion here. The story, written in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, was about confusion at the time surrounding the names and identities of some of the hijackers. This confusion was widely reported and was also acknowledged by the FBI.

The story has been cited ever since by some as evidence that the 9/11 attacks were part of a US government conspiracy.

We later reported on the list of hijackers, thereby superseding the earlier report. In the intervening years we have also reported in detail on the investigation into the attacks, the 9/11 commission and its report.

We’ve carried the full report, executive summary and main findings and, as part of the recent fifth anniversary coverage, a detailed guide to what’s known about what happened on the day. But conspiracy theories have persisted. The confusion over names and identities we reported back in 2001 may have arisen because these were common Arabic and Islamic names.

In an effort to make this clearer, we have made one small change to the original story. Under the FBI picture of Waleed al Shehri we have added the words "A man called Waleed Al Shehri..." to make it as clear as possible that there was confusion over the identity. The rest of the story remains as it was in the archive as a record of the situation at the time.

We recently asked the FBI for a statement, and this is, as things stand, the closest thing we have to a definitive view: The FBI is confident that it has positively identified the nineteen hijackers responsible for the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Also, the 9/11 investigation was thoroughly reviewed by the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States and the House and Senate Joint Inquiry. Neither of these reviews ever raised the issue of doubt about the identity of the nineteen hijackers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2006/10...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Hey PantySniffer!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link or LIE?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Scroll to 1:15
5 of the hijackers were interviewed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G6gtqAr241IXX
WHERE ARE THE BBC INTERVIEWS WITH 5, I WILL ACCEPT 1 AS YOU WON'T EVEN FIND THAT

LINK OR LIE!
Link or Lie!
LINK OR LIE!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

onemale wrote:
9/11 Hijackers Passports were issued by the CIA
http://talk.baltimoresun.com/topic/244901-911...
When you pick up garbage all day do you just deposit it here?

Your source is not the Sun but a forum, if you follow the story it says NOTHING OF THE SORT!

Can you even read or are you such a SHEEPLE you read a headline on a forum and accept it as the 100 truth?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
WHERE ARE THE BBC INTERVIEWS WITH 5, I WILL ACCEPT 1 AS YOU WON'T EVEN FIND THAT

LINK OR LIE!
Link or Lie!
LINK OR LIE!
He must be a blast to play poker with eh?

Just tell him you have a royal flush every hand and he'll fold!

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Dubyas Revange wrote:
All you simpleminded suckass pissants believe whatever jackasinine tripe that you want to believe.

Obviously, you can't handle the truth, if it shakes up your world view.

Mushrooms.

Kept in the dark, and fed shit.

Welcome to something similar to the movie IDIOCRACY coming true in the near future.

All you who can't see beyond the official bullshit and lies, go flush yourself down the toilet, now.

K, thanks, BYE!
Go back to sleep moron.
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LINK OR LIE!
Link or Lie!
LINK OR LIE!
He is trying to drum-up damage control from his last jaunt with bullshit links and compound his dilemma with that mother/bj thing.

Truther traits exposed by light of the day, good nail Charlie.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>He is trying to drum-up damage control from his last jaunt with bullshit links and compound his dilemma with that mother/bj thing.
Truther traits exposed by light of the day, good nail Charlie.
Thanks, This can't even be called a debate anymore, endless links that don't support what they claim, endless lies and unsourced forum posts where anyone can claim anything. It's amusing but any slight intellectual attributes have long left the building.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

It's kind of like calling out requests for the string quartet to play on the deck of the Titanic from the lifeboats.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And 12 years ago you would have not believed they would impose the Patriot Act, where they can detain you indefinitely without an attorney or trial. As a former union steward, we knew we had to nip crap in the bud before it gets started, once it's started it's too late. We let Bush start the Patriot Act which enabled Obama to add to it, and it won't stop there. Just like the so-called gun control, they keep chipping away and chipping away our rights, in hopes we won't notice. Unfortunately so many does not.
YOU SPEAK TRUTH. Have some more! Kenyan-born Obama shouldn't have even been allowed on the ballot.
The Hawaiian Birth Certificate, JFK's purported autopsy pix, the Pentagon footage from the 9/11 attack, repainting TITANIC on the wreckage, the whole Jack-the-Ripper nonsense and claims Truman was never a klansman are all lies put out by the Freemasons/Illuminati to cover for their misdeeds.
Kenyan-born Obama IS the Antichrist. Jesuit Pope Francis is 100% Italian and he is The False Prophet.
Please open your eyes people. The Illuminati-Freemasons are in the final stages of setting up their New World Order. Bush & Cheney knew the 9/11 attacks were an inside job they helped orchestrate. The GOP and FOX are no better than the liberals and NPR. They are all in cahoots. Paul Ryan & gay-Moslem Obama are BOTH Freemasons working toward the same end.
I too hate Big Brother Obama. John 3:16
FEMA camps, guillotines & black plastic coffin/crematories await but first comes Rapture. Later the Tribulation & Mark of the Beast.
Pegasus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, This can't even be called a debate anymore, endless links that don't support what they claim, endless lies and unsourced forum posts where anyone can claim anything. It's amusing but any slight intellectual attributes have long left the building.
I can only agree and then some.

Look at it this way for it is the games they play.

This is the oldest board in relation to their claim of conspiracy and we own the board so these fanatical misfits have the only hope left of us leaving.

The pounding they recieve is what keeps their TRUE numbers to a minimum.

Look back and see how many have gone not to return socks or no socks.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>YOU SPEAK TRUTH. Have some more! Kenyan-born Obama shouldn't have even been allowed on the ballot.
The Hawaiian Birth Certificate, JFK's purported autopsy pix, the Pentagon footage from the 9/11 attack, repainting TITANIC on the wreckage, the whole Jack-the-Ripper nonsense and claims Truman was never a klansman are all lies put out by the Freemasons/Illuminati to cover for their misdeeds.
Kenyan-born Obama IS the Antichrist. Jesuit Pope Francis is 100% Italian and he is The False Prophet.
Please open your eyes people. The Illuminati-Freemasons are in the final stages of setting up their New World Order. Bush & Cheney knew the 9/11 attacks were an inside job they helped orchestrate. The GOP and FOX are no better than the liberals and NPR. They are all in cahoots. Paul Ryan & gay-Moslem Obama are BOTH Freemasons working toward the same end.
FEMA camps, guillotines & black plastic coffin/crematories await but first comes Rapture. Later the Tribulation & Mark of the Beast.
How's that impeachment going for you birther-nut?

Keep stroking.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>YOU SPEAK TRUTH. Have some more! Kenyan-born Obama shouldn't have even been allowed on the ballot.
Bush Jr. was the anti-Christ. We are still here.
Thanks for sharing your paranoid delusional fantasies with the thread.
Now run along Skippy.
Pegasus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
Drinking early today Zorderz?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Drinking early today Zorderz?
Paranoid much?

Insults Are Easier

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Paranoid much?

Insults Are Easier
Lie much?
Insults Are Easier wrote:
The WTC towers were designed withstand the impact of two, count them, two 707's. 707's are considerably smaller then those aircraft that struck the towers, yet not considerably lighter due to the composite materials the newer aircraft are constructed with.
I said,

Porkpie Hat wrote, "<quoted text>
You've been shown time after time that the designer of the buildings did a few calculations to prove the buildings would survive a hit from a slow moving 707 lost in fog and no fuel loading was taken into account.
But then there's the fact that the buildings did survive the impacts..,.d'oh!
"

Leslie Robertson, lead designer of WTC 1 & 2 said,

"The two towers were the first structures outside of the military and nuclear industries designed to resist the impact of a jet airliner, the Boeing 707. It was assumed that the jetliner would be lost in the fog, seeking to land at JFK or at Newark. To the best of our knowledge, little was known about the effects of a fire from such an aircraft, and no designs were prepared for that circumstance. Indeed, at that time, no fireproofing systems were available to control the effects of such fires."

He also said,

"Figure 3 shows the comparative energy of impact for the Mitchell bomber that hit the Empire State Building during World War II, a 707, and a 767. The energy contained in the fuel is shown in Figure 4. Considerations of larger aircraft are shown in Figures 5 and 6. The physical sizes of these aircraft are compared with the size of the floor plate of one of the towers in Figure 7. These charts demonstrate conclusively that we should not and cannot design buildings and structures to resist the impact of these aircraft."

http://www.nae.edu/Publications/Bridge/Engine...

Of course you do.

Twoof is a lie that can only be defended by telling more lies which are all told by liars...like you!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

You know what, smear campaign? If I wanted to point out every stupid thing you had said, implied or done, I could. If I wanted to publish peoples name's and accuse them of pedophilia to smear their character like you, I could. If I wanted to keep a desktop file of every event and misrepresent it later, I could do that to.

But you know why I don't?

Because I am not complete obsessive, dishonest filth, like you are.

This is why for you,

Insults Are Easier
onemale

Pana, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

To clarify for the pea- brains on here:
According to James Fetzer 5 of the hijackers were interviewed by the BBC and the Guardian of the UK.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••