Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#262508 Nov 18, 2013
ted wrote:
I quoted the conclusion of a "Blast Effects Study" performed at Eglin Air Force Base, Wright Laboratory, in which the researchers conclude that "it is **IMPOSSIBLE**[their word] to ascribe the damage that occurred on April 19, 1995 to a single truck bomb containing 4,800 lbs. of ANFO."
You do realize that the study you have provided isn't that that study, but an analysis of data purportedly from the actual study conducted by Wright Laboratory? Its author, John Culbertson, a self-professed demolitions and construction expert who wasn't involved in any way, shape, or form in the actual tests. Know your sources.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#262509 Nov 18, 2013
What did I say that I believe? Why when I post a link to another's website that it is mistaken by the debwunkers that I believe anything. I simply said go here, look at this and form your own opinion.

I wasn't at 9/11. I saw it live on TV like everyone else. Didn't believe it then, still don't.

Is the official govie explanation the only one there can be?

I don't think so. Simon Shack has his opinion. Now you know another possible way for it to have gone. Good.

Huh Eh !
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#262510 Nov 18, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
What did I say that I believe? Why when I post a link to another's website that it is mistaken by the debwunkers that I believe anything. I simply said go here, look at this and form your own opinion.
I wasn't at 9/11. I saw it live on TV like everyone else. Didn't believe it then, still don't.
Is the official govie explanation the only one there can be?
I don't think so. Simon Shack has his opinion. Now you know another possible way for it to have gone. Good.
Huh Eh !
Um, well, you said that you believed the link you had provided offered the single, coherent, cogent statement as to what really happened, or are you of the really strange habit of posting links to information you believe to be false? As you and your ilk have so adeptly proven, even mutually exclusive theories can coexist on the same plane, but when you get right down to it there is only one reality and you didn't find it.
Pegasus

Chicago, IL

#262511 Nov 18, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Pearl Harbor wan NOT a surprise. A govie lie told by liars.
OK City bombing. A govie lie told by liars.
Sirhan Sirhan killed RFK. A govie lie told by liars.
This list is way longer.
But you get the point. The govie is a liar.
One of the latest is "If you like your health policy, you can keep it." A govie lie told by another lying potus.
Molon Labe
Huh Eh !
Nexra Blevins you sure do have your thong in knot.

How long has it been since you strummed your banjo on that bridge?
I don't know if you could get any uglier....but hillbilly you sure did get mighty ignorant Boy!!!!!

Cue the Deliverance "Dueling Banjos" instrumental.......play it Zorderz play!!!!!!!
Pegasus

Chicago, IL

#262512 Nov 18, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
As usual, the debwunkers can not refute the information posted and have to resort to dismissing the source with derision, ridicule and third grade name calling instead of a real rebuttal of the facts.
Can you say "immature"?
That is their only weapon these days and they use it daily. LOL
Huh Eh !
Weapon?

Here's a little chi chi for you sh@thead, I could give a rats ass what you think and this little gig of yours is comparitive to shooting bb's at a freakin battleship.

So when your snot-cock little ass starts attempting to blow smoke up our ass
you can rest assured that I'll remind you how much of a dildo you portray.

Now go find me photos of those 18' diameter jet engines.

And no doctored/airbrushed/dubbed 911 Infowars horseshit either.
ted

Austin, TX

#262513 Nov 18, 2013
Rick not in Kansas yet wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that the study you have provided isn't that that study, but an analysis of data purportedly from the actual study conducted by Wright Laboratory? Its author, John Culbertson, a self-professed demolitions and construction expert who wasn't involved in any way, shape, or form in the actual tests. Know your sources.
I stand corrected, thanks. And thanks to Aussiebobby for providing a link to John Culbertson's report, which was based on Wright Laboratory data but not authored by Wright Laboratory, Eglin AFB. As the link indicates, the case study is rarely reproduced in full on the internet, and I have found that quotes are often attributed to Wright Lab without mentioning John Culbertson.

So let me modify my earlier post, now that I have the primary source in front of me. In response to:
Rick Kansas wrote:

You choose to believe the official versions of both events to be physically impossible, but only offer theory and conjecture as proof of what you are attempting to pass off as fact.... Given the necessary preparations for any form of controlled demolition, how would one be possible let alone be an incontrovertible fact?
I quoted the conclusion of a "Blast Effects Study" based on data gathered by Wright Laboratory, Eglin Air Force Base, in which demolition expert John Culbert concluded that "it is **IMPOSSIBLE**[his word] to ascribe the damage that occurred on April 19, 1995 to a single truck bomb containing 4,800 lbs. of ANFO." If you read the study, you will find that he provides ample evidence to justify his conclusion.

I will now add that, according to the "FINAL REPORT" by the Oklahoma Bombing Investigation Committee (p. 187), General Partin received a letter from Wright Laboratory admitting that "air blast alone was singularly ineffective in causing major damage to the Eglin test structure."

I provided links to a lecture by Brigadier General Benton Partin in which he lays out quite a bit of evidence detailing why the official explanation for the demise of the Murrah Federal Building is **IMPOSSIBLE**(his word). Here they are again:

Part 1:

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch...

With a little effort on your part, you could find the bomb damage assessment that he performed, along with photographic evidence to support his analysis. It's pretty straightforward.

I will now add that Brigadier General Benton Partin "spent 25 years in research, design, development, test and management of weapons development," culminating in "management responsibility for almost every non-nuclear weapon device in the Air Force..." (see p. 379, FINAL REPORT, quotes from a letter to Senator Trent Lott from General Partin). General Partin goes on to state:
Based on my experience in weapons development and bomb damage analysis, and on my review of all evidence available, I can say, with a high level of confidence, that the damage pattern on the reinforced concrete superstructure COULD NOT POSSIBLY have been attained from a single truck bomb.
I also provided a link to the documentary "A NOBLE LIE," in which survivors of the Oklahoma City bombing describe men with "puddy" and "telephone wire" in the basement parking garage in the days prior to the bombing, as well as their experiences of the building rumbling and shaking prior to the explosion of the truck bomb on the street. The film also details the many reports of "secondary devices" that were pulled from the building, interfering with the relief efforts and probably costing lives.

Here is that link again: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

So you see, not only is demolition at the Murrah Building possible (while the official explanation is IMPOSSIBLE), but it is a well-supported fact, not "theory and conjecture."

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#262514 Nov 18, 2013
No 911 was not a conspiracy by the U.S. government.

Location hidden

#262515 Nov 18, 2013
I guess there are a bunch of paranoid folks that think everything is a conspiracy. That's ridiculous.

Location hidden

#262516 Nov 18, 2013
ted wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected, thanks. And thanks to Aussiebobby for providing a link to John Culbertson's report, which was based on Wright Laboratory data but not authored by Wright Laboratory, Eglin AFB. As the link indicates, the case study is rarely reproduced in full on the internet, and I have found that quotes are often attributed to Wright Lab without mentioning John Culbertson.
So let me modify my earlier post, now that I have the primary source in front of me. In response to:
<quoted text>
I quoted the conclusion of a "Blast Effects Study" based on data gathered by Wright Laboratory, Eglin Air Force Base, in which demolition expert John Culbert concluded that "it is **IMPOSSIBLE**[his word] to ascribe the damage that occurred on April 19, 1995 to a single truck bomb containing 4,800 lbs. of ANFO." If you read the study, you will find that he provides ample evidence to justify his conclusion.
I will now add that, according to the "FINAL REPORT" by the Oklahoma Bombing Investigation Committee (p. 187), General Partin received a letter from Wright Laboratory admitting that "air blast alone was singularly ineffective in causing major damage to the Eglin test structure."
I provided links to a lecture by Brigadier General Benton Partin in which he lays out quite a bit of evidence detailing why the official explanation for the demise of the Murrah Federal Building is **IMPOSSIBLE**(his word). Here they are again:
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rCYIn8QzRjIXX
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch...
With a little effort on your part, you could find the bomb damage assessment that he performed, along with photographic evidence to support his analysis. It's pretty straightforward.
I will now add that Brigadier General Benton Partin "spent 25 years in research, design, development, test and management of weapons development," culminating in "management responsibility for almost every non-nuclear weapon device in the Air Force..." (see p. 379, FINAL REPORT, quotes from a letter to Senator Trent Lott from General Partin). General Partin goes on to state:
<quoted text>
I also provided a link to the documentary "A NOBLE LIE," in which survivors of the Oklahoma City bombing describe men with "puddy" and "telephone wire" in the basement parking garage in the days prior to the bombing, as well as their experiences of the building rumbling and shaking prior to the explosion of the truck bomb on the street. The film also details the many reports of "secondary devices" that were pulled from the building, interfering with the relief efforts and probably costing lives.
Here is that link again: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
So you see, not only is demolition at the Murrah Building possible (while the official explanation is IMPOSSIBLE), but it is a well-supported fact, not "theory and conjecture."
You're really into this, eh?

Location hidden

#262517 Nov 18, 2013
Have a wonderful evening, all. :)

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#262518 Nov 18, 2013
ted wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected, thanks. And thanks to Aussiebobby for providing a link to John Culbertson's report, which was based on Wright Laboratory data but not authored by Wright Laboratory, Eglin AFB.
The United States Air Force conducted a series of live fire tests on the ETS in order to demonstrate-determine the efficacy of various weapon systems components and explosives. Three different explosive tests were conducted on the ETS.

Nothing to do with the Murrah Federal Building or trying to mimic the explosion

But we have " Here is the basic study, minus the two appendices which take up over half of the report."

Test One, air coupled blast effect test
Like this?
http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/smart/jdam...

The second test used a standard Mk-82 warhead
Was it a (LCDB) low-collateral damage Mk 82 bomb ?
http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/usa...

Cant be sure because we have" two appendices which take up over half of the report" missing

Is there some data twoof doesn't want us to see?

Homehill,QLD

#262519 Nov 18, 2013
The second test used a standard Mk-82 warhead

The Mk 84 or BLU-117 is a 2,000-pound hard target penetrator bomb - the largest of the Mark 80 series of bombs. The warhead is used on the GBU-31 JDAM weapon system.

We know it wasn't a JDAM weapon as the building wouldn't be there after that detonated

Homehill,QLD

#262520 Nov 18, 2013
"The United States Air Force conducted a series of live fire tests on the ETS in order to demonstrate-determine the efficacy of various weapon systems components and explosives"

Precision Lethality Mk 82 (BLU-129/B):
The PL Mk 82 is a 500-pound bomb body that is made from carbon fibers, instead of traditional steel. This 500lb bomb body will be joined to JDAM tailkits and eventually other weapon tailkits that interface with the standard 500lb bomb body shape.$31M in FY2010 supplemental funding was utilized for the production of a Joint Urgent Operational Need (JUON) response weapon known as the Very Low Collateral Damage Weapon (VLCDW). VLCDW has been given the identifier of BLU-129/B by the USAF, and is also commonly referred to as a Precision Lethality Mk 82, or PL Mk 82.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#262521 Nov 19, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
As usual, the debwunkers can not refute the information posted and have to resort to dismissing the source with derision, ridicule and third grade name calling instead of a real rebuttal of the facts.

Can you say "immature"?

That is their only weapon these days and they use it daily. LOL

Huh Eh !
Refute, re-refute, re-re-refute.

Where does it all end?

Well it's never actually begun since posting a link to a website that has zero evidence for its claims is about as immature and inept as it gets.

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS, will you ever get it?

Not at this rate, no.
onemale

Pana, IL

#262522 Nov 19, 2013
Why did we kill around a million Iraqi civilians? They had nothing to do with 9/11 and we never did found the weapons of mass destruction, and Bush never said we found them. Who are we fighting in Afghanistan? They tell us Bin Laden is dead. So let me get this straight we are fighting Al Qaeda in Afghanistan but arming them in Libya? And they wonder why I don't believe the official story???
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262523 Nov 19, 2013
onemale wrote:
Why did we kill around a million Iraqi civilians?
How about you answer this long unanswered question first.

onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link or LIE?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262524 Nov 19, 2013
ted wrote:
<quoted text>
The case for impossible official narratives and preplanned demolition of the WTC-7 is also conclusive
Still asking, what evidence do you have to support this conclusion.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#262525 Nov 19, 2013
onemale wrote:
Why did we kill around a million Iraqi civilians? They had nothing to do with 9/11 and we never did found the weapons of mass destruction, and Bush never said we found them. Who are we fighting in Afghanistan? They tell us Bin Laden is dead. So let me get this straight we are fighting Al Qaeda in Afghanistan but arming them in Libya? And they wonder why I don't believe the official story???
Geopolitics and structural failures are worlds apart.

You continue to make unsupported claims to support your unsupported beliefs and wonder why you get laughed at.

Wonder no more, it's you.
Pegasus

Baltimore, MD

#262526 Nov 19, 2013
onemale wrote:
Show me those death certificates......close to a million of them as YOU claim.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#262527 Nov 19, 2013
Hey MORON, why don't you stop repeating lies and go to the Iraq Body Count Project, estimated Iraqi civilian death toll from the US invasion until today is around 150,000 .... 85% of those are from insurgent attacks .... must really suck for you to be such a DUMB ASS
onemale wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 7 min MUQ2 833
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min MUQ2 40,846
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min Truth 6,338
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min Epiphany2 612,890
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min lightbeamrider 863,686
9/11&bin 56 min REV CAROL 1
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr Critical Eye 1,903
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Tony17 599,312
More from around the web