no

well, im not sure

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#262495 Nov 18, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a conclusion, any evidence that leads to that school of lack of thought?
Its the data from air-dropped bombs from Eglin Air Force Base that John Culbertson used to form his conclusion.

And thats clearly what it is and the reason no link has been given
http://911blogger.com/node/15154
ted

Austin, TX

#262496 Nov 18, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a conclusion, any evidence ...?
Yes, lots. I'm sure they've been presented once or twice on this tedious thread...

So, what do you think of the Murrah Building?
ted

Austin, TX

#262497 Nov 18, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the data from air-dropped bombs from Eglin Air Force Base that John Culbertson used to form his conclusion.
And thats clearly what it is and the reason no link has been given
http://911blogger.com/node/15154
The Eglin study started with an attempt to replicate the bomb composed of multiple barrels containing ammonium nitrate and fuel oil, as described in the official narrative. However, the horizontal component of the blastwaves from the multiple barrels tended to cancel each other out to a significant extent, leaving mostly an ineffective vertical component (since the truck was parked out in the open).

So the warhead that was eventually used in the Eglin study was more efficient and powerful than the one described in the official OKC bombing narrative, and the test structure was considerably weaker than the Murrah building, and yet the damage was minimal.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#262498 Nov 18, 2013
ted wrote:
<quoted text>
I quoted the conclusion of a "Blast Effects Study" performed at Eglin Air Force Base, Wright Laboratory, in which the researchers conclude that "it is **IMPOSSIBLE**[their word] to ascribe the damage that occurred on April 19, 1995 to a single truck bomb containing 4,800 lbs. of ANFO." If you read the study, you will find that they provide ample evidence to justify their conclusion.
I provided links to a lecture by Brigadier General Benton Partin in which he lays out quite a bit of evidence detailing why the official explanation for the demise of the Murrah Federal Building is **IMPOSSIBLE**(his word). Here they are again:
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rCYIn8QzRjIXX
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch...
With a little effort on your part, you could find the bomb damage assessment that he performed, along with photographic evidence to support his analysis. It's pretty straightforward.
I also provided a link to the documentary "A NOBLE LIE," in which survivors of the Oklahoma City bombing describe men with "puddy" and "telephone wire" in the basement parking garage in the days prior to the bombing, as well as their experiences of the building rumbling and shaking prior to the explosion of the truck bomb on the street. The film also details the many reports of "secondary devices" that were pulled from the building, interfering with the relief efforts and probably costing lives.
Here is that link again: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
So you see, not only is demolition at the Murrah Building possible (while the official explanation is IMPOSSIBLE), but it is a well-supported fact,
not "theory and conjecture."
The case for impossible official narratives and preplanned demolition of the WTC-7 is also conclusive.
Which is why no one in their right mind believes the govie and their official narratives about 9/11. No matter what the govie tells you, the truth will be something else entirely.

Oh BTW did you know LBJ was instrumental in having JFK killed in Dallas? Just one more amongst the many other people he had killed. What do the debwunkers have to say about that? Got evidence maybe? Or balderdash and nonsense!

So much for the Warren Report. Another phony contrived official govie narrative, just like the 9/11 Commission Report and the NIST Report. All lies told by liars.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Man-Who-Killed-Kenn...

Once a liar, always a liar. Ask pig boy, he has firsthand knowledge of liars.

Huh Eh !

Homehill,QLD

#262499 Nov 18, 2013
ted wrote:
<quoted text>
The Eglin study started with an attempt to replicate the bomb composed of multiple barrels containing ammonium nitrate and fuel oil, as described in the official narrative.
No it wasn't an attempt to replicate the bomb used at the Murrah Building .

Here

The first test used 704 lbs. of Tritonal ,then John Culbertson then forms his concluion that 704 lbs. of Tritonal is " equivalent to 830 lbs. of TNT or roughly 2,200 lbs. of properly prepared Ammonium Nitrate and Fuel Oil mixture" therefore in side job

twoof spins a web of facts with fantasy CD delions

Homehill,QLD

#262500 Nov 18, 2013
"delusions"

#262501 Nov 18, 2013
Pearl Harbor wan NOT a surprise. A govie lie told by liars.

OK City bombing. A govie lie told by liars.

Sirhan Sirhan killed RFK. A govie lie told by liars.

This list is way longer.

But you get the point. The govie is a liar.

One of the latest is "If you like your health policy, you can keep it." A govie lie told by another lying potus.

Molon Labe

Huh Eh !

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#262502 Nov 18, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
This list is way longer.
One of the latest is "If you like your health policy, you can keep it." A govie lie told by another lying potus.
Molon Labe
Huh Eh !
Pearl Harbor wan NOT a surprise?

You mean they sent out invitations?
ted

Austin, TX

#262503 Nov 18, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
No it wasn't an attempt to replicate the bomb used at the Murrah Building .
Here
The first test used 704 lbs. of Tritonal ,then John Culbertson then forms his concluion that 704 lbs. of Tritonal is " equivalent to 830 lbs. of TNT or roughly 2,200 lbs. of properly prepared Ammonium Nitrate and Fuel Oil mixture" therefore in side job
twoof spins a web of facts with fantasy CD delions
From the report:

"While the truck bomb at the Murrah Building, and the test device at the ETS were not identical devices with identical conditions, the two events have similarities that are significant enough for comparison. Further with the ETS having less integral strength than the Murrah Federal Building conclusions drawn directly from the ETS have a built in margin of error thereby eliminating the likelihood of drawing erroneous conclusions with respect to the minimal effects anticipated from an explosive blast.

It should also be noted that the test device at Eglin had the benefit of highly trained individuals constructing it. Furthermore the explosive material was small enough to be assembled in a single dense package and was of a high energy compound thereby assuring peak performance.

The Murrah device was composed of individual drums of approximately 600 lbs. maximum capacity. Eight drums would be the minimum required containment for 4,800 lbs. of ANFO. By having the explosive mixture in many containers efficiency is lost because the explosive is not densely packed. With air gaps between the drums they become in effect eight separate explosive devices working in unison. Efficiency would also be reduced if detonation was not obtained simultaneously by all eight barrels. If some of the barrels depended upon others for detonation you have what would in effect be staggered explosions, while for all purposes these would be indistinguishable, this would result in a variety of shock waves leaving the assembly at different times.

The air gaps would also result in the barrels attempting to cancel each other out as the individual shock waves meet in the air gap. The net effect would be to produce an initial shock wave pattern that is elliptical in nature and would result in much of the explosive energy taking a focus directly vertical from the assembly. While the pattern would eventually circularize and form a spherical shape much energy and therefore efficiency is lost in this transition.

Because ANFO is also a low energy explosive (approximately 30% that of TNT) and due to the inherent inefficiency of eight barrels forming the explosive assembly, it is doubtful that the device produced blast pressures close to the calculated maximum potential blast pressure. This being the case it is doubtful that the radius of damage even approached the 42.37 foot range as calculated herein."

There were attempts to replicate the ANFO bomb, but they were unsuccessful for the reasons described. The published EBES data is based on warheads that are much more efficient at imparting a blastwave. The study also noted the asymmetry of the damage to the Murrah building, which is inexplicable for a lone truck bomb scenario.

Homehill,QLD

#262504 Nov 18, 2013
ted wrote:
<quoted text>
From the report:
The first test used 704 lbs. of Tritonal

The second test used a standard Mk-82 warhead placed inside the structure

The third test involved a 250 lb. class penetrating type warhead

#262505 Nov 18, 2013
Who said "I am not a crook."

Huh Eh !

#262506 Nov 18, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
The first test used 704 lbs. of Tritonal
The second test used a standard Mk-82 warhead placed inside the structure
The third test involved a 250 lb. class penetrating type warhead
Hey there mate, I gotcher penetrating type warhead hanging richere!

Huh Eh !
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#262507 Nov 18, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
http://www.septemberclues.info/
This site has a "single, coherent, cogent explanation that is consistent with the facts" inasmuch as they are known.
Although much of the story must be surmised because not all evidence and facts are freely available from many sources.
"The News Media had a central role in pulling off the 9/11 psy-op. The operation involved airing on television a substitute, computer-generated version of reality. It has temporarily succeeded to sell to the world the preposterous tale of 19 young terrorists using hijacked airliners to attack the USA. This longstanding research has established the falseness of the images shown on LIVE TV on 9/11 – as well as all the subsequently released video material. A large number of casualties was also reported to generate public outrage and support for illegal wars of aggression. However, the September Clues research has determined that the alleged victims were fictitious identities mostly/or entirely created within the digital realm. The 9/11 hoax - and the phony "War on Terror" - are definitively exposed by method revealed."

Hmm....

Seriously?

That wasn't your website, was it? It's scary enough that you believe it, to think that was what you've done with your free time. Egads.

Anything is possible. Some things a lot less possible than others. There are billions of men, there are millions of horses, there are thousands of men on horses and hundreds of those horses are white, what are the odds that the next person you see will be a man on a white horse?

I didn't read the entire site, I can only suspend disbelief for so long. And you actually believe that? Please tell me that you're kidding.
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#262508 Nov 18, 2013
ted wrote:
I quoted the conclusion of a "Blast Effects Study" performed at Eglin Air Force Base, Wright Laboratory, in which the researchers conclude that "it is **IMPOSSIBLE**[their word] to ascribe the damage that occurred on April 19, 1995 to a single truck bomb containing 4,800 lbs. of ANFO."
You do realize that the study you have provided isn't that that study, but an analysis of data purportedly from the actual study conducted by Wright Laboratory? Its author, John Culbertson, a self-professed demolitions and construction expert who wasn't involved in any way, shape, or form in the actual tests. Know your sources.

#262509 Nov 18, 2013
What did I say that I believe? Why when I post a link to another's website that it is mistaken by the debwunkers that I believe anything. I simply said go here, look at this and form your own opinion.

I wasn't at 9/11. I saw it live on TV like everyone else. Didn't believe it then, still don't.

Is the official govie explanation the only one there can be?

I don't think so. Simon Shack has his opinion. Now you know another possible way for it to have gone. Good.

Huh Eh !
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#262510 Nov 18, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
What did I say that I believe? Why when I post a link to another's website that it is mistaken by the debwunkers that I believe anything. I simply said go here, look at this and form your own opinion.
I wasn't at 9/11. I saw it live on TV like everyone else. Didn't believe it then, still don't.
Is the official govie explanation the only one there can be?
I don't think so. Simon Shack has his opinion. Now you know another possible way for it to have gone. Good.
Huh Eh !
Um, well, you said that you believed the link you had provided offered the single, coherent, cogent statement as to what really happened, or are you of the really strange habit of posting links to information you believe to be false? As you and your ilk have so adeptly proven, even mutually exclusive theories can coexist on the same plane, but when you get right down to it there is only one reality and you didn't find it.
Pegasus

Chicago, IL

#262511 Nov 18, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
This list is way longer.
Molon Labe
Huh Eh !
Nexra Blevins you sure do have your thong in knot.

How long has it been since you strummed your banjo on that bridge?
I don't know if you could get any uglier....but hillbilly you sure did get mighty ignorant Boy!!!!!

Cue the Deliverance "Dueling Banjos" instrumental.......play it Zorderz play!!!!!!!
Pegasus

Chicago, IL

#262512 Nov 18, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
As usual, the debwunkers can not refute the information posted and have to resort to dismissing the source with derision, ridicule and third grade name calling instead of a real rebuttal of the facts.
Can you say "immature"?
That is their only weapon these days and they use it daily. LOL
Huh Eh !
Weapon?

Here's a little chi chi for you [email protected], I could give a rats ass what you think and this little gig of yours is comparitive to shooting bb's at a freakin battleship.

So when your snot-cock little ass starts attempting to blow smoke up our ass
you can rest assured that I'll remind you how much of a dildo you portray.

Now go find me photos of those 18' diameter jet engines.

And no doctored/airbrushed/dubbed 911 Infowars horseshit either.
ted

Austin, TX

#262513 Nov 18, 2013
Rick not in Kansas yet wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that the study you have provided isn't that that study, but an analysis of data purportedly from the actual study conducted by Wright Laboratory? Its author, John Culbertson, a self-professed demolitions and construction expert who wasn't involved in any way, shape, or form in the actual tests. Know your sources.
I stand corrected, thanks. And thanks to Aussiebobby for providing a link to John Culbertson's report, which was based on Wright Laboratory data but not authored by Wright Laboratory, Eglin AFB. As the link indicates, the case study is rarely reproduced in full on the internet, and I have found that quotes are often attributed to Wright Lab without mentioning John Culbertson.

So let me modify my earlier post, now that I have the primary source in front of me. In response to:
Rick Kansas wrote:

You choose to believe the official versions of both events to be physically impossible, but only offer theory and conjecture as proof of what you are attempting to pass off as fact.... Given the necessary preparations for any form of controlled demolition, how would one be possible let alone be an incontrovertible fact?
I quoted the conclusion of a "Blast Effects Study" based on data gathered by Wright Laboratory, Eglin Air Force Base, in which demolition expert John Culbert concluded that "it is **IMPOSSIBLE**[his word] to ascribe the damage that occurred on April 19, 1995 to a single truck bomb containing 4,800 lbs. of ANFO." If you read the study, you will find that he provides ample evidence to justify his conclusion.

I will now add that, according to the "FINAL REPORT" by the Oklahoma Bombing Investigation Committee (p. 187), General Partin received a letter from Wright Laboratory admitting that "air blast alone was singularly ineffective in causing major damage to the Eglin test structure."

I provided links to a lecture by Brigadier General Benton Partin in which he lays out quite a bit of evidence detailing why the official explanation for the demise of the Murrah Federal Building is **IMPOSSIBLE**(his word). Here they are again:

Part 1:

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch...

With a little effort on your part, you could find the bomb damage assessment that he performed, along with photographic evidence to support his analysis. It's pretty straightforward.

I will now add that Brigadier General Benton Partin "spent 25 years in research, design, development, test and management of weapons development," culminating in "management responsibility for almost every non-nuclear weapon device in the Air Force..." (see p. 379, FINAL REPORT, quotes from a letter to Senator Trent Lott from General Partin). General Partin goes on to state:
Based on my experience in weapons development and bomb damage analysis, and on my review of all evidence available, I can say, with a high level of confidence, that the damage pattern on the reinforced concrete superstructure COULD NOT POSSIBLY have been attained from a single truck bomb.
I also provided a link to the documentary "A NOBLE LIE," in which survivors of the Oklahoma City bombing describe men with "puddy" and "telephone wire" in the basement parking garage in the days prior to the bombing, as well as their experiences of the building rumbling and shaking prior to the explosion of the truck bomb on the street. The film also details the many reports of "secondary devices" that were pulled from the building, interfering with the relief efforts and probably costing lives.

Here is that link again: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

So you see, not only is demolition at the Murrah Building possible (while the official explanation is IMPOSSIBLE), but it is a well-supported fact, not "theory and conjecture."

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#262514 Nov 18, 2013
No 911 was not a conspiracy by the U.S. government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr American Independent 47,073
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Johnny 464
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr kent 692,110
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Gabriel 990,677
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 9 hr DJ Crazee 39,286
beware of raymond rotolo / ps inspections llc 15 hr BEWARE_RAY_ROTOLO 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 hr waaasssuuup 445,850
More from around the web