55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Sep 12

Petersburg, VA

#262862 Nov 29, 2013
The New York building inspector of the 1980's knew the buildings were going to fall. A kid that cracked his skull rolling into a rock quarry for Holy Spirit works found out they would fall during his experience with a Holy Spirit. A picture was drawn at first, of the Twin Towers, by a Holy Spirit. The kid, along with another guy named Chad took leaking heart valves as impairments to speak with this Holy Spirit about the collapse of the buildings. A federal agent got involved of course, and tried to have the buildings condemned. This was the only way to stop the collapse of the buildings from happening. True story, coming from one who's heart acts up all the time from the leaking heart valve.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#262863 Nov 29, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Lol....near is as near in Truther World as a star is 5 light years away.
I can't help but to think of the wackadoo who he and his followers put on the same jogging outfits and the same color and type of Nike sneakers for a trip on Halebop or something.
Well the comet never slowed down to pick them up so mass suicide prevailed.
It troubles me to know that people such as Onemale can vote or sit on a jury just for the tip of the iceberg.
It honestly is frightening, so faith based he thinks lying about evidence to prove that it exists is a valid form of debate.

Some of us on mankind's short time on earth have not evolved to the level where throw virgins into volcanoes to insure good crops comes off as a bit wacky in the age of science. Don't give him a choice though, Fertilizer, Pesticides or Virgins or the population may be reduced.

AND THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES! Had to google the Hail Bop gang and did not know a few things.

1. This and other UFO-related beliefs held by the group have led some observers to characterize the group as a type of UFO religion. In October 1996, the group purchased alien abduction insurance to cover up to 50 members at a cost of $10,000.[17]

2. Among the dead was Thomas Nichols, brother of the actress Nichelle Nichols, who is best known for her role as Uhura in the original Star Trek television series.[20]
911 inside job

Orlando, FL

#262864 Nov 29, 2013
DUBya Step wrote:
BRING 'EM ON!
http://lisaleaks.com/2013/05/28/hegelian-dial ...
GIT 'ER DUN!

From the site/article:

""""Worldw ide, people are waking up to this and are taking action. There are many, many global organizations and groups of many kinds that have some or all of these three goals:
1.Get the word out to as many as possible, as to what is really happening.
2.Bring down the global cabal that has perpetrated this global destruction of freedom, prosperity and peace … this financial and police/military tyranny.
3.Have a replacement starter system ready for when the house of cards does come crashing down.""""

C R A P !!!

Sounds like some good old Hegelian Dialectics to me.

LoL
911 inside job

Orlando, FL

#262865 Nov 29, 2013
Sorry guys but the old saying applies more than ever:

Damned if you do ... Damned if you don't.

Feel free not to agree ... BUT ...

W E
A R E
F C K E D

Whatever the outcome, no matter what!.

By the way, how many humans can the earth support?
And what we gonna do when that number is reached?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262866 Nov 29, 2013
9/11 - The Whole World Knows - The Canadians Get It
Concerning 9/11, a poll shows:
72% believe the US government made it happen
10% believe the US government let it happen

Pegasus

United States

#262867 Nov 29, 2013
911 inside job wrote:
Sorry guys but the old saying applies more than ever:
Damned if you do ... Damned if you don't.
Feel free not to agree ... BUT ...
W E
A R E
F C K E D
Whatever the outcome, no matter what!.
Take your medication Zorderz once again your making an ass of yourself.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#262868 Nov 29, 2013
From the site/article:

Hegelian Dialectic – The No. 1 Tool of the Illuminati
Do you watch the news and tear your hair out trying to make sense out of it? Learn the “Hegelian Dialectic”, and you will see the News with a whole new level of understanding.

Since 9/11, the threat of terrorism is a constant news item. Now, at the airport, we choose between irradiation and sexual molestation (sometimes we get both) before we can get on the plane – thanks in part to the supposed “underwear bomber.”

(irradiation AND sexual molestation! damn I have been going to the wrong airport)

The swine flu and bird flu scares came and went only to leave people sick or permanently disabled from the vaccinations, which were almost mandatory.

(Almost Mandatory?)

The US is always dropping bombs on someone, somewhere, in an undeclared war. The recent victims are Somalia, Libya, Pakistan, Yemen, Iraq and Afghanistan.

(When did we start a war with Pakistan and bomb them? I must have been watching My Mother the Car on Beta.)

Why does “Global Warming”, I mean “Climate Change” make headline news for years, but the real dangers to the environment such as poisoning from chemtrails and holes in the ionosphere from HAARP never make the news?

(The HARRP and Chemtrial lobby are more powerful than the Teachers Union?)

We have the never-ending and never-progressing war on drugs, war on poverty, war on terror, war on cancer, and the now brewing war on dogs not wearing seat belts in the car.

(I just can't say anything funnier than "brewing war on dogs not wearing seat belts in the car")

There are riots and bombings and schoolhouse mass shootings here and there, movie theater shootings and now the Boston Bomb PSYOP. Peaceful protests get infiltrated and then turn violent.

(Which one of the above was a protest?)
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#262869 Nov 29, 2013
onemale wrote:
9/11 - The Whole World Knows - The Canadians Get It
9/11, a poll shows:
Link to the poll, Not Youtube Panty-sniffing liar!
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#262870 Nov 29, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Scroll to 1:15
5 of the hijackers were interviewed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G6gtqAr241IXX

LMFAO,

WHERE ARE THE BBC INTERVIEWS WITH 5 highjackers, I WILL TAKE 1 AS YOU WON'T EVEN FIND THAT

LINK OR LIE!
Aaron

Tel Aviv, Israel

#262871 Nov 29, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Take your medication Zorderz once again your making an ass of yourself.
Seems to me it's you that's making an azzhole of yourself.

Jussssssssayinggggg
Aaron

Tel Aviv, Israel

#262873 Nov 29, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
Take your medication Zorderz once again your making an ass of yourself.
Hey imbecile how about you answer his questions instead of making an azzhole of yourself?

Let me make it easy for the retard you are:
911 inside job wrote:
Got an answer to that?
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#262875 Nov 29, 2013
Hey, Dumbmale, Just wondering if you got around to this?

onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link or LIE?
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#262877 Nov 29, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
In an an economic system where all things are dependent on money, nothing exists without it.
You could move somewhere that has natives that live the old school and trade shiny rocks for pelts.

But then your life expectancy drops to about 35.

No huge downside, do it.
Aaron

Tel Aviv, Israel

#262878 Nov 29, 2013
... because,
Insults Are Easier
Not to mention ...---> F U N !!!
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#262879 Nov 29, 2013
Aaron wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey imbecile how about you answer his questions instead of making an azzhole of yourself?
Let me make it easy for the retard you are:
<quoted text>
Got an answer to that?
Yes, Eleventeen!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262880 Nov 29, 2013
9/11 Physics 101 - Newton vs. NIST

Robotroller

Jacksonville, FL

#262881 Nov 29, 2013
Makes one wonder.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262882 Nov 29, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO,
WHERE ARE THE BBC INTERVIEWS WITH 5 highjackers, I WILL TAKE 1 AS YOU WON'T EVEN FIND THAT
LINK OR LIE!
How dumb are you???
Take up the argument with James H. Fetzer, he is the one who said it ya dumb bastard.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262883 Nov 29, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Hey, Dumbmale, Just wondering if you got around to this?
<quoted text>
Link or LIE?
This shows you have no rebuttal to links this stemmed from.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#262884 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
No, you are completely ignorant, as usual.
Government thrives on your fear - Religion on your faith - They both rely on your money.
In an an economic system where all things are dependent on money, nothing exists without it.
Twoof is only a label in your own head, because,
Insults Are Easier
You wont be forced to hand over money to religion.

Nor does it have agent's laws and courts that will prove to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Trump Whines 46,035
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min Michael 691,959
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr trumpthedotard 990,667
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr trumpthedotard 6,692
"Can I have a minute..I wanna flee...?!.uh writ... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 4 hr Edthirty 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Dec 2017 News 619,839
More from around the web