no

well, im not sure

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#262918 Nov 29, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your question... look it up yourself.
No, its yours
onemale wrote:
9/11 Physics 101 - Newton vs. NIST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =z-cByMfgSUAXX
What was the Static load of the block resting on the scales?
What was the dynamic load after the Block was dropped?

Are you running from another self debunking?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#262919 Nov 29, 2013
onemale wrote:
I read the entire chapter, scary. I love how he begins with seven allegedly surviving hijackers, only can count to five, then fails miserably at proving any that any of them did. And you believe this as incontrovertible proof, a man whose thesis is that 9/11 was ordered by powerful "Zionists"? Your proof keeps continuing to be people restating the same claims you are.

Living, irrefutable proof, that the official version lied about some of the identities of the hijackers, at the very least. Where are these folk now exactly? You're putting in a heck of a lot less thought into this than you think you are.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#262920 Nov 29, 2013
onemale wrote:
Another 9/11 hijacker found alive (BBC)
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread540...
Where's Waldo?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#262921 Nov 29, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>I beginning to wonder if she dribbled him not to mention dropped.
It most likely was a regular occurrence.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#262922 Nov 29, 2013
onemale wrote:
911 Hijackers Still Alive. BBC Recorded A Press Conference Given By One.
http://the-tap.blogspot.com/2011/02/911-hijac...
Your link needs to be updated
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2006/10...

You would have seen this just by clicking your own link,but you don't want the truth to get in the way of the Twoof do you
Dubyas Revange

Portsmouth, VA

#262924 Nov 30, 2013
All you simpleminded suckass pissants believe whatever jackasinine tripe that you want to believe.

Obviously, you can't handle the truth, if it shakes up your world view.

Mushrooms.

Kept in the dark, and fed shit.

Welcome to something similar to the movie IDIOCRACY coming true in the near future.

All you who can't see beyond the official bullshit and lies, go flush yourself down the toilet, now.

K, thanks, BYE!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#262925 Nov 30, 2013
And the cycle of stupid (see 911 twoof) rambles on without purpose, reason or logic....
Pegasus

United States

#262926 Nov 30, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Crossing state lines and not getting caught?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TV44BQ17V...
Seems to me that Mr.Paranoid aka Onemale was actually dropped on his head and thought his mother owed him his deviant little act in return.

Looks like mother passed on little Onemales solution .

Too bad she got her pay back by dropping him repeatedly on the basement floor.

If you ask me this lunatic is a perfect candidate as one of those whack jobs stepping into a mall and shooting the place up.
Pegasus

United States

#262927 Nov 30, 2013
Zorderz now that your partner Onefool is hiding why don't you come out from behind your sock puppets skirt and tell me the one about those 18' diameter jet engines you artfully dodge from.

Lmao, fat chance on that.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262928 Nov 30, 2013
onemale wrote:
9/11 Hijackers Passports were issued by the CIA
http://talk.baltimoresun.com/topic/244901-911...
We Know, You are nutts!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262929 Nov 30, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprise, but Obama changed that.
False, If you are on US Soil and are a US Citizen you have full rights to an attorney the same as you did post Patriot Act, Neither the act changed that fact, nor can Obama override the Constitution!

WHY DO YOU LIE LIKE A KID TO PRETEND YOU ARE RIGHT ALL THE TIME.

Link OR LIE PANTYSNIFFER!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262930 Nov 30, 2013
onemale wrote:
911 Hijackers Still Alive. BBC Recorded A Press Conference Given By One.
http://the-tap.blogspot.com/2011/02/911-hijac...
FROM THE BBC

A five-year-old story from our archive has been the subject of some recent editorial discussion here. The story, written in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, was about confusion at the time surrounding the names and identities of some of the hijackers. This confusion was widely reported and was also acknowledged by the FBI.

The story has been cited ever since by some as evidence that the 9/11 attacks were part of a US government conspiracy.

We later reported on the list of hijackers, thereby superseding the earlier report. In the intervening years we have also reported in detail on the investigation into the attacks, the 9/11 commission and its report.

We’ve carried the full report, executive summary and main findings and, as part of the recent fifth anniversary coverage, a detailed guide to what’s known about what happened on the day. But conspiracy theories have persisted. The confusion over names and identities we reported back in 2001 may have arisen because these were common Arabic and Islamic names.

In an effort to make this clearer, we have made one small change to the original story. Under the FBI picture of Waleed al Shehri we have added the words "A man called Waleed Al Shehri..." to make it as clear as possible that there was confusion over the identity. The rest of the story remains as it was in the archive as a record of the situation at the time.

We recently asked the FBI for a statement, and this is, as things stand, the closest thing we have to a definitive view: The FBI is confident that it has positively identified the nineteen hijackers responsible for the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Also, the 9/11 investigation was thoroughly reviewed by the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States and the House and Senate Joint Inquiry. Neither of these reviews ever raised the issue of doubt about the identity of the nineteen hijackers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2006/10...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262931 Nov 30, 2013
Hey PantySniffer!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link or LIE?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262932 Nov 30, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Scroll to 1:15
5 of the hijackers were interviewed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G6gtqAr241IXX
WHERE ARE THE BBC INTERVIEWS WITH 5, I WILL ACCEPT 1 AS YOU WON'T EVEN FIND THAT

LINK OR LIE!
Link or Lie!
LINK OR LIE!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262933 Nov 30, 2013
onemale wrote:
9/11 Hijackers Passports were issued by the CIA
http://talk.baltimoresun.com/topic/244901-911...
When you pick up garbage all day do you just deposit it here?

Your source is not the Sun but a forum, if you follow the story it says NOTHING OF THE SORT!

Can you even read or are you such a SHEEPLE you read a headline on a forum and accept it as the 100 truth?

Canada

#262934 Nov 30, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
WHERE ARE THE BBC INTERVIEWS WITH 5, I WILL ACCEPT 1 AS YOU WON'T EVEN FIND THAT

LINK OR LIE!
Link or Lie!
LINK OR LIE!
He must be a blast to play poker with eh?

Just tell him you have a royal flush every hand and he'll fold!

Canada

#262935 Nov 30, 2013
Dubyas Revange wrote:
All you simpleminded suckass pissants believe whatever jackasinine tripe that you want to believe.

Obviously, you can't handle the truth, if it shakes up your world view.

Mushrooms.

Kept in the dark, and fed shit.

Welcome to something similar to the movie IDIOCRACY coming true in the near future.

All you who can't see beyond the official bullshit and lies, go flush yourself down the toilet, now.

K, thanks, BYE!
Go back to sleep moron.
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

#262936 Nov 30, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LINK OR LIE!
Link or Lie!
LINK OR LIE!
He is trying to drum-up damage control from his last jaunt with bullshit links and compound his dilemma with that mother/bj thing.

Truther traits exposed by light of the day, good nail Charlie.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262937 Nov 30, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>He is trying to drum-up damage control from his last jaunt with bullshit links and compound his dilemma with that mother/bj thing.
Truther traits exposed by light of the day, good nail Charlie.
Thanks, This can't even be called a debate anymore, endless links that don't support what they claim, endless lies and unsourced forum posts where anyone can claim anything. It's amusing but any slight intellectual attributes have long left the building.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#262938 Nov 30, 2013
It's kind of like calling out requests for the string quartet to play on the deck of the Titanic from the lifeboats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies, do u wear minis to get touched up or pu... (Nov '12) 3 min Lollypop8928 92
Looking for a naughty girl. 7 min Gurly4054 9
Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads... (Jun '11) 11 min Tramp353 83
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 14 min Glitter7145 63
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min karl44 87,900
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 18 min It aint necessari... 18
China Portable LED Sign, Truck LED Display, Bus... 18 min Crush7537 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 665,126
The Future of Politics in America 1 hr Insults Are Easier 177
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 2 hr Dolly6807 447
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Spank9090 977,198
More from around the web