yes

no

well, im not sure

Pegasus

United States

#262366 Nov 14, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
HUM, Your question is valid, since she is no longer I am either going with Necrophilia or some form of livestock.
LOL......both!

Zorky saves the Inflate A Date for those special occasions
Pegasus

New York, NY

#262368 Nov 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
That is like, when the Undertaker of the WWE, does his tombstone maneuver... due to the dynamic load he is holding 9300 pounds for a 300 pound wrestler.
This is impossible and your ass has been handed to ya.
Any more news on Atta?
Please inform me when he is spotted at any of the worldwide McDonald's burger joints......keep an eye out for bigfoot too.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#262369 Nov 15, 2013
The most important question is, has twoof made any impact outside of Internet forums such as this with next to no relevant professions who they could garner support from.

The answer of course is no.

Twoof tends to stick to forums where like minded nut may read the drivel they find convincing and join the flock to be fleeced by the charlatans who sell them the lies the come here to regurgitate.

They wouldn't dare joining engineering or like minded forums to spout their insane drivel since the more knowledge a person has about the subject matter, the less likely that person will ever become a twoofer.

Edmonton, Canada

#262370 Nov 15, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Any more news on Atta?
Please inform me when he is spotted at any of the worldwide McDonald's burger joints......keep an eye out for bigfoot too.
I think the Ether Bunnies got his tongue today...because no one could spew the volume of stupid he does without sniffing something!
onemale

Pana, IL

#262371 Nov 15, 2013
How Reaganomics Destroyed The Middle Class...
And Maybe America

onemale

Pana, IL

#262372 Nov 15, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
The most important question is, has twoof made any impact outside of Internet forums such as this with next to no relevant professions who they could garner support from.
The answer of course is no.
Twoof tends to stick to forums where like minded nut may read the drivel they find convincing and join the flock to be fleeced by the charlatans who sell them the lies the come here to regurgitate.
They wouldn't dare joining engineering or like minded forums to spout their insane drivel since the more knowledge a person has about the subject matter, the less likely that person will ever become a twoofer.
More govie B.S.
onemale

Pana, IL

#262373 Nov 15, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Just put the bong down Manyfails.
I debunked your "dynamic load" BS
onemale

Pana, IL

#262374 Nov 15, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If the Star Wars program was Secret under Ford and Carter how do you know about it, LINK!.... OR LIE!
How retarded are you???
The link I posted... the words came from the director himself.
onemale

Pana, IL

#262375 Nov 15, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
HUM, Your question is valid, since she is no longer I am either going with Necrophilia or some form of livestock.
Hey Charlie, did your mom have any kids that lived?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262376 Nov 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
How retarded are you???
Sure you did DISHONEST DUMB MALE, Any links on this or the made up suicides?

onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link or LIE?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262377 Nov 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I debunked your "dynamic load" BS
OH, Please tell PP how, or are you LYING AGAIN!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262378 Nov 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
How retarded are you???
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it would seem so, but under Ford and Carter it was Top Secret, so obviously we never heard of it until Reagan.
If the Star Wars program was Secret under Ford and Carter how do you know about it, LINK! OR LIE!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262379 Nov 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Charlie, did your mom have any kids that lived?
Did your folks have any kids that are smart enough to spot the BS in this?
onemale wrote:
George Bush Face On $20 Bill Watermark
After using a new $20 Bill as a bookmark in a bible book overnight the President Jackson watermark changed into President Bush's face with a devil horn in his forehead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2TBzAJGNKOgXX
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262380 Nov 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text> Put your money where your mouth is...
Go to a flight simulator and try to make the maneuvers the alleged terrorist was supposed to make, I bet 1000 to 0 you can't do it... and I would like to be there to get a good laugh.
Quick question!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text> Amazing, now you're an pilot?
You really should save yourself the embarrassment.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262381 Nov 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
The jet engine found at the Pentagon does not match that of 757.
http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspira...
DUMBMALE SELFDEBUNKS WITH A LINK!

LMFO! PANTYSNIFFER, DO YOU EVEN READ!

FROM YOUR LINK!

In summary, we have studied two key pieces of wreckage photographed at the Pentagon shortly after September 11 and found them to be entirely consistent with the Rolls-Royce RB211-535 turbofan engine found on a Boeing 757 operated by American Airlines.

The circular engine disk debris is just the right size and shape to match the compressor stages of the RB211, and it also shows evidence of being attached to a triple-shaft turbofan like the RB211.

There is simply no evidence to suggest these items came from any other engine model than the RB211-535, and the vast majority of these engines are only used on one type of plane--the Boeing 757.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262382 Nov 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
The landing gear found at the Pentagon does not match that of a 575
http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspira...
AND DUMBMALE SELF DEBUNKS AGAIN, FROM YOUR LINK!

DO YOU EVEN READ WHAT YOU USE AS A LINK?

This investigation indicates that the only wheel matching that found at the Pentagon is the main gear wheel of a Boeing 757-200, the same model as American Airlines Flight 77.

The key features of the wreckage--including the number, size, and shape of the cutouts and bolt attachments--perfectly match those found in a main landing gear wheel of a Boeing 757-200, as illustrated in the above comparison. None of the wheels of the Global Hawk, A-3, or 737 match the debris, which is not surprising since all of these aircraft weigh considerably less than the 757 and use correspondingly smaller wheels of differing design.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262383 Nov 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
An overpass has much more concrete, even though concrete doesn't burn it is seriously weakened from a fire.
A highrise is supported by metal, and the metal is much stronger to hold up the tons of weight above and to withstand high winds.
Show your math on metal vs concrete weakening by strength percentage and temperature.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262384 Nov 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
So we are to believe an Interstate was destroyed by fire? Yeah right, at least post something half assed believable.
LOL, OK, So a fire from a burning fuel truck weakening an overpass with metal reinforcements is UNBELIEVABLE TO YOU!

But ....
onemale wrote:
George Bush Face On $20 Bill Watermark
After using a new $20 Bill as a bookmark in a bible book overnight the President Jackson watermark changed into President Bush's face with a devil horn in his forehead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2TBzAJGNKOgXX
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

THIS MAKES SENSE TO YOU, WOW, YOU ARE STUPID!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#262385 Nov 15, 2013
Sunday, April 29, 2007

A tanker truck carrying approximately 8,600 gallons of unleaded gasoline caught on fire on the Interstate 80/880 interchange in Oakland, California early Sunday morning around 3:40 AM.

The fire resulted in the collapse of at least two sections of bridges at the interchange, including one carrying I-580.

The multi-level freeway interchange known as the MacArthur Maze connects the Bay Bridge (Interstate 80) to Interstates 580, 880, and 980 and California State Highway 24, and as such it connects several major cities in California, including San Francisco, Oakland, and Berkeley.

The driver, James Mosqueda, 51, of Woodland, California, escaped from his truck before the fire. He was the only person reported to be hurt, suffering second-degree burns. No other vehicles were involved in the crash.

The driver was believed to be speeding, resulting in a loss of control of the truck, causing it to flip over and subsequently burst into flames. As the truck was traveling on the interchange of I-80 eastbound to I-880 southbound near the San Francisco Bay Bridge, it is speculated to have hit a guard rail or column during a turn. Shortly thereafter, it exploded into a fire that lasted several hours.

Caltrans officials have announced that repairs will be fast-tracked, but will still take several weeks. Public transit has responded with plans to increase service and re-route buses that used the destroyed interchange.

Gov. Schwarzenegger has declared a state of emergency that in addition to expediting repairs will suspend restrictions on truck traffic hours and provide free use of area public transportation on Monday, April 30.

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Tanker_truck_fire...

The truck overturned and stopped under an overpass and the fire damaged the road the truck was on and the road above. The large multi-level freeway overpass was completely closed for several weeks while repairs continued 24/7 till it got fixed. Steel had to be specially ordered from China.

Believe It Or Not

Huh Eh !

Edmonton, Canada

#262386 Nov 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>More govie B.S.
Wow!

What a come back Manyfails!

What do you do for an encore, fall into a drug induced coma?

Lay off the bong dummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 4 min Brian_G 765
White Lives MATTER 5 min Coonologist 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Stilgar Fifrawi 853,794
Will the world end in the middle of 2016? 8 min Burke Devlin 21
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min guest 595,905
Homosexuals are the REAL reason God DESTROYED S... 19 min ChristINSANITY is... 78
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 24 min Student 40,686
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 29 min Burke Devlin 444,119
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 33 min RiccardoFire 100,722
More from around the web