yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262641 Nov 23, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a sign of a person with no moral compass when you must lie and pretend it's the twoof!
<quoted text>
Link or LIE?
Once again, how does debunking me or insulting me debunk the link??? What part of the question did you not understand???
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262642 Nov 23, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah youre a real..........ATTA boy!!!!!!!!!!
Sap
Once again, how does debunking me or insulting me debunk the link??? What part of the question did you not understand???
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262643 Nov 23, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
No one needs to debunk your "evidunce!"
<quoted text>
DUMBMALE SELFDEBUNKS WITH A LINK!
LMFO! PANTYSNIFFER, DO YOU EVEN READ!
FROM YOUR LINK!
In summary, we have studied two key pieces of wreckage photographed at the Pentagon shortly after September 11 and found them to be entirely consistent with the Rolls-Royce RB211-535 turbofan engine found on a Boeing 757 operated by American Airlines.
The circular engine disk debris is just the right size and shape to match the compressor stages of the RB211, and it also shows evidence of being attached to a triple-shaft turbofan like the RB211.
There is simply no evidence to suggest these items came from any other engine model than the RB211-535, and the vast majority of these engines are only used on one type of plane--the Boeing 757.
And you show no evidence of any of this.
You no jet expert or an investigator...
so once again, why in the blue hell do you think I'd listen to you???

You probably still think Oswald shot JFK because your beloved govie told you so.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262644 Nov 23, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a sign of a person with no moral compass when you must lie and pretend it's the twoof!
<quoted text>
Link or LIE?
Your own screen name shows you are a fraud.
What is that suppose to represent?
Are you a Charlie Sheen wanna be?
Is he your American idle?

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262645 Nov 23, 2013
IF Charlie wants be Charlie Sheen, he is on the wrong side of the fence... And he insists on being one of the minority, according to the poll on this link.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262646 Nov 23, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT LINK OR LIE PANTY SNIFFER?
onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link or LIE?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262647 Nov 23, 2013
onemale wrote:
IF Charlie wants be Charlie Sheen, he is on the wrong side of the fence... And he insists on being one of the minority, according to the poll on this link.
You chose your side VIA NON SCIENTIFIC POLLS? WELL, That explains it, TRY LOGIC OR REASON!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262648 Nov 23, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own screen name shows you are a fraud.
That would presuppose I believe people will think I am the Wizard, but then if you are stupid enough to buy this,) and MY GOD, THE VIDEO, WHERE IS THE PROOF?) then you likely thought for some time I was the WARLOCK!
onemale wrote:
George Bush Face On $20 Bill Watermark
After using a new $20 Bill as a bookmark in a bible book overnight the President Jackson watermark changed into President Bush's face with a devil horn in his forehead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2TBzAJGNKOgXX
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262649 Nov 23, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And you show no evidence of any of this.
You no jet expert or an investigator...
I didn't need to, IT WAS IN YOUR LINK! LMFAO!
onemale wrote:
The jet engine found at the Pentagon does not match that of 757.
http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspira...
DUMBMALE SELFDEBUNKS WITH A LINK!

LMFO! PANTYSNIFFER, DO YOU EVEN READ!

FROM YOUR LINK!

In summary, we have studied two key pieces of wreckage photographed at the Pentagon shortly after September 11 and found them to be entirely consistent with the Rolls-Royce RB211-535 turbofan engine found on a Boeing 757 operated by American Airlines.

The circular engine disk debris is just the right size and shape to match the compressor stages of the RB211, and it also shows evidence of being attached to a triple-shaft turbofan like the RB211.

There is simply no evidence to suggest these items came from any other engine model than the RB211-535, and the vast majority of these engines are only used on one type of plane--the Boeing 757.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262650 Nov 23, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
NO ONE NEEDS TO DEBUNK YOUR LIES, YOU DO IT YOURSELF!
onemale wrote:
The landing gear found at the Pentagon does not match that of a 575
http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspira...
AND DUMBMALE SELF DEBUNKS AGAIN, FROM YOUR LINK!

DO YOU EVEN READ WHAT YOU USE AS A LINK?

This investigation indicates that the only wheel matching that found at the Pentagon is the main gear wheel of a Boeing 757-200, the same model as American Airlines Flight 77.

The key features of the wreckage--including the number, size, and shape of the cutouts and bolt attachments--perfectly match those found in a main landing gear wheel of a Boeing 757-200, as illustrated in the above comparison. None of the wheels of the Global Hawk, A-3, or 737 match the debris, which is not surprising since all of these aircraft weigh considerably less than the 757 and use correspondingly smaller wheels of differing design.
Pegasus

United States

#262651 Nov 23, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
NO ONE NEEDS TO DEBUNK YOUR LIES, YOU DO IT YOURSELF!
<quoted text>
AND DUMBMALE SELF DEBUNKS AGAIN, FROM YOUR LINK!
DO YOU EVEN READ WHAT YOU USE AS A LINK?
This investigation indicates that the only wheel matching that found at the Pentagon is the main gear wheel of a Boeing 757-200, the same model as American Airlines Flight 77.
The key features of the wreckage--including the number, size, and shape of the cutouts and bolt attachments--perfectly match those found in a main landing gear wheel of a Boeing 757-200, as illustrated in the above comparison. None of the wheels of the Global Hawk, A-3, or 737 match the debris, which is not surprising since all of these aircraft weigh considerably less than the 757 and use correspondingly smaller wheels of differing design.
I nominate Onemale as the President of the Truth Movement.

If ever someone had to meet the standards for the big Kahuna of conspiracy hands down Onemale will reign.
Pegasus

United States

#262653 Nov 23, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an excellent post.
Insults Are Easier
You wish dreamer.
Dan

Ambrosio, Venezuela

#262655 Nov 24, 2013
Sure.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#262658 Nov 24, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>This is an excellent post.

Insults Are Easier
The problem for you being that the more one looks at what twoof has brought to the table, the more ridicule you get.

Good luck with that Ignorance!

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#262659 Nov 24, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem for you being that the more one looks at what twoof has brought to the table, the more ridicule you get.

Truth movement =
They repeated their garbage enough to actually believe themselves.
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

#262661 Nov 24, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults are Easier tries to be the motivation component of the rest of the gaggle of idiots who as like you say Porkpie, Twoof has not any evidence hence no proof.

Truthers provide ample comic relief as a daily routlne as you know.

I see Zorderz testing the water with socks once again.
Chad Yates

Brampton, Canada

#262662 Nov 24, 2013
Nope.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262663 Nov 24, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You chose your side VIA NON SCIENTIFIC POLLS? WELL, That explains it, TRY LOGIC OR REASON!
And you think your insults and denying everything is scientific???
Only a govie operative would be as relentless as you are.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262664 Nov 24, 2013
What happened to building 6 ???
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262665 Nov 24, 2013
If there are any truth to this... the global elites who control our government are capable of anything.

Eyewitness To Bohemian Grove "Satanic" Sacrifice of childern

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 7 min Downer 12
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min old_moose 24,599
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min hojo 685,467
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 985,610
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 619,747
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 3 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 22
submissive women are the best for me (Nov '08) 5 hr Cher in canada 182
More from around the web