Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262937 Nov 30, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>He is trying to drum-up damage control from his last jaunt with bullshit links and compound his dilemma with that mother/bj thing.
Truther traits exposed by light of the day, good nail Charlie.
Thanks, This can't even be called a debate anymore, endless links that don't support what they claim, endless lies and unsourced forum posts where anyone can claim anything. It's amusing but any slight intellectual attributes have long left the building.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#262938 Nov 30, 2013
It's kind of like calling out requests for the string quartet to play on the deck of the Titanic from the lifeboats.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#262939 Nov 30, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And 12 years ago you would have not believed they would impose the Patriot Act, where they can detain you indefinitely without an attorney or trial. As a former union steward, we knew we had to nip crap in the bud before it gets started, once it's started it's too late. We let Bush start the Patriot Act which enabled Obama to add to it, and it won't stop there. Just like the so-called gun control, they keep chipping away and chipping away our rights, in hopes we won't notice. Unfortunately so many does not.
YOU SPEAK TRUTH. Have some more! Kenyan-born Obama shouldn't have even been allowed on the ballot.
The Hawaiian Birth Certificate, JFK's purported autopsy pix, the Pentagon footage from the 9/11 attack, repainting TITANIC on the wreckage, the whole Jack-the-Ripper nonsense and claims Truman was never a klansman are all lies put out by the Freemasons/Illuminati to cover for their misdeeds.
Kenyan-born Obama IS the Antichrist. Jesuit Pope Francis is 100% Italian and he is The False Prophet.
Please open your eyes people. The Illuminati-Freemasons are in the final stages of setting up their New World Order. Bush & Cheney knew the 9/11 attacks were an inside job they helped orchestrate. The GOP and FOX are no better than the liberals and NPR. They are all in cahoots. Paul Ryan & gay-Moslem Obama are BOTH Freemasons working toward the same end.
I too hate Big Brother Obama. John 3:16
FEMA camps, guillotines & black plastic coffin/crematories await but first comes Rapture. Later the Tribulation & Mark of the Beast.
Pegasus

United States

#262940 Nov 30, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, This can't even be called a debate anymore, endless links that don't support what they claim, endless lies and unsourced forum posts where anyone can claim anything. It's amusing but any slight intellectual attributes have long left the building.
I can only agree and then some.

Look at it this way for it is the games they play.

This is the oldest board in relation to their claim of conspiracy and we own the board so these fanatical misfits have the only hope left of us leaving.

The pounding they recieve is what keeps their TRUE numbers to a minimum.

Look back and see how many have gone not to return socks or no socks.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#262941 Nov 30, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>YOU SPEAK TRUTH. Have some more! Kenyan-born Obama shouldn't have even been allowed on the ballot.
The Hawaiian Birth Certificate, JFK's purported autopsy pix, the Pentagon footage from the 9/11 attack, repainting TITANIC on the wreckage, the whole Jack-the-Ripper nonsense and claims Truman was never a klansman are all lies put out by the Freemasons/Illuminati to cover for their misdeeds.
Kenyan-born Obama IS the Antichrist. Jesuit Pope Francis is 100% Italian and he is The False Prophet.
Please open your eyes people. The Illuminati-Freemasons are in the final stages of setting up their New World Order. Bush & Cheney knew the 9/11 attacks were an inside job they helped orchestrate. The GOP and FOX are no better than the liberals and NPR. They are all in cahoots. Paul Ryan & gay-Moslem Obama are BOTH Freemasons working toward the same end.
FEMA camps, guillotines & black plastic coffin/crematories await but first comes Rapture. Later the Tribulation & Mark of the Beast.
How's that impeachment going for you birther-nut?

Keep stroking.

Location hidden

#262942 Nov 30, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>YOU SPEAK TRUTH. Have some more! Kenyan-born Obama shouldn't have even been allowed on the ballot.
Bush Jr. was the anti-Christ. We are still here.
Thanks for sharing your paranoid delusional fantasies with the thread.
Now run along Skippy.
Pegasus

United States

#262943 Nov 30, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
Drinking early today Zorderz?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#262944 Nov 30, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Drinking early today Zorderz?
Paranoid much?

Insults Are Easier

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#262946 Nov 30, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Paranoid much?

Insults Are Easier
Lie much?
The WTC towers were designed withstand the impact of two, count them, two 707's. 707's are considerably smaller then those aircraft that struck the towers, yet not considerably lighter due to the composite materials the newer aircraft are constructed with.
I said,

Porkpie Hat wrote, "<quoted text>
You've been shown time after time that the designer of the buildings did a few calculations to prove the buildings would survive a hit from a slow moving 707 lost in fog and no fuel loading was taken into account.
But then there's the fact that the buildings did survive the impacts..,.d'oh!
"

Leslie Robertson, lead designer of WTC 1 & 2 said,

"The two towers were the first structures outside of the military and nuclear industries designed to resist the impact of a jet airliner, the Boeing 707. It was assumed that the jetliner would be lost in the fog, seeking to land at JFK or at Newark. To the best of our knowledge, little was known about the effects of a fire from such an aircraft, and no designs were prepared for that circumstance. Indeed, at that time, no fireproofing systems were available to control the effects of such fires."

He also said,

"Figure 3 shows the comparative energy of impact for the Mitchell bomber that hit the Empire State Building during World War II, a 707, and a 767. The energy contained in the fuel is shown in Figure 4. Considerations of larger aircraft are shown in Figures 5 and 6. The physical sizes of these aircraft are compared with the size of the floor plate of one of the towers in Figure 7. These charts demonstrate conclusively that we should not and cannot design buildings and structures to resist the impact of these aircraft."

http://www.nae.edu/Publications/Bridge/Engine...

Of course you do.

Twoof is a lie that can only be defended by telling more lies which are all told by liars...like you!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#262947 Nov 30, 2013
You know what, smear campaign? If I wanted to point out every stupid thing you had said, implied or done, I could. If I wanted to publish peoples name's and accuse them of pedophilia to smear their character like you, I could. If I wanted to keep a desktop file of every event and misrepresent it later, I could do that to.

But you know why I don't?

Because I am not complete obsessive, dishonest filth, like you are.

This is why for you,

Insults Are Easier
onemale

Pana, IL

#262948 Nov 30, 2013
To clarify for the pea- brains on here:
According to James Fetzer 5 of the hijackers were interviewed by the BBC and the Guardian of the UK.
onemale

Pana, IL

#262949 Nov 30, 2013
A one world government (The New World Order) is predicted by both the Bible and Oscar Nostradamus.

Rockefeller and the New World Order

Part 1
&li st=PLE46D90F6E20B0B3F&inde x=0

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#262951 Nov 30, 2013
And again, for the, what is it now, 200th time you have repeated the same lie, you cesspool of human filth? On top of it, you aren't even smart enough to know the difference between a lie and a mistake - which what I said was neither - but even if it was you still idiotically would have got it wrong.

http://youtu.be/6qv7Oc9OFwg

Thats how dumb you are, and thats also how dumb your little minions are that humor you on this forum, if they are not actually you. You dishonest piece of shit.

You freak of a human.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#262952 Nov 30, 2013
Who is Oscar Nostradamus? Jesus, if its not the smear campaign intentionally making truth look bad its people who will post anything keeping people confused.

That guy the other day nailed it, we are screwed.

I'm out, this entire thing is just a waste of time, people are just too stupid to even be worth it.

Enjoy your enslavement, idiots.

Insults Are Easier
onemale

Pana, IL

#262953 Nov 30, 2013
onemale

Pana, IL

#262954 Nov 30, 2013
Who is Oscar Nostradamus? Jesus, if its not the smear campaign intentionally making truth look bad its people who will post anything keeping people confused.
That guy the other day nailed it, we are screwed.
I'm out, this entire thing is just a waste of time, people are just too stupid to even be worth it.
Enjoy your enslavement, idiots.
Insults Are Easier
Who is Nostradamus???
Every prediction he has made, has happened.
The History of Nostradamus:
http://www.nostradamuspredictions.org/nostrad...

Location hidden

#262955 Nov 30, 2013
onemale wrote:
Useless nonsense.

Location hidden

#262956 Nov 30, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Nostradamus???
Every prediction he has made, has happened.
The History of Nostradamus:
http://www.nostradamuspredictions.org/nostrad...
Not really but welcome to your delusions.
onemale

Pana, IL

#262957 Nov 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really but welcome to your delusions.
Name one of Nostradamus predictions that didn't happen.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#262958 Nov 30, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one of Nostradamus predictions that didn't happen.
There will be an earthquake in the next 10 years

Aussiedamus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Regina 543,198
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min dirty white boy- 740,546
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Patrick 227,939
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 4 min Always4Fun13 169
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Tim Osman 118,210
does parents like having sex infront of their k... (May '13) 7 min bane786 96
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 10 min Johnsex 901
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min bad bob 173,884
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Joana 158

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••