Pegasus

United States

#263024 Dec 2, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Liar!
<quoted text>
Link or LIE?
He has to be in some type of group home for 1/2 tards and every time the frazzled nurse nods off he sneaks on the pc until she awakens and whacks him off his hockey helmet with a Louisville Slugger and its back to
his cage.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263025 Dec 2, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one of Nostradamus predictions that didn't happen.
Here is 10, PS DIDDLER, If you can read 9-11 into the first one you are more insane than I thought, center of the earth or sky?

http://listverse.com/2007/09/14/top-10-prophe...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263026 Dec 2, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>He has to be in some type of group home for 1/2 tards and every time the frazzled nurse nods off he sneaks on the pc until she awakens and whacks him off his hockey helmet with a Louisville Slugger and its back to
his cage.
He is one crazy diddler!

------

"i wanna have sex with my mom"
onemale wrote:
If she is a single mother without a boyfriend you may have a chance.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T4V4NMBAV...
Pegasus

United States

#263027 Dec 2, 2013
Strange how the regular riff raff of Truthers are taking a holiday.......I wonder if Alex Jones gives the sick little f@cks personal time.

All I can say now is roll out a brand new batch of puppets to cover the dirty deeds of the prior ones.

LMFBBO!!!!!!!!!!waaaaaaahhhhhh haaaaaaahhhaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa .
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#263028 Dec 2, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
Strange how the regular riff raff of Truthers are taking a holiday.......I wonder if Alex Jones gives the sick little f@cks personal time.
All I can say now is roll out a brand new batch of puppets to cover the dirty deeds of the prior ones.
LMFBBO!!!!!!!!!!waaaaaaahhhhhh haaaaaaahhhaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa .
Diddler might be busy getting his diddle on.

“wanting my oldest sister”
onemale wrote:
There is nothing wrong when it involves two consenting adults and it is kept in private.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TN6LAC3QJ...

“i wanna have sex with my mom”
onemale wrote:
If she is a single mother without a boyfriend you may have a chance.
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't condone incest but what two consenting adults do is their business. No doubt she is on birth control.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TKKE804TD...
Pegasus

Marcus Hook, PA

#263029 Dec 2, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Diddler might be busy getting his diddle on.
“wanting my oldest sister”
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TN6LAC3QJ...
“i wanna have sex with my mom”
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TKKE804TD...
There is no doubt in my mind that he is a product of inbreeding...watching as he posts links contrary to what he claims is in them,
the space-shot replies,....the tangents of this and that......the denial of dead to right posts, and notice the mutant was up most of the night doing god knows what....and the paranoia,.....lack of comprehension......it all makes perfect sense now.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#263030 Dec 2, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's true...
what would be the poster's motive?
why hasn't the BBC sued the one who posted it?
why hasn't the BBC had the false video pulled?
You must not have very good comprehension, they even said there was mistaken identity and identity theft involved.
onemale

Pana, IL

#263031 Dec 2, 2013
So many unanswered questions about 9/11, and there is absolutely nothing here but insults and put downs. What does that have to with 9/11???
I'm refraining from stooping to such lowlife levels. It proves the ones who believe the government have nothing worth saying about 9/11
onemale

Pana, IL

#263032 Dec 2, 2013
They talk about the truth... but it's okay that Bush lied about WMD and thousands died as a result. But hey, that's okay, anything the govie does is okey.

Don't give me the BS that chemical weapons are WMD... because Bush NEVER said we found WMD, if he meant chemical weapons he would have said WE FOUND THEM!!!!!!!!!!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#263033 Dec 2, 2013
onemale wrote:
What planet did you just fly in from?
Earth, you may want to visit it sometime.
onemale wrote:
The hijackers still alive, ALL but one claim, came from numerous reports from the BBC and the Guardian UK.
WHICH YOU ARE ODDLY UNABLE TO PROVIDE ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER FOR THEIR EXISTENCE. All you have provided are links to people claiming that these interviews allegedly took place, none provided any proof whatsoever. Try again.

this one

#263034 Dec 2, 2013
onemale wrote:
BBC Reports
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lgPbvRxOwTsXX
BBC reported that there are people who happen to share the same names as a number of hijackers that weren't dead. As for THREE persons who had been identified as hijackers, that at the time of the report, sometime in September 01, for whom claims had been made that they were still alive, one was based on a claim of an existing interview that the BBC didn't have, a father's claim that his son was alive and well in Morocco offered with no proof and a claim of mistaken identity. They reported the claims, NOT that these claims were facts. Sorry. Child you really need to work on your critical thinking skills.

this one

#263035 Dec 2, 2013
onemale wrote:
CNN Reports
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N2oLt5RGrFsXX
THat ocean front property of mine is still available, because if you bought that video, it's clear that you will buy anything. Your little video only makes claim of one still being alive and he never showed up at the US Embassy as was the claim. Oops.

You're 0 for 2 on proof.
cliffsnotespleas e

Virginia Beach, VA

#263036 Dec 2, 2013
Do you mean my beloved "Dubya" Lied?
Okay, are those still 'freedom' fries?
So, are we still waving the flag now?

this one

#263037 Dec 2, 2013
onemale wrote:
They talk about the truth... but it's okay that Bush lied about WMD and thousands died as a result. But hey, that's okay, anything the govie does is okey.
Don't give me the BS that chemical weapons are WMD... because Bush NEVER said we found WMD, if he meant chemical weapons he would have said WE FOUND THEM!!!!!!!!!!
Try and catch up with reality, these remedial lessons get boring. Saddam was toast from inauguration day, the Bush Administration was going to see a regime change in Baghdad, everybody knew it, they just needed to sell it. 9/11 temporarily derailed those plans, no matter how hard they tried to pin it on him. Nobody in their right mind wanted to invade Afghanistan, but this country wasn't in its right mind. Feeding off the goodwill engendered by our routing the Taliban and selling the relatively plausible story that Saddam still had some seriously nasty stuff in his arsenal, we went to war again, the war the Administration had on their agenda to begin with. There were good reasons to believe he still had at least some still in reserve. They hadn't fully been accounted for, let alone destroyed before the inspectors left. There was good reason to believe that the Administration was clearly overstating its case (there being no wmd wasn't even on the oppositions radar) they had far more folk for it than against, so off we went into another oblivion.
onemale

Pana, IL

#263038 Dec 2, 2013
And it's okay for Bush to kill thousands of Iraqi civilians from a lie. But that's okay Bush was keeping us safe... from civilians... after all, that's okay they were just Iraqis.
onemale

Pana, IL

#263039 Dec 2, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>BBC reported that there are people who happen to share the same names as a number of hijackers that weren't dead. As for THREE persons who had been identified as hijackers, that at the time of the report, sometime in September 01, for whom claims had been made that they were still alive, one was based on a claim of an existing interview that the BBC didn't have, a father's claim that his son was alive and well in Morocco offered with no proof and a claim of mistaken identity. They reported the claims, NOT that these claims were facts. Sorry. Child you really need to work on your critical thinking skills.
You need to listen to the report again, they were reporting what the govie were telling them.

onemale

Pana, IL

#263040 Dec 2, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>BBC reported that there are people who happen to share the same names as a number of hijackers that weren't dead. As for THREE persons who had been identified as hijackers, that at the time of the report, sometime in September 01, for whom claims had been made that they were still alive, one was based on a claim of an existing interview that the BBC didn't have, a father's claim that his son was alive and well in Morocco offered with no proof and a claim of mistaken identity. They reported the claims, NOT that these claims were facts. Sorry. Child you really need to work on your critical thinking skills.
I trust the word of James Fetzer, and you don't. All we can do is accept the fact we will never agree on this one. I will give you one though... I will start reading the reports more carefully.

onemale

Pana, IL

#263041 Dec 2, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Try and catch up with reality, these remedial lessons get boring. Saddam was toast from inauguration day, the Bush Administration was going to see a regime change in Baghdad, everybody knew it, they just needed to sell it. 9/11 temporarily derailed those plans, no matter how hard they tried to pin it on him. Nobody in their right mind wanted to invade Afghanistan, but this country wasn't in its right mind. Feeding off the goodwill engendered by our routing the Taliban and selling the relatively plausible story that Saddam still had some seriously nasty stuff in his arsenal, we went to war again, the war the Administration had on their agenda to begin with. There were good reasons to believe he still had at least some still in reserve. They hadn't fully been accounted for, let alone destroyed before the inspectors left. There was good reason to believe that the Administration was clearly overstating its case (there being no wmd wasn't even on the oppositions radar) they had far more folk for it than against, so off we went into another oblivion.
We helped Saddam with the war they had with Iran, we didn't like it because Saddam wouldn't finish Iran off.
And Bush needed 9/11 to get the support for the so-called "war on terror" while Iraq was not involved in 9/11.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#263042 Dec 2, 2013
Most of the people in the world simply don't REALIZE just how horrific the jumbo jet attacks on the twin towers were! We're talking impacts of 490mph, and 586mph!! The only place more horrific than the twin towers on that day....was hell itself. Let us never forget the evil and the cowardice that was September 11, 2001. Not in this world, anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Tide with Beach 855,272
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min An NFL Fan 177,188
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Robert F 596,475
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 27 min Rosa_Winkel 100,763
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 35 min Fired--Up 2,649
The Christian Atheist debate 44 min Lbj 1,028
LOUD CRYIN' SPOILED Black Kids in Wal Mart!!!!! 46 min SouthernBelle 62
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Happy Lesbo 612,628
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr I Am No One_ 444,356
More from around the web