Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#262423 Nov 16, 2013
onemale wrote:
This video is clips of people say there was a BOMB that when off in WTC then the first plane hit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NLlMXkWW_LMXX
People can say anything. Doesn't prove it actually happened.

Location hidden

#262424 Nov 16, 2013
One time a body was dumped across the street from where I worked. There was no blood proving he was killed elsewhere. People on the street claimed he jumped out of the high-rise. They didn't know anything or see anything but talked shit.

“God of War”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#262425 Nov 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
One time a body was dumped across the street from where I worked. There was no blood proving he was killed elsewhere. People on the street claimed he jumped out of the high-rise. They didn't know anything or see anything but talked shit.
According to our resident twoof team experts...
He shot himself in the head 57 times, had to reload 2x.

Location hidden

#262426 Nov 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
According to our resident twoof team experts...
He shot himself in the head 57 times, had to reload 2x.
Right. After that, he drained his own blood, then jumped from a twelfth floor balcony. It was all part of some obscure conspiracy with the Devil. Government vampires had too be involved. Meanwhile, the government denies all allegations.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#262427 Nov 16, 2013
Typical govie lies/myths.

What about the extra terrestrials. the govie has been fooling with for many years now.

Lizard men in tights!

Huh Eh !
onemale

Pana, IL

#262428 Nov 16, 2013
There has been supulation about on here about WTC 7
Here are the facts:
NIST claims it fell due normal office fires.
And Larry Silverstein admits to having demolished WTC building 7
Oh but they are not lying... they're just telling the truth two different ways.

onemale

Pana, IL

#262429 Nov 16, 2013
OOPS, I meant "Speculation", I need a new keyboard it skips letters, and I never claimed to be a typist.
onemale

Pana, IL

#262430 Nov 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
How about some typical nonsense.
http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2...
" Also note that the flammable mist would have burnt according to reactions (2) and (3), as the quantity of oxygen within the building was quite limited. "
This is a totally false assumption. Once the hole was punched into the side of the building, there was a huge amount of oxygen available along with updrafts.
"Conclusion: The jet fuel fires played almost no role in the collapse of the World Trade Center. "
Totally false conclusion based upon false assumptions. Garbage in garbage out.
And NIST admitted most of the jet fuel burnt off in the fireball. And the towers fell due to "Normal Office Fires". What part of that can't you understand?
onemale

Pana, IL

#262431 Nov 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
How about some typical nonsense.
http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2...
" Also note that the flammable mist would have burnt according to reactions (2) and (3), as the quantity of oxygen within the building was quite limited. "
This is a totally false assumption. Once the hole was punched into the side of the building, there was a huge amount of oxygen available along with updrafts.
"Conclusion: The jet fuel fires played almost no role in the collapse of the World Trade Center. "
Totally false conclusion based upon false assumptions. Garbage in garbage out.
And the towers were designed to prevent updrafts.
onemale

Pana, IL

#262432 Nov 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
People can say anything. Doesn't prove it actually happened.
Tell me about it, you are one of the main ones who will say anything.
onemale

Pana, IL

#262433 Nov 16, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Try and Youtube up ......electrical explosions and amuse yourself and pay close attention to what you hear....
News mics are designed to muffle out background noise, they want the announcer heard not be drowned out by background noise.
onemale

Pana, IL

#262434 Nov 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Hush booms?
News mics are designed to muffle out background noise, they want the announcer heard not be drowned out by background noise.
onemale

Pana, IL

#262435 Nov 16, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Work your magic and provide copies of his pay stubs......his union card, copy of his motor vehicle license, firefighter identification badge....throw in the results of his mandated medical physical......i.e. auditory comprehension/process....start with his birth name.
NO SS INFO.
First look and see how many step-down transformers are entailed within the interior of the building(s).
You further proved you are a govie operative
Perhaps a govie operative like yourself could get people's personal info.
onemale

Pana, IL

#262436 Nov 16, 2013
Paintitpretty wrote:
Do I think 911 was a conspiracy? Why yes, I do think that the same government who couldn't even hide president Bill Clinton's dirty deed with M.L is totally capable of being clandestine about something as huge as 911.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go and take my crazy pills.
They successfully hid the truth about JFK
They successfully hid the truth about the Vietnam War, just to name a few that have been proven.
onemale

Pana, IL

#262437 Nov 16, 2013
We have all heard it said... it only takes one support column for the whole building to collapse.
These photos totally debunk that... just look at the federal building photo in Oklahoma City.

Pegasus

United States

#262438 Nov 16, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You further proved you are a govie operative
Perhaps a govie operative like yourself could get people's personal info.
I didn't prove in any way, shape, or form that I'm a "govie operative".....however the post of yours further enhances the fact that you really suffer from some level of paranoia, from your posts you certainly are just about midstream in that level.

The funny phenomenon about paranoids is they often induce the condition in a feed such as yours.....you seek conspiracy related subjects.

Don't worry about the boogey man Onemale....ghosts or goblins, its the living that can bring you hell.

Location hidden

#262439 Nov 16, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about it, you are one of the main ones who will say anything.
I say things based upon verifiable information rather than speculative opinions and allegations.

Location hidden

#262440 Nov 16, 2013
onemale wrote:
We have all heard it said... it only takes one support column for the whole building to collapse.
These photos totally debunk that... just look at the federal building photo in Oklahoma City.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =81_aeKl90dwXX
No comparison.

Location hidden

#262441 Nov 16, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
They successfully hid the truth about JFK
They successfully hid the truth about the Vietnam War, just to name a few that have been proven.
Irrelevant.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#262442 Nov 16, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And NIST admitted most of the jet fuel burnt off in the fireball. And the towers fell due to "Normal Office Fires". What part of that can't you understand?
How hot does a house fire get?
Page 8&9
http://www.ul.com/global/documents/newscience...

Hand waves the temps
onemale wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =81_aeKl90dwXX
A bomb couldn't bring the building down?.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Gods r Delusions ... 574,385
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Just Think 97,913
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min BenAdam 810,460
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 7 min Grunt56 221,755
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min trifecta1 608,272
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. (Jul '14) 27 min Hatti_Hollerand 131
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 43 min Lumajuice 1,646
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 5 hr perfect massage r... 206
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 15 hr Jon 19
More from around the web