54,087 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Pana, IL

#262715 Nov 26, 2013
Besides the fact that (according to his girlfriend and witnesses) he liked to get drunk, snort cocaine, go to strip bars and sleep with strippers??? And according to witnesses, one night in a bar he said fu_k god"
onemale

Pana, IL

#262716 Nov 26, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you attempt to goad posters when you already know your lack of credible evidence always comes back to bite you in your paper ass?
How do know about his ass???
onemale

Pana, IL

#262717 Nov 26, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Hey douchenozzle, we are not the cleanest but do you have any idea what happens when you pussyfoot around with savages abroad?
From the looks of your cuddling up to every other country and denouncing THIS country simply move the f@ck out.
You are the most naive and feeble minded dipshit licking your chops for more and more National Enquierer bullshit not gorging, but allowing a constant feed to rot your anti- Patriot ass.
JUST LIKE FOOTAGE OF ATTA.
just an example of the bullshit you fling.
What do you call killing a million and aiding a arming terrorists???

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#262718 Nov 26, 2013
onemale wrote:
Once again how did the middle of WTC building end up gone with the outside was still standing? So much for thinking... when one support column gives way it brings a steel framed building straight down like a house of cards. Building #6 debunks that idiocy.
Debunks it with space beams idiocy?

Homehill,QLD

#262719 Nov 26, 2013
onemale wrote:
How do you know that?
See below
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
http://www.fema.gov/media-library-data/201307...
The govie has been shown to be a lying entity when it suits them. Why are they not lying now in this study.
"WTC 6 suffered significant impact and fire damage from the collapse of WTC 1, as shown in Figure 4-8
Most of the impact appears to have been in the center of the building, where the damage extended to the ground level. Figur
es 4-9 and 4-10 illustrate the magnitude of the damage

I totally agree with Dr_Zorderz that the government isn't lying in this study.
Damage to WTC 6 is now solved by Dr_Zorderz
Pegasus

Jersey City, NJ

#262720 Nov 26, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you call killing a million and aiding a arming terrorists???
Not a million and you damn well know that.

You appear as an ultra pc type where as long as your not fighting everything is A-OK, but you take that false sense and belittle your own country under the cover of this countrys protection.

I'd be willing to wager that you cried when the statue of Saddam came crashing down by a tank retriever and bawled your fucking eyes out and puked when Hussein hung from a rope.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#262721 Nov 26, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
See below
<quoted text>
"WTC 6 suffered significant impact and fire damage from the collapse of WTC 1, as shown in Figure 4-8
Most of the impact appears to have been in the center of the building, where the damage extended to the ground level. Figur
es 4-9 and 4-10 illustrate the magnitude of the damage
I totally agree with Dr_Zorderz that the government isn't lying in this study.
Damage to WTC 6 is now solved by Dr_Zorderz
Try to keep up mate, you drunken aussie. The question was: Why do you think the govie is telling the truth now in this study?

Quote:
"The govie has been shown to be a lying entity when it suits them. Why are they not lying now in this study?"

Do they speak English there in the old penal colony?

The govie Does lie whenever they want. Why do You think they are telling the truth now?

The mystery of bldg 6 has NOT been solved by anyone. How did it get that round hole in it while the sides were left standing?

Don't lie about me again mate ifn you know whats good for ya!

Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262722 Nov 26, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the one/same beam end up in three buildings?
It didn't, you are making crap up as always.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262723 Nov 26, 2013
onemale wrote:
It has been said America is the most dangerous terrorist of the world.
Please work in FEMA death camps so I can laugh at your cerebral challenges.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262724 Nov 26, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that?
Good Question. How do you know this?

onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link or LIE?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262725 Nov 26, 2013
onemale wrote:
Once again how did the middle of WTC building end up gone with the outside was still standing? So much for thinking... when one support column gives way it brings a steel framed building straight down like a house of cards. Building #6 debunks that idiocy.
Not the same building, Was WTC 6 a tube in a tube design?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262726 Nov 26, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
How did it get that round hole in it while the sides were left standing?
FROM ABOVE, The debris that made that hole in the middle did not hit the sides? OH GOD, SORRY, DON'T WANT TO USE THE OBVIOUS WITH A TWOFFER, ahh, A Death Beam from outer Space, all part of the Reptoid invasion!

Homehill,QLD

#262727 Nov 26, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep up mate, you drunken aussie. The question was: Why do you think the govie is telling the truth now in this study?
Quote:
"The govie has been shown to be a lying entity when it suits them. Why are they not lying now in this study?"
The govie Does lie whenever they want. Why do You think they are telling the truth now?
The mystery of bldg 6 has NOT been solved by anyone. How did it get that round hole in it while the sides were left standing?
Huh Eh !
Why are they not lying now in this study?"

The self debunking link you provided proves there is no lie.

The government in this study are
Hundreds of investigators,firemen,police officer,thousands of eye witnesses,videos,photos are in on it,lying or you are.

What is it?

The mystery(in the minds of lunatics) of bldg 6 has been solved by you.

A bottom feeder threatening me..lol
Pegasus

Jersey City, NJ

#262728 Nov 26, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are they not lying now in this study?"
The self debunking link you provided proves there is no lie.
The government in this study are
Hundreds of investigators,firemen,police officer,thousands of eye witnesses,videos,photos are in on it,lying or you are.
What is it?
The mystery(in the minds of lunatics) of bldg 6 has been solved by you.
A bottom feeder threatening me..lol
I don't what type of condition the idiots suffer from.

Conspiracy theorists seem to thrive and get energized on self-humilation and as usual when any one of them lies the rest will fall in and swear to the lie.
Pegasus

United States

#262729 Nov 26, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote:
Huh Eh !
You're pretty good at lieing all on your own.....you and zilperhead Onefool.

Case in point those 18' diameter jet engines and dipshit about Atta.

Now stand corrected you moron.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#262730 Nov 26, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And you show no evidence of any of this.
You no jet expert or an investigator...
so once again, why in the blue hell do you think I'd listen to you???
You probably still think Oswald shot JFK because your beloved govie told you so.
Patsy Oswald probably never got a shot off, but if he did the bullet hit his intended target Texas Governor John B. Connally and wasn't fatal. Oswald liked JFK but hated Connally for refusing to upgrade Oswald's Marine discharge. Charles Harrelson and a couple CIA guys took the other shots.
Bilderbergers Chuck Hagel and left-handed John Kerry of Skull&Bones are making World War Three happen within the next several years. This is the same evil cabal which caused 9/11 and put an illegal-alien, Kenyan-born Obama the antichrist in our Whitehouse.

Since: Aug 11

Saint Paul, MN

#262731 Nov 26, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow how scientific, LOL
Thank you. I see you got my drift.

Saint Paul, MN

#262732 Nov 26, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Patsy Oswald probably never got a shot off, but if he did the bullet hit his intended target Texas Governor John B. Connally and wasn't fatal. Oswald liked JFK but hated Connally for refusing to upgrade Oswald's Marine discharge. Charles Harrelson and a couple CIA guys took the other shots.
Bilderbergers Chuck Hagel and left-handed John Kerry of Skull&Bones are making World War Three happen within the next several years. This is the same evil cabal which caused 9/11 and put an illegal-alien, Kenyan-born Obama the antichrist in our Whitehouse.
Great!!! I could see that Oswald may have shot Connally. The birth-er crap doesn't fly bro.

Saint Paul, MN

#262733 Nov 26, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Patsy Oswald probably never got a shot off, but if he did the bullet hit his intended target Texas Governor John B. Connally and wasn't fatal. Oswald liked JFK but hated Connally for refusing to upgrade Oswald's Marine discharge. Charles Harrelson and a couple CIA guys took the other shots.
World War three isn't going to happen either, but welcome to your delusions.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#262734 Nov 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
World War three isn't going to happen either, but welcome to your delusions.
Sorry to inform you but you are the one who is deluded. The Illuminati-Freemasons are in cahoots with the Jesuits, IMF, CFR, Bilderbergs, Bohemian Grove, etc. and they will need to cause WW3 and economic meltdown to establish their NWO w/Kenyan-born Obama the Antichrist as the despot-king of the world. His next stop is likely Secretary General of the UN. Then comes his so-called "fatal blow". Three and a half years later Obama will be cast into the lake-of-fire with his father the devil and a LOT of Moslems and other obamanites. So please get saved now while you still can!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Hidingfromyou 795,703
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min USA Born 568,300
Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads... (Jun '11) 20 min John 57
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 23 min waaasssuuup 442,018
Scientific proof for God's existence 26 min HipGnosis 592
Will God show sympathy towards homosexuals on J... 37 min Kid_Tomorrow 6
Kyrie catches 'KOBE-ITIS,' scores 55....Cavs BA... 51 min Kid_Tomorrow 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Epiphany2 607,218
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr Esther12 120,742
More from around the web