no

well, im not sure

onemale

Pana, IL

#262849 Nov 29, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO,
Retard, James H. Fetzer says on youtube 5 to 7 are alive and were interviewed by the BBC!
WHERE ARE THE BBC INTERVIEWS WITH 5, BUT I WILL TAKE 1 AS YOU WON'T EVEN FIND THAT
LINK OR LIE!
Since you are too illiterate to find it yourself here is a start:

https://www.google.com/#q=BBC+hijackers+still...
onemale

Pana, IL

#262851 Nov 29, 2013
Suicide Hijackers Identified by the FBI Proclaim Their Innocence

http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/deception...
onemale

Pana, IL

#262853 Nov 29, 2013
onemale

Pana, IL

#262854 Nov 29, 2013
BBC Reports Some 9/11 Hijackers Alive

onemale

Pana, IL

#262855 Nov 29, 2013
Bin Laden's son says videos are faked

Pegasus

Bronx, NY

#262856 Nov 29, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY NUTTY, What about the FEMA Camps, will there be a Tilt a Whirl and a Heated Pool?
Look how far back Truthers have been touting the FEMA camp bunk.

I think it was 2004 where in 5 years time half the U.S. population would be in the camps.

So here we are going for 2014 and no citizens are yet to be detained.

Back in 04 Truthers had photos of a defunct concrete beam/double "t" plant somewhere being converted to a camp as time passes by.

Give these fools a couple days and they will claim more chemtrail pixie dust has to be used so we will be more docile.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262857 Nov 29, 2013
onemale wrote:
YAWN!

A five-year-old story from our archive has been the subject of some recent editorial discussion here. The story, written in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, was about confusion at the time surrounding the names and identities of some of the hijackers. This confusion was widely reported and was also acknowledged by the FBI.

The story has been cited ever since by some as evidence that the 9/11 attacks were part of a US government conspiracy.

We later reported on the list of hijackers, thereby superseding the earlier report. In the intervening years we have also reported in detail on the investigation into the attacks, the 9/11 commission and its report.

We’ve carried the full report, executive summary and main findings and, as part of the recent fifth anniversary coverage, a detailed guide to what’s known about what happened on the day. But conspiracy theories have persisted. The confusion over names and identities we reported back in 2001 may have arisen because these were common Arabic and Islamic names.

In an effort to make this clearer, we have made one small change to the original story. Under the FBI picture of Waleed al Shehri we have added the words "A man called Waleed Al Shehri..." to make it as clear as possible that there was confusion over the identity. The rest of the story remains as it was in the archive as a record of the situation at the time.
We recently asked the FBI for a statement, and this is, as things stand, the closest thing we have to a definitive view: The FBI is confident that it has positively identified the nineteen hijackers responsible for the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Also, the 9/11 investigation was thoroughly reviewed by the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States and the House and Senate Joint Inquiry. Neither of these reviews ever raised the issue of doubt about the identity of the nineteen hijackers.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2006/10...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262858 Nov 29, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link or LIE?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262859 Nov 29, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Scroll to 1:15
5 of the hijackers were interviewed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G6gtqAr241IXX
LMFAO, Those are not interviews.

WHERE ARE THE BBC INTERVIEWS WITH 5, I WILL TAKE 1 AS YOU WON'T EVEN FIND THAT.

LINK OR LIE!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262860 Nov 29, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Look how far back Truthers have been touting the FEMA camp bunk.
I think it was 2004 where in 5 years time half the U.S. population would be in the camps.
So here we are going for 2014 and no citizens are yet to be detained.
Back in 04 Truthers had photos of a defunct concrete beam/double "t" plant somewhere being converted to a camp as time passes by.
Give these fools a couple days and they will claim more chemtrail pixie dust has to be used so we will be more docile.
Yea, No kidding, or how they have said the end is near when the Fed was born, 100 YEARS AGO! Just how near is near?
Pegasus

Bronx, NY

#262861 Nov 29, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, No kidding, or how they have said the end is near when the Fed was born, 100 YEARS AGO! Just how near is near?
Lol....near is as near in Truther World as a star is 5 light years away.

I can't help but to think of the wackadoo who he and his followers put on the same jogging outfits and the same color and type of Nike sneakers for a trip on Halebop or something.

Well the comet never slowed down to pick them up so mass suicide prevailed.

It troubles me to know that people such as Onemale can vote or sit on a jury just for the tip of the iceberg.

Since: Sep 12

Colonial Heights, VA

#262862 Nov 29, 2013
The New York building inspector of the 1980's knew the buildings were going to fall. A kid that cracked his skull rolling into a rock quarry for Holy Spirit works found out they would fall during his experience with a Holy Spirit. A picture was drawn at first, of the Twin Towers, by a Holy Spirit. The kid, along with another guy named Chad took leaking heart valves as impairments to speak with this Holy Spirit about the collapse of the buildings. A federal agent got involved of course, and tried to have the buildings condemned. This was the only way to stop the collapse of the buildings from happening. True story, coming from one who's heart acts up all the time from the leaking heart valve.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262863 Nov 29, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Lol....near is as near in Truther World as a star is 5 light years away.
I can't help but to think of the wackadoo who he and his followers put on the same jogging outfits and the same color and type of Nike sneakers for a trip on Halebop or something.
Well the comet never slowed down to pick them up so mass suicide prevailed.
It troubles me to know that people such as Onemale can vote or sit on a jury just for the tip of the iceberg.
It honestly is frightening, so faith based he thinks lying about evidence to prove that it exists is a valid form of debate.

Some of us on mankind's short time on earth have not evolved to the level where throw virgins into volcanoes to insure good crops comes off as a bit wacky in the age of science. Don't give him a choice though, Fertilizer, Pesticides or Virgins or the population may be reduced.

AND THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES! Had to google the Hail Bop gang and did not know a few things.

1. This and other UFO-related beliefs held by the group have led some observers to characterize the group as a type of UFO religion. In October 1996, the group purchased alien abduction insurance to cover up to 50 members at a cost of $10,000.[17]

2. Among the dead was Thomas Nichols, brother of the actress Nichelle Nichols, who is best known for her role as Uhura in the original Star Trek television series.[20]
911 inside job

Orlando, FL

#262864 Nov 29, 2013
DUBya Step wrote:
BRING 'EM ON!
http://lisaleaks.com/2013/05/28/hegelian-dial ...
GIT 'ER DUN!

From the site/article:

""""Worldw ide, people are waking up to this and are taking action. There are many, many global organizations and groups of many kinds that have some or all of these three goals:
1.Get the word out to as many as possible, as to what is really happening.
2.Bring down the global cabal that has perpetrated this global destruction of freedom, prosperity and peace … this financial and police/military tyranny.
3.Have a replacement starter system ready for when the house of cards does come crashing down.""""

C R A P !!!

Sounds like some good old Hegelian Dialectics to me.

LoL
911 inside job

Orlando, FL

#262865 Nov 29, 2013
Sorry guys but the old saying applies more than ever:

Damned if you do ... Damned if you don't.

Feel free not to agree ... BUT ...

W E
A R E
F C K E D

Whatever the outcome, no matter what!.

By the way, how many humans can the earth support?
And what we gonna do when that number is reached?
onemale

Pana, IL

#262866 Nov 29, 2013
9/11 - The Whole World Knows - The Canadians Get It
Concerning 9/11, a poll shows:
72% believe the US government made it happen
10% believe the US government let it happen

Pegasus

United States

#262867 Nov 29, 2013
911 inside job wrote:
Sorry guys but the old saying applies more than ever:
Damned if you do ... Damned if you don't.
Feel free not to agree ... BUT ...
W E
A R E
F C K E D
Whatever the outcome, no matter what!.
By the way, how many humans can the earth support?
And what we gonna do when that number is reached?
Take your medication Zorderz once again your making an ass of yourself.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262868 Nov 29, 2013
From the site/article:

Hegelian Dialectic – The No. 1 Tool of the Illuminati
Do you watch the news and tear your hair out trying to make sense out of it? Learn the “Hegelian Dialectic”, and you will see the News with a whole new level of understanding.

Since 9/11, the threat of terrorism is a constant news item. Now, at the airport, we choose between irradiation and sexual molestation (sometimes we get both) before we can get on the plane – thanks in part to the supposed “underwear bomber.”

(irradiation AND sexual molestation! damn I have been going to the wrong airport)

The swine flu and bird flu scares came and went only to leave people sick or permanently disabled from the vaccinations, which were almost mandatory.

(Almost Mandatory?)

The US is always dropping bombs on someone, somewhere, in an undeclared war. The recent victims are Somalia, Libya, Pakistan, Yemen, Iraq and Afghanistan.

(When did we start a war with Pakistan and bomb them? I must have been watching My Mother the Car on Beta.)

Why does “Global Warming”, I mean “Climate Change” make headline news for years, but the real dangers to the environment such as poisoning from chemtrails and holes in the ionosphere from HAARP never make the news?

(The HARRP and Chemtrial lobby are more powerful than the Teachers Union?)

We have the never-ending and never-progressing war on drugs, war on poverty, war on terror, war on cancer, and the now brewing war on dogs not wearing seat belts in the car.

(I just can't say anything funnier than "brewing war on dogs not wearing seat belts in the car")

There are riots and bombings and schoolhouse mass shootings here and there, movie theater shootings and now the Boston Bomb PSYOP. Peaceful protests get infiltrated and then turn violent.

(Which one of the above was a protest?)
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262869 Nov 29, 2013
onemale wrote:
9/11 - The Whole World Knows - The Canadians Get It
9/11, a poll shows:
Link to the poll, Not Youtube Panty-sniffing liar!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262870 Nov 29, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Scroll to 1:15
5 of the hijackers were interviewed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G6gtqAr241IXX

LMFAO,

WHERE ARE THE BBC INTERVIEWS WITH 5 highjackers, I WILL TAKE 1 AS YOU WON'T EVEN FIND THAT

LINK OR LIE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 548,223
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessari... 749,798
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min Thinking 229,848
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 96,064
40+ big black men for white sissy transvestites (Jan '13) 1 hr jemini09 4
MB7-700 Exam practice questions with answers 1 hr passokay123 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Mandela 118,636
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr mike 602,101
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 6 hr nikki 124

Top Stories People Search