yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262148 Nov 11, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Right because one is made from A36 steel and the other is made from A36 steel!
Do you ever tire of making a fool out if yourself?
You must be a riot irl!
What part of "steel frame building" do you not understand???
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262149 Nov 11, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Show your math on metal vs concrete weakening by strength percentage and temperature. QUICK QUESTION ....
<quoted text>
LINK OR LIE?
It should be common knowledge... It seems I seriously over estimated idiots like you.
Simply throw a concrete block into a brush fire and see how brittle it is when the fire is out.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262150 Nov 11, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
If pig boy would stick to trying to debwunk the facts presented and stop answering inquisitive posts looking for the truth with derision, ridicule and constantly calling every one else stupid then maybe he would not look as stupid as he does and could be taken seriously.
But that's not the way pig boy wants to play and so he is not taken any more seriously than the official meme of fire induced, gravity driven collapse of the WTC towers, even the one not hit by an airplane.
It must really suck being you piggy especially in the eyes of your little audience (whom you call idiots) here on this forum.
You strike out again.
Thanks for playing pig boy and better luck in your next life.
Huh Eh !
Watch out your logic will fly over a pig's brain.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262151 Nov 11, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Star Wars program was Secret under Ford and Carter how do you know about it, LINK! OR LIE!
I case you haven't heard... it's not Top Secret anymore
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262152 Nov 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
If you bothered to watched the video of Robert Bowman (the scientist who directed it) you would know.
Link or LIE!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262153 Nov 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be common knowledge... It seems I seriously over estimated idiots like you.
Simply throw a concrete block into a brush fire and see how brittle it is when the fire is out.
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
An overpass has much more concrete, even though concrete doesn't burn it is seriously weakened from a fire.
A highrise is supported by metal, and the metal is much stronger to hold up the tons of weight above and to withstand high winds.
Show your math on metal vs concrete weakening by strength percentage and temperature.

LINK or LIE?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262154 Nov 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "steel frame building" do you not understand???
What part of "one is made from A36 steel and the other is made from A36 steel!" do you not understand?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#262155 Nov 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link or LIE?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#262156 Nov 11, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
If pig boy would stick to trying to debwunk the facts presented and stop answering inquisitive posts looking for the truth with derision, ridicule and constantly calling every one else stupid then maybe he would not look as stupid as he does and could be taken seriously.

But that's not the way pig boy wants to play and so he is not taken any more seriously than the official meme of fire induced, gravity driven collapse of the WTC towers, even the one not hit by an airplane.

It must really suck being you piggy especially in the eyes of your little audience (whom you call idiots) here on this forum.

You strike out again.

Thanks for playing pig boy and better luck in your next life.

Huh Eh !
Nice rant...now where are the facts you claim you've posted?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262157 Nov 11, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Right because one is made from A36 steel and the other is made from A36 steel!
Do you ever tire of making a fool out if yourself?
You must be a riot irl!
Most overpass piers are reinforced concrete, the only exposed metal is under the roadway and they are supported by the reinforced concrete piers. There are very few overpasses with steel framing. Once again, I ask what part of "steel framed building" do you not understand?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262158 Nov 11, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "one is made from A36 steel and the other is made from A36 steel!" do you not understand?
Most overpass piers are reinforced concrete, the only exposed steel is under the roadway and they are supported by the reinforced concrete piers. There are very few overpasse peirs made with steel framing. Once again, I ask what part of "steel framed building" do you not understand?

Canada

#262159 Nov 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>What part of "steel frame building" do you not understand???
What parts of "steel", "fuel induced fire" and "structural failure" do you not understand stupid?

Oh right, you have no clue yet "think" you can discern good science from bad...you epitomize why charlatans are successful.

Good luck with that!

Canada

#262160 Nov 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Watch out your logic will fly over a pig's brain.
Logic?

Hahahahaha!!!!

No wonder you losers are a laughing stock!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262161 Nov 11, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rant...now where are the facts you claim you've posted?
His credentials outweigh yours by factor of 100 to none.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#262162 Nov 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Most overpass piers are reinforced concrete, the only exposed metal is under the roadway and they are supported by the reinforced concrete piers. There are very few overpasses with steel framing. Once again, I ask what part of "steel framed building" do you not understand?
The overpass I posted previously was constructed of much heavier steel than that found in buildings. It failed and collapsed due to deflection.

Canada

#262163 Nov 11, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>What part of "one is made from A36 steel and the other is made from A36 steel!" do you not understand?
He just doesn't get it...but then he went to YouRube U so it's quite understandable.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262164 Nov 11, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
What parts of "steel", "fuel induced fire" and "structural failure" do you not understand stupid?
Oh right, you have no clue yet "think" you can discern good science from bad...you epitomize why charlatans are successful.
Good luck with that!
Some idiots we have to spoon feed.
The keys words are "steel framed"
How is difficult can it be???

Canada

#262165 Nov 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Most overpass piers are reinforced concrete, the only exposed metal is under the roadway and they are supported by the reinforced concrete piers. There are very few overpasses with steel framing. Once again, I ask what part of "steel framed building" do you not understand?
The steel failed moron.

What are your credentials for understanding materials?

Oh right, you're a pretend machinist that thinks low carbon aluminum exists...and can't understand why his valves in his engine don't warp.

I make my living from it and it's been a very profitable one...you've repeatedly proven your ignorance about them.

Good luck with that!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#262166 Nov 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The overpass I posted previously was constructed of much heavier steel than that found in buildings. It failed and collapsed due to deflection.
You're not going to tell me an overpass was made of heavier steel than the three building that demolished on 9/11 I'm no archeteit or engineer. but damn, get real.

Canada

#262167 Nov 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>His credentials outweigh yours by factor of 100 to none.
Elevator boy has credentials?

If you're referring to Chandler, he's a high school physics teacher that doesn't seem to actually understand physics.

He should have stuck with phys-Ed...and you haven't got a clue how truly stupid you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 32 min Vlad 2,631
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 hr Trump Worshiper 119,201
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Trump Worshiper 679,123
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr earthly science f... 445,839
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr Holy Jehowa Witness 46,214
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 5 hr Trumps worshiper 33,216
Melania Trump's hair shines in Saudi sun 5 hr Trumps worshiper 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) Thu UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 982,141
More from around the web