no

well, im not sure

Pegasus

Jersey City, NJ

#262728 Nov 26, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are they not lying now in this study?"
The self debunking link you provided proves there is no lie.
The government in this study are
Hundreds of investigators,firemen,police officer,thousands of eye witnesses,videos,photos are in on it,lying or you are.
What is it?
The mystery(in the minds of lunatics) of bldg 6 has been solved by you.
A bottom feeder threatening me..lol
I don't what type of condition the idiots suffer from.

Conspiracy theorists seem to thrive and get energized on self-humilation and as usual when any one of them lies the rest will fall in and swear to the lie.
Pegasus

United States

#262729 Nov 26, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep up mate, you drunken aussie. The question was: Why do you think the govie is telling the truth now in this study?
Quote:
"The govie has been shown to be a lying entity when it suits them. Why are they not lying now in this study?"
Do they speak English there in the old penal colony?
The govie Does lie whenever they want. Why do You think they are telling the truth now?
The mystery of bldg 6 has NOT been solved by anyone. How did it get that round hole in it while the sides were left standing?
Don't lie about me again mate ifn you know whats good for ya!
Huh Eh !
You're pretty good at lieing all on your own.....you and zilperhead Onefool.

Case in point those 18' diameter jet engines and dipshit about Atta.

Now stand corrected you moron.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#262730 Nov 26, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And you show no evidence of any of this.
You no jet expert or an investigator...
so once again, why in the blue hell do you think I'd listen to you???
You probably still think Oswald shot JFK because your beloved govie told you so.
Patsy Oswald probably never got a shot off, but if he did the bullet hit his intended target Texas Governor John B. Connally and wasn't fatal. Oswald liked JFK but hated Connally for refusing to upgrade Oswald's Marine discharge. Charles Harrelson and a couple CIA guys took the other shots.
Bilderbergers Chuck Hagel and left-handed John Kerry of Skull&Bones are making World War Three happen within the next several years. This is the same evil cabal which caused 9/11 and put an illegal-alien, Kenyan-born Obama the antichrist in our Whitehouse.

Since: Aug 11

Saint Paul, MN

#262731 Nov 26, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow how scientific, LOL
Thank you. I see you got my drift.

Saint Paul, MN

#262732 Nov 26, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Patsy Oswald probably never got a shot off, but if he did the bullet hit his intended target Texas Governor John B. Connally and wasn't fatal. Oswald liked JFK but hated Connally for refusing to upgrade Oswald's Marine discharge. Charles Harrelson and a couple CIA guys took the other shots.
Bilderbergers Chuck Hagel and left-handed John Kerry of Skull&Bones are making World War Three happen within the next several years. This is the same evil cabal which caused 9/11 and put an illegal-alien, Kenyan-born Obama the antichrist in our Whitehouse.
Great!!! I could see that Oswald may have shot Connally. The birth-er crap doesn't fly bro.

Saint Paul, MN

#262733 Nov 26, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Patsy Oswald probably never got a shot off, but if he did the bullet hit his intended target Texas Governor John B. Connally and wasn't fatal. Oswald liked JFK but hated Connally for refusing to upgrade Oswald's Marine discharge. Charles Harrelson and a couple CIA guys took the other shots.
World War three isn't going to happen either, but welcome to your delusions.

Casper, WY

#262734 Nov 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
World War three isn't going to happen either, but welcome to your delusions.
Sorry to inform you but you are the one who is deluded. The Illuminati-Freemasons are in cahoots with the Jesuits, IMF, CFR, Bilderbergs, Bohemian Grove, etc. and they will need to cause WW3 and economic meltdown to establish their NWO w/Kenyan-born Obama the Antichrist as the despot-king of the world. His next stop is likely Secretary General of the UN. Then comes his so-called "fatal blow". Three and a half years later Obama will be cast into the lake-of-fire with his father the devil and a LOT of Moslems and other obamanites. So please get saved now while you still can!

Casper, WY

#262735 Nov 26, 2013
Word wrote:
How was Osama bin Laden supposed to allow the 4 hijacked planes permission to fly over 8 US air bases? How did the Arab hijackers board Flight 77 at Dulles without tickets, boarding passes and being recorded by the passenger area video cameras?
http://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2013/11/21/jeky...
Remember one of the hijacker's boarding passes was found in the WTC rubble however they couldn't find the black-box supposedly. The boarding pass was slightly burned enough to make it realistic by some CIA-Freemason goon with a Zippo.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262736 Nov 26, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Remember one of the hijacker's boarding passes was found in the WTC rubble however they couldn't find the black-box supposedly. The boarding pass was slightly burned enough to make it realistic by some CIA-Freemason goon with a Zippo.
Yea, One flew out of the building like endless other paper did and the other was smashed by 110 floors of jack-hammering concrete, you do the math on that one.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#262737 Nov 26, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe Dr_Zorderz is taking up any of your habits.
Absolutely not, after all if he he did ....his IQ would jump tremendously. We see no such thing happening.
Pegasus

United States

#262739 Nov 26, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely not, after all if he he did ....his IQ would jump tremendously. We see no such thing happening.
No question on that one.

I think anyone of Zorderz kin folk will tell you he's the cats ass of the holler,.....then again with a family that looks as if they crawled out of the movie Deliverance go figure.
Michael

Sharon Springs, NY

#262740 Nov 26, 2013
9/11 was not a conspiracy, so just stfu about it
onemale

Pana, IL

#262741 Nov 26, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Not a million and you damn well know that.
You appear as an ultra pc type where as long as your not fighting everything is A-OK, but you take that false sense and belittle your own country under the cover of this countrys protection.
I'd be willing to wager that you cried when the statue of Saddam came crashing down by a tank retriever and bawled your fucking eyes out and puked when Hussein hung from a rope.
But you can easily ignore the fact that sanctions caused the death of 500,000 Iraqi children and counting. But then you probably think, "that's okay they're just Iraqis" ya blood sucker!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_agains...
onemale

Pana, IL

#262742 Nov 26, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Not a million and you damn well know that.
You appear as an ultra pc type where as long as your not fighting everything is A-OK, but you take that false sense and belittle your own country under the cover of this countrys protection.
I'd be willing to wager that you cried when the statue of Saddam came crashing down by a tank retriever and bawled your fucking eyes out and puked when Hussein hung from a rope.
http://www.nytimes.com/1995/12/01/world/iraq-...
A Myth Aura

Belfry, KY

#262743 Nov 26, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth movement =
They repeated their garbage enough to actually believe themselves.
Official 9/11 fairytale: lie big and repeat it over and over through the controlled mainstream media and eventually the sheeple will believe it.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#262744 Nov 26, 2013
A Myth Aura wrote:
<quoted text>
Official 9/11 fairytale: lie big and repeat it over and over through the controlled mainstream media and eventually the sheeple will believe it.
What are you talking about?
Are you saying 9/11 never happened?
onemale

Pana, IL

#262745 Nov 26, 2013
Poll: More Americans Believe World Trade Center 7 Was Demolished On 9/11 than Believe the Governmentís Explanation

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/09/poll-m...
onemale

Pana, IL

#262746 Nov 26, 2013
Michael wrote:
9/11 was not a conspiracy, so just stfu about it
74% on here disagree.
visualize whirled peas

Virginia Beach, VA

#262747 Nov 27, 2013
Morons and jackasses prefer to believe the official bullshit lies story. If you tell the truth to morons and jackasses they do not care, since they prefer the official bullshit lies story. It's easier. To know the truth is to be aware that so much is very different than the ways things are supposed to be.
Pegasus

Baltimore, MD

#262748 Nov 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
But you can easily ignore the fact that sanctions caused the death of 500,000 Iraqi children and counting. But then you probably think, "that's okay they're just Iraqis" ya blood sucker!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_agains...
Says you peabrain, again your numbers are way off the mark way
to high.

Remember dipshit stay focused on the WTC complex you are not going to decide the subject.

Now the reason you won't respond to this post is because you are a lieing, far flung, Alex Jones brown nose and you knew right well that the Atta interview after 911 was a crock of shit but you ran with it anyway.

You run from it now though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Black Thunder 42 604,781
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 558,940
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min scaritual 773,797
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min HipGnosis 175,529
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 7 min UWARraceMAKEWORLD... 4,685
Is Incest with mother is most pleasurable of all? (Feb '12) 15 min Jennette 51
Gay snapchat names 59 min Jace0002 143
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Michael the Archa... 441,753
More from around the web