yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262432 Nov 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
People can say anything. Doesn't prove it actually happened.
Tell me about it, you are one of the main ones who will say anything.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262433 Nov 16, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Try and Youtube up ......electrical explosions and amuse yourself and pay close attention to what you hear....
News mics are designed to muffle out background noise, they want the announcer heard not be drowned out by background noise.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262434 Nov 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Hush booms?
News mics are designed to muffle out background noise, they want the announcer heard not be drowned out by background noise.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262435 Nov 16, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Work your magic and provide copies of his pay stubs......his union card, copy of his motor vehicle license, firefighter identification badge....throw in the results of his mandated medical physical......i.e. auditory comprehension/process....start with his birth name.
NO SS INFO.
First look and see how many step-down transformers are entailed within the interior of the building(s).
You further proved you are a govie operative
Perhaps a govie operative like yourself could get people's personal info.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262436 Nov 16, 2013
Paintitpretty wrote:
Do I think 911 was a conspiracy? Why yes, I do think that the same government who couldn't even hide president Bill Clinton's dirty deed with M.L is totally capable of being clandestine about something as huge as 911.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go and take my crazy pills.
They successfully hid the truth about JFK
They successfully hid the truth about the Vietnam War, just to name a few that have been proven.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262437 Nov 16, 2013
We have all heard it said... it only takes one support column for the whole building to collapse.
These photos totally debunk that... just look at the federal building photo in Oklahoma City.

Pegasus

United States

#262438 Nov 16, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You further proved you are a govie operative
Perhaps a govie operative like yourself could get people's personal info.
I didn't prove in any way, shape, or form that I'm a "govie operative".....however the post of yours further enhances the fact that you really suffer from some level of paranoia, from your posts you certainly are just about midstream in that level.

The funny phenomenon about paranoids is they often induce the condition in a feed such as yours.....you seek conspiracy related subjects.

Don't worry about the boogey man Onemale....ghosts or goblins, its the living that can bring you hell.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#262439 Nov 16, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about it, you are one of the main ones who will say anything.
I say things based upon verifiable information rather than speculative opinions and allegations.

Location hidden

#262440 Nov 16, 2013
onemale wrote:
We have all heard it said... it only takes one support column for the whole building to collapse.
These photos totally debunk that... just look at the federal building photo in Oklahoma City.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =81_aeKl90dwXX
No comparison.

Location hidden

#262441 Nov 16, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
They successfully hid the truth about JFK
They successfully hid the truth about the Vietnam War, just to name a few that have been proven.
Irrelevant.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#262442 Nov 16, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And NIST admitted most of the jet fuel burnt off in the fireball. And the towers fell due to "Normal Office Fires". What part of that can't you understand?
How hot does a house fire get?
Page 8&9
http://www.ul.com/global/documents/newscience...

Hand waves the temps
onemale wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =81_aeKl90dwXX
A bomb couldn't bring the building down?.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#262443 Nov 16, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
We hear you imperious leader and do not obey .
Are you on drugs?
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#262444 Nov 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
I say things based upon verifiable information rather than speculative opinions and allegations.
If fact, logic and reason were remotely relevant to this discussion, this thread would have ended ages ago. You're arguing with true believers of a really weird religion based on paranoia. Just no room for the newfangled ideas you bring to them.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262445 Nov 16, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't prove in any way, shape, or form that I'm a "govie operative".....however the post of yours further enhances the fact that you really suffer from some level of paranoia, from your posts you certainly are just about midstream in that level.
The funny phenomenon about paranoids is they often induce the condition in a feed such as yours.....you seek conspiracy related subjects.
Don't worry about the boogey man Onemale....ghosts or goblins, its the living that can bring you hell.
The living can give you hell?
A definite threat from a govie operative.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262446 Nov 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> We hear you imperious leader and do not obey .
Are you on drugs?
I thought you were on drugs
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262447 Nov 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant.
Irrelevant? That the government lies and gets away with it?
If they lie about one thing... what else are they lying about and getting away with?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262448 Nov 16, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
How hot does a house fire get?
Page 8&9
http://www.ul.com/global/documents/newscience...
Hand waves the temps
<quoted text>
A bomb couldn't bring the building down?.
The link debunks the conspiracy theory that an entire building will collapse by knocking just out one support column
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262449 Nov 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That would a first for you
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262450 Nov 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No comparison.
The fact of the matter is: The link debunks the conspiracy theory that an entire steel frame building will collapse by knocking just out one support column.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#262451 Nov 16, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were on drugs
Thinking again? I thought I taught you thAT YOU should never try that at home?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Ongo 46,999
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min MWHAHAHAHAHHA 990,695
beware of raymond rotolo / ps inspections llc 15 min BEWARE_RAY_ROTOLO 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min MWHAHAHAHAHHA 692,107
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 16 min MWHAHAHAHAHHA 444
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 30 min waaasssuuup 445,850
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 619,843
More from around the web